24 August 2007 - Cover

24 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Wendy has her fifteen minutes of fame when she claims her winning lottery ticket. Dan asks Wendy to 'marry' him and they begin a short but sensual honeymoon involving unexpected fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Wendy could feel her pulse quickening as she and Holly held hands during the elevator ride to their room. Inside, the bathroom was used by all, and then Holly approached Wendy. As they embraced, Dan watched them kiss, and then Holly began to undress her prize. She slipped Wendy’s dress off her shoulders, and her eyes took in the beauty of Wendy’s bare breasts, a full size larger than her own.

Holly kissed her again but now caressed her breasts. Wendy’s heart was pounding the same way Dan and Karen would seductively make her naked. Her dress stayed at her hips, she revealed Holly’s breasts to her and Dan. Several more kisses were shared, and then Wendy felt her lover’s firm mounds.

Wendy’s dress slid down her hips and long legs. Stepping from it, she was now naked for Holly. Wendy did the same, helping Holly with her short skirt. Dan could feel his cock growing uncomfortably hard in his pants as Holly laid Wendy on the bed.

Dan held his cell phone and camera to record their time together. Holly kissed her way up her body, pausing to sample her hard nipples. Wendy instinctively caressed her head as if feeding her milk, watching her nipples grow harder.

Holly laid her slim body lightly on Wendy’s, their breasts touching. Wendy bent her right leg at the knee to capture her lover, arms gently caressing her, their lips meeting again.

“Wow, Wendy! Do you ever look beautiful being with Holly!” Dan exclaimed.

“Thank you, my love. This feels so exciting—a woman making love to me instead of a man,” she smiled, smoothing her hand up and down Holly’s back. They both watched Holly kiss her way lower on her body. Wendy spread her legs more as her new lover settled between them.

Dan stood and moved closer to capture Holly’s first licks of his wife’s pussy. Wrinkly lips parted, and her excited moisture was clear to see as Holly’s tongue tasted her. He stayed there a moment, then Wendy motioned him closer, revealing his hard cock, and sucked on him for several strokes.

Dan returned to recording Holly, moving to view her perfectly round ass and puffy pussy lips, moist with excitement. He wanted to touch Holly but hesitated, unsure of what her reaction might be. He made a full circle, continuing to record Holly licking Wendy’s pussy.

“Are you getting this, honey? Do you see another woman licking and fingering my pussy?” Wendy wanted to make sure.

“Yes, I am. How are you enjoying a woman’s lips licking your pussy?”

Oh, Dan, the feeling is so unbelievable!” The camera pans close from Wendy to Holly enjoying her erotic meal.

“Look at me, Wendy. Let me see that look of lust in your eyes.” Dan zoomed in closer; her glossy-eyed stare was unmistakable. Her body jolted as Holly’s tongue excited her clit, “Fucking beautiful!”


Dan made another circle of the two new lovers. “Wendy, your pussy tastes so fucking delicious!” Holly expressed. Her pussy lips glistened with unattended moisture. He placed his hand lightly on her ass, and she didn’t object. He smoothed her tight skin and returned to Wendy.

Dan continued to watch them enjoy their first girl-on-girl experience. Soon he could see that look in his lover’s eyes. “Dan, Dan, oh Dan, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Wendy’s body convulsed in a massive climax, with Holly trying to keep her lips attached to her pussy. Wendy’s hands held her lover’s head, bracing her body as waves of pleasure were released from her. Holly eagerly lapped up Wendy’s erotic-tasting juices.

Wendy finally urged her up to her body, smothering Holly with appreciative kisses. “Thank you; that is more than I ever imagined with you.”

“I’m glad that I was able to please you,” she replied, licking her lips.

“Now it’s my turn to give back the same wonderful feeling.”

Wendy motioned Holly onto her back and, straddling her, offered her soft kisses. She lightly embraced her new lover, then felt her lips sucking on her hard nipples. Wendy’s golden hair trailed behind her as she kissed Holly’s flat stomach and moved lower to her waiting pussy.

Wendy gazed at her wonderful slit, her wrinkly lips slightly protruding, and paused. Holly sensed her hesitation. “I understand if you are hesitant to taste another woman’s pussy. It’s a lot to ask for a first-time experience.”

“It isn’t that. I want to lick your lovely-looking pussy, but there’s something I’d like first.”

“What is that?”

“I know you said you’re a lesbian, but I’d like to lick your pussy after my husband has fucked you.”

“You want your husband to cheat on you by fucking me on your honeymoon?”

“We wouldn’t think of it as cheating if one was lying beside the other and watching. I like you, Holly, very much, and I must confess to you that I have had sex with women too. I’m bisexual, married to Dan and his wife, and we sleep in the same bed.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I happen to be in love with a married couple, and we live together very happily. Dan and I are on our honeymoon. When was the last time you had sex with a man?”

“Over two years ago. I had a couple of bad experiences with men and found the love and companionship I needed in the arms of my girlfriend. We lived together until recently, when we broke up. She cheated on me with a man.”

“Maybe she’s bisexual and didn’t want to tell you and hurt you without meaning to. I know it may be a lot to ask of you, but let me tell you, I love the feeling of Dan fucking me doggy while I lick my wife’s pussy. And I love licking her pussy when she’s freshly fucked by our Dan.”

“I promise, my Dan will be good to you, and maybe, being with us, you might find yourself an understanding man who loves you and supports you in loving women too.”

“Wish me good luck on finding a guy like that!”

“Please, Holly, for me, for us. As a wedding present?” She asked, caressing her firm breast and lightly kissing her.

“Okay, I will. At least we don’t know each other well enough for you to hurt me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.