Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 57: Ulu Sparta’s Wrath

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 57: Ulu Sparta’s Wrath - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SEPTEMBER 21ST 2575

SHIFT CHANGE 0615

Armen sat in the Command Chair on his bridge going through the motions of reading the Shift Internal Reports as the members of the First Crew came on duty. He did not need to read the SIRs for he was always connected to the ship and knew everything that was going on and what had taken place on the previous night shift. His action was what a normal Commanding Officer would do and Armen determined that this very simple action provided normalcy to the routine. Soon the First crew would begin to call out their status to the OFD, or Officer of the Deck, while they situated their stations back to their personal likings. Unlike normal Union ships, the working consoles on SPARTA’S WRATH could remember the settings of each of its operators and could revert to them in seconds at the touch of a button. This was technology that was being refined and built into Union ships during new refits but for now, only SPARTA’S WRATH and the SCIMITAR had this technology already built in.

Armen sat patiently as his First Crew went about their routines. He had chosen his First Crew from the many dossiers provided to him by Admiral O’Connor. They were the finest at their positions even though many of them were still very young. Given whom he had chosen to emulate, Armen had taken a page out of Androcles’ book and chosen those who were both detailed and thought differently. He did not want those on the bridge, who could not process information and discover new and improved ways to do things, he wanted those who could think and act outside of the box. All of them men and women who served on the three shifts were tops in their respective classes when it came to learning about Quantum Matter and learning Pralor technology. All of them cut from the same mold as Zaala Randall, and now Armen would trade none of them for anything. They had already proven to him that his choices had been correct and that is all that mattered to him. He had begun to distance himself from many of the ship’s systems in order to let his crew do their jobs. He found that this freed up processing power for him to work on other projects throughout the ship and it made his people better if they knew he was not looking over their shoulders at everything they did.

His people.

Armen looked up when that statement computed and it made him cant his head to the side as he thought about that. They were his people, each person on this ship was his people, and extraordinarily that gave Armen something he did not think himself capable of expressing.

Purpose.

He was about to have his neural processors begin to analyze that when the voice broke into the normal sounds of the bridge.

HELIX-Class Corvette Spartan 235 is on approach!” The main sensor operator sang out in a clear voice. “Vector authorization is approved.”

“Confirm with IFF codes TO!” The Elven OFD barked out.

“Tactical confirms! Reading IFF codes of Queen Aricia, Queen Anja and Queen For’mya. Plus 28!” The Lycavorian Tactical Officer answered, “The Tasmor Delegation and additional Pax!”

The OFD turned to look at Armen, “Captain?”

Armen nodded without hesitation as he stood up. –Send via secure COM burst, vector authorization approach. Docking Bay 9 is ready to receive them- He answered turning his head. –Current location of Androcles-

“Starboard Training Gym on Deck eighteen.” The reply was almost instantaneous. They tracked every member of the Royal Family when they were on the ship now using their built in bioscans. “All Royal Family members with the exception of Lady Gorgo and Lady Dasha are present. I think they have started a morning routine. They have been there every morning this week so far.”

Armen nodded his head. –A new training regime Androcles worked up for each of them. All of them will be present in this location every morning that they are not on mission. Make a note in the ship’s log if you would Lieutenant Sena and insure we have this location monitored beginning at 0500 every morning from now on-

“Acknowledged.” She answered.

-OFD, confirm with personnel that the quarters for the Tasmor delegation are ready and inform the Ready Officer to have escorts available while they are onboard- Armen spoke as he returned to his chair.

“Aye sir.” The man answered moving for a console.

“Contact! Contact! Unknown contact!” Those four words brought everyone on the bridge to attention instantly and caused Armen to once more rise to his feet.

“Confirm that!” The OFD barked as he stopped moving for the console and stepped toward her station, his previous ordered superseded by this.

“Main sensors confirm! Unknown contact! Bearing 356.54! Extreme range! Right on the very edge of our current detection grid! Configuration unknown! We’re picking it up via the SCIMITAR’s feed from the Fleet pickets! Extending Current Detection Grid!”

The Elven Major turned to Armen. “Hold that Lieutenant!” He barked out.

“Holding sir!”

The Major looked at Armen. “Sir?”

