Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 53: Darastrixethe-Class Dreadnought

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 53: Darastrixethe-Class Dreadnought - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

LEVXIERIV (ENCHANTRESS)

Dytin entered his bridge with Aviel and the others in tow. He ushered them over to the side and out of the way as he made for his command chair. “Report!” He barked out.

Inidra, three IKLISS-Class Cruisers bearing 359 point 2 and closing.” The female voice replied immediately. “The KAPRAL is hailing us sir. This Yobhakcho Darrod Nilich is growing impatient.”

Dytin nodded his head as he sat down in his chair. “No doubt.” He spoke to no one in particular. “He always was intolerant of being kept waiting.” He turned to the woman who was his First Officer and perhaps his most trusted aide. “Nodra, did our transports make the jump?” He asked.

The female Darastrixi turned from the podium like control panel she stood behind and nodded her head. “Yes sir. Our escorts joined with them and then they all jumped away to the coordinates you gave.” She looked at her two monitors. “They should arrive within nine hours.”

Dytin nodded his head as he turned back. “Excellent. Let’s see what Yobhakcho Darrod has to say shall we. Put his communications through.”

“Stand by.” The male voice spoke now. “Transferring to main holo platform.”

The figure of the Darastrixi male came into existence then, his tan and brown scales healthy and stretched over a muscular figure. His orange hued eyes were narrow and slightly slanted inward giving him a stern look whether he wanted it or not. His eyes focused on Dytin as his end of the transmission came through to his ship. “Inidra Dytin.” He spoke.

Dytin smiled at him. “Yobhakcho Darrod, it has been a long time.”

“Yes it has.” Darrod spoke.

“What brings you all the way out here Darrod?” Dytin asked as he leaned forward in his chair.

“You know why I am here Inidra!” Darrod snapped. “The Sulevfu Woiuewr has ordered that I assume your command and return all of your ships to Icarava. Koppentotz Aviel Em’mor and all those with you will be arrested and detained for questioning. All members of the Livaiji Sulevfu on our homeworld have been detained and are being questioned. You will order your other ships to return from where you sent them and then you will relinquish your chair to me.”

Dytin shook his head. “That will not happen Darrod and you know it.” He said calmly.

“You defy the Sulevfu Woiuewr!” Darrod barked.

“I defy those who claim to lead our people with honesty and integrity.” Dytin spoke once more. “The Sulevfu Woiuewr have neither.”

Darrod looked at him with wide eyes. “What you speak of is heresy!”

“Heresy?” Dytin spat at him as he stood up. “Since when is it heresy to speak ill of the Sulevfu Woiuewr? When has it ever been wrong to question the decisions and dictates of your government? The government you trust to lead your people.”

“You do not question the Sulevfu Woiuewr General, you are inciting dissidence!” Darrod snapped. “You have stolen three warships and six transports! You have left Darastrixi space and are now within Disise space! You are in restricted territory! The treaty with the Disise states that we are not to enter any part of their territory! We...”

“Treaty?” Dytin snarled. “The Sulevfu Woiuewr did not sign a treaty, they capitulated to the Scourge out of fear! Fear of losing their positions of power! We allowed the Disise to butcher millions of Pralor men, women and children! On our homeworld! Those of us who protested this action and resisted were butchered by our own people! That is what the Sulevfu Woiuewr ordered done!”

“General, whatever history...” Darrod began to speak.

“Do not speak to me of history boy!” Dytin roared cutting him off and shocking even those members on his own bridge with the emotion that his voice carried. “You were not even a wet spot on your parent’s sheets when the Sulevfu Woiuewr ordered thousands of our own people to be executed! Their only crime was trying to protect those we called friends and allies! Do not dare speak to me of history Darrod Nilich, for you know not what you spew with your words.”

“I am under orders to return you and the other criminals Indira!” Darrod spat. “Do not force me to use measures which would make me disrespect you!”

“So we are criminals now are we?” Dytin snapped.

“You act in disregard for the dictates of the Sulevfu Woiuewr!” Darrod barked. “What do you call that?”

“I call that freedom.” Dytin answered. “To believe in something more than what the Sulevfu Woiuewr tells me I can.”

“What nonsense is this?” Darrod barked.

