Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 54: Ventori

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 54: Ventori - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

UNION ADHOC COMPOUND

LEONIDAS PERSONAL QUARTERS

“ ... No!” Saydia snapped softly. “I will not allow this! No!”

Perlyea leaned forward at the table and looked at Saydia. She, Aduna, Anja, Aricia and For’mya had spent the last three long hours hammering out what they were relatively sure the Tasmor Ruling Quorum and the Union Senate would accept. They had to contact Deia on two different matters, but she only confirmed for them what they had thought. This Deia Leonidas, Martin Leonidas’ Aunt, she had impressed Perlyea with her knowledge and words. It seemed that confidence and intelligence ran in their family among the women as well as within their people, which would make it easier to deal with the Tasmor Quorum in particular and the Tasmor people as a whole. Tasmor males were gaining more and more political clout every year, but even they did not seem to question the female dominance of their society. It was also something that had been ingrained in all of them for centuries and that was not something that was just forgotten in a day. Tasmor males knew this and were patient and understanding.

They had also spoken with the other three Queens of the Union who were currently on Honelze. Once more Perlyea had been more than impressed for Dysea, Isabella and Cirith were equally as extraordinary and Anja and the others. The vast knowledge and the attractive beauty of these six women was enormous and convincing. Each of them had an outer, physical majesty that was incredibly stunning to say the least. They had a natural physical beauty that was only enhanced by their exceptionally desirable physiques, but each of them was also a confident and powerful woman who could handle almost any given situation that they faced. They had finally brought Saydia and Namiri into the circle and that now included Anthylea as well since she and Saydia were now a recognized and bound couple by Tasmor law. Saydia had seen to that almost immediately after instituting the law regarding the Tasmor Breeders. Perlyea and Aduna were going to do the same thing as soon as they returned to Danerav.

“Saydia...” Perlyea began.

Saydia shook her head more forcefully now. “No. I made a promise to my daughter and I do not intend to break that promise Perlyea.”

“Mother you...” Namiri began but was respectfully interrupted by Aduna.

“Sovereign Regent, I have made discreet inquiries of my detachment.” Aduna spoke now. “They have told me that Vesara Athcer does not like how you brought the entire Quorum here. She feels that you have embarrassed them and over reached your bounds while intruding on their power. Several others are in agreement with her.”

“If I had not threatened them with the loss of their positions and titles, they would not have come!” Saydia protested. “If left to their sensibilities the Tasmor people would drift and fall into obscurity! They have no vision for the future beyond what their own personal needs are!”

“I don’t disagree Saydia, nor does Aduna. You know that.” Perlyea spoke once more. “But you also know as well as I do that Vesara will do whatever it takes to either discredit you directly or go around you. Using this clause in our law regarding Namiri is exactly something she would do to try and diminish you and embarrass you. She knows how you feel for your daughters, and knowing you would not be able to stop her would only embolden her. We are just using it to our advantage for better reasons than she would and before she can use it against you.”

“I will put a Referendum to our people then!” Saydia spat.

Aduna nodded her head in agreement. “A Referendum that would undoubtedly pass with overwhelming support. However, you would not be able to do this in a timely enough manner for it to matter to our people in the long run. Or Namiri for that matter. By the time this came up for a vote of our people, the Svorag will have already overrun Honelze and removed the one force that could stop them.” She looked at Saydia intently. “They would be upon us before we could stop them.”

“I support giving Tasmor troops to the defense of Honelze.” Saydia complained. “I have already told King Leonidas this!”

“Which Vesara and the other hard liners would block just to make you look bad, and you know this.” Perlyea said. “They are so set in their ways, in Tasmor dominance in all things, that they would do this just to spite you. Even after what has taken place these last weeks they still think themselves superior. Especially to any male, including King Leonidas. That is why Anja, Aricia and For’mya are putting this forth with the backing of the other three Queens of the Union and their Prime Minister. It is why they included Aduna and myself in its creation. We know what we face and we certainly do not want the Tasmor to vanish into oblivion. Aduna’s knowledge of our law is what helped us.”

Saydia looked at Anja where she sat between Aricia and For’mya. They had remained silent up to now. “I thought ... I thought your people did not practice arranged marriages.” She said.