-Hold on extending the CDG. Excellent work Major Dl’koa- Armen answered. –Is the contact moving towards us TO-

“Negative sir!”

Armen stepped up beside the Elven OFD, towering over his five foot ten height. –TO, who is the closest picket ship?-

ULU DAKE. She is a refitted AUTUMN MOON Heavy Frigate! According to Fleet TOE she is the outer most picket.”

-Dl’koa, your thoughts- Armen asked.

The Elven Major nodded his head. “The Admiral is shrouded on the SCIMITAR Armen. If we have picked it up you can damn well bet Admiral Sa’sur has already seen it.”

-Agreed- Armen answered.

“She’ll send the DAKE to investigate so we don’t have to extend out the CDG.” The man answered with a wide grin. “No sense in giving away our true capabilities.”

Armen nodded his head with what amounted to a smile for him. Most of the First Crew had begun to understand the sometimes-strange facial expressions his features could and did take on.

–Indeed Dl’koa. Admiral Sa’sur has undoubtedly detected the ship as well and is sending someone to investigate- Armen spoke.

“Captain!” The COM officer spoke now turning away from her station. “Admiral Sa’sur on QCR secure!” This only served to reinforce Armen’s standing once more as he predicted that she was taking the lead and now she was calling them.

-Activate- Armen answered.

A moment later Sa’sur’s slim figure appeared on the holo disc of the bridge. Activity on the bridge of the SCIMITAR appeared to be as active as it was on SPARTA’S WRATH. Sa’sur instantly found Armen’s large form. “Armen have you seen it?” She asked.

-Affirmative Admiral- He answered. –We are detecting it via the tap of your feed from our pickets-

“Same for you? Nothing in your computer banks?” She asked.

-Negative-

“Andro’s mothers are almost on board correct?” Sa’sur asked.

-Their ship will touch down in Landing Bay 9 in thirteen minutes- Armen answered.

“I’m ordering the DAKE to close in and investigate.” Sa’sur spoke. “We haven’t detected any recognizable weapons or shield power readings but let’s bring the fleet to Status Three Armen, just in case.”

Armen nodded his head. –Agreed Admiral- He replied. –I will order the Status change from SPARTA’S WRATH so that you can maintain the focus on this new contact from the SCIMITAR-

Dl’koa nodded his head. Armen may have been a machine, but Dl’koa had learned more than he could have imagined in the short time they had been together. “COM Officer!” He spoke turning to look in his direction. “Let’s get that order issued! Fleet to Status Three, but maintain shrouds and COM silence!”

“COMs aye!”

Dl’koa looked at Armen. “Do we inform Androcles?” He asked in a softer voice so that only Armen would hear him but since they were standing next to the image of Sa’sur she heard it as well.

-Lieutenant Sena, still nothing in our databanks on the new contact?- Armen asked.

“Negative sir.”

Armen turned back to Sa’sur. –My databanks were the most up to date when we left the former Pralor Empire Admiral. They may not be anymore. Lieutenant, extrapolate time to our location factoring in known Pralor engine designs-

“CDG is at seventy-three percent Captain.” She answered. “Max speed with a seventh Tier drive system would put them here in two point 6 hours, unless they executed a combat jump of course.” She answered.

Armen looked at Sa’sur in the transmission. -Androcles’ mothers will be board in thirteen minutes Admiral- He shook his head. –Unless we discover more, there is no need to inform him. This reunion has been a long time in coming and it needs to happen now. If the situation changes we will inform him-

Sa’sur nodded her head, understanding Armen’s meaning all too well. “I agree Armen.” She replied.

Almost everyone within the Union knew of what Androcles did on Hadaria in order to save his second Elven mother. Most who were close to him or who had been on this ship since leaving Dreamland knew that he was hesitant about seeing her once more because of what he had done. Nearly all Elves and Lycavorians understood this, for attacking one who was called mother like he had was not something that Lycavorians or Elves would do. While most people did not know why he did what he had done that day, those on this ship did, and they knew the doubt their Prince still held within him no matter the wonderful result of his actions.

“TO!” Dl’koa barked out as Armen returned to his chair. “Keep a constant track on that ship and if it so much as farts in the wind prepare to respond to SCIMITAR’s action!”

