The Diary of Sarah Duncan - Cover

The Diary of Sarah Duncan

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Entry One Hundred Forty Eight,
Dear Diary,

So, as promised yesterday, before I got really drained, here is the account of what happened on Thanksgiving Day and the Black Friday that followed it. Don’t worry, we didn’t go shopping. That was an insanity that the whole family avoided like the plague.

Anyway, supper was made up of leftovers, of course. We had more turkey, more ham (good thing that we’re not kosher, right?), more mashed potatoes, and more stuffing (though Kevin called it dressing, as did Jeanne, now that I recall). More green bean casserole (with those fine onions, you know what kind I mean), more cranberry sauce (both jellied and normal), and corn were the order of the day. There was also more sweet potato (not with “e,” Dan Quayle!) casserole, followed by pumpkin pie, topped with whipped cream. It was washed down with a wide variety of drinks, but most prominent was Mom’s personal favorite. This was Shiraz, a red wine imported from her native country of Australia (technically my native country, too, but I don’t remember the place well at all).

Anyway, right before supper, as stated in yesterday’s entry, Mom and Aunt Vicki made some serious lady love to each other. I mean big time Sapphic stuff! It was very intense, passionate, sensual lesbian lovemaking, very intimate, and very feminine in every sense. This was especially true with both of them being so damn femme. It was a beautiful, magical scene that we all witnessed.

We were very impressed by the desire, the heat, and the absolute passion that both women threw into the act. They were clearly still bisexual and just as madly in love with Daddy and Uncle Stavy. Even so, it was clear to all of us that they had bonded now even more than in the past. Their bond was sure to be inseparable now, if it wasn’t before.

“That was ... intense, honey,” Daddy told Mom.

He kissed her fiercely on the mouth and Uncle Stavy did the same for Aunt Vicki. Then the two of them swapped and Daddy gave Aunt Vicki a very similar, almost identical French kiss, while Uncle Stavy did the same to Mom. Then Daddy kissed Aunt Christy, Aunt Jessy, Aunt Becca, and Aunt Rachel all on the mouth. Then Uncle Stavy, Mom, and Aunt Vicki did the same to them. Then the ladies all kissed each other, after which the adults all kissed each of us daughters and Demy, of course. I had to admit that particular series of kisses on my mouth was my favorite, being initiated all over again as a woman.

“What about us?” Kevin teased the men, all of whom eagerly planted one on his lips.

“Me, too, right?” Jeanne prompted each of the adults, the daughters, and Demy, to kiss her as well.

“More Truth or Dare, then?” I asked everyone, who all seemed to go for it.

“Okay, Emma, Truth or Dare?” I asked the next eldest sister among us.

“Truth,” Emma surprised me, but maybe she was playing for time.

“Okay, what about Jeanne do you find most attractive?” I asked her.

I was curious as to her reaction.

“She’s black and I’ve never been with a black girl. Sorry, I know that sounds racist, but, well, I just haven’t. I’m curious about the idea of being intimate with a black girl,” Emma admitted to me.

Jeanne coughed and told Emma, “Don’t worry. It’s not racist to be curious about something and someone different. Now, if that was all that you cared about me, that would be racist.”

“Point taken,” Emma blushed a little.

“And you, Kay? Truth or Dare?” I asked the third sister.

“Truth as well,” Kay answered me.

“What’s the sexiest thing about this family?” I asked her.

“That’s easy. Incest,” Kay giggled, “though the bisexuality and polyamory, even promiscuity, don’t hurt. Nor do the age disparities. I love being with Daddy, knowing how much older, wiser, and more mature, more experienced he is. People condemn May-December relationships, but they shouldn’t knock them until they tried them. Same with incest. And bisexuality. And polyamory.”

“And you, Selena, what about you? Truth or Dare?” I turned to my middle sister.

“Truth, of course. For now. Let’s see where this goes,” she replied with a wink.

“What is your major kink?” I wondered openly.

“I just plain love older men. Except that I also love Demy. But he’s more mature than most guys his age, I think. He’s grown up more like a real man, not a crybaby lad. He’s more what youths used to be his age. Anyway, I adore Daddy and Uncle Stavy. I love riding the principal’s cock. I’m going to keep doing that a lot. I also hope to see Daddy do his wife soon.

“I can’t wait for the rest of the women to do the principal. I look forward to getting Uncle Stavy and Demy to do the principal and his wife. Not to mention having us ladies do her. He’ll be completely enthralled by the time that we’re done. I’m going to have so much fun with him, getting him to yield to the influence of us, especially me,” Selena told us.