“We don’t.” Aricia answered her. “This situation is different however, and this required a lot of ingenuity on our part to be honest.”

“And a small amount of dishonesty.” For’mya said with a grin as she leaned into Anja affectionately.

“More so to make it work within the framework of your laws.” Aricia continued with a smile at For’mya’s words.

“I don’t understand.” Saydia told her.

“This will only work if Namiri, our son and his wives agree to it.” Anja spoke now. “If they do however, then it will give you the clout and support you need to go around these hard liners in your government and allow you to support us with your troops.”

“What about Martin?” Saydia asked. “I do not wish to be on the receiving end of your husband’s anger Anja. I have seen what happens to those who anger him, and it is in no way pleasant.”

Anja shook her head. “Let us worry about Martin. As Queens we have always had a great deal of latitude in working out different political agreements. That is essentially what this will be, but we are just going to present it in another light, which is how others will see it. Martin doesn’t often question us, but if he does we can make him see our point of view.”

“So you will use your female influence over him?” Saydia asked.

Anja chuckled softly. “It’s more his influence over us really.” She replied. “But Martin is very different than most men. When we have him alone with us, without outside influence, he will usually see things our way once it is explained to him. We don’t manipulate him as much as get him to see it from our point of view. When he sees how it will be presented he will know it is for the best.”

“And how will it be presented?” Saydia asked.

“In a way that makes it appear as if it is something else.” Aricia said. “It very well may help you to see just who among your own Quorum is behind you and who is against you.”

Saydia glanced at Namiri beside her and then back to Aricia. “Now you have truly lost me.” She stated.

“My son is ... our son Androcles is very unique. As are the six women who share his life.” Aricia began. “We would like to explain it to you, Perlyea and Aduna will comment on how it affects the Tasmor, but you have to be willing to listen Saydia Daret. As Anja has told you, Namiri must agree to this as well, or it will not work. But if she does, there will be things that are expected of her. Things that she will be exposed to and witness. Things that are very sensitive in nature to our people, but more importantly to our son.” Aricia looked at Namiri. “Namiri?”

Namiri nodded her head. “I will listen.” She said.

“This is not something taken lightly Namiri.” Aricia said. “If you commit to this then you will be committing yourself to our ways. Androcles is much more forward thinking than his father in many ways, but he is also much more grounded in tradition and our Spartan nature.”

“Namiri you don’t have to...” Anja began to speak but Namiri shook her head.

“I will listen Queen Anja.” Namiri said again this time more seriously. “I do not wish to see my people butchered by these Svorag monsters and if there is a way we can stop it then I will listen. And I also believe as my mother does that a continued relationship with your people is the only way we will survive going forward.”

“We will contact Sadi and the others once Namiri has agreed to this, and then they will convince Androcles that this is for the best.” Aricia spoke. “As we will convince Martin. Sadi is Androcles Anome, his soulmate in our ancient language. They met by fate and chance when he was only eight months old and he has loved her with every fiber of his being since that day. Just as he loves all of his wives and mates equally now. You see, Androcles was born fully aware of all life around him. He was fully aware even within my womb while I carried him and he used his Bonded sister as his conduit to the outside world. He...”

Saydia and Namiri Daret were utterly enthralled almost from the outset as Aricia began to explain what they intended. Perlyea and Aduna had heard some of it already but even they were drawn into the story as Aricia, Anja and For’mya began to weave a future for both their peoples just by their words.

ADHOC COMMAND CENTER

VENTORI

“ ... Is Laren Ti’shara father, your Sepas Hianag. Your soul daughter.” Andro spoke from within the QCR communications transmission. Wayonn, Danny, Helen, Arzoal and Tobia were in the transmission with him, while Murano, Sarlana, Dorian and the young women none of them had ever seen were with Andro.

Martin could only stare at the stunning young woman. That she was Darastrixi was quite obvious, but that she was something else as well was equally as obvious. Her long, black hair matched the color of Andro and Dorian’s hair, her multicolored blue eyes matching the color of Andro’s azure orbs and Dorian’s cobalt blue eyes. She had a combination of what appeared to be soft, normal skin and Darastrixi scaled skin, but it seemed to fit her perfectly and she did not look out of place at all. She looked at him almost shyly from within the transmission but even from across the stars Martin could feel her strength within the Etheric realm and how it filtered and flowed within his two sons. They were allowing him to feel her now for the first time, and to Martin she was another burning point of light within the realm that was their family and he sensed that somehow she had always been part of them.

