24 August 2007
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Wendy has her fifteen minutes of fame when she claims her winning lottery ticket. Dan asks Wendy to 'marry' him and they begin a short but sensual honeymoon involving unexpected fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Wendy opened her suitcase and slipped a dress on over her head, smoothing it over her luscious body. The pastel-coloured flowers on white fabric seemed to come to life with the sexy curves of her body. The wide, deep, plunging neckline easily revealed the inner halves of her medium-sized breasts, and the non-existent hem would reveal her bare pussy when sitting down.

“Wow, you look fantastic!” His eyes widened.

“I still need to put on my makeup and lipstick,” she countered, looking in the lighted mirror.

“You don’t need anything to improve on your obvious natural beauty,” he smiled.

“Thank you for the compliment. You’re learning very quickly to be a good husband,” she smiled at his mirrored reflection. Wendy added a hint of eyeliner, shading, and lipstick, then brushed her shoulder-length golden locks. She enticed his sense of smell with a light spray of perfume on her deep cleavage and between her legs.

She made sure the studs on her diamond earrings were secure and stood ready for his eyes. Dan came up behind her, his arms caressing her body against his. “Mmm, I love being in your strong arms.” She smiled at his reflection, then slid his hand inside the low opening of her dress.

“I have a gift for you.” His hands moved in front, and he placed a necklace against her chest. “Karen saw this in a jewellery store and had to get it for you as a wedding present.” Wendy watched as the pendant nestled between her breasts, and he fastened the clip and kissed the nape of her neck. She picked it up, admiring the design.

“The heart shape is encrusted with twenty-six diamonds, and Karen had the arrow engraved with our names,” he said, looking at her reflection. Dan’s name was centred between Karen’s and hers.

“Oh Dan, this necklace is so beautiful! I’ll definitely have to thank Karen for such a wonderful gift.” She smiled and turned to him, her arms enveloping his broad shoulder, and kissed him.

“Our honeymoon package came with a fifty-dollar voucher towards dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, so we get to eat in a high-class restaurant. Plus two fifty-dollar credits for the casino.”

“I’m sure they’ll expect us to spend much more than fifty in the casino.”

“I’ve been in a casino a few times, but I’ve already won my jackpot,” he smiled, embracing his love.

“Keep going; the compliments are very much appreciated by the management,” she smiled. “I also won the lottery of love having you as my lifelong partner and husband.” His roaming hand confirmed Wendy wore no panties under her short hem.

Dan followed the instructions on the meal voucher, reserving a table for two.


The elevator door opened on the main floor to reveal a couple locked in a lover’s embrace. “Sorry, we’re on our honeymoon,” Wendy giggled, taking Dan’s hand from inside the opening of her dress and walking past several admiring eyes.

They walked along the ceramic tile floor, the clicking of Wendy’s high-heeled shoes announcing her every step. She didn’t shy away from the eye-catching stares her sensually clad body received. “Do you mind if I satisfy my ego and show you off?” He asked.

“Not at all; I love that my husband appreciates his wife for others to see,” she smiled, squeezing his hand.

They strolled through the large complex, her sexy dress and figure drawing the approving stares they deserved. Arriving at the tantalizing aromas of the restaurant, Dan handed the hostess the voucher. “We have a dinner reservation for two.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Hayward,” Wendy proudly announced, gripping his hand.

“Congratulations on your wedding!” The woman replied, her eyes trying to politely avoid Wendy’s deep cleavage. “Please follow me to your table.” They followed her hand-in-hand through the elegantly decorated room.

People engrossed in conversation would pause to look at the sensually dressed figure of the passing woman. Whispers were exchanged among patrons about the man who looked so famous. It wasn’t unusual for the hotel to host sports and showbiz celebrities, and rumours soon spread that the actor Tom Hanks was dining in the restaurant.

“We have several semi-secluded booths for our newlywed couples to enjoy their meal. We find that anxious hands are unable to keep still for very long,” their hostess smiled.

“Thank you for your understanding. I’m sure our hands will be busy too.” Wendy smiled. The woman watched Wendy sit down, her breasts determined to escape from the low opening of her dress.

“Your server will be with you momentarily. Enjoy your meal,” she smiled, eyeing her cleavage once more before leaving.

“I definitely will, plus my desert!” Wendy replied, kissing the back of Dan’s hand and then boldly groping his crotch.


Wow, will you look at this place!” Wendy remarked, her wide eyes taking in the elegance of their surroundings.

“The atmosphere was dull and boring until you walked in,” he said.

“Keep those compliments flowing; you’re doing an excellent job!” She grinned and kissed him. She caught him looking at her deep cleavage and adjusted her opening, almost revealing her nipples. The hem of her dress wasn’t touched, and Dan motioned her legs wider apart to expose her bare pussy.

“You are such a naughty husband, and I love it!” She glanced down at her revealing pussy and guided his hand to her growing warmth.

A young woman soon appeared at their table, and Wendy boldly kept his fingers inside her pussy. “Hello, I’m Karen. Welcome to ‘Club 21.’ Congratulations on your wedding. I hope you enjoy your honeymoon in Niagara Falls,” she smiled.

“Thank you, Karen; that’s our wife’s name too, and as you can see, we are already enjoying ourselves!” She smiled at her, noticing Dan’s busy fingers, and they introduced themselves.

“A bottle of champagne goes with your meal. Is alcohol alright, or are you driving?” She asked.

“A little alcohol is fine; I think everything we want to see tonight is within walking distance.” Wendy thanked her. Karen eyed Wendy’s deep cleavage. “Maybe you can suggest a nice, sexy bar or nightclub we could enjoy?”

“That depends on the kind of sexy fun you’re looking for. ‘Club Seven’ nightclub is a hot place to enjoy music, dancing, and a little discrete action. It’s only a few blocks from here,” she grinned. “Or there’s the ‘365’ here in the hotel; it’s so, so. I’d say the two best places are the Ghost Bar and Club Seven, both in the same building on Robinson Street. Club Seven uses the number seven in place of the V in the name.”

“There is also Club Rouge on Main Street, which is very sexy with a good dance floor, plus it has male and female strippers. It has recently become popular with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals because of the security of the building. There are rarely any troubles there, and everyone is respectful of the other’s preference.”

“What category do you fit into, Karen?” Wendy was curious about her late-teen body, hidden by her white blouse and black slacks.

“Umm, maybe I’ll tell you later.” She blushed. “Club Rouge would be the place for you to go.”

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to embarrass you. As you can see, my husband and I aren’t immune to having some sexy fun,” Wendy emphasized about Dan’s hand between her legs. He teasingly massaged her clit, causing her body to jolt.

“And neither am I,” Karen admitted. She placed their menus in front of them and left to retrieve their bottle of champagne.


“You aren’t wasting any time trying to pick her up,” Dan teased, placing her left leg over his right.

“We only have a long weekend to have our fun. I can’t help it, and you can blame Karen for that. Now that I’ve discovered the joys of being with another woman, I appreciate those who look attractive to me as potential sex partners. Maybe our honeymoon might include more than just you and me,” she hinted, and as they waited for Karen’s return, she unzipped the fly on his pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.