Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 75: Sparta’s Wrath

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 75: Sparta’s Wrath - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

PORT LANDING BAY DELTA

PREMONITION

“ ... Is incredible!” Liita Nenay stammered as she sat in the chair beside Mari. “This ... this equipment is just as sophisticated as the Onab technology. And it is very similar!”

Mari smiled as she nodded her head. “There are some differences, but I designed the crossover program with my husband Deion to allow seamless interaction between the two types. It allows Onab and Pralor computer systems to talk to one another without a hint of programing interference.” Mari glanced up with a brilliant smile to where Deion stood behind her.

Liita looked at her with wide eyes. “You designed this?” She gasped.

Mari nodded. “My mate and I.” She answered.

“Then this is how you found the encryption spike?” Liita asked.

Mari nodded once more and typed on her console. “We detected the odd signal it was emanating and from there we discovered the backdoor into the Arhtai Main Frame that it was protecting.” She motioned to the monitor over her head and pointed to the position where they had found the spike.

Liita reached up and traced the large screen in front of her with her finger. Her eyebrows narrowed slightly. “This is not the bypass I put into the system four hundred years ago.” She stated confidently. “I was asked by a friend, someone better than me with Onab technology, to put a backdoor into the low-level systems so that they could be monitored. This is not even in the same grid network where I put my backdoor. This is something different.”

“You put a backdoor into the Main Frame because someone asked you too?” Deion asked from where he stood behind Mari.

Liita nodded her head quickly. “The woman who asked me to do this was one of the original twelve Technicians who were chosen when they left Cerath to learn the Onab systems. Nystai is her name.”

“And she is the one who told you to put this in?” Deion asked.

Liita nodded her head again. “Yes ... but this is not the one I built into the system, like I said. This is something else. Something much more sophisticated.” Liita looked at Mari. “May I?”

Mari leaned back and lifted her hands away from the computer console. “Of course.”

Liita typed quickly and they all watched as the screen changed and focused into a much smaller area of the Main Frame network until they were looking at a dull red light that was blinking every twenty seconds. “This is mine.” She told them. “It’s in a completely different grid sector as I said. And it looks identical to a network code pulse, which is common in Onab systems.”

“Then who put the one we found in place?” Mari asked her.

Liita shrugged her shoulders. “Nystai would not have been able to do that kind of work.” She said. “If I had to guess ... I would say an Onab put that there.”

“Someone from this Ch’eldo’s group then?” Deion asked.

Liita nodded her head. “Now that we know they are still alive, yes, I would have to say yes.” She said.

Deion nodded his head. “Somehow they knew we were coming.” He spoke softly.

Brendi leaned over from her computer station. “I’m curious ... this Nystai you speak of ... do you think she would be monitoring the Main Frame?”

Liita nodded her head instantly. “It is what she does.” Liita answered just as quickly. “She has safe houses across Koltar Four where she has people monitoring the entire Main Frame Network. At least the unsecured parts. I don’t know what she uses the information for but...”

Deion lifted his hand and tapped his jaw implant. “I do.” He said softly. “Andro?”

“Go fervon.” Andro’s voice replied instantly from his location in the cargo bay.

All of them had decided to stick with normal COMS unless it was absolutely necessary in order to put the Kirek Pack and Nenay Pack members going with them at ease. They had been given Union implants and could hear everything now and this action solidified the trust and respect between the three packs more than anything could.

“Lord Ranol’s daughter Liita says that she added another secure breach point into the Arhtai Main Frame that is accessible by someone named Nystai. Apparently, she is one of the original twelve techs who were chosen when they left Cerath to train on Onab tech.” Deion explained quickly.

“Nystai still lives Liita?” Ranol’s voice broke in and asked his daughter from the TYPE TWO he was on with Martin. His voice was very surprised.

Liita awkwardly tapped the COM implant on her jaw. “Yes alvva, as far as I know.” She replied. “I installed an active security bypass into the low-level sub systems of the Main Frame nearly half a millennium ago. It is still active and being used.”

“What does this bypass allow her to do Liita Nenay?” Martin’s voice asked now.

Liita sat up a little straighter when she heard the commanding voice. It could not be mistaken by any Lycavorian alive. “She would ... she would be able to monitor and direct the flow of unsecured traffic across the Main Frame, sire.”

