The Diary of Sarah Duncan
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Day 2, Second Entry, June 11, ___
Dear Diary,

Well, it’s a new day and no longer my special one, of course. Things are mostly back to normal, aside from some leftover cake and the soreness in several body parts for each of us from all of the wild, kinky sex last night. Naturally, for the morning at least, we all kinda focused on other things than sex, as we had all been well fucked last night. On the other hand, we haven’t bothered to put on any clothes, before or after the many showers that happened this morning. We certainly didn’t act like we regretted a thing.

On the contrary, there was a quite relaxed and satisfied, not to mention, friendly and familiar atmosphere, as Demy cooked breakfast for everyone. Yes, that’s right. Demy cooked us all some excellent omelets and he didn’t shortchange any of us on the cheese, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, banana peppers, olives (pitted in this case), and tomatoes. He also made some cheesy hash browns, though really the omelets were enough to get us mostly full stomachs. We still ate what we could of the hash browns without making ourselves sick. I think that we’ll need to make another trip to the supermarket for more cheese pretty soon, at this rate.

That, of course, was when things got a bit racy, as we ladies felt particularly pleased at Demy for going all-out and doing this for everyone. I should explain that most of the cooking is done by the women around here. So, whenever the menfolk pitch in, we girls are generally quite grateful to them for the effort and respite. We don’t mind doing the lion’s share of cooking, but it doesn’t hurt to benefit from a more egalitarian practice now and then. We are all generally domestic goddesses in our own way, but the men are pretty good at giving us breaks from kitchen duty and filling in for us. In fact, since we all moved in together, they’ve actually done better about it.

Anyway, this was when Mom decided to show her appreciation by making out with Demy in front of everyone. Trust me, he reciprocated enthusiastically. Breakfast was already a memory when Mom began fondling Demy’s naked ass, and then his cock and balls.

She also praised him for shaving those body parts. She liked how smooth he felt to the touch, evidently, in contrast to the short goatee now growing on his face. Before we really saw it coming, Mom was on her knees and took Demy’s dick in her mouth for a blowjob more than worthy of the name. She held onto him by his balls and rubbed them softly while she sucked his cock and he groaned with his enjoyment of her oral services.

This continued for several more minutes. Then Mom switched positions and lay back on the breakfast table with her legs in the air, inviting Demy to enter her from the front in that position. He eagerly did so, letting Mom put her feet on his shoulders to help him drive deeper into her twat. He fucked her good and hard for several more minutes.

Demy hit all of the right spots for her, especially when she moved his hand to her clit and thus added more stimulation to her pleasure. Mom welcomed Demy further inside her body with every stroke, greedily working her hips to take more of his dick into her shaved cunt. This delighted everyone due to the sex scene happening right before our eyes.

Of course, Mom creamed herself repeatedly as she took that teenage prick balls deep, letting him bottom out inside her twat. She got a strange, curious look on her face as she continued to enjoy Demy’s cock in her pussy. She turned to look at Daddy, not that he minded. We were all lovers in this household now, everyone with everyone else. That was why Mom looking to Daddy for approval for something was a bit weird to us, even though she always cared what he thought.

The next shocker was when she mouthed something to him and he nodded. At this point, she squeezed the holy hell out of Demy’s dick. My blood brother grunted as he came and splattered the walls of her snatch. This caused Mom to climax yet again, which made her relax enough to let the youth slip out of her cunt and show the evidence of his visit to her slit.

“Congratulations, Demy. You have a shot at being a father. Tricia mouthed to me that she was fertile and that she wanted to thank you for this breakfast by giving you a chance at it. I like that idea, so today and the next couple of days, each of us men will take our turns breeding her. This doesn’t mean neglecting the other women, but it does mean a lot of fucking that sweet pussy of hers.

“Since there are three of us, we should be able to do that without neglecting our other ladies. After all, we’ve basically become husbands to all of these women, have we not? Why shouldn’t each of us husbands get a chance of breeding someone who may or may not be able to breed again? It’s the only way to be fair to all three of us, after all.

“Oh, and whoever turns out to have seeded Tricia, I will claim the child, since she is my legal wife and this avoids any scrutiny that we don’t want from the authorities. Just put my name down as the legal father, a first for me to be sure. After all, your father is claiming my progeny by your mother, so it’s only fair to claim his or yours, if that takes place. For now, though, it’s his turn. Stavros, my friend, if you don’t mind your son’s sloppy seconds, go for it. Fuck my wife!” Dad declared.

This caused Mom to blow him a kiss and lick her lips with obvious lust. It wasn’t very long before Uncle Stavy was as far inside Mom as he could put it. She definitely did her part to encourage this. She worked those hips like magic as ever, while all of us watched in awe at the sheer eroticism and sensuality of it. To our voyeuristic gratification, Mom, an Aussie beauty in her prime, rutted with Stavros Pappas and milked as much pleasure from him as she could get. Of course, this didn’t stop us from stroking ourselves and jilling/jacking off, but for the moment, we watched without doing too much else. That would surely change over the course of the day and it did. For the present, however, Mom and Uncle Stavy were the center of attention.

Naturally, so much attention and encouragement from us, plus the constant pumping in and out of her by Uncle Stavy, did wonders for Mom. She creamed herself yet again on his dick. The fact that she might well conceive by either him or by his son didn’t hurt, either. I must confess that I also climaxed myself while watching Mom get it good from Uncle Stavy, a beloved friend who we now regarded as family. I was pretty sure that I was far from the only member of this family to do that, either, as the flushed faces of my sisters showed. We must have all been caught up in the glorious scene before our eyes, to say nothing of the older ladies and the men.

Daddy then cleared his throat and said, “Just think of how sexy you’ll look in maternity clothes, dear, with a baby bump and no certainty as to put it there. You always did look hot in maternity clothes.”

“Yes, she’s a real MILF in those things for sure,” Demy agreed.
This forced Mom to scream her release and clamp down on that dick from below. This caused Uncle Stavy to lose control and shoot his spunk inside her cunt. He thus added his load to his son’s.

“I rubbed more than a few out to her, I can promise you that. Fucking her has been a dream come true,” Demy confessed now.

“Well, that’s safe to say. Mum’s an Aussie ginger. She reminds a lot of men of Nicole Kidman, I think. Plus, she’s a real cougar minx, a wild, wanton woman in her prime. Yes, I dare say that more than a few men feel their temperatures rise in her presence. Who wouldn’t? Mum’s a sex goddess, if you ask me! She’s hot enough to make me wet, for instance! Look what we did last night together, after all! I especially liked rimming her sweet arse!” Fanny gushed in more ways than one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.