“The Lorsvek ar Sepas is upon us Darrod.” Dytin spoke. “The Dahakoan have returned and one day soon, the Sulevfu Woiuewr will answer to them for all that has happened.”

Darrod looked at him with wide eyes. “And you base this on the ramblings of priests from the Livaiji Sulevfu and the wild words of some insane Maiden female? Some child who thinks she is the reincarnation of mythical warriors from our history! Who is repaiup now General?” (Crazy)

Darrod was about to continue when he saw the petite female enter the transmission. His eyes grew wide when he saw Laren, her billowing black hair and astonishing blue eyes. He saw her uniquely scaled skinned and how it was unlike any Darastrixi he had ever seen in all his years. Her skin was enough to stop his words, but the fact that she had hair, that is what caused Darrod to blink several times in shock.

Dytin smiled at his expression and looked at Laren who stood beside him proudly. He turned his eyes back to Darrod and chuckled. “Be thankful you are not in front of us Darrod, for Laren here would probably not react well to being called a child.”

Darrod tore his eyes away from Laren and looked at Dytin. “Inidra Dytin, I implore you to reconsider what you are doing.” He stammered. “Whatever issues you have with the Sulevfu Woiuewr can be spoken of and resolved.”

Dytin shook his head. “No, they cannot.” He replied. “Not when they have those like you willing to do their bidding. Automations who do not think for themselves and have no faith. Those who will act on their orders no matter how wrong they may be. Not anymore.”

Darrod turned to the side in the transmission. “Prepare to fire weapons!” He barked angrily now. “You will target engines only!” He looked at Dytin once more. “I will stop you old man!”

Dytin shook his head sadly. “Ah ... Darrod.” He said. “You were always so predictable.” He turned to look at Nodra. “Major?”

Nodra nodded her head quickly. “Ready sir.”

“Initiate.” Dytin ordered without pause as he turned back to look at Darrod. “When you have the years and experience to defeat this old man Darrod, please feel free to present yourself to me and we will test that theory. Now however, now you are still a child.”

Laren watched with smiling eyes and the lights on the bridge of Darrod’s ship began to flicker and the few control stations that she could see fluttered and went dark. Darrod turned back to look at Dytin as all power to his bridge went out and emergency lighting kicked in.

“What have you done?” He screamed.

“General...” Nodra called out. “All three ships have lost power to all systems except life support. They are adrift.”

Dytin nodded his head and returned to his chair with Laren standing beside him. “Very well. Helm, execute evasive pattern Jashi Five Two and then return us to our base course.”

“Helm confirms!” The voice barked.

Dytin looked at the transmission once more. “Your ships will regain power in roughly six hours Darrod. Long enough for us to leave you behind and continue on our way. Do not attempt to follow us Major Darrod. If by chance you bumble your way to finding us, you will not like the greeting you will receive should we meet again.”

“General you!” Darrod began to shout but Dytin touched the arm of his chair and the transmission went dark. He looked at Laren who was watching his face. “He always was an sisargh hofiba.” He said. (Arrogant fool)

“What did you do?” She asked in obvious delight.

Dytin smiled at her. “An old trick that was devised centuries ago that most of the younger generations never cared to learn.” He answered. “Every Darastrixi ship has its own command code. If you know the command code you can order the ship to do whatever you want remotely. It is quite useful.”

“You powered down their ships?” Laren gasped.

Dytin grinned. “Yes. Something that will positively drive Darrod insane with anger and something that will not work again I’m afraid. Let’s hope he is not smart enough to trace our course to the station. I doubt Dahakoan Androcles will be as delicate as I was.”

VENTORI

PRIVATE QUARTERS

SOVEREIGN REGENT DARET

“Me?” Namiri Daret almost shouted as she came to her feet. “I will do no such thing! Never!”