“And this Main Frame is central to all computer systems on the planet correct?” Martin pressed.

“The Arhtai Main Frame controls nearly everything.” Liita answered. “That is why it is so heavily defended physically and with spy bots.”

“And this woman Nystai, Liita? Tell me about her.” Martin asked.

“She is very old my King.” Liita stammered. “Nearly as old as ... as my father, sire. She hates the Arhtai Pack. They took something from her during the Dremsa rie Saan, I don’t know what, but she has never forgiven them. She has been working against them ever since, as only she can. In the shadows and dark alleys. She controls a vast underground black market among our people that looks after those who the Arhtai Pack hunt. She helps them to disappear. She also helps others to acquire things that they would not normally be able to get. Items that the Arhtai Pack have forbidden or control tightly. Medicines. Learning tools. All sorts of things. Yelma Arhtai and her Pack have hunted Nystai for thousands of years but she has always remained one step ahead of them.”

“And she has access to the Main Frame?” Martin asked again.

“Into everything but the most secure networks, yes.” Liita answered. She looked up at Deion behind her with a confused face.

“Deion ... what are you thinking keto?” Martin asked knowing how his son’s mind would be working.

“We use her father.” Deion answered. “We get Liita to contact her and then we use her. If she is as well connected as Liita says she is, having her within the Network causing havoc is perfect.”

“Liita...” Martin spoke once more. “Can we ... can we trust her?”

Liita didn’t hesitate for a moment. “Yes, my King.” She answered. “You cannot fake the hate she has for the Arhtai Pack, at least those parts of the Arhtai Pack that are in control. But she is also compassionate to all those who deserve it sire. She has never wavered from this.”

“You have nineteen minutes Deo.” Martin said. “We jump into orbit in nineteen minutes keto and I’m not delaying it. For anything.”

Deion nodded his head. “Understood father.” Deion touched Mari’s arm. “Mari ... let Liita sit down and...”

Liita shook her head. “No! I can direct you Mari. It will be faster than trying to learn new system keys!”

Deion nodded his head again. “Do it.”

PREMONITION

CARGO BAY

SIXTEEN MINUTES UNTIL JUMP

Music in background

Dire Straits, Ride across the River

It was decided that Kesas Pengot would go with Androcles because of his familiarity with Ch’eldo and the Onab people. They had been good friends before leaving Cerath, which is one of the reasons that Ch’eldo and his family had been chosen to lead those Onab selected to leave with the Kirek Pack. Kesas tried to remain out of the way for the most part, knowing that the battles to come were now for the young. He was still armed with a Pralor Pulse Magnum and a Pralor Assault Rifle, but he most likely would not have use for them, but Kesas Pengot would not turn away from his duty. Lylor would be traveling on the King’s ship in order to retrieve his beloved Kelia, Reva Mahanlo with them as well. She was not about to be left behind and Martin was not going to argue with her. He simply told her she was confined to the TYPE TWO and he would have his Queen For’mya’s dragon sit on her if she attempted to leave. It had actually been quite humorous to watch that exchange, the King of their people towering over his staania by a foot at least, his fangs fully extended and his yellow gold eyes very prominent. Reva Mahanlo had stood there stoically, her own dual fangs fully extended, staring into his yellow gold eyes and telling him exactly what she was going to do. Martin finally won out with his statement and Reva had nodded.

Kesas and Lylor had nearly broken into laughter as they watched, even given their situation, and many of the hundreds who had witnessed the showdown in the transport bay on Pakar Six looking at them in utter shock. It brought back memories for both of them of the exact same thing happening in another time and another place.

