The Diary of Sarah Duncan - Cover

The Diary of Sarah Duncan

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Day 160, Entry One Hundred Thirty-Three
Dear Diary,

Hey, remember what happened on Halloween? Yeah, that! I tricked Amanda and Demy into fucking each other, right? Mistaken identity and fun like that. Well, it turns out that Amanda is now pregnant with Demy’s baby! She still doesn’t know who the father is. No, I’m not gonna tell her, either! Not yet, anyway.

Hell, Demy doesn’t know, so why should that stuck-up cunt? I fucked Daddy, Uncle Stavy, and Demy all rather roughly that night to take out my delight after the Halloween party was over. It was hosted by Kara Winters, in case you wondered. Remind me to thank that lovely bitch with some serious lovin’, well, both her and her daughter.

Speaking of pregnancy, I’m also preggers. I don’t honestly know who the father is, though I’m hoping that it’s Daddy’s. I tried at first to keep Uncle Stavy and Demy to oral and anal, but try being fifteen, with tons of hormones going wild, and having three of the sexiest guys alive try to jump your bones. Then see what you do! Yeah, exactly what I thought! One thing is sure. If I weren’t the horniest slut alive, I’d be big as a house, due to how much I’m eating with these cravings!

Then again, all of us ladies are pregnant now. Yes, that’s right! ALL OF THE LADIES ARE NOW PREGNANT! That’s the best part of it. I don’t know who the daddies are in any case, but who gives a fuck right now? Sharing a home with so many pregnant girls at once is pretty sweet, even if it is a bit wild and crazy. If you thought that we were horny before, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

Of course, there’s a major savings on tampons and maxis for a while, but it’s a bit rough on the men in terms of having access to the toilet whenever they have to pee. Our solution? They now piss in the shower every time they take one, plus use the bushes outside if things get bad enough.

Which is where the next incident started. Kevin Maillol caught Demy peeing in the bushes a week ago and had his way with him. This was to Demy’s shock, but also his satisfaction. I walked in on them two or three times later. Strangely, every single time, Demy was the bottom!

I think that he’s hooked on Kevin’s cock, which frankly I don’t blame him for at all. I’d give it up to Kevin if he let me, but he’s gay as can be, so there’s no dice on that front. I also think that Demy has found his niche in terms of sodomy. He’s a bottom, through and through. Kevin has definitely brought that out in him.

Anyway, oddly enough, Amanda is becoming a lot nicer to all of us suddenly, even being sweet to Charlie and Jeanne! She’s certainly gotten much kinder to Demy. The funny part is that she seems to be very hot for certain teachers as well. She’s only fifteen, just like me, but I can tell that she wants it bad and so do they. I wonder what it would take to get them to slip her the salami.

For that matter, maybe it’s time to give up the booty to some teachers myself. So what if they think that it’s blackmail? I don’t have to actually extort anything. They will just be extra sweet to me.

Oh, and on the family front, I’ve been bat mitzvahed and my adoption is official now. I’m formally and legally Sarah Rosenfeld, a converted Jew of Jordanian-Australian descent. The immigration lawyer even indicated that there is a decent chance of citizenship before I know it, due to my adoption status. All of my sisters are pushing for adoption and naturalization as well, so wish them luck, too. We all want Daddy to be recognized as the father that he is to us.

Also, Selena has resumed her affair with a certain old teacher of hers, and damn does she seem happy about it! Her situation has reinforced my feelings about screwing the teachers myself, as I have pushed past the anxiety and cognitive dissonance involved. I know what’s coming next, too, as does Daddy. We all know that the teacher’s going to have to give his blessing to his wife’s affair with all of us as the price for getting to bang us himself. I am more than happy to fuck the old goat to get Daddy into his wife’s panties most of all.

I just bet that she’ll love it with Daddy so much that it will be irrevocable. They will never be able to go back to even a semblance of monogamy, thank G-d! I know, strange invocation, but just because I’m a Jewish girl now doesn’t mean that I’m a GOOD one, does it?

Love,
Sarah ROSENFELD (at last!)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.