One Week With Heather (Part 1)
Day 1

Copyright© 2017 by CW

BDSM Sex Story: Day 1 - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I asked Heather how she had her own apartment and she giggled and said she didn’t, of course. Her “roommate” was actually her mom who was gone on a business trip for the week She then told me, “Enough questions. Let’s get going. Let’s go have some fun.” She took me by the hand and led me out into the living room.

“I’ll warn you now. There are some things I’ve always wanted to do to a guy that I plan to try out on you,” she stated without elaboration.

She had me lean over the side of the couch, still naked. She went into her bedroom and got a blouse which she rolled up and wrapped around my eyes like a blindfold. She told me to stay put and walked away. A few minutes later I felt a cool liquid – baby oil? - being applied to my penis. Her hand enveloped my cock and began slowly moving up and down. I squirmed a bit and she placed her hand on my back to steady me without making a comment and continued stroking. After a few minutes, she stopped for a moment and I heard her moving behind me. A moment later I felt a pressure at my asshole and jerked. She spoke sharply and said “Stay still!” and pressed down on my back again. I settled down and the pressure resumed. Something greasy and plastic was slowly pushed into me. A few seconds later the mystery was solved when it began vibrating. I had never had anything in my ass before and was startled but it didn’t hurt like I would have expected. It had been well lubricated and left me with a full sensation, but not uncomfortable. She left it in and resumed the stroking. “There now, isn’t that nice?” she cooed. As she masturbated me, my hips started moving slightly with the rhythm. She then started moving the vibrator in and out with her other hand, never fully removing it before pushing it back in.

I was getting close to orgasm and started to moan slightly. Heather heard it and said “Don’t come yet! We aren’t done yet.” Then I heard a voice from across the room say “That looks cute in his butt.”

I reached up to the blindfold and lifted it a bit to see a girl standing in the doorway. She looked to be about Heather’s age (actually, she was a year younger at 15) and wearing cut off jean shorts and a t-shirt with a rainbow and unicorn on it. She wasn’t as developed as Heather but was still pretty. She was much skinnier than Heather and had nearly black hair as opposed to Heather’s dirty blond.

Heather stopped her motions and slapped my ass hard. “I didn’t tell you that you could remove the blindfold! But since you did, meet my sister Cara.”

Cara walked over and I started to get up for which I received another slap (which rather stung) and was soundly pushed back down by Heather from behind. After I stopped moving, Heather resumed her ministrations both on my cock and the vibrator.

Cara moved behind me. “It seems to fit him well,” she said with a smirk.

“Go get me a glass from the kitchen, Cara,” Heather said. Cara went and did as she was told while Heather continued rubbing me. By this time I was starting to shake all over and Heather said again “You do NOT have permission to cum – you better hold it.”

Cara returned with the glass and Heather told her “Place it there.”

“Please, I can’t hold it anymore,” I pleaded.

“No, not yet,” Heather stated flatly.

Her command didn’t work and I started cumming violently with the vibrator plunged firmly in my ass. I felt the glass touch my cock as it spasmed – Cara was catching the cum in the glass apparently. Heather stopped moving the vibrator and turned it off, still leaving it stuck inside me. She kept milking me with her other hand as I came spurt after spurt. Finally, spent, I relaxed a bit forward onto the couch.

“Wow, that’s cool,” Cara said, eyeing my load in the glass.

The vibrator slid soundlessly out of my ass and Heather’s hands moved off me. “Go put that in the fridge,” Heather told Cara. Cara raised an eyebrow at that but went and did it. Heather leaned over next to my face, still pressed against the couch.

“I told you not to come yet. You’ll need to be punished for that. I assure you that we will work on your self-control this week.” Heather’s tone was quite ominous.

“Go and clean yourself up in the bathroom,” she said.

I got up and started to head that way when she grabbed my arm and stopped me. She looked down at my crotch for a moment and spoke again.

“In the drawer, there are some disposable razors. I want all the hair off that thing” she said, pointing at my cock. “It’s going to be exposed a lot here this week and I don’t want that ugly hair blocking my view. I expect it to be as smooth as a baby’s when you’re done.”

I opened my mouth the speak, but Heather stared me down and stated: “I assure you that arguing will result in even harsher punishment.” All the while, Cara stood off to the side watching our exchange and she snickered at the last comment.

“I’m going shopping to pick up some supplies for more fun. Cara is in charge of you. Any order she gives is to be considered an order from me directly. Don’t let me hear a bad report when I get back.” And with that, she picked up her keys and left.

I just stood there silent, still in shock when Cara spoke up. “You heard my sister, go clean up.” She paused for a second before adding “ Come back up when you’re done so I can make sure you do a good job.”

