Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 71: Jetania

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 71: Jetania - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

WARIM MEDICAL CENTER

MAIN CONFERNECE ROOM

The family reunion was semi-bittersweet only because all of them knew that two of their brothers and one of their sisters and their wives and mates were not among them.

Martin Leonidas had crushed Dysea, Isabella and Cirith to him in an embrace of love and devotion as he nuzzled them furiously, not caring in the least who might have been watching. Dysea and Cirith both reciprocated this action while Bella let her hands wander all over his face and shoulders in delightful bliss as she showered his skin with kisses. It had always been this way, and while Isabella may not have been able to feel his wolf aura with her senses, his Etheric resonance managed to do exactly the same thing to her when he touched her with it. It was the way all of them now pulsed her with love and desire, even her children, and it made Isabella Leonidas sing in happiness and pride.

Their greetings with Aricia, Anja and For’mya were just as loving and blissful, all of them touching each other in some way constantly. They were Union Queens yes, but they were also intimate lovers and the very best of friends. Under Dysea and Isabella’s skillful tutelage, Cirith had embraced more about her vampire and wolf blood than at any other time in her life. Though her father had tried to teach her what he could, there were things that even he did not know, and Dysea and Isabella had filled in the knowledge he had been unable to teach her. In the last year, Cirith had learned more about herself, her wants and desires, her many skills, and her place in the grand scheme of things. She had fully accepted who she was now, a proud and devoted wife to Martin Leonidas and the sixth recognized Queen of the Lycavorian Union. This task had been happily undertaken by Deia back within the Alpha Quadrant, and just six months ago, Cirith Leonidas was officially named and coronated as the sixth Queen of the Lycavorian Union in absentia.

Androcles and his siblings had been completely respectful of their parents and given them a full hour together before none of them could contain themselves any longer and moved into the conference room. They were quickly followed by Gorgo, Dasha, Dynina, Jezima and Meral with Reva’s sphere right behind them and then finally Doseb, Irani and Loras. Martin stood to one side of the huge room now, Isabella in one arm and Anja in the other, his face at peace as his senses filled with the wonderful scent of family. It filled the huge room, saturated it really, and it was the sweetest thing Martin had ever smelled outside of his Queens.

The potent smell of Mahanlo-Leonidas blood he now knew.

Martin Leonidas had always been dedicated to his family. Even before he knew who and what he was, Danny and his team were his family and he had protected them viciously. Now Martin knew why. Now he understood. As the years passed and each of his children had joined this world, the devotion to family only grew stronger and stronger within him, the love for his wives and mates grew more intense and complete. Everything they had discovered in this last year plus had only increased this devotion within him even more. And now Yuriko and Filrian and Andro and Sadi would soon give him his first grandchildren. He may have thought he was far too young to be a grandfather, but Martin looked forward to this day almost as much as his children.

Yuriko and Filrian had arrived by their single Shrouded KADEN transport, Eliani now quizzing her older sister and Filrian both on how she was doing, what she was eating and if she was getting enough exercise while Jezima and Meral got acquainted with them since it was the first time they had met Yuriko and her Hadarian husband. Yuriko Leonidas may have been an adopted daughter to Martin, but to him, to his wives and mates, to his other children, she was a Leonidas through and through. There had never been a question about that.

Lisisa, Arduri and Iama were crowded around Sadi, Sehri and Lu’ria, while Ne’Veha, Carisia and Caliria were having an animated discussion with Eirene, Miseo, Normya and their mother For’mya. Aricia and Dysea were standing close together with Gorgo, Dasha, Reva’s sphere and Dynina as Dysea had not yet met either of them and they were taken with Dysea’s platinum blond hair and the delicate tattoos that adorned her body. Retta was pressed tightly to Lazar’s side as Doseb, Irani and Loras got to know her better. Calyb was the only one not present with them in the huge conference room, but Martin knew where he was and what he was doing, and he could not have been prouder of his young son. Mari, Emylea, Murano and Tobia stood with Deion, Denali, Tir’ut, Kalis and Serale discussing something that had Murano and Denali looking completely lost while Tobia was pressed against his side looking utterly enchanted. Cirith, Sheva and Onera were speaking in a small group with Dorian, Laren, and Laren’s parents Yokra and Robati, as well as Byron and Namiri, small fits of laughter coming from one of them every so often as Dorian Leonidas was his usual humorous self. He had become another one liner comedian within their family along with Denali and this fact had endeared the two brothers to everyone even more since they could put people at ease in about twenty seconds. Byron Leonidas had claimed Namiri already, her face brilliantly happy and at peace. Like her sister Emylea with Deion and Mari, Namiri was never more than an arm’s length from Byron. Saydia Daret and Namiri’s sisters knew about Namiri and Byron and they could not have been happier for her. It was not the arranged marriage that the Tasmor Quorum had expected, but even they were now coming around to Saydia’s way of thinking and had embraced what was happening fully.

