The Knight and the Acolyte Book 10: the Flaming Woman
Chapter 7: Breeding the Acolyte

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Breeding the Acolyte - Angela has recovered all the pieces of her ancestor's sword and now journeys to slay the dragon Dominari and uncover the truth of her quest and the motives of the Flaming Woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Knave Angela – The Altar of Souls, The Princedoms of Zeutch

“Pater’s cock,” I breathed staring at my own dick.

I had a dick.

It had sprouted from my clit the same way Xera’s or Lady Delilah’s would. It was huge, a fleshy shaft throbbing against my stomach, the tip spongy and dark-red with excitement, the slit leaking clear precum that dribbled down to my belly. My pussy clenched about Lady Delilah’s girl-dick, the demigoddess over me, her breasts still heaving, flaming hair spilling about her shoulders, her face flushed with triumph.

“You have a cock, my Queen,” Sophia moaned, her head peering around Lady Delilah’s body, her lips sticky with our pussy juices. “Your clit turned into a cock.”

“As I promised,” Lady Delilah moaned. “A cock fit for the queen who rules the known world. The first human hermaphrodite.”

“Saphique’s feminine love,” Sophia breathed, her green eyes still wide. She moved around Lady Delilah, grasping my dick in her hand, stroking it. The lesbian acolyte stared at my girl-cock with such hunger, her small breasts jiggling. “You’re going to breed me, my Queen. I’ll bear your princesses.”

I shivered as her thumb slid across the crown of my cock. I had the sword. The birthright of my ancestor. And now a cock. Only men were fit to rule, in the image of our Holy Father, the god Pater. He ruled in Heaven, so men, the fathers of their nations, should rule upon the earth. Only in countries dominated by the freakish offsprings of the God Lust, beings with only one sex to their race, allowed females to rule. The degenerate Empire of Shizhuth to the east, the aberrant Queendom of Naith to the south.

But now...

I shivered as Sophia brought her finger to her lips, coated in my precum. She sucked it, eyes rolling back into my head. She was my concubine. She wanted me to be queen, to bear my children. I could have children with Sophia.

“Yes,” Lady Delilah purred, her cock withdrawing from my pussy. The sweet friction shot pleasure right to the tip of my cock. I groaned, the throbbing pressure aching. It was so immediate, so demanding that I satiate this turgid shaft, to relieve it and let it soften again by cumming. “You understand.”

“I guess,” I groaned. Lady Delilah wanted this, too. The surviving wife of my ancestor. And maybe my own wife ... I squeezed my eyes shut. I needed to focus on my quest.

Kill the dragon Dominari and then...

What? Become High Queen of Hamilten just because I have the sword? It had power. That was undeniable. But to conquer the entire continent? To subdue the Princedoms of Zeutch, the Magery of Thosi, and the Kingdoms of Secare, Thlin, Valya, and Althos would take armies. And I’d have to conquer the free cities of the League of Seven, the city-states around the Nimborgoth. Even the orcs bent the knee to my ancestor, the dwarves gave tribute to him, and the elves signed treaties.

“You taste wonderful, my Queen,” Sophia moaned, her fingers popping out of her mouth and bringing me back to reality.

It was too much. I didn’t need to face that decision. I still had to survive Dominari. We were on the edge of the Desolation, near her lair. It could wait until after that and...

“Sophia,” I groaned as her hand stroked my cock, my dick throbbing. I had this wonderful gift to explore. My pussy clenched, Lady Delilah’s cum leaking out of my depths.

Licking her lips, Sophia purred, “Let me love you, my Queen. Worship you.”

“Yes,” I breathed.

She leaned down, her soft-brown hair spilling about her face. I groaned as she brought the tip of my dick to her descending lips. Her tongue flicked out. Pleasure coursed along my shaft. The merest brush of her tongue and her hard tongue stud sent pleasure sparking through me. My body convulsed. My pussy clenched. Such heat shot through me.

It was amazing. My pussy dripped with excitement. Tongue slid and swirled around my cock, the hard point of her tongue stud contrasting with the softer organ. My back arched. It was so incredible. There was so much sensation concentrated at the crown of my dick. Her mouth opened wide, sucking on it, engulfing the tip, her cheeks hollowing as she worshiped me.