I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. I scrubbed myself clean and focused on my ass trying to get all the lubricant out of it. After toweling off, I searched the drawers and found the razors Heather mentioned. I had never shaved myself before and it took me a long time. The razors looked cheap and I was sure a slip would REALLY hurt. Cara stuck her head in half-way through and just looked for a minute before leaving again without speaking. I rinsed off the excess hairs and went back out into the living room. I had been handling myself the whole time while shaving and it had made me hard again.

Cara was sitting on the couch watching TV, and she looked up as I reentered the room. “Come over here so I can check you.”

I walked over as asked and stood in front of her.

She tapped the inside of my thigh to indicate I should spread my legs apart. Her hand cupped my sack and stroked it lightly. It sent a small shiver up my spine. She rubbed all over my crotch and grabbed the base of my dick in a surprisingly firm grip. “Geez, do you always go around hard like this everywhere?”

I replied no, only when I was aroused.

“Sure seems like that’s all the time. We need to work on that like my sister said.”

I didn’t know what that meant, but found out soon enough. She directed me to kneel on the floor in the living room and wait with my back to her. She went into the kitchen and I heard her looking for something. A minute later, she returned and knelt in front of me. She was carrying a red plastic flyswatter.

“From now on, you need to keep that thing small unless we tell you otherwise or handle you ourselves. Your dick pointing at me all the time is very rude, you know,” she stated.

“Spread your knees apart” she directed. I just stared at the swatter. I didn’t like where this was going and knelt there frozen.

“Don’t make me ask twice” she threatened, waving the swatter in the air. “And don’t you dare move.” I spread my legs further apart.

She flicked the swatter up lightly, striking my ball sack. I grunted and sucked in my breath hard. My vision quivered and I closed my eyes. I opened them back up after a moment and saw her staring at my dick. It took me a second to realize she wanted to see if it had shrunk any. Apparently not, because a second later she flicked up again.

“Please, stop!” I begged, voice cracking.

“I’m sorry I have to do this, but you need to learn control. Look, it’s starting to get smaller already” she said. Her voice sounded apologetic, but her actions said otherwise.

Flick again and again. I bit my lip to keep from screaming out. My stomach was turning violently. Just then, she reached out and caressed the side of my face. She spoke in a soothing voice.

“There, there. It’s over now. It got nice and small, like it should be,” she said. I looked down and saw that she was, indeed, right. I was quite tiny.

“You’ll be good from now on, right?”, she asked.

I nodded vigorously, but didn’t speak.

“Good boy. Now, I want you to take your little penis and position yourself in front of the door and wait for Heather to come home.” Cara walked over and opened the inside door, leaving just the clear glass storm-door closed.

I did as she said and knelt in front of the door. Anybody who drove by would clearly see me through the door, naked and flaccid, but luckily Heather lived on a slow street. Only a few cars went by and I thought I saw one woman who was driving do a double take, but she just kept going.

It was over an hour that I had to kneel there. My legs were cramped, and I shuffled around to ease the pain. Cara saw me and yelled “Be still!”

Heather finally pulled into the driveway near lunch time. She carried two shopping bags and a cardboard box with her. She stopped in stride when she saw me kneeling in front of the door like an expectant puppy. She started laughing profusely and dropped one bag as she covered her mouth. She picked it up and continued walking. I wiggled out of the way to let her in.

“What have we here?” she asked, thankfully closing the inside door.

Cara answered from the couch behind me where she was watching TV again.

“I made him wait for you by the door. And after shaving, he was hard again, so I hit his balls with this” - she held up the swatter -” until he went soft again. I told him he had to keep it soft unless one of us told him otherwise.”

Heather’s jaw dropped in astonishment, but she regained her composure and commented, “sounds like a perfectly reasonable rule to me.”

She had me stand up and spread my legs. She ran her hand back and forth on my testicles. “You did an excellent job shaving,” she stated. Cara called from the couch “He should have, it took him forever!”

She then told me to lean back over the couch edge, which I did, eager to avoid any more excuses to use the fly swatter.

“Cara, can you hold his cheeks apart for me?” she asked.

Cara went over and pulled them open as requested while Heather rooted around in one of the bags. Cara shrieked “My God, Heather, that’s huge!” More moving behind me. Heather moved in front of me and bent over to look me in the face before saying “I told you there would be consequences for cumming without permission.” She held in front of me an enormous rubber butt-plug. It was about 5 inches long overall, cone shaped, solid black (aren’t they always?) and had a t-shaped handle at the base. At its widest, it looked to be nearly two inches. Thankfully, it was covered liberally in Vaseline.