What made Martin Leonidas happiest of all was seeing Zarah and Lucia. They stood with Andro, Jomann and Dutkne now, both of them pressing close to Dutkne and looking at him with adoration in their eyes. Dutkne had finally gotten around to coming down from SPARTA’S WRATH at Andro’s insistence. Martin knew that he did not want to pressure Zarah and Lucia even as much as he craved them, but Dutkne was surprised to find that Zarah and Lucia had already come to the realization that he was the one meant for them and they, for him. Zarah Leonidas had blossomed in these last months being among her father and mothers and under the watchful instruction of Radem. His teachings had brought both of them out of their shells and now they were confident and strong young women who knew what they wanted. Lucia’s unfettered love for her and Zarah’s equally powerful love for Lucia in return had been the biggest medicine that Zarah had needed to put the assault behind her and move on with her life. Zarah did that with Lucia’s help and now they wanted Dutkne as much as he wanted them and they were able to admit it and act on it. His arms were around their waists possessively, and though Martin knew he had not yet claimed them, that would come in time and Martin was not the least bit upset about their choice in a mate. It might not happen soon, for Dutkne was a very honorable Alpha wolf, and he wanted to court them in the proper way. That did not mean he would not ensure that everyone knew they were his, something that Zarah and Lucia were only too happy to acknowledge for anyone who saw them. Dutkne was Wayonn’s grandson and Andro’s Praetorian Mage, and Martin could not hope for a man who would love his daughter and Lucia more.

His family and the Lycavorian Union are what Martin Leonidas existed for now. Every individual in this room was now marked with the crest of their bloodline and it made each of them walk a little taller and hold their heads a little higher and that, more than anything, that made Martin Leonidas feel pride and love for all of them.

Martin also knew that he had family out there among the stars who bore this same crest on their bodies. Family he had not even met or known existed until only a short time ago, and they were in trouble. He did not want to truly know the extent of that trouble, for it frightened him in a way that no one but Andro and Danny could sense, but he would listen to his people, and then he would make a decision. And he swore to himself that anyone who had harmed his blood would pay for their folly. In spades.

There were very few men or women within the Lycavorian Union that could just walk through the levels of intense security that now surrounded the Warim Medical Center and into a gathering of this many Leonidas family members in one spot.

Colonel Thoti was one of those individuals.

Aside from the three hundred or so Durcunusaan that now were posted all around the hospital grounds, every dragon that was bound to a Leonidas family member now either lazily circled the Medical Center or rested on the roof of the building keeping careful watch. All of them knew what was happening within the building for they could see with their Bonded Ones eyes and they felt just as much happiness as they did. Torma and Isheeni had not had nearly all of their offspring so close to them in a long time, and while Cemath was absent with Resumar, his siblings all longed to see and feel him once more.

Martin saw Thoti nod to the Durcunusaan troops outside the door as it opened and then he strode into the huge room without pause. Loras and her parents could only stare in awe at the two Avatars that followed him, Avi at nearly seven and a half feet tall, while Chiron was barely six foot.

Reva also took notice of Chiron entering but for different reasons, and she watched as Thoti moved over to where Martin was standing.

Thoti bowed his head slightly to Anja and Isabella. “My Queens.” He said.

Isabella smiled and reached out to squeeze his arm in greeting. “Thoti, it has been a long time our friend. How is Duewa?”

Thoti smiled at her and nodded his head. “She is doing very well Isabella, thank you.” He spoke realizing once more just how close he was to this powerful family. He had commanded the Royal Villa detachment for over a decade and he had jumped at the chance to join Martin and the others on this mission when it had begun. All of them insisted on the Durcunusaan that were closest to them calling them by their first names when not in public, and Thoti was among a handful of those men and women who were allowed this. “Adjusting far more quickly thanks to Anja, Aricia and For’mya.”