Saydia sat beside Anthylea on one of the couches in the private quarters erected for her and said nothing. The secure communications disc was active and there were three figures in the transmission that was currently operating. Seran Echen, Ardal Kaend and Vesara Athcer were those who sat in comfortable chairs in a private conference room aboard the Lycavorian Union VANGUARD MKII-Interdiction Cruiser. All of them still appeared somewhat in shock at being aboard a ship more advanced than any they had ever seen before, but this did not keep them from exploring what they could and asking as many questions as possible. As Saydia had found out, the only answers denied them were those of a sensitive military or technological nature, but aside from that they were like children in a new store. They were all treated as visiting royalty and Martin did not really know the respect this treatment brought to him among the Tasmor people. It was something that was natural for him to do anyway for he was not as politically dense as many took him to be. Though they had been on the ship for only a few hours, most of the Tasmor Quorum was still wandering the ship with their escort and taking everything in. Saydia had requested Seran, Ardal and Vesara to be in this transmission for the political nature. Seran was the Tasmor Defense Minister, Ardal the Engineering Minister and Vesara was the Chief Tasmor Law Minister. All of which came into play now with what Saydia had presented to Martin Leonidas and his Queens just last night.

“You are the youngest daughter to the Tasmor Sovereign Regent, Namiri Daret.” Vesara spoke evenly from within the transmission. “This was written into our law hundreds of years ago by your own Grandmother. She knew a political marriage must always remain an option for the Sovereign Regent. You have no say in the matter.”

“What?” Namiri gasped.

“It is true Namiri, though Vesara could have been kinder in her explanation.” Ardal spoke more gently knowing that this information did not sit well with her. Namiri and Emylea Daret had always been known as the two most popular, adventurous and forward thinking of the Sovereign Regent’s daughters.

“It is the law.” Vesara hissed. “What is there to be gentle about? If this is meant to be done, she must acquiesce and accept it.”

“I will not accept it!” Namiri barked.

“The advantages of a political marriage to the Lycavorian heir are too numerous to count.” Vesara spoke once more. “These advantages for our people as a whole far outweigh your personal feelings in regards to this Namiri Daret.”

“Then you marry him!” Namiri spat at her. “I have no desire to become the wife of someone who I have never met and have no feelings for!”

“I have heard others talking about him mother.” Emylea spoke now as she took Namiri’s hand. “He already has six wives. They say he is crueler than his father. Why does this need to be? Have we not outgrown such things?”

“This is for the good of the Tasmor people! This is for our future! It does not matter what...” Vesara began to speak.

Saydia chose this time to rise to her feet and turn. “Thank you everyone.” She spoke forcefully, ending Vesara’s comment.

“Sovereign Regent you...” Vesara began once more.

“Will speak to you and the other Quorum members when you arrive!” Saydia snapped. “Thank you.” She looked at Anthylea who quickly leaned over and ended the transmission before Vesara could get wound up.

Saydia looked at Namiri as she moved closer to her. “Mother please tell me you are not considering this.” Namiri pleaded.

Saydia reached out and took her hands. “Emylea ... leave us for a moment will you.”

Emylea hesitated for a moment and then turned to exit the building. Anthylea stood up from the couch and kissed Saydia’s cheek before following her. Saydia turned back to Namiri and smiled.

“Sit with me Namiri.” She said.

“Mother you...”

“Please daughter.” Saydia told her pulling her to the couch. Namiri settled to the couch next to her slowly and Saydia turned slightly to face her. She reached up and brushed some of Namiri’s dark brown hair from her face. She had streaks of light blond in her hair now, mainly because of her emotional state. “I have not been the mother to you that I should have been Namiri Daret, and for that I am so very sorry.”

Namiri looked at her with wide eyes. “Mother you...”

Saydia shook her head. “No, listen to me.” She said meeting her eyes. “I never wanted to lay with your father Namiri. Even as successful as he was, I just never cared for him in the least. It wasn’t like with your sisters. I was given time to know the men who would be their fathers, but with your father it was more expected of me because of his victories against the Kintaur. It wasn’t something I was given a choice in.” Saydia gazed at her lovingly. “Part of me resented you for this and I have not treated you as I should have treated you. This was never your fault. When I look at you now Namiri Daret, I see such beauty and life. You have your father’s skills and my brains. A deadly combination to say the least.”

Namiri stared at her mother in stunned silence. These were things she had never expected to hear from her. She knew the relationship between her mother and father was tenuous at best, but she never really knew why. She never spoke of it until now and her father had always spoken of her mother in genuinely kind words.

“Mother you don’t...”