Martin Leonidas did not often let his faith show through publicly, but he believed deeply in a higher power and that power had brought this young woman to them for reasons they had yet to determine. It was not something he was going to question however, not when his sons had accepted her without hesitation and his other children would no doubt do the same.

“I will welcome you to my family properly when I see you Laren.” Martin spoke with a smile. “Your parents and brothers as well. But know that I am so very happy to see you. Just don’t let these two knuckle draggers corrupt you before you get here.”

Laren chuckled softly as the small tears fell from her eyes. “I won’t Sepa Opsola.” She said with a brilliant smile and happy eyes.

“You are a vison of beauty child.” Arzoal spoke now causing Martin and the others to look at her on their end of the transmission.

“It is a blessed honor Elder Mother.” Laren told her bowing her head. “Andro and Elynth have showed me so much of you in their lives.”

Arzoal laughed softly in dragon fashion. “Yes, I am sure they have.” She stated with a knowing tone of voice. “I will need to tell you the truth when we can speak together.” Arzoal looked at Martin who was staring at her as Laren laughed on her end. “What?” She demanded.

Martin pointed at her and then back to himself, doing this motion several times. “That is going to take some getting used to.” Martin said. “Being able to ... you know.”

Arzoal reached over with her head and butted Martin in the shoulder causing him to stagger slightly. “Be careful what you say Martin or I will have words with your wives and mates.”

“I’m just saying!” Martin spoke holding up his hands in defense.

“I see you have been practicing Arzoal.” Sarlana spoke now from within the transmission.

Arzoal nodded her massive head. “Only in private Doraanar, just as you instructed me. Helen and I have been working hard on it.”

Sarlana nodded her head. “Excellent.” She told her. “We will have much help when we arrive. Several of the Darastrixi among those with us have already expressed great zeal for teaching these skills to you and those Darastrixi among you.”

Martin held up his hand. “Ok, ok, on to the point of this little call.” He told them with a smile. “Give me the skinny boy!” He spoke looking directly at Androcles.

“We put twenty-four Mark 22 ZMFs into the station father.” Andro told him. “Not to mention overloading the core. There was nothing larger than a fingernail when we finally were able to scan the area.”

Soi Sibfla.” Danny muttered. “A little overkill don’t you think Mandri?”

Andro shook his head. “No Tenne.” He answered. “Not when you consider what was on the station.”

Martin looked at his sons and his eyebrows rose on his face. “We’re listening.” He said.

“Murano were there...” Wayonn began his eyes wide.

“Yes.” Murano replied. “Over a hundred of them.” He told them. “They were in Cryo Chambers on the lower three decks of the station. They would have remained in stasis had a Darastrixi soldier not gone off wandering. He triggered some sort of alarm that caused the computer they had operating to wake them. We must assume that any Pralor facilities that were not destroyed will be the same. We will need to inform Delnash of this so we do not attempt it again.”

“Murano did you... ?”

“None survived old friend.” Murano told him. “We will need to gather all the Praetorians that we know of once we have returned in order to show all of you, but they are all dead and they were not able to transmit any messages. Armen made sure of this.”

“You fought them?” Martin asked.

Androcles nodded his head. “Yes. We had no choice. No one was injured father. I don’t think they expected us to be there.”

“There was a Holy Elite among them Wayonn.” Murano continued. “They appeared somewhat different than when we fought them in the last war, but they are essentially the same. He was ... he was surprised to see us. He knew what we were and he was surprised. He said as much.”

“Then Delnash and the others are safe?” Wayonn asked.

Murano nodded his head. “It appears they are not aware of any Pralors that escaped the Purge, no. If they are not looking for us, then we are safe. For the time being.”

Wayonn nodded his head. “That is good. It will provide a little peace of mind for Delnash and the other Chief Elders. At least for the immediate future.”

