The Knight and the Acolyte Book 10: the Flaming Woman - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 10: the Flaming Woman

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Prologue: The Mother of All

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue: The Mother of All - Angela has recovered all the pieces of her ancestor's sword and now journeys to slay the dragon Dominari and uncover the truth of her quest and the motives of the Flaming Woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

King Edward IV – Shesax, The Kingdom of Secare

My choked out word echoed through the empty hall of my throne room. Save for my wife, Queen Lavinia, and my chamberlain, John, none of my subjects, courtiers, or guards remained. Only the radiant angel, descended from above and standing before me, was left. Her beatific smile broadened at my answer.

“Then I shall summon my mother’s essence,” the angel said, her voice ringing like crystal. Her white wings flapped and her glowing halo brightened, spilling pure, white light down her body. She reached up and untied the knots holding her tunic closed. It fell off her lush body.

My cock throbbed at the perfection of her beauty, bountiful breasts topped with pink nipples, fat and begging to be sucked. Curving hips and long, sleek legs. She was naked save for the golden chastity belt about her waist, a lock right below her navel.

“Your wife shall be the vessel,” the angel purred, “and your royal seed the medium of Her summons. My chastity has been well-guarded from my Holy Father’s lecherous ways, kept pure for when I was needed.”

“Needed?” I groaned, my dick so hard. The angel was a virgin. “You want me to... ?”

“Flood my body with your seed, great king,” she smiled, advancing, those lush tits bouncing, her hips swaying. The golden chastity belt reflected the light from the chandeliers, enchanted by my court mage to shed bright light without flame or smoke. “Lube the way for my Holy Mother to come and inhabit your wife. Her august presence would be too much for your mortal raiments to witness unscathed.”

“The goddess would possess me?” Lavinia gasped, her breasts rising and falling in her low-cut, green gown. Her blonde curls fell about her face.

“You are a mother, lovely queen,” the angel purred, kneeling before my wife’s smaller throne beside mine. “You have birthed your lord and husband a child. What better vessel for Her to occupy? Do not worry, you will suffer no harm. Only ecstasy.” The angel’s hands grabbed the hem of my wife’s dress, sliding them up her legs. Other than the slippers she wore on her feet, she was naked benesth, legs shaved smooth, lovely.

I groaned, standing up and giving my wife a look. “You shall do this. Else Angela will come and kill us both. And our son. Once she has her ancestor’s sword, she will reforge his kingdom.”

Lavinia quivered, her nipples hard against her bodice. She nodded her head. “Yes,” she purred as the angel’s lips kissed at her inner thigh. “Fuck her. Take the angel’s maidenhead. Summon her mother!”

“Yes,” I groaned, my hands unlacing the ties holding on my codpiece. My dick so hard.

I stepped off my throne, discarding the codpiece and attacked the knots of my hose as I moved around the angel. Her gorgeous ass, covered by the slim band of metal over her crack and pussy, wiggled. I frowned.

“And how am I supposed to take your maidenhead when it is so well guarded?” I asked, my dick coming out, aching.

Her wings flapped, thrusting from her supple back. “My apologies, great King.” She held out her hand. Light flared and a key appeared. “My Holy Mother holds all our keys. Enjoy my virtue.”

“Oh, he shall, little angel,” Lavinia purred, one hand unlacing her bodice the other grabbing the angel’s golden hair. “Now lick my pussy. Pleasure me.”

“As I pleasure my Holy Mother,” the angel moaned.

I took the key from the angel’s hand as she buried her face into my wife’s pussy. Lavinia moaned, her head arching. Her fingers finished unlacing her bodice, and her large breasts spilled out, heavy with her mother’s milk. She squeezed the right, a stream of white milk squirted from her fat, dark-red nipple. She let out a wanton moan, grinding on the angel’s mouth.

My dick ached. I fell to my knees behind the angel, the tip of my cock brushing the cold gold of her chastity belt hiding her hot pussy. I reached around her with the delicate key, searching for the keyhole. My fingers slid along the metal, my dick throbbing, smearing precum on the chastity belt.

The key found the hole. Slid in. I twisted. The lock clicked.

The chastity belt vanished in a flash of light and golden motes.

I groaned, my dick pressing on hot pussy. Virgin pussy. I shivered, feeling the angel’s hymen, a thin membrane with several holes. She had lived for thousands of years pure, never touched by a cock. Only a few men had ever known this pleasure, the angels’ virtues guarded well by Slata.

“Thank you, Holy Mother,” I moaned in prayer to the Mother of All and thrust into the angel’s pussy.

The demigoddess’s hymen popped. I groaned as I sank into hot, tight flesh. I pressed deep into the angel’s snatch. She moaned into my wife’s pussy, her virgin depths clinging to me. More and more of my cock vanished into her, the friction burning through me.

“Pater’s cock,” I grunted.

“Is she tight?” my wife moaned, humping against the angel’s mouth. Her blue eyes rolled, her red-painted lips pursing. “Oh, say the angel-slut is tight. Oh, please. She licks my pussy so well.” My wife squeezed her right tit again, another squirt of her milk raining across the angel’s back and wings.

“So tight,” I panted, drawing back my cock. The angel moaned her appreciation, her pussy clenching down on my dick. “And she loves it. She’s been aching for a cock to fuck her for so long.”

“So long,” the angel moaned as I slammed into her, pressing her face into my wife’s pussy. “Oh, great king, yes! Fuck me!”

My dick buried into her depths again. I held there, savoring this once pure pussy. I had soiled it. I gripped her hips and drew back, her flesh sucking at my dick. Eager for my cum. I thrust in again, hard, my crotch smacked into her ass, cheeks rippling, and my balls thwacked into her clit. She gasped, wings flapping, pussy clenching on my dick.

It was fantastic. I groaned, grunted, fucking her hard. I pounded the virgin angel. I reamed my dick into her depths as she feasted on my wife’s pussy. Lavinia gasped, eyes fluttering as she moaned and humped against the angel’s licking tongue and kissing lips.

“Oh, gods, the angel knows how to eat cunt,” my queen moaned. “Gods, Edward, the tongue on the little slut. Oh, if my bedmaids could lick this well. Yes, yes, yes, flick my clit. Oh, Slata’s cunt, I—”

“Don’t use my Holy Mother’s name to curse,” the angel gasped, lifting her face, her pussy clenching on my dick.

“Sorry,” moaned Lavinia. “Don’t stop. Keep licking me. Saphique’s virgin snatch, yes. Devour me.”

The angel did, her wings flapping. Her hips moved, bucking back into my thrusts. I shivered, the pleasure racing up my dick. Her juices dripped down to my thwacking balls. They smacked into her clit over and over, her pussy squeezing down each time, increasing the friction.

And the friction was intense. Powerful. My balls boiled.

“Gods, I’m going to flood her cunt fast,” I panted. “Lavinia!”

“Yes, yes, yes, flood the little slut,” my wife moaned. “Cream her virgin depths. Soil her with a king’s seed! Oh, gods! Pater’s cock, yes!”

My wife bucked, her tits bouncing. Pleasure rippled across her face as she came. Her voice echoed through the throne room. She kept a death grip on the angel’s golden hair. She held the angel tight against her pussy, humping, grinding.

My strokes grew harder, faster. My dick ached. It was so hot watching my wife cum on the angel’s mouth. My hands gripped her hips as I thrust into angelic depths. It was so stupendous. The pleasure built and built, wrapped about my cock. My balls boiled.

“Cum in her,” howled my wife. “Flood her! Yes, yes, yes! Do it, my husband!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.