One Week With Heather (Part 1)
Day 3

Copyright© 2017 by CW

BDSM Sex Story: Day 3 - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I awoke with a pressure on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Heather straddling my chest. She was naked from the waist down. I looked and saw that she’d shaved her pussy bare and was looking down at me, smiling.

“I’m horny,” she’s said bluntly. Cara was sitting on the floor and laughed. Heather continued.

“It occurred to me this morning that you’ve gotten to cum whole bunches of times” - did I ever! - “ and there I was, lying in bed, horny as hell when I have a perfectly good boy here to take care of my needs. So start eating!”

She wiggled forward until her pussy lips were on my mouth. I opened up and started licking. I couldn’t hold her lips apart since I was still cuffed, so I had to stretch my tongue as far as I could, poking it into her pussy. I jabbed in and out for almost a minute, and Heather started rocking back and forth. I then started licking slowly up and down the outside, tasting her juices which were flowing profusely. Heather could tell I was struggling to get my tongue in.

“Cara, can you hold my vagina open for Aaron?” she asked.

Cara said “Sure, Sis” and got up onto her knees next to the couch. She gingerly took one lip in each hand and spread them apart.

I started working my tongue in deeper and Heather moaned in delight. I soon found her clit and moved my focus over to it. First I worked on it in short jabs, then ran my tongue around it in a circle. Over and over, I repeated the motions, and Heather started to moan loudly. She put her hands up to her breasts and began pinching her nipples as she rubbed her soaking wet pussy against my mouth. Finally, she screamed as her body arched back as her orgasm surged through her. I continued my relentless assault on her clit, though, for another minute. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked through her body until finally she fell back away from my face. Cara released her lips and Heather continued to moan on before sliding off of me entirely. At that time, I wondered briefly if any neighbors had heard the screaming. I hoped that they tended to mind their business in that neighborhood.

The next thing I knew, Cara was sliding off her shorts and panties. Then she scooted up on top of me.

She made no comment, but slid her lightly fuzzy pussy right up against my face, just as Heather had done. I started by brushing my tongue against her lip and she gave a short “ooh!”, surprised by the sensation. The short hairs tickled my tongue as it struck them.

I moved on to sliding it in between her lips, slowly at first then speeding up the tempo. I jabbed in and out and she let out a low moan. She pushed forward further and suddenly her crotch was covering my entire face. Heather apparently saw me struggle a bit and intervened, pushing her sister back to prevent me from suffocating. Cara had closed her eyes and was startled by her sister’s hands on her stomach. She looked down and saw why her sister was moving her and said, “Oh, Aaron, I’m so sorry!”

I mumbled into her vagina, “It’s OK”, which caused Heather to laugh. She reached over and spread her sisters pussy apart, just as Cara had done for her. I went back to work and, like Heather, I soon was able to home in on Cara’s clit.

The feeling seemed to go through her like an electric jolt. Up and down I went over her clit and her body rocked hard on my chest in time to the movements. Each swipe caused an “UH” to be uttered and Cara held on to the arm of the couch behind me for stability.

Within minutes, she tensed up and cried out (though less loudly than Heather) as her whole body convulsed with her orgasm. Unlike Heather, Cara backed away immediately and dropped to my chest where she quaked and moaned as waves of pleasure continued to rip through her.

“Oh, that was wonderful,” she said in a dreamy tone. “Ohhh.”

Heather went around to the end of the couch and finally uncuffed me. Cara slid down off me onto the floor and sat with her eyes closed, holding herself and smiling.

“How did our pussies taste?” Heather asked.

“Good,” I said, “delicious even.”

“Good! That’s what we want to hear. Your tongue is incredible, you know” she said.

“Thank you.”

“And I noticed that you’re still soft down there. I take it that Cara’s exercise program on your cock yesterday has helped?”

It was still quite sore, but I simply said, “Yes, thank you very much.” I figured sounding appreciative would score me some brownie points.

“Very good,” she said, cupping my crotch. “Go take a shower, use the bathroom, then assume the position for your next enema.”

I groaned inwardly, but went and did as I was told.

This time, Cara came in with her carrying the bowl and baster.

Heather instructed Cara on lubing up the baster and filling it with the warm water. Cara inserted it rather roughly and deeply into my ass and I sucked in air sharply and winced.

“Easy there girl!” Heather exclaimed. “You go much farther in and you’ll tickle his tonsils!”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Cara said and she withdrew the instrument a bit.

“It’s OK,” I croaked.

Once again, I felt the warm water flow into my bottom. I made sure to pinch closed after each removal of the baster.

After all eight tubes full, Heather showed Cara how to push the butt-plug back in. They both chose to ignore my moan.

“All set!” she said, patting me on the back.

Once again, I set about doing chores, this time cleaning bedrooms. Heather had to leave for a bit and told me Cara was in charge. She would remove the plug and let me expel the enema after I had finished.

I made the beds in each room and Cara followed me around, alternating between rubbing my ass, tweaking the plug, and patting my crotch. Several times I doubled over a bit from the cramps and had to steady myself on either the bed or dresser in the room. Cara asked what was wrong.

“The water inside me causes my gut to ache,” I managed.

“Oh, I see,” Cara said softly. An hour in I was still cleaning the house and Cara noticed my frown at the clock. I still had a long way to go. She must have taken pity on me because she announced that my time was up.

She led me to the bathroom and had me lean over the tub again. She knelt on the side of me and braced herself on my back before saying “Ok, get ready, Aaron.”

I held my breath as she grasped the base of the plug and started to slowly pull out. I gasped as it came loose and I squeezed tight. Cara tossed the plug into the sink and told me I could get up.

I jumped on to the toilet and released all the fluid inside me in a loud rush. Cara just stood and watched. She put a hand over her face and said “Nasty!”

She waved her hand in the air in front of her nose and told me to wash the butt plug before I left. I was quite thankful that she didn’t talk about putting it back in.

Back in the living room, she told me to finish cleaning the rooms before Heather came home.

Forty-five minutes later, all of the bedrooms were complete. I went back out into the living room and Cara told me to come sit down next to her on the couch. She put her arms around me and leaned in to kiss me long on the lips. She then ran her hand through my hair, ruffling it.

“You are very cute, you know,” she said, running her hand over my chest.

“You are too,” I agreed, not sure what else to say.

“What does it feel like, having that plug up your butt?” she asked, still hugging me.

“Um, it feels very uncomfortable, but doesn’t really hurt. It makes you feel full and feels funny when I walk around,” I replied. “Sometimes it moves inside me and makes me hard, like Heather explained.”

Cara was silent for a moment and seemed lost in thought. Then she said, “I don’t want your penis up there because I think it would hurt, even though I’ve heard that some girls do that for their boyfriends, but I want you to put your finger up my bum.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.