Martin looked at Murano in the transmission. “Were you successful in getting to the cache Murano?”

Murano nodded his head once more. “Oh yes.” He said with a bit of pride in his voice.

“Armen has our detachment of Worker Drones reverse engineering the schematics we were able to take.” Andro told them. “We should be able to build replicas within several hours. After that it is just a matter of mass producing them. Our Master at Arms has already conferred with Nehtes back on Earth. After viewing the schematics Nehtes believes we can streamline the design to something we are more familiar with and begin mass producing them within a week on Earth. He will look at them more closely and begin custom work as soon as he is able for my mothers and any others who need it. Armen assures me that we have enough material here on SPARTA’S WRATH to build sufficient quantities for all of our forces there in the Echo Quadrant and still have at least double in reserve. I wasn’t even aware we had a weapons manufacturing shop on the ship until Armen told me.”

Wayonn nodded his head. “It was one of the improvements that we wanted incorporated into the VORTEX-Class Heavy Cruisers.” He said. “SPARTA’S WRATH was to be the first of her kind. She was the first of her kind. We just...”

“We ran out of time.” Murano added also nodding his head. “It is of no matter now. We have her now. She is Androcles’ ship and now we have the designs and we must convince Delnash to shift at least a part of their production and Worker Drone capability to building these weapons. We also took enough of the weapons and explosives as they are now to equip a full company when we arrive Martin.”

“Convincing him won’t be easy.” Martin said.

Murano shook his head. “He will listen to me.”

Martin nodded his head in agreement. “I’ll let you handle him then.” He said.

Androcles could not hold it in any longer. “Father ... grandfather Sumar and Dadrien appeared to us.”

Martin’s eyes grew wider and he moved closer to the holo disc. “What?” He gasped not expecting this in the least. “Where? When?”

“Within moments of us meeting and touching Laren and Ladur.” Andro replied. “Father it was...”

“It was inspirational father.” Dorian finished. “It was as if we were...”

“In a dream.” Laren finished.

“Father, it has been grandfather and Dadrien guiding us all of these years.” Andro spoke. “They...”

“What!?” Martin barked. “How! Speak to me son!”

“They are the reason that Dorian and I are like we are. Who we are. Elynth and Ryner as well. Laren and Ladur. They are the ones who have been influencing events for centuries to make it so we could exist.”

Helen rose to her feet now her eyes wide and she stepped up to Martin, her hands going to his arm and squeezing. “Androcles are you sure?” She gasped.

Andro nodded his head. “We sat and talked with them for over three hours Feravomir. Right there in the landing bay. They told us so much father.” He told them. “And they said they needed to talk with you and Torma father. That they would do this soon.”

“Me?” Martin Leonidas gasped.

“You are Wer Irral.” Laren spoke now. “The First. The center from which all else will evolve.”

“Come again?” Martin asked with wide eyes.

“There is much we need to talk of father.” Androcles said. “All of us.”

“Yeah ... I’m getting that.” Martin said.

“There is something else father.” Androcles spoke as Dorian and Laren got to their feet. “Something that we need to show you.”

“I’m not going to like this am I?” Martin said.

Andro shook his head. “It is just ... odd.” He said as he began to unbutton the fleet fatigue top he wore. Dorian was doing the same and Martin and the others watched as they stripped out of their t-shirts as well. Laren apparently had no qualms about this either, though she held the t-shirt over her firm breasts. She knew instinctively that no one among those she was with would look at her in any sort of manner that wasn’t respectful.

As if on que, all of them turned around and Martin’s eyes grew wide in shock as he saw the intricately designed tattoo markings on their skin. They covered nearly all of their backs and shoulders, part of the carvings going up alongside their necks. Most of the ink was dark, but there were parts that were done in both red and green ink. It was the most detailed piece of tattoo artwork Martin Leonidas had ever seen in a tattoo, and he had seen enough of Pablo’s work to know he was a master.

“Holy shit!” Martin finally gasped as he felt Danny come up beside him.

“That’s ... that’s some serious artwork there Mandri.” Danny spoke with some awe in his voice.