Isabella nodded. “Good. It will be wonderful to see her again.”

Anja smiled then. “Just think Thoti.” She commented. “Pretty soon she’ll be under all of our influences.”

Martin grinned at the look on Thoti’s face and Anja chuckled as she leaned up on her toes and planted a friendly kiss on his cheek. “Don’t worry Thoti ... we won’t corrupt her too bad.” She said before squeezing Martin’s arm. “I’m going to check on Yuriko before we start Lover.” She said.

Martin nodded and watched her move gracefully away from him. He turned back to Thoti. “Lorendo?”

Thoti nodded his head. “He is quite secure in the armory Garget brought us to. Four Durcunusaan and four of Garget’s men are standing guard. We have sealed that floor of the base with another dozen security personnel as well. It is hardly used now according to Garget, which suits our purposes.”

“Delnash?”

“He will arrive tomorrow around midday.” Thoti answered. “He was most pleased.”

Martin grinned. “I just bet he was.” He said. “Thank you Thoti.”

“After what he has done Martin, it was truly my pleasure.” Thoti told him.

Martin nodded and put his hand on his shoulder. “Now get your ass on your ship and go back to Duewa.”

“Martin, I will stay.” Thoti spoke quickly. “I...”

Martin shook his head. “I told Duewa I would let you go back to Ventori when we had that fucker in custody. Don’t make a liar out of me, ok. You’ve done enough, Thoti. Go spend some down time with your wife and mate. Trust me, there will be plenty to do in the coming weeks.”

Thoti smiled and nodded his head. “I look forward to it.” He spoke.

Martin nodded his head. “He say anything to you?” Martin asked him.

Thoti chuckled now. “He has had plenty to say ... until Ranala had heard enough of his ranting and hit him right in the mouth. Once. His fat ass hit the deck three seconds later and when he woke up he kept his mouth shut.”

Martin winced at this for he knew Ranala Yel’ine well. She had been a core member of Thoti’s Durcunusaan detachment for almost a decade now and the elven female was one of the toughest women Martin had ever met next to his Queens. She was also fiercely and thoroughly devoted to her elven husband who was also Thoti’s Communications Officer.

“Now, he was ranting again at Garget’s men when I left, about how he was a political prisoner and he would reward them if they let him go.” Thoti said. “Until one of them stuck his weapon under his double chin and told him to be silent.”

Martin laughed at that and nodded his head. “I would have loved to see the look on his face.” He leaned over and kissed Isabella deeply and then looked at Thoti once more. “Get going Thoti. I don’t need Duewa on my case as well as my Queens.”

Thoti chuckled and nodded his head. “We will see you in a few days then?”

“More likely a week or so, but soon. Now go.” Martin told him.

Thoti bowed his head once more and then turned to head for the door. Martin’s face changed as Thoti walked away and Isabella detected this within his demeanor and she looked at him.

“Martin?” She asked softly.

He looked at her and gave her a soft smile. “Time to get back to work I suppose.” He said.

“What is wrong husband?” Bella asked him.

“You’ll know soon enough Bella.” He answered her softly. “It probably won’t be good. Bad news has become a norm out here. Tell the others to start sitting down if you would. This may take a while, and some of them are not going to like the decisions that we’ve made.” He took note of Reva’s sphere moving up behind her and he noticed that Chiron had stopped moving towards him with Avi.

Isabell nodded her head and moved off as Reva’s sphere glided silently up to him and he looked at the single white light on the front of the sphere. “Staania?” He spoke.

“What is going on Martin?” Reva asked him. “I was not aware that Chiron had left Lorenu. Why did you not tell me? Why is he here?”

“He activated one of his secondary Avatars and they are with the base.” Martin told her. “I felt it would be more helpful if he came with us. He agreed. He has knowledge that can only help us. Now, why don’t you ask me the question that I know you want to ask staania.”

Reva’s sphere stared at him silently for a moment. “That phrase ... you and Androcles both spoke it. I heard him speak it, and then I heard you speak it. How ... how did you know that phrase?”

“You heard me?” Martin asked her.