“TO, acknowledged sir!”

“I’ll leave this COM channel open,” Sa’sur told him. “If the sibfla hits the fan be ready to bring the pain Armen.”

-I always am Admiral- Armen answered.

SPARTA’S WRATH

DOCKING BAY NINE

Gorgo and Dasha stood to the side of the massive landing bay as the HELIX-Class Corvette began to lower to the deck. A full Squad of Durcunusaan were positioned around the two women, mothers to the King and Queen, and nothing would be allowed to threaten them in any way.

Gorgo and Dasha had grown very close through the years, Aricia’s mother often joining her and Riall for dinners and weekends at their villa in Gytheio. Dasha was still a very beautiful female wolf, just as Gorgo was, and Gorgo had tried on a number of occasions to introduce Dasha to a man. Dasha had always been pleasant and thankful, but nothing had ever come of it. Gorgo had feared that Dasha might have still been very much in love with her now dead husband. It was not until after the last time Gorgo had tried to set her up with a male friend that Dasha had asked her to stop. Dasha had explained to her that she was not still in love with her traitorous dead husband; she was just not ready for a relationship of any kind after all of that had taken place. She was very content to help to raise the children of Martin and his Queens, and she had done just that for almost three decades now. Gorgo respected her decision and after that, her friendship with Dasha had taken off. They spoke of everything with each other, unafraid to offend one another with their bluntness and honesty, almost like sisters to be honest. They had become somewhat of a popular fixture among Spartan society before leaving Earth, men and women alike coming up to them as they walked the streets of Sparta or Gytheio.

They were icons among the Lycavorian people now, whether either of them wanted to admit it or not.

“It has been far too long since we have seen them.” Dasha commented as she turned to Gorgo beside her.

Gorgo nodded in agreement. “Yes it has, far too long.” Gorgo turned to meet her eyes. “You know of course that Andro is terrified.”

Dasha chuckled softly and nodded her head. “I do.” She said with a smile. “As cunning and unstoppable a warrior as our grandson is Gorgo, the thought of his mother shunning him frightens him half to death.”

“His fear is unfounded, as For’mya blesses his existence nearly every day, and I have tried to tell him this.” Gorgo spoke.

“As have I.’ Dasha agreed. “He has his father’s stubbornness you know.”

Gorgo smiled now. “Oh, don’t I know it.”

“What is this inspection nonsense all about Gorgo?” Dasha asked.

“It is a Tasmor ritual from what I understand.” Gorgo answered her. “Anja was not able to tell me a whole lot for she did not have the time, but from her tone I don’t believe she, Aricia or For’mya are happy about it.”

“These Tasmor will be even less happy if they anger our grandson over some ritual.” Dasha said.

“Andro will tolerate it.” Gorgo said. “He knows what is at stake and what it could mean.”

They were quiet as the ship began to power down its engines and several of the deck crew scurried about securing it. They watched the rear ramp come down slowly until it settled to the deck and then they saw them. Gorgo and Dasha could not help but smile in happiness as Aricia, Anja and For’mya started down the ramp of the ship hand in hand with Aricia in the center. The three of them had become such a fixture over the years, just as Dysea and Isabella had, with Cirith now joining their small triad. Gorgo often times wondered how her son had managed to have six exquisitely beautiful women fall in love with him and worship him the way they did. Neither she or Dasha had seen For’mya since before the Kavalians had taken her from Earth and while she had looked drawn and undernourished when they had seen her on the Netnews from Hadaria, now she looked as radiant as they had ever seen her. Gorgo and Dasha knew immediately that Martin had reclaimed her in spectacular fashion and For’mya had felt the full power of the aura he could radiate. As with Aricia and Anja, For’mya now looked utterly at peace and content in her life and when added to her natural elven beauty and allure, the Alpha female wolf in her shown ever so brightly.

Gorgo and Dasha moved forward quickly then and the reunion between them was ever so sweet as the women embraced right there at the end of the ramp uncaring of who saw them. Dasha embraced her daughter first, while Gorgo swept both Anja and For’mya in to her arms and squeezed them both tightly. Tears flowed slightly and then Dasha was wrapping her arms around For’mya and Anja as Gorgo held Aricia tightly.