My pussy clenched. “Sophia! You sweet, wonderful creature.”

Lady Delilah leaned on her side beside me, her breasts pillowing together, a soft smile on her lips. “Enjoy her,” she purred. “Breed her. Start a new dynasty. This time, Slata won’t triumph. She won’t destroy everything. Not with Saphique as our patron.”

“Yes,” I moaned, not caring what she said as my acolyte bobbed her mouth, sucking so hard on my dick.

My pussy clenched over and over. Every time she sucked, pleasure shot down my shaft right to my wet cunt. More and more jizz leaked out of me as I squirmed. It was incredible. Her hand stroked the base. And her other hand found my pussy.

I groaned as she stroked up and down my wet lips before sliding into my cum-filled depths. She pumped in and out. Her green eyes found mine, staring at me with such worship as she sucked and stroked and fingered me.

She was wonderful. Amazing. I loved her so much. These six months were worth it just for her. My disgrace, the fear, the pain. Worth it to have this loving woman. My submissive slave. I reached down, stroking through her brown hair as the pleasure built and built.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “You’re just a slut for my big cock now. Mmm, my slave loves my new dick. She wants my cum spurting into her mouth. Into her cunt. She wants to be bred.”

Sophia moaned about my dick. Her eyes fluttered, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder. Her fingers wiggled deeper into my pussy. She fucked them in and out of me, driving me wild. My pussy clenched about her digits, my body shivering, shaking, my hips thrusting up into her mouth, sliding my cock in and out of her warm depths.

Everything brought me closer and closer to exploding. A pressure built in my pussy’s depths. Her fingers caressed me in all the wonderful spots she knew so well. They wiggled and stroked while her tongue swirled and caressed. The tip of my dick throbbed as the round end of her tongue stud pressed into it, teasing me.

“Cum in her mouth,” moaned Lady Delilah, her eyes bright with passion. “Flood her. Enjoy your gift from Matar.”

“I am,” I groaned, my hips fucking up into my slave’s mouth. My lover’s hungry mouth. My pussy clenched on her fingers. The friction joined with her powerful suction. The pressure needed to explode out of me. “Pater’s cock!”

My body heaved. The pressure released. Cum flooded my acolyte’s mouth.

She moaned about my dick. She drank down my cum in mighty gulps. Her entire body shivered. She swallowed over and over. My cum poured down her throat. Her fingers plunged over and over into my spasming pussy, sending flutters of bliss through me.

“Yes! Gods, yes!” I panted as the rapture poured through me.

My body heaved with every blast. It was so different cumming with a cock than a pussy. The passion was immediate. The pleasure fired through my body. It didn’t ripple through me. It didn’t carry me on waves to new heights, it thrust me to them. I reached the peaks in moments, hung there, and then crashed into the gentler bliss washing out of my spasming pussy, mixing the two different climaxes.

“Mmm, yes,” Lady Delilah moaned, her hand lazily stroking her hard cock. “Now take her. Breed her. Give her what she truly wants.”

Sophia’s mouth popped off my cock. It was so sexy seeing the white stains of my jizz coating her lips, the glossy passion in her eyes. She pulled her fingers out of my pussy, bringing them to her hungry lips, sucking off the mix of my pussy cream and Delilah’s girl-cum.

“My Queen,” moaned Sophia after popping her fingers out of her mouth. “That was delicious. Ooh, I love girl-cum. It’s so amazing. Saphique has the right idea. This is what her followers need. Our daughters will rule the world and change the church.”

“Yes,” I moaned, caught up in the euphoria of my orgasm. My dick throbbed, still hard. I had to breed my concubine.

I moved, seizing Sophia. I wasn’t gentle as I pushed her down to the bedding, mounting her, too eager to fuck her to care about giving her any pleasure. She submitted to my lusts, her legs spreading, greedy hands grabbing my cock, guiding me to her pussy. She knew what I needed.

“Fuck me, my Queen,” she begged, pressing the crown of my dick against her fertile pussy.