“You have grown into a beautiful woman Namiri Daret and I am...” Saydia spoke. “I am so very proud of you and what you have accomplished.”

Namiri felt the tears well up in her eyes and she squeezed her mother’s hands. “Mother, I have never laid with a man. Only Vinara those few times and she ... we both knew it was not going to last.”

Saydia nodded. “I know.” She said softly.

“Are you asking me to do this mother?” Namiri rasped out the words.

Saydia met her eyes and shook her head. “No.” She answered. “I will not ask this of you Namiri. I have no intention of allowing you to be forced do this because of some ancient law. I have started changing things Namiri and it has already begun. I have taken the first steps with Anthylea and Perlyea and the Breeders among our people. I will no longer adhere to laws and rules that have no place in this time.”

“Then why allow the Quorum to know that you presented this to King Leonidas?” Namiri asked.

“Tell me something daughter.” Saydia spoke. “You and Emylea have been among them longer than I, do you trust them? Truly trust them?”

Namiri nodded her head without hesitation. “Yes.” She answered. “They had to do none of what they have done for us Mother. Especially after what Perlyea did.”

Saydia nodded her head. “I know.” She said. “And I agree. Just being among them these last few days, it is almost as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. They are sincere in their actions and I believe they genuinely consider our people friends.” Saydia smiled and her face became relaxed. “I believe Perlyea is also very infatuated with Anja. Almost as if she has discovered a kindred soul.”

Namiri looked at her with wide eyes. “You believe she has developed feelings for Queen Anja?”

Saydia nodded. “Possibly. She would never pursue anything without Aduna’s consent, Perlyea loves her too much, but Aduna has always relied on Perlyea in matters that concern both of them and if this is the case I don’t believe Aduna would disagree.”

“There could never be anything between them mother.” Namiri said. “Queen Anja, all of them, they are devoted to King Leonidas in a way I have never seen before. It is almost like...”

Saydia nodded her head. “Like they are all pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly.” She said. “I know ... for this is what I feel for Anthylea as well.” Saydia shook her head quickly. “Perlyea would never do something, no matter what she may feel and I believe she has found a true friend in Anja and she knows it.”

“What do you want mother?” Namiri asked.

“I want our people to prosper and grow Namiri.” Saydia answered. “I want us to not fear walking among the stars or what we will discover. I believe we have found a future that could be so very bright with these Lycavorians and others who call this Union home. I want that future for you and your sisters Namiri and whoever you chose to share your lives with. Martin Leonidas and his people could be very powerful allies and friends and that is what we need at this moment.”

“So you want me to do this?” Namiri asked. “To become a wife to this Prince who I have never met? I would have to lay with him and his other wives mother. That is what the Queens do and I have heard his wives share a similar relationship.”

Saydia shook her head quickly. “No, I told you I will not subject my daughters to the same thing I grew to hate so much about our laws.” She said looking at her confidently. “That was never my intent Namiri, believe me. And trust me, after seeing the reaction from Martin Leonidas when I presented this to him, I believe it is not something they practice either. I offered the option to them because it was one of the strongest ways for me to show them that we are sincere in our actions. I want them to know we can be powerful allies.” She explained carefully. “It will also keep Vesara from bringing it up in meetings without me knowing she will go in that direction. I will not haggle politically with these men and women, they could have squashed us like bugs but they instead chose to be honest and direct with us. Just as I intend to be with them.”

Namiri felt relief wash over her and she quickly embraced her mother. “Thank you mother!” She gasped.

Saydia squeezed her as she had never squeezed her before, loving the feel of her daughter in her arms. She reached up and ran her fingers through Namiri’s dark brown hair, the blond streaks fading quickly. “I love you daughter.” Saydia whispered. “Never doubt that. And I will show this love to you forever more now. As I should have done for so many years.” She pushed Namiri back in her arms and saw the tears spilling down her cheeks. She reached up and brushed those tears away. “Once the Quorum arrives we will meet with King Leonidas. I want you to be there. He will dismiss this, we will dismiss this and then we can begin negotiations for our future.”

Namiri nodded her head quickly, her smile making her eyes glow with an almost surreal and unnatural brightness that Saydia loved. “Of course.” She stammered.