Dasha ran her hands over Anja and For’mya’s faces as she smiled brilliantly. “Carians, it has been too long.” She gasped aloud.

For’mya nodded as she wiped the tears from her own cheeks her dark brown eyes simply ablaze with happiness. “Yes it has.” She stammered.

“Zarah?” Dasha asked Aricia as she held Anja’s hands. She was concerned for all of her grandchildren no matter whom given birth to them.

For’mya answered with a smile and nod of her head. “She has come so far and healed so much.” She replied. “You will see for yourself in two days but Lucia is her strength. You will not recognize her.”

“Where are ... where are our children?” Aricia asked now as she looked around.

Gorgo smiled and shook her head. “Androcles has devised a training regime for each of them and they have been sticking to it every morning this week. They completely take over one of the training facilities on this ship for three hours every day.”

“He actually got them all in the same room together for an extended length of time?” Anja asked with a smile. “That’s impressive.”

Gorgo and Dasha laughed at that. “It is a large room.” Dasha answered with a chuckle. “Everything about this ship is large.”

For’mya nodded her head quickly. “Endith about wet her pants when she saw it. She said she wants to drive it.”

“Hah!” Gorgo laughed aloud. “Please, let us keep her away from the bridge then. She will simply love Armen.”

Anja saw Saydia and the others beginning to exit and she gripped Gorgo’s hand and gently pulled them back towards the ship.

Saydia and the rest of the Tasmor were still in a minor state of shock. None of them had ever imagined a ship as large and imposing as the one they saw when they got close, and then to be practically swallowed up by the superstructure as they made for the landing bay. Many of the Tasmor Quorum members were still at a loss for words, while Emylea and Namiri were bubbling and excited at exploring the ship.

“Sovereign Regent Saydia Daret,” Anja spoke. “I present Martin’s mother Gorgo and Aricia’s mother Dasha.”

Saydia smiled radiantly and bowed her head to them. “It is an honor.” She spoke.

Gorgo moved closer and took her hands. “It is our honor.” She told her as Dasha came up beside her and added her hands to Gorgo’s. “The Lycavorian people owe you a debt that we cannot repay Saydia Daret. What you and your people have done for our people is something that we as a species will never forget.”

Saydia seemed taken aback at this show of emotion and respect but she bowed her head in thanks. “Given the gift that your people have given to mine I would happily do so over and over.”

Gorgo took an immediate liking to this woman, as did Dasha. Her scent told them that she was a good person and her heart was pure.

“Well, if I know Deia she will be letting the Netnews vermin know what the Tasmor have done and you will have friends wherever there are Lycavorians.” Gorgo spoke.

Saydia could not help but yelp in amusement and she looked at Gorgo. “I see distaste for your news organizations runs deep.” She said with a smile.

Dasha grinned. “Not all of them.” She answered. “We trust some, but as a whole they are as useful as a case of Acamarian Flu.”

Anja snickered and took her arm. “Mother!” She exclaimed.

They all laughed gently, putting Saydia even further at ease. Gorgo and Dasha insisted that they all call them mother and for Anja and Isabella it was much easier since their mothers were long dead.

“Your son does not greet you when you land?” The new voice spoke from behind them and they turned to see Vesara Athcer move closer to them. Anja saw Perlyea and Aduna roll their eyes as she stopped beside Anthylea and she smiled discretely.

“Gorgo, Dasha, this is Vesara Athcer.” For’mya spoke. “She is a senior member of the Tasmor Ruling Quorum and will be conducting the inspection.”

Saydia took note that both older women took a different stance and attitude when looking at Vesara and she smiled inwardly. Though they looked like they were in their mid-forties in age, both Gorgo and Dasha she knew were several thousand years old, Dasha slightly more than Gorgo.

Gorgo chose to respond to Vesara’s comment. “While their mothers are the Queens of the Union, we as a family do not stand on pomp and unnecessary displays of gaudy royalty. It is unbecoming and our family hates it. Androcles and his siblings are in the training facility several decks above us. We will meet them there.”

Dasha curled her arms with Saydia and Anthylea for she already knew what the two women were to each other by their scents and the fact that Aricia, Anja and For’mya had briefed them thoroughly on who to trust and who not to.