“Yes!” I growled and thrust into my first cunt ever with my girl-dick.

My eyes widened at the rapture that greeted me. Her mouth had been wonderful, but her pussy ... indescribable. Hot, wet, silky heat engulfed my cock. It slid against my sensitive crown and throbbing shaft. I drove deeper and deeper, her flesh clenching about my cock as she welcomed me into her depths.

The cutest moans escaped her lips. Her face contorted in pleasure as our breasts met. My large tits pressed into her small breasts. I had fucked her like this so many times with her dildo strapped to my waist. But this ... This was so much better. So much more intimate. I was in her, united with her. I stared into her eyes, watching the pleasure my body gave her and not just the stone toy I wielded.

“My Queen,” she moaned, her body throaty with bliss as her thighs locked about my waist, her hips humping to meet my slow thrusts. “Yes, yes, breed me. Use me. I’m yours. Always yours.”

“Mine,” I groaned, savoring the word, savoring my ownership of her. It was such a precious gift to own someone, to receive their absolute surrender and trust. “Always mine.”

I wanted to pound her, to fuck her hard and cum in her depths, and yet I couldn’t. I wanted to take it slow, to make love to her. We were doing something more than fucking, we were about to create a new life together. So I savored the slow glide of my cock against her pussy, drinking in the rapture rushing down my cock to my wet pussy.

I kissed her. I claimed her lips and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She locked her arms around my neck, holding me, meeting my tongue with hers. Her tongue stud caressed me, that hard point that always felt amazing on my body.

Our nipples kissed and caressed. Our skin pressed tight, sliding past each other the same way her pussy slid past my dick. My ass clenched with every thrust, driving into her pussy. Juices leaked out of my cunt. They stained my thighs and had to dribble down my cock to mix with hers.

And the heat of her pussy ... Magnificent.

My dick throbbed as I pumped away. Slowly, I moved faster and faster, Sophia matching the rhythm. We worked towards a common goal, heaving and groaning, eager to have our release, to share our essence. My girl-seed fertilizing her pussy.

“My Queen,” Sophia gasped, breaking our kiss, her eyes fluttering. “Oh, yes, my Queen. Breed me.”

“Yes,” I groaned, staring into her eyes. “I will. I am. You’re going to bear my daughters.”

“Yes!” Her pussy clenched so hard about my dick, writhing and shuddering as she spasmed beneath me. “I am!”

I groaned, realizing I made her cum. She didn’t ask for permission and I wasn’t angry. Not right now. This was too exciting. To magical. I drove into her spasming depths. It was heaven feeling her flesh convulse on my dick, hungry for my seed.

My pussy clenched. The pressure built again and again. I felt Lady Delilah’s eyes watching us. She stroked her cock faster, her breasts heaving as she licked her lips. She was eager for this moment. For me to breed her.

“Do it,” Lady Delilah whispered.

“Please, my Queen,” Sophia howled, her arms so tight about my neck, pulling me against her body. My breasts rubbed on hers, my nipples drinking in the silk of her small tits, brushing her hard nubs. Her tongue stud clacked against her teeth as she thrashed beneath me. “Cum in me!”

“Gods, yes!” I howled, burying my cock into her. “Pater’s cock, yes!”

The spurt of cum was powerful. My body convulsed as the jizz rushed out of the depths of my pussy. My cock throbbed. And then the cum burst into her body. I groaned at the first burst of fecund seed splashing into her fertile depths. I groaned, trembling, the ecstasy shooting and washing through my body as the dual pleasure of my orgasms rippled through me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Sophia panted, her green eyes so wide with her excitement. She savored this moment, drinking in the magic of it. “That’s it. Flood me. Cum in me. Breed me.”

“Yes,” I moaned, stars dancing before my eyes.

I kissed Sophia hard, our bodies heaving together. We were both cumming. Her pussy milked my dick, massaging out every blast of cum. Juices flooded out of my cunt. I moaned into her mouth, holding her, savoring her. She was mine. She would be by my side as I...

Conquered.

