24 August 2007 - Cover

24 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Wendy has her fifteen minutes of fame when she claims her winning lottery ticket. Dan asks Wendy to 'marry' him and they begin a short but sensual honeymoon involving unexpected fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan and Wendy decided to stroll around the downtown streets of Niagara Falls. The city bustled with hundreds of tourists taking in the different attractions. They walked to the Falls, and as they admired the mighty, thunderous flow of the water, her sensually dressed figure was appreciated, just as much as this natural wonder.

Looking at different maps and attraction locations, they planned to do their clubbing tonight and Saturday night, museums, and attractions tomorrow, and Sunday. At dusk, the red, blue, pink, and purple lights came on to highlight the waterfalls at night. Soon, the downtown was lit up with all varieties of LED and fluorescent lighting.

They decided to take Karen’s advice and try the Ghost Bar inside Club Se7en. The bar was located a few blocks from the hotel, and they enjoyed the walk. The outside seemed like a plain brown brick building, but the heavy beat of music gave away the action taking place inside. They noticed the letter V was replaced by the number seven.

Dan paid the ten-dollar cover charge for him, and Wendy was allowed in free for ladies’ night. As they scanned the large crowd for a table, Wendy’s sensual body swayed to the heavy beat. Club Se7en is a popular place for celebrities to visit, and Dan’s likeness to Tom Hanks soon had people taking extended looks at him. The club was so crowded that they had to share a table and sit close together.

His eyes scanned the mostly mid-twenties crowd. “I feel out of place in here. I’m old enough to be the father of most of these kids,” he said to her ear over the loud music.

“This is a place for you to feel me a lot,” she replied, changing his words around and boldly guiding his hand inside the low opening of her sexy dress.


Their drink order was taken, and Dan was surprised at the lower-priced drinks. “I notice you’re dressed perfectly for the occasion,” he noted of the mostly female crowd.

“Checking out the women, are you?” She kidded him.

“I’ve always been a people watcher, but I only have eyes for my girls,” he smiled.

“Sure you do!” She teased. “You’re a man, and most men look at women. We both appreciate a beautiful, sexy-looking woman.”

The waitress appeared with their order, and Dan gave her a good tip. “Your rings look new; are you on your honeymoon?” She asked.

“Yes, we are!” Wendy beamed proudly. The waitress looked at Dan, hesitant to say anything about his striking similarity to Tom Hanks. Was he a famous actor or not? The number one house rule was no name-dropping or movie star fucking.

Dan and Wendy enjoyed several dances but found it overly crowded and very noisy. Though they liked a good time out socializing, you had to practically yell in the person’s ear next to you to be heard. They sat holding hands, drinking, and taking in the atmosphere.


The music was paused as the DJ conducted a contest. “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” They were asked about the empty chair beside Wendy. Dan and Wendy looked up to see a young woman in her mid-twenties with short black hair.

No, it isn’t,” Wendy replied as they examined her figure, which is similar to Abby’s. Small, firm breasts were held in place by her low-scooped top, and her short skirt accented long, slender legs.

“Thank you. It’s so damn hard to find a place to sit in here!”

“It sure is loud in here, hard to carry on a decent conversation,” Wendy offered to her ear.

“Sure, it’s crowded, I feel out of place compared to their ages,” Dan added.

“You don’t look that old to me; maybe in your early forties,” the woman observed, scanning his face.

“Thank you for the compliment; obviously you need to have your eyes examined,” he joked.

“I’m Wendy,” she offered. “And this is my husband, Dan.”

“Hi, I’m Holly.” She smiled, offering her hand. “Do you come in here very often?”

“No, this is our first time here; we’re on our honeymoon,” Wendy smiled, flashing her wedding rings.

“Congratulations! You look like a very nice couple.”

“We think so too!” Wendy smiled, giving Dan a quick kiss. She held his hand high on her leg at the non-existent hem of her sexy dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.