“Come Sovereign Regent, many of us are still learning this ship, and I need the anse Durcunusaan to take me wherever I go. I swear I drive my detail insane with my questions.” Dasha spoke. “Without them I would be lost. Literally.”

Saydia and Anthylea could not help but smile at her words as they began to walk towards what appeared to be an elevator. Anja smiled and held out her hand for Perlyea and Aduna and they moved forward quickly to take her hand. Aricia reached for Jacina and Recia where they stood in the back with Tobia while Namiri and Emylea gripped For’mya’s hands as they began to move for the elevator. Tobia had been a last minute addition, knowing that she had to see her daughter and Murano or she would be no good to anyone. She could not wait two more days knowing what she now knew. Everyone else fell in behind them.

“For’mya this ship is enormous!” Emylea commented in an excited tone.

For’mya nodded her head. “We have never been on it before either.” She stated. “It will be a learning experience for all of us.”

TRAINING FACILITY

DECK EIGHTEEN

Armen had prepared well for his crew.

There were three such training facilities spread throughout the ship, each of them utterly massive in scope, and all of them able to be used by anyone. This particular facility Andro had chosen for its central location to all other areas of the ship. It was easily the size of an indoor coliseum, broken into three different sections with every piece of training equipment imaginable spread out across the facility. A huge section of the facility was covered in cushioned mats on the floor where all of the Leonidas children and their respective wives and mates were dressed in tight but comfortable workout clothes and in the cool down phases of their personal training regimes.

Eliani and Jomann focused on improving their Nehtes skills while making sure Brendi honed her more rudimentary hand-to-hand skills. Eliani was already regarded as a Master of the Nehtes and behind only her father and Andro there were very few who could meet her skill. Jomann had proven up to the task from the first moment they had met even before he had claimed her, and now they worked on honing that skill even more while studying techniques that Eliani could use as his Praetorian Mage.

Denali, Lisisa and Arduri concentrated on their individual skills, all of them at a very advanced level already, while Lisisa and Arduri used the Tomes of Sumar to better be able to channel their Etheric power as Deni’s Praetorian Mage. While Lisisa was the recognized one who had this skill within her, she used Arduri as a conduit as well, drawing her into the fold.

Fedor, Iama, Eirene and Miseo were practicing their hand-to-hand skills, the hulking Kavalian using his Monitor training as a basis to add to Fedor and Eirene’s already impressive skill set because of the knowledge Andro had passed to them in the womb. Iama for her part loved the training for it empowered her and made her budding confidence grow rapidly and she simply adored Fedor’s increased attention to her firm and supple body and how it was being sculpted.

Kalis, Ridor, Daio, Cowen and Sherice were off on a different set of mats going through an advanced set of training skills, Serale, Kameka and Cvea taking part as well. Torian was still recovering in the medical bay and Andro would not let him participate until he was given and clean bill of health by Eliani.

Murano was pacing back and forth in front of his charges, which consisted of Androcles, Dorian, Deion, Mari and Laren. They had just completed a very complex set of skills from the Tomes of Sumar and Murano was explaining to them about each portion of the different set of maneuvers. Sarlana for her part simply walked among the small groups of the Leonidas family relishing in the sense of purpose emanating from all of them. They were all so different in their mannerisms and Etheric resonance but there was no doubt in any of them when it came to their training. It was something all of them took very serious. Even the youngest of them, Bryon and the twins Retta and Calyb were deeply involved in their training. While Retta and Calyb were finishing an accelerated Agoge training course, Bryon was taking part in intensive hand-to-hand skills. He had promised his brother to do this since he had chosen to attend this music academy on the planet Elear and not follow the example of his father and brothers and conduct his Agoge. Sarlana had not been surprised really; she sensed a peaceful resonance radiating from the youngest Leonidas child, but also one that was not afraid to defend what he loved.

None of them was paying attention to the comings and goings of who came and went into the training facility and they did not take notice of their mothers entering with the Tasmor entourage. The humidity and the myriad of heavy scents within the training facility kept any new scents from becoming noticeable until they had been in the room for a period of time. That did not work for Etheric resonance and as soon as Aricia, Anja and For’mya dropped their shielding, the heads of all their children whipped around as if on free spinning tops. Eliani was the first to react with a squeal of delight, followed quickly by Retta and then Lisisa, Normya and Eirene. All of them rose to their feet within milliseconds of each other and were then running into the arms of their mothers. With the exception being Eirene, none of them had seen their mothers in almost a year and it was a reunion that was a long time coming.