“And you, Susie?” I then asked the next to middle sister, who blushed a bit in spite of herself.

“Dare!” Susie winked and laughed as she broke the “Truth” streak.

“Okay, I dare you to sixty-nine with Jeanne! Come on, girls, let’s make it interesting!” I challenged Susie.

She didn’t hesitate to pull the lovely ebony guest on top of herself for a sixty-nine worthy of the name. Pretty soon, I wasn’t sure who enjoyed it more, Susie or Jeanne, as the girls licked each other’s pussies with abandon. These young ladies tasted each other with obvious appreciation of the flavors and smells. In the meantime, the sight of Jeanne’s ass was on display as well for me until I couldn’t resist licking it a bit. She moaned and backed into my face with her butt, letting me sample some more of her fine booty. She kept flicking away at Susie with her eager tongue.

Everyone watched us in fascination, naturally, as we continued to eat each other out in full view of the family.
At last, when we ladies had creamed ourselves just enough, we broke it off and kissed each other on the lips, swirling our tongues together as we made out. I had to admit that I would have just about done anything that they asked of me right at that moment. I even sucked their tits as well, though Jeanne’s were a bit more endowed than Susie’s. I enjoyed licking their cleavage as well, making both girls squirm as I tasted their sweaty bosoms.

“Just you wait, honey! I’m gonna eat you alive!” Jeanne warned me.

Then she leaned over and ran her tongue over the outside of my ear.

“Oh, nice plan!” I grinned before planting a lip lock on Jeanne, “now, Pippa, your turn. Truth or Dare?”

“Dare!” Pippa beamed as she waited for the dare to be issued.

“I dare you to let Aunt Rachel and Aunt Becca fuck you from both ends ... with strap-on dildos. You up to a lesbian DP?” I challenged Pippa.

My sister just shrugged and gestured for both of our aunties.

“Bring it on, Aunties! I’m already wet and sloppy from watching so much action! Give it to me good! Aunt Rachel in my ass, Aunt Becca in my pussy!” Pippa invited both women.

They didn’t hesitate to locate the strap-ons with thigh harnesses to double-team her. The sight of Pippa getting butt-fucked by Aunt Rachel and pussy-fucked by Aunt Becca was more than enough to keep all of our attention. This was especially true given how hot and bothered the threesome were. Aunt Rachel’s face was one of concentrated lust. She thrust in and out of Pippa’s eager ass, while Pippa pushed back at her with her hips and buns.

Aunt Becca was in her own personal heaven, too, getting to probe Pippa from below while her sister was in her from behind. She kissed Pippa’s face repeatedly as she fucked her from beneath. The twins also kissed each other. Then Pippa turned her head just right so that Aunt Rachel could make out with her, too.

I felt my chair being pushed away and its place being taken by Aunt Christy, of all people, who was soon joined by Aunt Jessy. The next thing that I knew, my ass and pussy floated on their tongues. Both women devoured me without any embarrassment or shame whatsoever, thankfully. They acted together, not so much as a chair or stool, but as a pair of pillows or cushions. Their tongues slithered like snakes along my taint, my crack, my pussy, and my mons Veneris. I also felt as if I were soft serve now or something, from the way that the two ladies ate me with enthusiasm.

“Your turn, dear. We dare you to let us eat you until we’re ready to stop. Care to go for it? We really want to keep licking and kissing you, keep eating your pussy and ass. Pretty please? Can we? We want you for dessert!” Aunt Jessy spoke to me throatily.

Meanwhile, Aunt Christy swiped my ass with her tongue yet again.

“Oh, God ... can we table the rrr ... rest of the game until later ... I hate to miss playing it, but oh, fuck, I can’t focus with their mouths on me like that!” I stammered and moaned.

I caught grins, winks, and smirks from everyone, even as they watched Aunt Jess and Aunt Christy have their way with me.

“There’s no need to focus, dear. Just enjoy it!” Jeanne told me as she joined my aunties in pleasuring me, much to my distraction.

I lost track of what happened next for anyone else but me, but I was told that a full-scale orgy ensued, no-holes-barred and all. Judging from the sounds, such as grunts, moans, screams of ecstasy, and groans, I can believe it, too. Kicking it off, Daddy got very busy with Fanny, Emma, and Kay, while Uncle Stavy got it on with Demy, Kevin, and Aunt Vicki in another foursome of their own. As for Mom, she took on Selena and Susie in a threesome of her own.

