24 August 2007 - Cover

24 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Wendy has her fifteen minutes of fame when she claims her winning lottery ticket. Dan asks Wendy to 'marry' him and they begin a short but sensual honeymoon involving unexpected fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

As the celebrations continued, Dan and Wendy prepared for their honeymoon trip. “You didn’t pack very many clothes,” he commented about her lightweight suitcase.

“Low tops, very short skirts, a very sexy dress or two, and a bikini don’t take up much room,” she smiled, giving him that wickedly sexy smile.

“You’re making me hard already wearing your sexy, very low top and likely your shortest skirt.”

“I love wearing sexy clothes for you,” she said, caressing her new husband.

“And no doubt for all the men to admire also, I’m sure.”

“They too; I have a reputation as your slutty wife to uphold for you and Karen,” she joked, kissing him. “And you have a reputation to uphold as my best fuck, no matter how many men I’ll be with.”

“Make sure you wear comfortable shoes; we’ll likely be doing a lot of walking.”

“Just as long as we don’t get too tired for lots of fucking,” she grinned.


It was time to leave, and Dan mentioned it was about a three-to-four-hour drive from Trenton to Niagara Falls. Jake and Brad took the suitcases and put them in the trunk of the Shelby. “A trip to the Falls and back will be a good run for the Shelby,” he said as goodbye hugs and kisses were given.

Dan and Wendy stepped out the front door to a light shower of confetti, courtesy of Cathy, Diane, Brenda, and Abby. They all laughed, and then Dan stopped in his tracks. “Brad! What did you do to the Shelby?” He cried out.

“Relax, Dad. It’s just car wax that’s dried white.” The Red Shelby was decorated with ‘Dan and Wendy’ inside a heart on the rear window. ‘Just Married’ on the back bumper, and several blue, pink, and white paper streamers attached to the car.

“Was this what you’re doing?” Dan pretended to be mad at his son.

“Jake and I did it along with Scott and Ben.”

“Thank you, everyone; it was greatly appreciated,” he said, shaking their hands.

“Now you two take good care of each other. Tina and I will be waiting in bed when you return to hear all about the juicy details.” Karen hugged and kissed her husband and wife.

“Take plenty of sexy pictures of you consummating your wedding night!” Brian joked.

Dan opened the passenger door for Wendy, and she smiled at him, easily showing off her bare pussy. He brought the Shelby’s engine to life, feathering the gas pedal, and letting out a celebratory growl. He honked the horn several times as they drove off to begin their new life together.


Heading west on Highway 401, Dan brought the Shelby up to speed. The engine maintained a mellow growl as it cruised along the highway. People passing the car would honk their vehicle horns and wave to the newlyweds, and Dan would return the kind gesture.

Driving past Coburg, the road became three lanes in each direction. Traffic was beginning to build on a Friday afternoon, becoming slower-paced as they approached Oshawa. Dan was driving in the center lane, and vehicle traffic would pass on the left or right.

Wendy turned the road trip into more excitement by guiding Dan’s fingers under her raised skirt. If a motorist honked their horn on the right, she’d smile, wave, then pull up her top and flash them her bare tits.

“You’re going to cause an accident by flashing that sexy body of yours,” he kidded.


Dan didn’t drive to Toronto very often and compared the high speed, bumper-to-bumper traffic, and get-one-car-ahead attitude to NASCAR, no-frills. The Queen Elizabeth Way west passed Hamilton through wine country to the Falls. He still didn’t trust the GPS on his car, and Wendy was his guide using a trusty old highway map.

“We arrived here, no less for wear. I was tempted to push the Shelby wide open just to leave all the crazy drivers behind. No wonder people take the Go Train to and from work for far less stress.”

Dan parked at the Fallsview Resort Hotel and carried the two bags, with Wendy proudly holding his hand. “Wow, will you look at this place!” She exclaimed about the opulent, high-class interior’s appearance. Her high-heeled shoes announced her every step, drawing attention to her sensually clad figure.

“We have a reservation,” Dan mentioned at the reception counter.

“For Mr. and Mrs. Hayward,” Wendy proudly finished. “I’ve got to get used to saying my new name,” she said, smiling at the male clerk.

“On your honeymoon?” He assumed, and she proudly showed him her new wedding rings.

“I didn’t know I had that ‘Just Married’ look on my face,” Dan kidded.

“No, but I’ll put the ‘Just Married’ look all over that sexy body of yours!” She teased him, kissing his cheek.

“Yes, I have your room, a King Studio honeymoon suite with a king bed, sofa bed, and Jacuzzi tub. Your room also includes a full, all-you-can eat buffet breakfast. Room service will be in your room shortly with two crystal wine glasses and a bottle of champagne, courtesy of the Hotel. Please enjoy your stay and let us know if there is anything not to your liking,” the clerk said, politely eyeing her low cleavage.

“Thank you very much! Everything is already so perfect!” Wendy beamed.

The clerk handed Dan their key cards for room 3269 and paused. “I have to ask you, sir, is Dan Hayward a pseudonym or are you really the actor, Tom Hanks?”

Dan began to laugh, saying, “I’ve been mistaken for Tom Hanks a countless number of times, but never that way before.”

“Your voice seems to sound like his too.”

“This is the first time my voice has been compared to his. I was born on 20 July 1954, and Tom on 9 July 1956. I’m two years older than him. So he looks like me, I just haven’t been discovered yet. If you hear that Tom needs a double or a twin for a movie, I’m available,” he joked.

“I think you look more handsome.” Wendy’s eyes sparkled with love. “Tom has aged, but you still look like you did in ‘You’ve Got Mail’ and ‘Saving Private Ryan.’” As they walked towards the elevator, “Come on, Tom, we’ve had a long day, and it’s about to become much more interesting.” Wendy looked at the clerk and smiled as he tried to figure out if Dan was Tom Hanks or not.

“You are so very bad!” Dan couldn’t help grinning as the elevator lifted them higher.

“I know I couldn’t help having fun with him. Now imagine the fuss you would have caused if Karen was with us and people thought that Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan were married in real life.”

“We’ve been asked that many times before, too.”


“I have to remember; do I carry you across the threshold now?”

Wendy began to laugh, saying, “You really are old-fashioned. Do grooms even do that anymore? You can carry me through the front door when we get home.”

“Oh Dan, this room is fantastic!” She cried at the large bed and floor-mounted tub. She went to the window and peered down at the curved shape of Niagara Falls. The mist filtered up from the plunging waterfall, and the sunlight created a never-ending rainbow.

“Oh Dan, this looks so beautiful!”

He came up close, his arms caressing her from behind. “Yes, it is very beautiful, and I don’t mean the Falls,” he complimented, kissing the nape of her neck.

Mmm, I love being in your strong arms, Tom,” she joked. Wendy used the camera on her phone to take several pictures of the Falls from their room window, then called Karen to tell her they had arrived safely. “Karen wants lots of sexy pictures of us here.”

“I can’t believe we finally did it. I love you, Wendy,” he said, his fingers unfastening most of the buttons on her low-cut blouse.

“I love you too, Dan.”

“Imagine what your co-workers will think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.