“The audio receptors of this sphere are very advanced Martin Leonidas ... and do not avoid my question.” Reva scolded him. “Answer me.”

Martin shook his head. “I don’t know grandmother.” He answered her honestly. “It just ... it just came to me at that instant.”

“One of you speaking that phrase ... that could be happenstance.” Reva spoke. “Not both of you Martin. With Androcles and you ... it was so clear and so...”

“So, what... ?” Martin asked her. “This phrase has meaning doesn’t it grandmother? What meaning?”

Martin felt Andro come up beside him and Reva’s sphere glanced to him and then back to Martin. Reva’s sphere slowly floated further away from the table and others in the room and they followed without question. Finally, she stopped next to the large window and spun to look at them.

“It was what Daniho ... it is what your grandfather said to our people the morning of the last day of the war.” Reva told them. “It was a speech he gave to them. It was carried across the planet and to all of our forces and he did not even know it. He never intended it to be part of our future history. I remember those words as if ... as if he spoke them only yesterday.” She said softly.

“Tell us staania.” Androcles asked her softly.

“From far away, across the mountains deep, we will stand as they charge.” She began. “We will raise our weapons from the ground, and we will not back down. This day we will fight the final battle to end this war of suffering. Look all around you, for the snow on Cerath is melting now. It is the Time of Reckoning.” Martin looked at his son, Andro’s azure blue orbs meeting his gaze for a long moment. “The Onab, our people, after the battle, after it was all over, they began to call it the Mahanlo Creed. They...”

“What?” Martin asked her.

“They believed it was Daniho’s blessing upon them.” Reva answered him. “To them it was proof that he saw the end of the war then. That we would have our vengeance upon the Iais’Kai. The day of that battle was one of the warmest in recorded history on Cerath and the snow was melting in the high mountains. No one knows how Daniho knew this, but he did. That is why they named it the Mahanlo Creed. The rallying cry of our family and our blood.”

Carians.” Andro spoke softly as he lowered his head.

Reva’s sphere turned fully to face Martin. “You know something staaniaketo. You and Androcles.” She spoke. “Something you and your son are not telling anyone. Something that you are not telling me. And it has to do with our family, with our blood. I can feel it. What is it?”

“Do you trust me staania?” Martin asked her.

“You ask me that? Now?” Reva demanded.

“You know me.” Martin told her. “You have watched me grow even from afar. You know how I am.”

“You will not act until you have all the possible information at your disposal.” Reva told him. “Yes.”

“Then let me do that now grandmother.” Martin said to her.

“It is ... it is that bad?” Reva asked.

Martin shook his head. “No. It is unknown right now.” He answered. “But you know how I will act in any regard grandmother.”

Reva was silent for a long moment. “Very well.” She finally told him. “I have your word to me?”

Martin nodded his head. “You do.”

“And mine staania.” Andro said.

“Then I will ... I will be patient.” She said. “When will you ... when will you transfer me out of this infernal machine?”

“Tomorrow.” Martin told her. “The day after tomorrow at the latest. Anja wants to make sure she has everything she needs and then we will go find this place. Andro, Laren, Dorian and I will find it. I promise you.”

“Reva!” Gorgo’s voice called for her from across the room and they turned to see her beside Yuriko and Sadi with Anja, Dasha and Dynina.

“Protect our blood Martin, Andro.” Reva spoke softly.

“Always.” Martin and Andro answered together.

Reva paused and then her sphere turned and glided away across the room. Andro looked at his father then.

[Father.] Andro spoke within the connection only he and his father shared.

[Re’lon has finished his first interrogation of this Roeza or Rylin bitch.] Martin told his son. [He’ll do one more. Your Tenna Nayeca is almost complete with Sama Arhtai. When we are done here we’ll meet with them at Garget’s base.]

[Did he give you an idea?] Andro asked his father.

Martin met his son’s eyes. [It isn’t good keto.] He replied. [We... ] Martin stopped as Chiron moved up beside them. “Chiron ... now is not...”

“King Martin ... Kesas Pengot has sent us a message. I felt you would want to see it right away.” Chiron told him holding out the data pad. “I transcribed it to written form so as not to raise suspicion. You can view the Holo message at your leisure.”

