Servicing Bored Housewives - Cover

Servicing Bored Housewives

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tommy was 16 years old when his parents and their housemaid were lost in a plane crash. His aunt Lara came to stay with him, and soon became his lover. She sold lingerie by party plan, exposing Tommy to a range of rich and bored housewives who were eager to pay for his services.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Lara supplemented her income as a stripper and dancer by selling lingerie by party plan. That business had increased dramatically when she moved into the big house with me. There was ample room to have her parties, and the up-market address attracted a different class of client.

She had just received a shipment after a party attended by six ladies, each had purchased outfits and some sex toys which Lara also sold.

It was time to deliver them. Lara was going to be able to deliver five of the orders on her way to the strip club for work. She asked if I could deliver the sixth order to Jodie - she lived in the opposite direction.

I hadn’t met any of the ladies at that party - I was out with some mates at a basketball game. However I had been at previous parties, and I can tell you that the women, that Lara was attracting, were smoking hot ladies.


I arrived at Jodie’s house just as a car was pulling into the driveway. It was a Mustang convertible driven by this beautiful tall brunette. She was dressed in a form-fitting black business suit that just emphasized her wonderful figure - nice rounded ass, and a full set of rounded breasts.

“Hi I’m Jodie” she greeted me, holding out her hand to shake mine. Her hand was so soft.

“You must be Tommy. Lara called and told me you were coming, and to look out for a handsome young man” she explained with a wicked smile on her beautiful face.

I estimated that she was probably mid-thirties.

I acted embarrassed and she again commented “She told me to say that ... she knew that you would be embarrassed”. She laughed, and I followed with a subdued laugh a couple of seconds later.

“Come on in ... I’ll get you a drink”.

I followed her into the house, paying close attention to her shapely ass ... wondering what it would feel like in my hands. That stirred the beast in my pants from its slumber.

Once inside she headed to the kitchen and found me a bottle of Coke ... handing it to me when I handed her the parcel containing her purchases.

“Wait here whilst I check my order ... just in case I need to send anything back to Lara”.

I waited near the breakfast bar in the kitchen whilst she disappeared towards the back of the house. It must have been five minutes before I heard a voice behind me asking “What do you think of it?”

I spun around ... to the most making sight.

Jodie was wearing her lingerie purchase. The set was black in colour - the bra cupped her breasts without covering any part of them, especially the long dark nipples surrounded by a lighter coloured areola. The panties were of the crotchless variety - exposing her bare mound and fleshy pussy lips.

Over both items she had draped a very thin transparent wrap.

On her feet she had strappy stiletto heeled shoes, showing off her sexy feet with their deep burgundy painted toe nails.

“Holy fuck” I gasped.

She laughed at my reaction as she walked closer ... stopping only when she could place her hand directly on my growing cock.

“Ooh ... he likes it too” she commented giving it a gentle squeeze, then adding “That feels huge”. She traced her hand along its length.

“So do you like my outfit?” she asked again.

Recovering from the initial shock, I replied “I love it”.

She placed her other hand behind my head and drew me into a passionate kiss, whilst still groping my elongated and hard cock. She moved closer, plastering her near-naked body against mine. My hands slipped down to grope her thinly covered ass, pulling her against my hardness.

When we finally broke that kiss, she dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling at my shorts and underwear until it lay pooled around my ankles. My cock sprung free as I pulled my shirt off above my head, leaving me totally naked.

“Well hello beautiful” she greeted my cock with her soft hand around its base.

She ran its head across her cheeks before slipping the head between her soft lips. She licked and sucked the top couple of inches.

“Fuck that’s good” I gasped.

She responded by swallowing a couple more inches.

“Oh fuck” I moaned as she rhythmically licked and sucked me, trying to take me deeper. She had one hand around my cock, and the other one had disappeared to between her thighs where I suspected that her pussy was getting some attention.

She licked and sucked me for the next five minutes then she stood up again, discarding her transparent wrap, leaving herself in just her bra and panties. She gave me another passionate kiss.

“I want you to fuck me” she asked as she turned around and leant on the edge of the kitchen bench, wiggling her ass at me.

“Fuck me deep and hard ... I’m such a cock slut ... I want all your fucking monster in me” she urged as I positioned myself behind her, running my cock head between her ass cheeks ... across her asshole and between her pussy lips.

“You’ll get your chance at my ass too ... but a little later ... my pussy is hungry for your cock now”.

With my cock poised at the tight entrance to her pussy canal, I paused for a moment.

“Fuck me ... fuck me now ... fuck my hot cunt” she bellowed.

I pressed forward, encountering some initial resistance at the entrance before my cock popped through and into her depths. I slid all the way into her, holding her hips and pulling her against me.

“Fuck ... oh fuck ... that’s so fucking hot and wet ... and tight” I groaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.