Andro looked over his shoulder. “It must have happened when we embraced Laren the first time. We did not think anything of it, but Eliani said she and the others saw a very brief flash of Etheric power. Like a living pulse. Carisia and Lu’ria saw them first as I was changing. Carisia said they almost felt alive beneath her fingers.”

“Sheva and Onera said the same thing father.” Dorian echoed.

“Jesus ... what are they?” Martin gasped as he moved even closer and looked at the intricate markings intently.

“A key.” Sarlana spoke now as she moved up between Androcles and Laren. “They are a key Martin Leonidas.”

“A key?” Wayonn asked now. “A key to what?”

Sarlana shook her head. “That I do not know. I know they represent a key for some of the pictographs are in an ancient dialect of the Darastrixi language. A language only Dadrien and those from his time would have known and spoken.”

“Sarlana, can you translate them?” Martin asked.

“Oh yes, once I gather the relevant scrolls from Artaaya.” She answered him. “The other images and words, and I only assume they are words, they are in a language I have never seen before. If it is a language at all. Whatever it is ... it is far more ancient than anything I have ever seen.”

“Christ we don’t need more questions!” Martin exclaimed.

“This is not something that needs to take away from what we must do Martin.” Sarlana told him. “We have scholars that can do this. I already have many images of these writings and we will figure it out. Their training with Murano must continue.” She smiled. “Since most of those with us are Darastrixi and among them are some wonderful scholars, this will be our task.”

Martin nodded his head and looked at Andro as he pulled his shirt back on. “How long until you get here boy?” He asked.

“We will rendezvous with the remaining ships of General Dytin tomorrow morning father.” Andro told him. “Twelve hours to take a full head count and load out and we will depart tomorrow afternoon. Figure four days to your location since the ships with us do not have SPARTA’S WRATH’s engines. I gather you want us to remain away from Honelze for now.”

Martin nodded his head. “Too much activity there and that fat ronnus Lorendo might figure something out.” He replied. “Come here to Ventori and we can decide what to do from there. Your mothers have a handle on things there right now and we are needed here more to help get the rebuilding going.” Martin looked at his son. “Did your mothers get in touch with Sadi?”

Andro nodded his head. “Yes. They got the message when they returned. What is all that about?” He asked.

Martin shook his head. “I don’t know but I imagine we’ll find out at the same time.”

“Why does that sound rather ominous?” Androcles asked.

Martin shook his head. “You have six mothers boy, never try to outthink them.” He told him with a grin. “That has never worked out in your favor in the past. Or mine for that matter.”

Andro chuckled. “No it has not.” He said. He looked at his father. “It will be ... it will be very good to see you father.”

Martin met his eyes and smiled. “You have no idea.” He said with a small laugh. “Your uncle and I are outnumbered here you know.”

Andro laughed himself and nodded. “We will see you soon father.” He said.

Martin nodded his head as well and looked at them. “We’ll have a major head shed when you get here. Delnash and all of his senior folks too. It’s time we started to get the ball rolling.” He looked at Laren then and took a step closer to the holo disc again. “I look forward to seeing you in person Sepa Hianag. And holding you in my arms.”

Laren simply beamed at this and she nodded her head quickly. “As do I Sepa Opsola. As do I.”

Martin smiled at her and Laren saw that it took the sternness from his face instantly. She knew now why so many feared her Sepa Opsola. His presence alone, even in the transmission, was intimidating and just from his gruff manner you knew he was not one to be trifled with. Martin looked at Andro one last time.

“We’ll see you in a few days son.” He spoke. “Try not to get lost.”

“I will do my best father.” Andro answered. “No promises however.”

Martin laughed once more as the transmission ended and he turned slowly to look at those within the room with him. He looked at Arzoal first off.

“Arzoal?” He asked.

“I have left it to Teniri to decide who to send Martin.” She spoke once more. Her voice sounded exactly the same as when she spoke in their minds and to them it would take some getting used to, but adaptability was not an issue with most of the Union citizens. “She knows the dragons with her better than I. She says that only a hundred are truly ready for the type of battle we could see on Honelze.” Arzoal paused and shook her massive head. “What we will undoubtedly see. They are not trained to the level of our Bonded Pairs however, and Iriral does not have the combat training of Elynth, Isheeni or Torma.”

“Where are they now?” Martin asked.