Martin took the pad with wide eyes and quickly began reading, holding it out so that Andro could move closer and read it with him. They did not see Avi move up beside Chiron, but they felt the presence of the tall avatar almost at once and for father and son this gave them more comfort than most people would ever realize. Martin looked up at Chiron after a long moment.

“When did we get this?” He asked quickly.

“We received it only forty-seven minutes ago,” Chiron answered. “I verified the content and then transcribed it to text to bring it to you.”

Sibfla!” Martin hissed softly.

Andro took the pad from his father’s hand. “This changes things father.” He spoke.

“It damn sure does.” Martin snapped. “Why did they wake him up?!”

“I told you Kesas Pengot is a careful man Martin Leonidas.” Chiron responded. “And the more we discover, the more it becomes clear that what we feared has indeed taken place. He will do nothing that will endanger those he now protects.”

“But if what this says is true, if they have these Blood detectors like that upaee Roeza had, and spies among them, then the Arhtai Pack will know they have woken him.” Andro spoke now. “Why risk that?”

“If I had to make a supposition...” Chiron answered and he saw Martin nod his head in response. “They woke Lylor Kirek in order to see if the crest of your family had appeared on his shoulder. It would be the clearest and most absolute sign to them that you actually live Martin. You must remember, there has been no communication between our two groups in nearly four million years. Daniho and Ashten had the means to see that their sister and those that were with her were alive, but they still could not communicate with her nor did they know their location. This was done on purpose so that...”

Martin nodded his head. “I know.” He said softly. “Grandfather and Tenne Ashten were closer to the Iais’Kai in terms of distance than Tenna Kelia and those that went with her. They did not want her location revealed if the Iais’Kai found them on Lycavore.”

Chiron nodded his head. “Yes.”

“Four days.” Martin said softly. “Five maximum before they can no longer hide it.”

Chiron nodded his head again. “That is what Kesas projects, yes. He may be able to delay them another day after that, but then they will come for Lylor Kirek. It will be at least several hours before they can speak with Lylor Kirek, but they will have their answer the moment they bring him out of stasis. It will take twelve hours before the effects of such a prolonged stasis wear off however. It will be less for Lady Reva because of what Lady Anja has planned.”

“What are we talking about Chiron?” Martin asked.

“I have seen the medical regimen that Lady Anja has begun to use in order to prepare Lady Reva’s physical form to come out of stasis, and it is quite amazing, but it will not be able to compensate for everything as you know. Lady Anja also knows this and she is doing it on purpose. Lady Reva’s recovery will be faster than Lylor Kirek’s because they do not have Lady Anja with them to direct what they do once he is awakened. His senses will be distorted for a few hours and his full vision will not begin returning to him for at least an hour. Then it will be a slow process for him to regain full function of his body. Twelve hours at least according to Lady Anja’s estimate when I asked her. I would not try to clash with her on this. Right now, she is the foremost medical mind in the universe as we know it King Martin, even I, as a First-Generation Avatar, even I would not attempt to dispute her word in this matter.”

“Smart man.” Martin said with a slight grin. “Avi... ?”

SPARTA’S WRATH can arrive within minutes of the decision to leave, Martin.” Avi answered knowing what Martin was going to ask him. “Armen has already confirmed this and put SPARTA’S WRATH on stand by. He decided to remain onboard in order to ensure that we were ready but he is listening. The Onab Portal Drive is a wondrous thing and the Worker Drones are fine tuning it even more. We have Pakar Six’s coordinates so it would be a simple matter to jump there. Our other ships however, depending on which ones we bring with us, they will need at least a day to make the trip. Even with our new Hypermatter Fusion Drives and the ARIZONA’s Quantum Resonance reactor, we will need to plot a course around Kintaur space and several spacial anomalies. They will need to make four jumps just to avoid even the rudimentary sensor grids that the Kintaur have.”

“We’d be going in blind.” Andro spoke now. “We have no intelligence on what the Arhtai Pack has or does not have.”

Martin nodded his head in agreement. “Agreed. Hopefully we can get some of that from our two prisoners.” He looked at Avi. “Avi, if we pulled all of the Worker Drones from SPARTA’S WRATH and our other ships, how many ships do you and Armen think that they could refit with Portal Drives in say two days?”