Heather disappeared back behind me and I felt pressure on my ass again. This time it was much more forceful than the vibrator was. I started grunting, but Heather kept pushing. My ass strained hard and then I felt a plop as my anus closed around the tapered base. Cara and Heather released me and told me to stand up. I felt extremely full and waddled around a bit trying to get used to the feeling of being plugged. It made it hard to stand up straight. Heather, meanwhile, laid out some rules.

“Rule #1, you need to keep your erections under control. As Cara said, if you get erect without permission, you’ll need to be punished.”

“Rule #2, you are not to masturbate or touch yourself without permission. Your penis belongs to us.”

“Rule #3, absolutely no cumming without permission. That friend in your rear will help remind you of that one.” She patted me on the bottom as she said those words.

I wiggled a little bit.

Heather stated that she was hungry and wanted lunch, so I waddled into the kitchen and made some sandwiches for her, Cara, and myself. She didn’t tell me I could eat, but didn’t object either.

After I cleaned up the table, Heather declared “It’s time to start your slave duties. Today is laundry day. Come along.”

Heather brought me downstairs to the basement where the washer and dryer were. “I’ll be back to check on you every so often. Remember, I’ll be checking on it” she said, pointing to my cock. I just nodded and started sorting the dirty clothes.

Laundry duty was uneventful, though when I handled Heather’s panties, I felt myself stir down below. They weren’t particularly fancy panties, but the toy in my bottom made everything seem just a bit sexier than it probably should have been.

I didn’t want to be swatted again, so I stopped and quickly started thinking of train wrecks, car crashes, anything I could come up with to distract myself. It was at that time that Heather popped in for the first inspection.

She lifted my soft member with a bent index finger and tapped me on the back with a “Good boy. Keep up the good work.” She gave the butt-plug a little twist and giggled before leaving again.

This occurred several more times throughout the day. I had to wait for the machines to finish and Heather had instructed me to straighten the basement while I was waiting.

The moving around, bending over, and stretching kept causing the plug to move inside me and occasionally rub against my prostate. Several times I started to get aroused and had to stop until my penis subsided. Luckily, I never got caught.

I came back upstairs after the laundry was finished and Heather spoke from the living room that they were hungry and were waiting for supper. I dug through the freezer and found a frozen pizza which I put into the oven.

I set the table, all the while carrying the plug as a constant reminder in my backside. I opted to stand for supper, a fact Heather noticed and commented on.

“Don’t feel like sitting, big boy?” she said with a smile as she patted my bottom.

After doing the dishes, I told Heather I needed to use the bathroom and asked if I could remove the plug. She said, “Bend over the kitchen table for me. I’ll be right back.” and left the room.

She returned, and reached behind me and grasped the handle on the plug. She slowly drew it out and I grunted loudly as it popped free. She then told me to stand up straight; a dog collar was attached around my neck, which she connected to a leash.

She then said, “Come on, let’s go potty.” She jerked the leash towards the back door.

I just stood, frozen.

She sighed in exasperation.”Maybe you want to wait till tomorrow then?” she said with a frown, eyebrows raised.

“No, I’ll go.” and with that, she led me out the back door.

Luckily, it was dark by this time and Heather didn’t have any close neighbors. She led me to the middle of the yard and said, “Come on, I don’t have all night.”

Embarrassed, I squatted down hoping to partially hide myself and tried to pee. Heather just stared at me. I could see Cara watching from the patio door too. I strained, but couldn’t get anything to come out. Heather sighed in disgust. “It looks like you didn’t really need to use the bathroom. Maybe if I shove that plug back in you for the rest of the week you’ll learn not to lie to me.”

Her threats weren’t helping any, but finally, I relaxed my bladder enough to start a trickle flowing. Once I got going in came out in a powerful stream and Heather stepped quickly to the side to avoid being splashed.

“Do you need to do a number two?” she asked. I told her I was good for tonight. I hoped she’d let me use the bathroom inside tomorrow, but didn’t say so aloud. She said “Ok, come on” and tugged the leash to lead me.

Inside, she took a baby wipe from a box on the kitchen counter and wiped my legs first, to clean up the pee splash, and then wiped around the head of my penis thoroughly. Luckily, I was able to keep myself from getting aroused. She unclipped the leash and removed the collar.

“Ok, bed time. You did OK today, so you can sleep on the couch tonight. But don’t think I won’t make you sleep in the back yard if you upset me. Also, I can’t have you masturbating yourself and staining mom’s couch so you’re going to be restrained at night.” She directed me to lie down on the couch and left the room.

She came back with a shackling harness that had cuffs in 4 corners. She cuffed two of them to the legs of the couch and had me put my hands near my head where she attached the other two.

She sat on the couch next to me and leaned over. She squeezed my package gently and kissed me on the lips before saying “Sleep tight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.