Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations
Chapter 46: Austrova

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46: Austrova - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

EMBER COVE

“ ... Trust her?” Coren asked Asay where she sat across from him and Alrerin. “She has worked for Ardan a very long time Asay.”

Asay nodded her head in agreement. “Yes she has Coren, but you did not see the look in her eyes. She broke down in my arms. Everything she has been raised to believe has been a lie. The man who was supposed to be a surrogate father to her has only used her, forced her to do things that she would not have done otherwise! All because she thought she was helping him. Because she thought he cared about her!”

“Asay there is far more going on than you realize.’ Coren spoke.

“Then tell me!” Asay demanded. “I cannot conduct a full and thorough investigation without all of the facts! What are you holding back Coren? What are you not telling me?” Asay looked at Alrerin who had so far been silent. “First Regent I have to know what is going on if I am to determine what took place last night and who is responsible. This communication that Kinryn copied is pure fire! If this is true then...”

Alrerin lifted his eyes to her and met her gaze. “We already know who is responsible.” He told her. “And there are a great deal more facts than what this communication reveals.”

Asay looked at him in shock, her eyes going wide. “You already...” She gasped. “But what you said in the meeting? You...”

Alrerin got to his feet cutting off her words and he moved to the large double glass doors that looked out over the beach from Coren’s office. He could see his grandchildren on the beach once more, sitting with their mother while she schooled them in the classes they were missing being away from home. They sat attentively and listened to her without question. Alrerin had learned long ago that Narlei and Riordian were taskmasters when it came to the education of their children. Their children knew well the punishment for not listening to their mother or any of their teachers back home when in school. Their father had tanned the backsides of his two oldest children more than once for fluffing off in school. They had ample time for play and to do what children their age did, but all of them had learned the lessons that education came first. Alrerin glanced to the right and then to the left and saw several Durcunusaan alertly patrolling the beach on either side of his daughter and grandchildren. They may have been here to protect Coren, but Androcles had made it clear that anyone within the boundaries of Ember Cove was to be protected at all costs. Alrerin knew for a fact that that were at least a dozen other heavily armed Durcunusaan patrolling the grounds and equal that number of Vanari Commandos loyal to Coren and himself. Androcles had left both of them direct COM links to this Admiral Sa’sur in orbit. She was an elven woman who he trusted with his life and some of the most sensitive secrets within the Union. If Androcles Leonidas felt this way then Alrerin knew he could trust her as well.

Alrerin turned back to Coren. “Coren?” He asked.

Coren turned from where he sat on the couch. The changes within him were progressing rapidly just as Nyosa had told him they would. While the Lycavorian virus in her blood was diluted somewhat, her mother had extremely pure blood and this made the virus even more powerful. He could feel Nyosa’s resonance faintly from the next room as she worked on the details of the security for Ember’s Cove with the Durcunusaan Officer and Senior Cadre Officer in the next room. Though several hundred years his junior in age, Nyosa Val Ardwor had opened his eyes to so much that he had been missing. She had shown him what true love and devotion was and Coren had embraced that completely. He could also detect that Asay now had the Lycavorian virus coursing through her own veins and Nyosa had told him that whoever had bitten her was of very pure blood just like her mother.

“Given how deep we believe this goes Alrerin, we could use all the help we can get.” Coren told him.

Alrerin nodded his head immediately. “I concur.” He answered as he returned to the couch.

Asay looked at both of them. “What exactly is going on here?” She demanded holding up the holoimager. “Just with this communication alone I could begin a full investigation of Ardan Vu Lamurrion! I could...”

“No.” Alrerin said.

“First Regent this information is ... it is explosive! If this ever came out to the public it would...” Asay began.

Alrerin nodded his head. “It would cause untold chaos.” He said. “It would essentially tear apart the very fabric of our government from the inside. That is not something we can allow to happen.”

Asay looked between Alrerin and Coren quickly, her keen mind working rapidly. She leaned back in her chair. “By the Prophets ... you knew!” She gasped. “You knew this was going on!”

Alrerin shook his head slowly. “I have suspected for some time but I have never been able to produce any credible evidence to support this. Ardan and those helping him have been extremely careful in their actions, and I have been preoccupied with keeping my daughter and grandchildren safe from the OSG and their agents. Coren discovered what was going on only a few months ago and with Androcles’ help, he has been able to obtain a substantial amount of intelligence to support this. However this communication...” He looked at Coren quickly and then back to Asay. “ ... This could and will change everything.”

“Are you willing to hear it all Asay?” Coren asked her.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“You are different now.” Coren spoke. “Just as Narlei is; just as I am. You have been bitten haven’t you?”