Aricia, Anja and For’mya were buried under the weight of their children. Within seconds of the female Leonidas children reacting to the appearance of three of their mothers, the sons soon followed and the three Queens of the Union were caught up in the embraces and nuzzles and powerful grasps of their children while the Tasmor simply stood by watching with wide eyes. Tears flowed plenty, as did the hugs and laughter. All of them, Aricia, Anja and For’mya were shown equal love and devotion. It was a testament to their strength as a family for not once in their history had any of their children ever referred to them as anything other than mother. It did not matter who had given birth to them, all of them were their mothers and they all spoke with one voice and had their entire lives as they grew from childhood to adulthood.

Of them all, only Androcles stood apart from the reunion.

He felt great happiness at the sight of those he called mother, he could feel it radiating from them as well as his siblings. While he too felt happiness, there was one other emotion that once more washed over him. It was an emotion he was not used to and did not like, but it filled him nonetheless for what he perceived as something he did wrong.

Blood before all else.

That is what their father had pounded into their heads as they grew. Never cause harm to a member of your family intentionally. There was no greater sin to the Leonidas family than that. Androcles had done this twice now. He had killed his cousin Leruk, no matter his crimes. Killed him in a fit of rage for what he had done and would have continued to do to his beloved Drow wife Lu’ria had he not stopped him. Then he had attacked his mother. His second elven mother and perhaps the one who was second only to his birth mother in his heart of hearts. He had attacked her and drawn blood from her, and two things viler to him did not exist in this universe. The reasons for his actions did not matter to him, only the action itself, and for months Androcles had held this shame buried within him. He had dreaded this day, knowing it would come and not knowing if his mother could forgive him for his actions, no matter the beautiful result.

Murano saw him standing alone and was about to move up beside him when Sarlana grasped his arm. She shook her head when he turned to look at her and she pulled him back.

[No Murano.] She told him.

[Sarlana he... ]

[I have told you in great detail of the sense of purpose a Dahakoan feels for his family.] She told him. [The sense of devotion and love and trust. Now imagine that combined with what we know of Androcles’ family and how they are with one another. What they have been raised to believe and follow all of their lives.]

Murano nodded his head. [Blood before all else. Yes, I know. Martin has instilled this in all of them.]

[Imagine having to break that vow Murano.] Sarlana told him. [Imagine having to break that vow not once, but twice. The second time against a woman you have loved as mother since the day you entered this world. No matter the reasons, or cause, it was you who had to break this vow willingly. Imagine the shame this would cause within you. Knowing you caused harm to one who you adore.]

[For’mya does not see it that way Sarlana.] Murano said. [You know this.]

Sarlana nodded her head. [Androcles does not Murano. It must be For’mya alone who releases him from the false shame he carries. Words will not help him now Murano. For all his strength and fearlessness in battle, his tactical genius and guile, Androcles Leonidas is still but a child in his heart. He may carry the memories and knowledge of four lifetimes within him, but he is still a child, and he has had to experience far too many horrors for his lifetime. Of them all, this is the one that shames him the most. Just watch Murano, just watch and experience why no power or entity will ever come between this family.]

Murano remained beside her and did indeed watch.

For’mya finally broke away from the tangle of bodies that surrounded her, loving children all of them. Her dark brown eyes, streaming tears now, found Androcles only a few feet away unable to move closer. He had sacrificed so much to save her, to save Fedor and Eirene. He didn’t question what he had to do in order to accomplish this, he just did it. For’mya was well aware of the rule they followed as a family for behind Aricia and Anja she was the one who preached it the most. His actions that day had cost Androcles Leonidas, her son, it had cost him a little part of himself. To go against the very upbringing that made you the person you were was no small task, but he had not hesitated in the least. His actions had saved For’mya from taking her own life and the lives of the unborn Fedor and Eirene. It was a debt she could never repay in her lifetime, but it left her son with a shame he did not have the right to bear. A shame she was going to erase from him this very moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.