That was just the beginning, it seemed. Things got even wilder from there. It was soon a clusterfuck, and I was smack dab in the middle of it. People did things to me that made me weak in the knees and caused me to cream myself continually. I soon didn’t even know who was doing what to whom, but I loved it.

I felt my ass cheeks pried apart at least once or twice, with my tight anal passage entered by a nice thick cock. I didn’t know who stuck it back there, but I honestly didn’t care. I felt men slide into my pussy as well, with thick, hard, throbbing dicks that impaled me more than once. I had pricks shoved down my throat and I loved it!

Women bend over and let me eat their asses and pussies, and boy did I do so! I had breasts shoved into my face, making me suck on tits that were presented to me with obvious desire. My face was pushed between a man’s buns and my tongue was compelled to rim his nice, sweaty crack for the salty goodness of it.

It all became a blur and when I woke up the next morning, I was sore in every hole. My tongue was covered in spunk and lady juices. I had to limp to the bathroom, where I found Jeanne bent over and Uncle Stavy balls deep in her butt. He fucked her good and hard over the sink. Her expression just read, “more please, harder please” instead of protesting in the slightest. I could smell and see cum oozing down her thighs from both holes, too. I could tell that she was lost in her own private headspace and absolutely in love with the prick stuffed in her bottom.

They backed up just enough to let me wash my hands. When I finished, I knelt to part Jeanne’s thighs and started licking her gooey twat. It was irresistible to me, my tongue exploring her for the hell of it. I knew that Daddy, Uncle Stavy, and Demy had all fucked her. I loved that thought, knowing that the three men that I most adored had all taken her as much as they pleased. They all spilled their spunk in her lovely snatch and tush. I wanted to orally clean her ass as well, licking up Uncle Stavy’s cum as it leaked from that hole, too. Her pussy was certainly sweet enough as I licked it, anyway.

Jeanne reacted to my tongue as if struck by lightning or something. Her knees just about buckled, especially as she knew that I had sore jaws and still wanted her badly enough to eat her creamy twat. She moaned and hissed. Her toes curled and she pushed back at Uncle Stavy with a real thrust of her hips. That was enough for him and he exploded in her asshole, pulling out to leave an even slimier butthole than before. I licked my lips and went for it, pushing my tongue into Jeanne’s crack and lapping away at his cum as it slipped out of her bottom.

That was when I heard the front door open and the Maillols, the older ones, entered the house. If there was any doubt as to our lifestyle before, it was gone. Samuel and Sandrine Maillol were now privy to all of our secrets and could destroy us if they wished. Then again, apparently, they had no such desires, as proved by Sandrine grabbing Demy and pulling him close for a steamy French kiss. This ravishing Cajun woman from the bayou was only considered “black” under the one-drop rule of her ancestors, but it was a part of her identity by now. In the old days, biracials like her would have been known as “mulattoes,” I later discovered.

Either way, she was stunning.
Samuel Maillol, meanwhile, took Mom and began making out with her, much to her blushing surprise, but equal excitement. I led Jeanne and Uncle Stavy out, whereupon Jeanne knelt in front of her own father and started to take his cock into her mouth. She gestured for Mom to join her, which she did, even as I bent over for Uncle Stavy. I was still very sore in my asshole, but I didn’t care right then. I just wanted my ass fucked in full view of our guests.

Samuel soon bottomed out inside Mom, while Jeanne started licking her butt, in front of the whole family, of course. Daddy was busy fucking both Aunt Rachel and Aunt Becca from behind, going back and forth between them. I had my mouth on Aunt Vicki’s bottom and rimmed her like crazy while her husband, Uncle Stavy, sodomized me for more than good measure.

Evidently, our sleep had given us all second winds. Demy proved it by the way that he slammed into Sandrine’s snatch from the back. I loved that my boyfriend got laid like that from a biracial MILF like Sandrine while I got my own ass fucked hard by his father.

It was intense, fast-paced, and hot and heavy, just like we all wished right then. I witnessed my sisters get into a daisy chain of their own choice with Aunt Christy and Aunt Jessy, too. This one snaked through much of the house to everyone’s delight. Hearing Selena moan as Susie ate her ass, and Susie softly sigh as Pippa did the same to her was quite delicious to my ears. So was smelling Aunt Christy practically turn into a puddle of lady cum from Aunt Jessy’s tongue between her buns. It was glorious! This was much better than shopping on Black Friday!

“Oh, God damn it, this is perfect! I hoped to catch you guys in the act of incest. Now that I have, well, all I ask is that we get to join you regularly, right, Sandrine?” Samuel proposed to us as we all wound down and relaxed post-orgasmically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.