Flashes of myself standing before armies, the majestic blade of the High King’s sword gripped in my hand, the silvery sword glowing with its power. Sophia and Delilah on either sides of me, wearing the circlets of my consorts, my queens. My other friends with me, my advisors: Faoril in black robes now, earning her spot as a Master Mage because of my decree; Chaun once more a Master Bard and serving in my court. My friends wouldn’t be hunted. They wouldn’t have to live out their lives as fugitives.

I could give them that gift.

And it all begin right now. At this magical moment. I knew I had bred Sophia. I could feel it. My seed had planted into her belly. My daughter came into existence at this magical moment of the union of our flesh.

A united continent. Just like my ancestor had dreamed.

I broke the kiss, staring into Sophia’s eyes. “You’ll be by my side,” I whispered. “Always.”

“My Queen,” she moaned, her pussy clenching. Then she grinned. “And you’re still hard. Want to go again?”

“Absolutely!” I licked my lips, a new hunger seizing me.


Acolyte Sophia

“My Queen,” I moaned as Angela parted my cum-filled pussy lips and buried her face into my sloppy snatch. She licked her own girl-jizz out of my depths. My hands rubbed my belly, trembling with excitement.

She had bred me. I felt it. There was this moment, and I just knew she had bred me. Her daughter grew even now inside me. Nine months from now, I would bear the first naturally-born human hermaphrodite. And not the last.

“My Queen, you spoil me,” I moaned as her tongue slid through my pussy. It was amazing. Having a girl-cock in me was better than a dildo. I had learned that from the plant monster in Castle Drakin and from Xera.

And Angela’s cock was even better.

And it was a woman’s cock. I could still love the feminine and have the satisfaction a huge shaft reaming my pussy. I could experience the full breadth of womanhood and carry the child of the woman I loved. I closed my eyes, moaning out Saphique’s name in thanksgiving as I humped against my Queen’s hungry mouth.

Her tongue licked and slid through my folds, driving me wild. I groaned, my clit throbbing as her lips brushed it. Her tongue shoved so deep into my folds, swirling around, drinking my cum that leaked out. My tongue stud clicked against the back of my teeth as I shuddered.

“That was beautiful,” Lady Delilah moaned.

My eyes fluttered open. The hermaphroditic demigoddess sat up beside me, kneeling, her cock thrust right at my lips. I opened my mouth, not hesitating to suck on another girl-cock. Saphique approved of this. I engulfed the thick tip of her cock, my tongue stud pressing into her spongy flesh as I licked and sucked.

Lady Delilah’s large breasts heaved over me, her fiery hair spilling about her face as her back arched. She moaned, running her hands up and down her sleek stomach while I sucked and bobbed my mouth, giving her the same pleasure our Queen gave me.

“This is amazing,” Angela moaned. “Oh, I taste sooooo good leaking out of you.”

“A treat you can enjoy whenever you will it,” moaned Lady Delilah. “Oh, my dear Angela, I am so proud of you for embracing your destiny.”

Just like the Lesbius Oracle prophesied: the Flaming Woman had changed my Queen’s destiny.

My cheeks hollowed as I sucked, moaning about the cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I pressed my tongue stud into the sensitive flesh, pleasuring her girl-dick just like I would a woman’s pussy and clit. At the same time, I shivered, my body trembling as the pleasure raced through me, Angela’s tongue licking and lapping through my body.

I humped against her, my breasts jiggling. Every swipe of her tongue sent pleasure shuddering through my body. My eyes grew so wide. My back arched. The bliss was incredible. It was amazing. Hot and juicy and making me tremble and ache. I wanted to scream out in rapture, but I couldn’t.

I had a girl-dick in my mouth.

But I moaned. I sucked and moaned and shuddered. My body trembled. This was so exciting. Everything about tonight. The sword was reforged. We would kill the dragon with ease. And then I would help Angela become Queen in truth.

The sphinx back in the Doge’s palace knew. She proclaimed I was a concubine fit for a queen.

Tears burned my eyes as my orgasm exploded through me. My thighs clamped about Angela’s head as I bucked, grinding my hot pussy on her lips. My cunt convulsed, juices flooding out into her hungry tongue. She lapped through my folds as the waves of pleasure washed through my body, carrying me higher and higher into the heights of ecstasy.