As he made his way into the main cargo bay, one story above the floor of the bay, his eyes detected that everyone was preparing. Some were adjusting equipment, some were discussing with each other what they would do, but no one was idle. Kesas lifted his head slightly as he heard the music filtering through the internal ship’s speakers. At least he thought it was music. He had never heard such sounds before but they were smooth and the sounds blended incredibly well to his Lycavorian senses. Kesas stood on the upper level and just watched for a moment. The charge in the air was a palpable thing, even he could sense that, but there was also a calm unlike anything he had ever felt before. He moved to the small monitor that showed him the smaller cargo hold one deck up that would hold those Onab that they rescued. The upper cargo area was connected to the main cargo bay by an interior staircase he had discovered, and all the Onab would have to do is walk up the ramp into the main cargo bay and keep moving back until they came to the stairwell. Now he could see Tiag, his daughter Yasha and his son Caylt standing with Marda and a dozen or so Kirek Pack members as they listened intently to six of Androcles’ team members. He knew them now by name, Daio, Ridor, Jomann and the half breed Mahanlo-Leonidas Prince Kalis. The fifth one was the huge fur covered man called Cowen and then the female half Lycavorian and half elf who was called Sherice. It was obvious that she was wife to the huge, fur covered man Cowen, and Daio was husband to the Kavalian female Kameka who was in the cockpit with the Crown Princesses. The mix of men and women was incredible Kesas thought to himself. So many distinct species and only a few of them were represented here among Martin’s people. He had to almost chuckle to himself as he remembered what Chiron had told him only a few hours ago. Elves were the second largest in population in the Union and all of them were astonishingly beautiful. Even the male elves were beautiful to an extent. Female elves were many times drawn to the Lycavorian men because of their prowess and strength and they were cherished as wives and mates because of their beauty and intelligence. Many Lycavorians, Alpha, Beta and Gamma, took female elves as their mates. Chiron had told him to insure that the young Alphas of the Kirek Pack were very careful about approaching a female elf they saw among these men and women. Many of them were already mated and even those that were not, they had lived among Lycavorians for much of their lives and they knew what was appropriate and what was not from a Lycavorian male. It would not be a good thing to cause tension because a young Alpha followed his instincts more than his brains, especially with these men and women from the Union. Kesas smiled a little wider as he remembered Rothan making his way away from them after the conversation to pass the word. Throughout the rest of the cargo bay, Kesas saw Kirek Pack members sitting with these men and women that were called Durcunusaan. Wolves of the Blood. They were speaking in soft whispers and most of them were running through firing point procedures for their new weapons.

Kesas turned his head away from the monitor and stepped to the railing before he looked directly into the main cargo bay below. He saw three of Martin’s daughters standing together on the deck below. Lisisa, Eliani and Nara he knew their names to be. Nara, Kesas now knew, was the twin to the son Deion, and both of them were like burning points of bright light within the Etheric realm because of their Pralor abilities. This was another note that Chiron had told all of them over the course of the last hours. The Praetorian Gene it was called. It gave those who carried the active gene the ability to be so much more.

Kesas had felt it within Martin and Androcles, so powerful and pure. Being around such men and women had already begun to stimulate the normally minor Etheric abilities within the Lycavorians on Pakar Six and many were now beginning to sense this different power within their King and his bloodline easily enough.

Lisisa and Eliani were far less than Nara in this regard, at least in the Etheric power that they radiated, but both of them were off the charts compared to others from what Kesas could tell. Far more than any among the Kirek Pack could ever hope to achieve unless they married into the Mahanlo-Leonidas bloodline. Their brother Denali was like his brothers and sister, the pure Lycavorian blood within their bodies being more of a stable conduit for this active Etheric power and the abilities it could give someone. It appeared that all of Martin’s children with his Anome and pureblood Queen Aricia carried the active gene like him. He also detected this active gene from Eliani’s husband and mate Jomann as well but according to Chiron, that is where the active gene stopped. At least with those out here with Martin. There were others back within the Union that were intent on finding more with this Praetorian Gene and bringing them into the fold.

It was still almost too much to really take in for Kesas Pengot, and it was happening so fast. Acki had been the one to focus him, as she always had, just before he boarded this ship and they departed to rendezvous with the hidden monstrosity in orbit above the planet. All of them had tried to steal a glimpse of this ship as they approached and Kesas had been one of the lucky ones standing in the cockpit as he had been. While the size of the ship was not surprising to him, the fact that this was a warship and not a huge transport like he would have first thought is what stunned him. This SPARTA’S WRATH equaled the size of the Onab ships they had come to Koltar Four on, but he had never seen so many gun turrets on a single ship before and it was frightening just to look at the ship even for the brief moment he had seen it from the outside.