“They have begun shuttling them to Honelze.” Arzoal answered him. “Twenty-five are currently on the planet, but we are keeping them sequestered away from the settlements to avoid raising eyebrows. The rest will arrived over the course of the next two weeks. Teniri says to rush their deployment will only cause Lorendo’s people watching them to become suspicious.”

Martin nodded his head. “Ok. I don’t want to give that midaeus any kind of advantage.” He spoke. “Once Andro gets here we can send Anthar and Majeir. They have superior combat skills and they can assist Iriral until more of us arrive. They won’t need Carisia or Lu’ria with them for that.”

Arzoal nodded her head. “Excellent. Anthar is more of an unorthodox persona and Majeir is the perfect complement to him.”

“If Armen and your Nehtes are correct and they can make weapons that are more familiar to us based on the particle design we developed the transition will be much easier for everyone involved.” Wayonn spoke.

Martin looked at Danny intently. “I want our teams outfitted first Dan.” Martin told him. “Whatever they come up with I want our folks to have it first. We’re going to be in the shit first with Andro’s team and I don’t want us not knowing our weapons.”

Danny nodded his head. “Done deal.”

“We will need to perform a Praetorian meld Martin.” Wayonn told him now. “When they arrive all of us need to join and share everything that we have learned.”

Martin nodded his head in acknowledgement. “Wayonn ... I’ll leave that for you to set up. You and Murano will need to guide us on that.”

“Dutkne has done this with me before and he and Andro will have shared everything about the battle by now. If I know my grandson he will already be preparing to direct the others when we get together. It will be much easier with the three of us guiding the others. We have the most experience in this sort of thing and until everyone is comfortable doing it, we will need to practice.”

“Did you do it often?” Martin asked him.

Wayonn nodded. “After every major battle.” He replied.

“Then I guess we are going to need to start.” Martin said. He looked at Helen. “You ready for that Helen. You have always wanted to get inside my head.” He told her with a smile.

Helen snorted in disgust. “The only individuals that wish to get into your head and the head of your son should be committed to a facility for the mentally insane for all time.” She spat causing the others to chuckle softly. “What sane person would wish to see what chaos looks like?”

“Hey! That’s not fair!” Martin exclaimed.

“I will need to talk again with Anja about this.” Helen said with sly smile. “We do not have any facilities to house such people. Perhaps we will need to change that.”

Martin looked at her as she spun around and left the room with a huge smile on her face. He could only smile as Wayonn shook his head in delight and Danny was holding back his snide comment.

Martin shook his head with a smile. “Well ... at least everyone is in good spirits.” He said. “We’re going to need that.”

“Yes we are.” Danny agreed.

Martin turned to Danny now. “Nalmos is waiting for us.” He said. “About three thousand will be moving in from across the immediate area that he was able to contact. Anja and Anuk are going to meet us there.”

Danny nodded his head. “We got teams of medics and everything else waiting.”

“Just like Eden City all over again huh?” Martin spoke.

Danny smiled at him. “Building that city was the best time we ever had and you know it.” He told him.

Martin nodded his head. “Yes it was.”

VENTORI

UNION ADHOC COMPOUND

LEONIDAS PERSONAL QUARTERS

“This is ... will this even work?” Saydia finally asked after a few moments. Everything had been explained by the three Queens and Perlyea and Aduna and Saydia had to admit it was quite ingenious. It did require a bit of deception on their part, but deception was a large part of politics in many ways. And this deception would actually benefit both of their peoples in a way most people would never see.

“It will work if we want it to work.” Aricia answered her question.

“But this will look like an arranged marriage to your people.” Saydia said. “Something you have told me they will not accept.”

Aricia shook her head now. “No. It will look just how it has looked as Androcles has met each of his wives and mates over the last two years. He has seen each of them within him before he has ever met them. Only when he was old enough to actually love Sadi in a manner befitting a Leonidas did he reach out to claim her. Once he did that, each of them fell into place just as he had seen. Just as they were meant to in the greater scheme of things. This is what our people have seen in this time and it is what they will see again. They will not question it. Despite what you may see or hear about our son, he is very much like his father in that he believes deeply in faith and destiny. That is what we will use now.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.