Stars fuzzed my vision. I moaned and sucked about Lady Delilah’s cock. My hands rubbed my pregnant belly. Angela’s tongue swiped through my spasming pussy. Teasing delight rippled through me, meeting the ecstasy burning so hot through my body.

“Yes,” Lady Delilah moaned.

Her cock spurted into my mouth. Hot, salty cum flooded me. I gulped it down, loving every moment of it as I spasmed and thrashed. Heat burned through my body. My heart hammered in my chest. It was amazing. The rapture was incredible. It burned so hot through me.

Peaked. I tried to hold onto the heights, but the pleasure grew softer. It buzzed through me as I swallowed the last blast of salty jizz from Lady Delilah. I gulped it down. The cream coated my throat. It made me shudder.

“Sophia,” groaned Angela, lifting her face from my pussy as I orgasmed.

“Thank you, my Queen,” I moaned, shivering as Lady Delilah’s cock retreated from my mouth. “That was amazing.”

“Yes, it was,” purred the hermaphroditic demigoddess. “Mmm, Angela, let’s share her.”

“Share me?” I asked, a grin crossing my lips.

“Double-team her.”

Angela licked her lips, coated in the combined mix of our fluids. “Yes.”

“Double-team me...” My eyes widened. “You mean you’ll both fuck me. One cock in my pussy and the other in my asshole.”

“Oh, yes,” Lady Delilah purred, her hand stroking along my cheek, gathering a line of her cum that head trickled out of my mouth. She held the pearly drop on her finger. “We’ll ravish you.”

“Yes!” I moaned in eager excitement as she sucked the cum into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she savored her own seed.

“You can have her asshole,” Angela grinned. “I want to make sure she’s bred by me.”

“I am,” I moaned, my pussy clenched. “I felt it.”

The lust in Angela’s blue eyes softened. “So did I.” Then it returned, her hand stroking her cock. “But I want to fuck your pussy over and over.”

“Yes, my Queen!” I squealed in delight.

We all moved on the tousled bedding. The air thick with the musk of hot pussy and salty cum. I savored it as they sandwiched me together. Two busty, redheaded hermaphrodites with huge cocks. My body trembled in excitement, my asshole tingling as they brought their cocks to my holes.

I felt so lucky, their pillowy tits pressing into my breasts and back. This would be my life. Angela would claim Lady Delilah. The immortal demigoddess would be Angela’s other consort. She would have two queens just like High King Peter.

It was amazing.

“Fuck me,” I moaned as their cocks pressed on my wet pussy and tingling asshole. “Ravish me.”

“Such an eager consort,” Lady Delilah purred. “Our evenings will be a treat with her, Angela.”

“They always are,” Angela grinned, her blue eyes burning with her desire. “And she’s just aching to be fucked.”

“I am, my Queen,” I moaned, savoring the feel of their two throbbing girl-dicks at my holes. I had been double-fucked by dildos, but I knew this would be better.

Oh, I couldn’t wait to show all the novices, acolytes, and priestesses at the Temple of Pure what their new Queen was packing. Even the Holy Virgin Vivian, the leader of our faith, would swoon to experience a huge girl-dick.

She would finally be proud of me as a servant of Saphique. She wouldn’t be exasperated by my laziness, forced to keep me in the temple because of the sizable donations my mother made to the church.

Gods, I used to be such a brat.

And then Angela and Delilah thrust, driving all those thoughts out of my mind.

“Saphique’s virgin pussy!” I screamed. “Slata’s nasty cunt!”

Two huge, throbbing dicks penetrated me. My pussy embraced Angela’s cock, friction burning through my silky depths. My asshole stretched and stretched around Lady Delilah’s mighty girth. Pain almost burned through my bowels.

Almost.

But her precum and my spit lubed the way as her cock buried into the depths of my asshole. I groaned, shuddering, both my holes clamping down on their huge cocks. I felt them filling me up. They were so deep in me, stuffing me. Pleasure burned hot from both holes, meeting together and mixing inside me as they drew back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.