Kesas’ eyes finally came to rest on the three that sat lotus style near the ramp that could open the rear of the ship into oblivion. Androcles, Dorian and Laren sat in a triangle on the deck of the ship, Elynth, Ryner and Ladur behind them. They ignored the activity all around them and Kesas saw that no one moved to interrupt them in any way. Even the other dragons that were below were calm and quiet. Jeth and Tharua rested on the deck beside one another, Jeth quietly caressing Tharua’s wings with his large snout. Aradace, Marux, Jeru, Mayla and Majeir were speaking to one another openly, further advancing their voice ability skills. Anthar rested with Caydren and Cinol, actively instructing the twins on their duties. While still growing and nowhere near their full size, Caydren and Cinol were the perfect dimensions for protecting the ship when it was on the surface. While they were just learning how to carry Sadi and Ne’Veha in flight, the brothers were already very well skilled in ground combat from their father Vollenth and the Elder Mother’s instructors at Dragon Mountain.

The power he could feel coming from Androcles and the others was unlike anything he had ever felt before and Kesas was quite sure that he was nowhere near skilled enough to truly sense what they could do. While he knew Androcles and Dorian were Martin’s sons, the young woman, Laren Ti’shara, was quite the exotic beauty. Her long, raven black hair surrounded an enchanting face that her soft, scale like outer skin only enhanced to ravishing proportions. Her normal skin, closer to the center of her beautiful face was deeply tanned. Her eyes he found unique as one was cobalt blue and the other azure blue. Her petite body was lush and firm and Kesas knew that many young Alphas would not hesitate to pursue this elivonth ber woman for her beauty alone. Kesas doubted it would be that simple since she was considered a daughter to Martin Mahanlo-Leonidas and a beloved sister to the Mahanlo-Leonidas children. She was also never far from Androcles or Dorian and her dragon always seemed to be beside her. Whoever chose to court this young woman, Kesas hoped he had large nor, for he would need them.

Kesas took this time to let his eyes linger on the Arwa rie vada Tarivuos that each of them wore. The cowls were not fully up around their heads, but Kesas easily remembered the day that he saw the four sets of armor so long ago. No one knew why the Onab built the armor, for Daniho Mahanlo was not skilled enough within the Etheric realm to even wear the armor at that time. Looking back, Kesas now believed that Daniho and Ashten knew exactly who the Onab had built it for. They had known even back then what was coming, perhaps not everything or how it would happen through the many thousands of years, but they knew their descendants would need this armor.

Kesas didn’t know why he picked it up right at that moment but the words of the music playing all around him reached out to him for some reason and he lifted his eyes above him to stare at the ceiling of the ship for a moment.

I’m a soldier of freedom in the army of man
We are the chosen, we’re the partisan
The cause it is noble and the cause it is just
We are ready to pay with our lives if we must

Kesas Pengot brought his eyes back down and focused them first on where Androcles and the others sat, then they moved around the interior of the cargo bay slowly, touching everyone who was present as they went about their duties. Finally, he turned and looked at the monitor that showed the others in the attached cargo bay. That is when Kesas realized there was no doubt or hesitation in their movements or their actions. They were here to get their family and their blood back and nothing else mattered. And with this intense focus came clarity the likes of which Kesas had never felt. And this clarity spread, even to those from the Kirek Pack among them. It was a natural osmosis that was occurring, reinforcing everything that the Kirek Pack had taught through the years to all their children from the day they were born. This is what naturally brought the Kirek and Mahanlo Packs so tightly together and even after all the millennia that had passed, it was still there. The same closeness and values that had their Packs so tightly woven together for millennia, was still very much present and he would even dare say, far more powerful than it had ever been given how much they accepted and merged with each other, despite knowing one another for only a few hours.

Kesas blinked several times as he felt the rush of air to his side and then he saw Deion’s body hurtling the railing into the lower cargo bay, his young wife and mate right behind them, and then Kesas’ eyes grew wide when he saw Liita Nenay right behind them.

Fervon!” Deion barked as he hit the deck below with barely any effort and only a slight bending of his knees.

Androcles opened his eyes and turned to look at his brother as he began getting to his feet. “Deo?” He asked him.