Saydia stood up. “Good. Now ... now let’s gather Emylea and Anthylea and go to this Food Hall that they have established. I have not been there yet and I have heard our people say that the food is incredible.”

Namiri smiled brilliantly. “Emylea and I have eaten there every day. The food is very good.”

Saydia wrapped her arm around her daughter’s waist and they headed for the door. “Good.” She said. “Now that Anthylea and I are free to show our love for one another I will have to keep my strength up.” Saydia told her with a sexy smile. “She is very passionate.”

Namiri couldn’t help but laugh at the look on her mother’s face and she squeezed her tightly as they left the building. It was going to be an exciting life going forward and she relished the experiences to come.

UNION ADHOC CENTER

SEPTEMBER 9TH 0930 HOURS

“ ... Know what he will tell me to do with this?” Martin snapped as Anja, Aricia and For’mya all sat at the table together and watched him rant and pace back and forth. To say they had been flabbergasted when Saydia presented it to them was an understatement. Martin was so flustered that they quickly called for some time to reflect on everything and Saydia had left them. All of them knew Martin had been up most of the night weighing the offer but unwilling to say what he felt. “He will tell me where to go, how to get there, and where to shove it when I get there! And he will probably do it in five different languages too!”

“Seven Beloved.” Aricia said softly looking at him as Martin turned to face her. “He has finished learning two others since we last saw him if I understand correctly. The Nodon tongue and the ancient Folcani dialect from their southern continent. He does love his languages, as do all of our children.”

Martin’s eyes narrowed. “Is that supposed to be funny?” He asked.

“I’m just saying.” Aricia spoke with a smile.

For’mya leaned forward. “Martin, are you considering this?” She asked. “We promised to never try to direct our children’s lives and we have adhered to that since Andro was born.”

Martin looked at them and sighed heavily as he sat down. “I won’t lie...” He told them. “Yes, I have considered it. One million Tasmor ground troops, regardless of their training level, this would be a huge relief to us.”

“The Svorag numbers really concern you don’t they Lover?” Anja asked.

Martin nodded his head knowing he could not lie to them. He leaned forward in the chair now. “Danny and I have been doing the numbers for days, we are the only ones with any real experience in Defense Force Composition.”

“And?” Aricia asked.

Martin shook his head. “Even with the additional forces Andro has with him, there is no way we can hold Honelze.” He told them. “The numbers just don’t add up. Every simulation I have had Avi run always ends up with us getting our asses handed to us in a big way.”

For’mya reached across the table and gripped his hand. “This is why you have not been sleeping isn’t it?” She asked softly.

Martin threw her a lopsided grin. “Kind of hard to sleep when you are looking at the prospect of becoming one of the fuglies. And seeing everyone you know and love either killed or turned into one of them. Sleep doesn’t really help, no.”

“And if you factor in the Tasmor troops?” Anja asked.

Martin met her eyes. “Having them man all the defensive posts and freeing up our people and General Koguth’s Pride gives us the extra added punch that puts us over the top. We can hit harder and last longer than the Tasmor and if the Tasmor are as good at defense as I have seen Namiri and the others are at offense, then that could very well be the tipping point.” Martin slid the data pad across the table in front of Anja and Aricia. “Avi ran the simulation last night with the Tasmor troops included. Sixty-seven percent less casualties and we eventually win out over their numbers because of our tactics.”

“And if we don’t have the Tasmor?” Anja asked.

“Ninety-two percent chance we all die or become a Svorag.” Martin told them. “Pleasant huh?”

“Then send for more troops as Andro said Martin.” For’mya spoke.

Martin shook his head once more. “I won’t leave the Union thin.” He told them. “Keleru is just bold enough to try something even with Pian chopping at his heels. If that happens Deia already has instructions to turn General Vistr loose and have him kick the Kavalians in the balls so bad they run scurrying back to Cabelir. If he has to defend the Union he needs every Spartan he can get. I won’t pull from that.”

“Martin, at the very least you should discuss this with Androcles.” Aricia spoke now.

Martin rose to his feet as he was shaking his head. “No. I will not compromise my son’s integrity when it comes to the women he loves. I wouldn’t do it to my queens and I will not ask him to do it either. It would be an insult to each one of you if I did that and it would be an insult to Sadi and Carisia and all of them if I asked him to do it. Not to mention that Sadi and the others would probably want to cut my balls off for even suggesting it. I get the feeling they are almost as possessive as you guys.”