Avi’s orange hued eyes blinked several times as he processed this in seconds. “Armen says the refit was conducted quickly on SPARTA’S WRATH because of her Pralor origins. In many cases, some of the most advanced Pralor ship technology is derived in some way from Onab technology. With the exception of Zaala Randall, who would at least understand and be able to work on the concept of the Drives, no one but the engineers with Lady Dynina has sufficient knowledge to do such a refit. We would need all of their engineers who worked on the project brought here from Lorenu with their equipment and materials in order to do what you ask.”

Martin shook his head. “No way. I’m not risking them.”

Avi nodded his head. “Understood. Given that, the only ships that we could refit in the field in the time frame that you wish are the ARIZONA and the PREMONITION. They are closer to actual Pralor technology than our other ships. It would be a simple matter to field refit them with Portal Drives. Well ... it would be easier at least.” He amended his statement.

“Do it, Avi. Make sure Armen takes charge of it.” Martin spoke the order. “And keep it quiet for now. I’ll inform Miranda and Zaala.”

Avi nodded his head. “Armen says it will be done.” He said.

“We need more Intel, father.” Androcles said.

Martin nodded his head. “Yes ... we do.” He looked at Chiron. “How long before Lylor is able to communicate and move around, Chiron? Based on what you know?”

Chiron’s head tilted to the side slightly. “Tomorrow morning at the earliest if they have only just woken him in the last hour or so.”

Martin nodded his head. “Send Kesas another burst transmission. Have him prepared to speak to us tomorrow at midday. And I want Lylor there as well.”

Chiron nodded his head. “I will send it right away.”

“ ... Did not come to these decisions lightly.” Martin was speaking from the head of the table where he stood between Aricia’s and Anja’s chairs. There were four holo transmissions active in the room, one with Miranda in it from orbit, one with Delnash transiting from Artaaya aboard his ship, the third with Saydia Daret and Chief Justice Nalmos from Ventori and the last was General Koguth’Juturi from Honelze. “Your mothers and I have already discussed them thoroughly and decided it was for the best. We just haven’t had the time to tell everyone until now. Some of those plans have now changed given what we have discovered here on Jetania and Ventori, but we are going to try and stick with most of them as best we are able.”

Martin took a deep breath and then continued.

“As all of you know, Manne has been officially designated as the first Union colony world outside of the Alpha Quadrant. I have appointed Ceale’Juturi as the interim Governor with her husband Nedoli’Juturi as head of the local garrison there.” All of them could see Koguth’s face in the transmission and he looked absolutely stunned. “The 1st Elven Engineer Division has now deployed a full brigade to Manne and they have already begun establishing the primary settlement. Those of the Juturi pride that did not deploy to Honelze are now working on quickly setting up defenses and housing within the settlement perimeter. Right now, it is being called Manne City, but that may change in the future. The first group of ships from the Union Reclamation Bureau has already left Union space under heavy escort. A dozen URB carriers have been refitted with our Hypermatter Fusion Drives and they should arrive in four weeks with about three hundred thousand men, women and children. Families. Engineers. Doctors. Scientists. You name it. Among them are two thousand of our Nodan brothers and they will begin putting the PROMETHEUS Command Station together in orbit. Those men that have defected from my...” Martin paused for a second and then continued after looking at his mother quickly. “From Marshall Pusintin’s command have turned out to be invaluable. Pian and Jalersi were able to get all of their families out of Kavalian space before they locked down their borders. They are on the way to Manne as well. Manne City is going to be something special to be sure.” Martin looked at the image of Delnash in the transmission. “Delnash?”

Delnash leaned forward in the chair he was sitting in, everyone keenly aware of Avatar 27 just to his right. “I have authorized the Pralor Science Bureau and the Pralor Defense Bureau to deploy half a dozen Research and Material ships to Manne. Along with them, a dozen of our most powerful warships. It is all we could spare given the imminent arrival of the Svorag. They will aid in setting up new Planetary Defensive Fortifications using the lost schematics of Pralor weaponry brought back to us by Murano and Androcles. The Science Bureau will work hand in hand with their Union counterparts to begin a colonization blueprint for Manne that will not affect the environmental status of the planet or the indigenous species. I actually ... I had to beat back the number of volunteers that came forward for this operation. The sins of our past are being tossed aside by our people and now it is time for us to move forward.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.