Deion held out Mari’s portable P9 to his brother. “Andro ... I give you Lady Nystai Arhtai. Youngest sister to Yelma Arhtai.”

Andro’s azure eyes were wide as he took hold of the computer and looked at the face of the much older woman on the screen. There were tears rolling down her cheeks and she wore a smile that Andro doubted could have been removed by explosive.

“My Lord... Orwara Indalfrid Andro.” Nystai stammered the words. “Una coi... cyn vada carians forn sey heuhly chevsh.” (Crown Prince) (It is, thank the gods you have finally come.)

“Nystai!” Kesas gasped when he heard the name, and quite unlike himself and much to the surprise of the younger members of the Kirek Pack present, Kesas leaped the short six-meter drop to the deck beneath him and was beside Androcles in an instant. “Nystai Arhtai! How can that be? She was listed as killed on the Dremsa rie Saan!” Androcles was looking at him and shifted the computer slightly when he came up beside him. Kesas’ eyes grew wider as he saw the woman on the monitor. “Vada carians silice lae!”

“It has ... it has been a very long time Lord Pengot.” Nystai spoke with measured words.

KOLTAR FOUR

EASTERN SECTOR

LIPIRI

“ ... Can’t stop it! It’s some sort of computer worm!” Taarie almost shouted as she worked feverishly on her computer. “It is brute forcing its way into our system!”

Comelo was also at a similar computer station beside Taarie, his hands flying over his own computer console. “I’ve never seen anything like it Nystai! No matter what we do, it just bulls its way through! The code simply reconfigures on the fly and pushes further!”

“Source!?’ Nystai shouted from her own, much larger computer station.

“I can’t be sure but ... it appears as if it came through the System Bypass that Liita installed for us.” Taarie exclaimed aloud causing Nystai’s head to come up at this information. “Someone else must have found it. No one from Internal Security has this kind of skill! No one!”

“Liita would not have betrayed us!” Nystai barked. “Not for anything!”

“Taarie, try a rotating frequency variable!” Comelo barked now.

Taarie shook her head within seconds. “It’s not working! It will breech our network security in seconds! It will...”

Before she could finish her statement, the huge monitor that resided on the wall behind them came alive with the faces of three individuals. Foremost among them was Liita Nenay who Nystai recognized instantly.

“Liita!” Nystai hissed softly in stunned shock.

Liita’s face resided next to the features of the exquisitely beautiful young woman who sat in the chair. Her brownish red hair was tied back in a long, tight braid and her eyes were bright and focused.

“Lady Nystai...” Liita began quickly. “Forgive me for ... for breeching your security systems as we did. I...”

“How?” Nystai stammered.

Liita smiled slightly and motioned with her head to Mari. “It was actually Lady Mari here.” She said. “Nystai we ... we are coming! We need you to do something in order to make this easier.”

“You are coming?” Nystai looked confused. “What do you mean child?”

“We are coming there Nystai. To Koltar Four. We are going to retrieve Lady Kelia and my brothers. We need you to send false alerts all over the Network in order to confuse them.” Liita told her.

“Liita that is insane child!” Nystai gasped. “You cannot! Who has convinced you of this? My bitch sister will kill everyone if you do this!”

That is when Deion knelt down on the opposite side of Mari and positioned his face beside hers. “That would be my father.” He spoke.

Nystai drew back when she saw him, her hand going to her mouth in disbelief when she saw the resemblance. “By the gods!” She stammered. “You...”

Deion smiled gently as he looked at her, his eyes changing to his wolf persona and his long, thick dual wolf fangs extending fully. “My father and brother get that reaction more than I do, but I am honored nonetheless.”

“Nystai?” Taarie gasped aloud. “What is it? Who is this? He has ... he has...”

“He has dual fangs!” Comelo almost yelled. “He has ... he has Mahanlo blood in him! Just like the other one. He...”

“You said ... you said your sister!” Deion spoke to Nystai. “What did you mean?”

Nystai lifted her head slowly. “I am Nystai Arhtai. Youngest daughter to Begal and Freia Arhtai, and sister to that vile witch Yelma Arhtai.”

Comelo and Taarie stared at Nystai in unabashed shock upon learning this but it also caused the young Alpha wolf in the transmission to move quickly.

