One Week With Heather (Part 1) - Cover

One Week With Heather (Part 1)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Day 2

BDSM Sex Story: Day 2 - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I slept poorly that night, worried about how things were going and what might await me tomorrow. I awoke around 7 am to feel a soft hand around my dick.

Cara sat on the couch in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms watching MTV. At the same time, she was absentmindedly playing with my dick; occasionally stroking it and running her fingernails across my sack. I was rock hard, of course, but Cara didn’t comment on it.

After fifteen minutes of alternating manipulations, I was getting close to cumming, but bit my lower lip hard to control myself. Cara apparently felt me quaking a bit and looked at me. “You better not cum. Heather will be mad, you know.”

She returned to watching TV but kept stroking me.

“Please, Cara, may I cum?” I asked.

“No! You’re not going to make a mess on the couch!” she stated firmly. She continued fondling me.

“Please, I can’t hold it!” I begged.

“I told you no!” she shouted.

Finally I couldn’t help myself and came in a torrent straight up. Most fell onto my stomach, but several shots covered Cara’s hand and forearm. She stopped stroking and gave me a dirty look. “Gross! You nasty boy! What did I tell you!”

She took her cum covered hand and shoved it in my face, wiping it off on my cheek. She got up and washed at the kitchen sink. She still left me handcuffed to the couch, with cum drying on my stomach, legs, and, thanks to her, face. Cara sat back down and returned to watching TV as if nothing had transpired.

Heather awoke and came in a while later. She asked how I slept but I didn’t have a chance to answer as she suddenly noticed the cum all over me.

“What’s the meaning of this?” she demanded.

“Cara was masturbating me and I couldn’t help it! I’m sorry!” I blurted out, wiping some of the cum on my lips off on my forearm as best I could.

“Cara, is that true?” she asked.

Cara confirmed that she did play with me but she did not give me permission to cum. In fact, she expressly forbade it.

“Well, I guess you like having that butt-plug rammed up you, eh?” she stated. I groaned inwardly.

She left the room and returned with that hated instrument.

“Roll him over, Cara,” she said.

Without preamble, she spread my cheeks and pushed the butt-plug back in forcefully. I grunted loudly. “Serves you right,” Heather said with a slap on my ass cheek.

Heather then uncuffed me and told me to go clean the cum off myself and return to her.

Back in the living room, she told me I could use the bathroom today if I wanted but with a catch – I would get an enema afterward to clean me out. It was now full daylight so I had no desire to take a shit in her backyard in full view of everyone. I reluctantly agreed.

She directed me to go shower, shave my crotch again, and use the bathroom after which time I was to get down on all fours in the bathroom and call her. She told me I could temporarily remove the plug and leave it in the sink after cleaning it.

I did as she directed, showering as slowly as I thought I could get away with without angering her before assuming the position as instructed. I called out and said I was ready.

Heather returned with a large bowl and what looked like a turkey baster. She filled the bowl with water in the sink and knelt down behind me.

I watched over my shoulder as she lubricated the baster with Vaseline and drew a load of water into it. I felt the baster touch my asshole and stay there a second. We waited for me to relax my sphincter before pushing it into me. It wasn’t as large as the butt-plug, and I felt the warm water start to flow into me. “When I pull out the baster, you better close tight and not spill any,” she cautioned.

Eight times she filled the baster and returned it to my ass to push more water in. At first, I didn’t really notice the fluid, but after the fourth one, my gut started to gurgle and cramp. Finally, she reached up to the sink and grabbed the plug which she pushed into me last. My groan, as she pushed it in, could probably have been heard down the street.

I was full and bloated. I could feel the water sloshing in my bowels. Heather told me to stand up and come out into the kitchen.

I waddled out there and Heather told me I had to hold the enema in for thirty minutes to really clean myself out. I made my displeasure audible and Heather said sharply “I can make it an hour if you’d prefer,” and I shook my head violently. “No, thirty minutes is fine,” I said.

She smiled and said “Good. In the meantime, I’m going to take a shower. You can do the dishes from yesterday.” And with that, she walked towards her bedroom.

I went to the sink and tried to ignore the cramping in my gut, as well as my stretched asshole. Shortly after I started the dishes, however, Cara came over and stood next to me. I stopped cleaning for a moment, but Cara told me to keep working.

She seemed fascinated by my swollen belly. She poked at it which caused me to moan a bit and she giggled. “You look ready to burst!” she said, laughing.

I continued washing and I felt her hand on my ass, touching the butt-plug. I had mixed feelings; One part of me hoped she would yank it out so I could get some relief, while the other part of me dreaded the punishment that would surely ensue if she did. She ended up just tapping it lightly which caused little tremors inside me and I had to steady myself on the counter when she decided to rotate it a little. Worse, the feeling of the plug moving inside me was making me hard despite my best efforts. Cara wasn’t making it easy to ignore.

Heather came back out and saw her manipulating the plug and laughed. “I see you two are having fun!” she said.

“I am, not so sure about him,” Cara commented.

“You’re probably right,” Heather replied. She then looked down and noticed I had gotten erect again. She reached out and flicked my penis. “I see you still can’t keep yourself under control. I think we’ll have to try something different,” she said, without elaboration.

She looked up at the clock and said, “Ok, time’s up. You can head into the bathroom.”

I didn’t need to be told twice and went straight in. She told me to kneel and lean over the bathtub. She put her hand on the plug and spoke sternly. “I’m going to pull out the plug slowly. You better hold everything in until I tell you to get up and sit on the toilet. If you leak and make a mess, you will regret it.” I didn’t doubt that for a second and held my breath.

Slowly she started pulling on the plug and I felt my ass expanding again as it was removed. It plopped out and I used all of my will and strength to clench and hold everything inside.

“Ok, you can relieve yourself,” Heather said.

I pushed myself up and onto the toilet. My bowels emptied instantly in a loud rush of liquid. I groaned in relief and panted.

Heather put a finger under my chin and lifted my face to look up at hers.

“Remember, I control everything about you for this week.”

“I know” I said, still panting a bit.

She kissed me on the cheek and told me to clean up and come back out into the living room.

I met them both in the living room and saw that Heather had moved two kitchen table chairs into the middle of it. She directed me to sit down on one of them, which I did.

She tied both of my ankles to the chair legs and then had me put both hands behind the chair, which she also tied to it.

“Since you seem to have trouble keeping your manhood under control, Cara and I talked and decided it must be because your balls are too full,” she said, and reached between my legs and patted my sack. Cara giggled again.

“So, I’ve decided to put Cara in charge of fixing that problem. She’s going to take care of you and ensure that you are fully drained.”

Cara sat down on the chair next to me, and Heather left for a minute before returning with a bottle of baby oil and several towels.

She set one towel down on the floor in front of me, between my legs and draped the others on the back of Cara’s chair. She lifted my testicles and placed a facecloth underneath them. She then handed Cara the baby oil and went to sit down on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.