Anja smiled at him, her jade green eyes twinkling in the light. “Well, we know when we have a good thing and so do they.” She told him.

“Yes we do.” For’mya agreed with a smile as well.

“We don’t do political marriages and I am not going to start now.” He looked at them. “When he gets here we’ll figure something out. We’ll put our heads together and figure something out.”

Aricia got to her feet and moved over in front of him as Anja and For’mya slid their chairs closer together and began to read more of the data pad. “Beloved, go and have breakfast with Jezima and Meral.” She told him. “We will take care of this.”

“Aricia I...”

Aricia put a finger to his lips and leaned forward to nuzzle his chest. “Trust us Martin.” She said. “Go.”

Martin knew better than to argue with them and even at the mention of food his stomach growled. He finally nodded without a word and turned to move out of the Command Center. Aricia waited for him to exit before turning back to Anja and For’mya.

“He’s not telling us something.” She said softly as she moved back to the table. “And it has nothing to do with what is happening out here.”

Anja and For’mya looked at her. “Dysea said something to that effect before she left.” For’mya told them.

“It’s also why he isn’t sleeping well.” Anja told them. “Whatever he has got going on in there it’s taking up a lot of his thoughts.”

“He promised to never keep anything from us.” Aricia said.

“I don’t think this qualifies Little Wolf.” Anja told her. “Whatever it is, I don’t think it is personal in any way. It’s something else and I think he is still trying to figure it out himself before he tells us.”

Aricia nodded her head as she sat down. “And he would not tell us until he is sure of his mindset.” She added. She looked at her fellow Queens and dearest lovers and friends. “So what do we do about this?” She asked.

“Hold on a moment. I might have an idea.” Anja said as she reached for the small console on the table in front of her chair. She entered in a code and tapped it activating the small holo disc. “Perlyea?”

Perlyea’s face appeared in the small image and she looked surprised. “Anja? I thought you were on the surface?”

“I am with Aricia and For’mya now.” Anja said. “I have a question for you.”

“Of course, anything.” Perlyea answered.

“How much of your law do you know?” Anja asked her. “The details I mean.”

Perlyea looked at her slightly confused. “It is not my field of study really, so I never bothered to learn much of it. Why?”

Anja plugged the pad into the table. “Saydia gave this to us last night. It should be coming through now.” They watched as Perlyea turned from what she had been doing and moved to the small station beside her. They saw Duewa and others moving in the background in the SPIRIT’S research Lab. They had discovered that Perlyea was a very fast learner and though she didn’t know how to use most of the equipment in the SPIRIT’S Research Lab, she was picking things up very quickly. Anja had discovered a fast and loyal friend in Perlyea Kalrr, just as she had with Duewa and she had granted Perlyea almost unlimited access to the facilities on the SPIRIT OF HADARIA and Perlyea was taking advantage of it. As Perlyea viewed the screen her eyes grew wider and she turned back to look at them.

“Saydia gave this to you?” she gasped.

Anja nodded. “Last night?”

Perlyea shook her head. “Namiri will never agree to this.” She said almost immediately. “Namiri and Emylea are the youngest and most headstrong of Saydia’s daughters. The most likely to rebel against ancient Tasmor law like this. To my knowledge, Namiri has never been with a man either. There was ... there was a young Tasmor woman who she spent some time with a few months ago, but never a male. I can’t believe Saydia would try to make her do this.” Perlyea’s eyes grew slightly wider and she looked at Anja in the transmission. “She is trying to show you that we are willing to do what is necessary for an alliance. It has to be!”

“I believe we have already established that Perlyea.” Aricia spoke now.

“Yes, I agree Aricia, but this must be an action by her to show the Tasmor Quorum that our commitment must be sincere.” Perlyea answered. “Using this would insure we are bound to the Union in a way no normal agreement or treaty would establish.”

“Perlyea, this is not something we practice.” Anja told her.

Perlyea blinked several times and shook her head. “But I thought, Martin has you and five other Queens. Your son has six wives. None of these ... Anja are you saying that none of these were politically driven commitments?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.