Deion lifted his hand. “Hold that thought...” He spoke as he reached for something in the transmission. “Mari my love, Liita, come with me.” And then Nystai saw the image on the screen shifted wildly as he lifted the computer and began moving.

PREMONITION

CARGO BAY

TWELVE MINUTES BEFORE JUMP

“It has ... it has been a very long time Lord Pengot.” Nystai spoke with measured words now.

Son vada carians! Nystai!” Kesas gasped as Androcles and the others watched.

Andro saw her eyes come to rest on him and he watched her carefully as she stared at him. “Kesas says you are listed as having been killed on the Dremsa rie Saan.” Andro spoke.

Nystai nodded her head slowly. “I was ... I did die on that night Orwara Indalfrid Andro. I ... it is the night that my sister Yelma took from me all I had ever wanted in my life.”

Andro looked at Kesas. “Nystai ... Nystai was the wife and mate to Tamal Kirek.” He answered. “They were mated shortly after we arrived on Koltar Four.”

Nystai nodded her head. “We were ... we were so happy.” She spoke softly. “We...” She took a deep breath and focused her gaze on Androcles. “Two days before the Dremsa rie Saan I discovered I carried Tamal’s children within me. Twins. Strong and healthy boys. When they came for my beloved Tamal that night, I tried to protect him, I did. They shot me as well and ... I could not protect...”

“Carians!” Liita muttered softly as she stood beside Mari and Deion.

“My babies ... they did not survive.” Nystai continued. “My sister said it was for the best. That they would have only been trouble if they were born. I have ... I have hated her with every breath I take since then.”

Nine minutes until jump.” Sadi’s voice echoed over the ship’s internal speakers.

“She does not know you live?” Kesas asked now.

Nystai shook her head. “No. One year later I faked my own death. Yelma listed me as killed with Tamal. A traitor to our family. I have been ... I have been doing this ever since.”

“You know who I am?” Androcles asked. “Who my brother is?”

Nystai smiled slightly as she nodded her head. “You ... you are the Fera Tarivuos.” She spoke with an almost perverse joy. “You and your brother are sons to the Mard Revik. Mahanlo blood descended directly from our revered King Daniho and his brother Ashten. You are here to retrieve your bloodline and free our people from the oppression of my sister and those who follow her.”

“We need your help Lady Nystai.” Androcles said.

“Command us aur Orwara Indalfrid.” She spoke firmly.

“How many ... how many in your group?” Androcles asked her.

Nystai waved her hand around her. “This is my core gathering.” She said. “Nineteen men and women who control our entire network. Many of them have their families here with them, so perhaps a hundred and thirty men, women and children. We ... we live ready to move on a moment’s notice.”

“Lady Nystai ... in just over eight minutes we are going to jump directly into orbit of Koltar Four.” Androcles said. “We need you and your people to flood the Arhtai Mainframe with false sightings and reports from all over the planet in order to assist us in our missions. Can you do that?”

Nystai nodded her head. “We can Milord. On one condition.”

“Nystai!” Kesas gasped in horror.

Andro held up his hand. “And what is that?”

“What you ask will cause us to compromise our position here.” Nystai spoke. “They will be able to find us. You must come for everyone here sire. You must get them off the surface and to safety. I care not for myself but...”

“Nystai, no!” Taarie exclaimed.

“Done.” Andro spoke without hesitation.

“Then we will do what you ask happily.” Nystai spoke. “And they will not know from where you will appear.”

SPARTA’S WRATH

PORT SIDE LANDING BAY 4

TYPE TWO DRAGON TRANSPORT

RETAGGED AS SPARTAN ONE

“ ... Trust her son?” Martin asked Andro’s face on the monitor.

Andro nodded his head. “Yes.” He answered without hesitation.

“I agree with Andro father.” Deion spoke from beside his brother. “We need to do this.”

“It’s a significant risk.” Martin said.

“This whole operation is a significant risk medwan.” Andro said. “So much is at stake and we cannot fail. You know that. I am sending Deion, Mari and a third of our ground force. Normya and Tir’ut will fly the second TYPE TWO. They have already left the PREMONITION and are prepping the ship.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.