Asay looked at him with wide eyes. “How could you ... how could you know that?” She gasped.

Coren tapped his nose gently. “It is one of the first things that develops in those bitten by a Lycavorian and the virus is introduced into their system.” He told her. “The sense of smell. Nyosa told me I would be able to detect others with the virus inside them first. I am not nearly as advanced as Nyosa is, she was born like she is, but I did detect something within you. She only confirmed it for me.”

“A Lycavorian has claimed you Asay Va Eldost? He has made you his wife and mate hasn’t he?” Alrerin asked her.

Asay couldn’t meet their eyes and she lowered her face as her blue skin flushed ever so slightly. “I...” She began.

“A Lycavorian claimed my daughter and has loved her shamelessly for more than sixty years Asay Va Eldost.” Alrerin said softly. “The brightness of her eyes and the sound of her laughter are because of him. Riordian taught me the true meaning of devotion. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

Asay looked up at them. “I will never be ashamed! Asay spoke confidently. “His name ... his name is Nellian Tyrine.” She spoke softly, her voice filled with newfound love. “I met him on the ship in orbit. He was so polite and smart and so very handsome.” She shook her head quickly. “I do not know how it happened so quickly but it did. I ... I wanted him within the first hour of meeting him. What he makes me feel is ... I can’t put it into words.”

Alrerin shook his head now. “And no words are needed.” He told her. “If it is anything like what Riordian shows to my daughter every day then I already know.”

“As do I.” Coren spoke. “Androcles, Denali, and now Nyosa; believe me I understand completely.”

Asay looked at them. “Why does this matter?” She asked. “What Ardan and Galar and others are doing is insidious! They...”

“We should probably give you the short version.” Coren spoke. “The full file we can make available to you on a secure server. It will be Bio Encoded so that only you can access it.”

Asay looked at him. “Coren we do not use Bio Encoded security protocols.” She told him.

“We do not ... but the Lycavorians do.” Alrerin said. “It was the only way to keep what we know from falling into the hands of Ardan or the OSG. Riordian set up a computer server and file for me in this fashion. I have added Coren to it and now I will add you to it. You can go through it at your convenience, but right now we will give you a summary of what we know.”

Asay nodded her head quickly as she sat back in her chair and Alrerin began to speak. It took nearly an hour as both of them would add things at different times, and most of the information was not substantial until Coren began to tell her what he had discovered since returning to Austrova with the help of Denali and Praetor Dyack of the Rothryn people. Coren had refilled her tea twice during this time as she listened attentively and the scope of everything began to sink in.

“By the Prophets!” Asay exclaimed as she came to her feet when they finally finished. She moved around behind the chair she was sitting in as she tried to wrap her mind around everything they had just told her. “How ... how long has this been happening?” She finally gasped out the question. “How long have they been selling our females to the OSG!?”

Alrerin sat back on the couch. “That we do not know for sure.” He answered her evenly. “I would guess several hundred years at least; probably far longer than that. The Lycavorians have been aware of it since my predecessor held office from what Riordian tells me; however they never acted on this information because of the status of our relations with them. At least not until the last century when Dutkne deemed it was happening far too often and too close to their own borders.”

“Lies!” Asay hissed angrily. “So much of what we know has been based on lies!”

Coren nodded his head. “Yes they have been. First and foremost among those lies are the facts that the virus within a Lycavorian cannot affect Vanari. I think the three of us now know that is completely untrue, as are the reports that any children born from such a union would be deformed in some way. You have seen Nyosa and Alrerin’s grandchildren; their existence alone proves that our scientists and doctors were wrong. They cannot shift their forms and any children born from the union of a Vanari and a Lycavorian will always have blue toned skin, but they will also have all of the traits of a Lycavorian as well.”

“Wrong or told to be wrong.” Alrerin said with a nod. “That doesn’t matter now. It will all come out in the end.”

Asay looked at them. “The Lycavorians... ?”

Coren nodded his head. “Some of them are working for the OSG.” He answered. “That is who attacked Alrerin’s home and mine. We do not know exactly how many but Dutkne and his people have identified at least several dozen within the former Protectorate. They will be very surprised when they are arrested and brought to us for justice.”

“And Prince Androcles?” Asay asked. “Can we trust him?”

Alrerin shook his head now. “Trust him?” Alrerin asked. “At this moment in time, I find myself trusting him more than many of our own people. Whatever elements of this slavery ring that existed within the Alpha Quadrant is now dead.” He stated plainly meeting her gaze. “All of the major players were caught and quickly executed. Their leader died by Androcles’ own hand. It appears that the Union, the Alpha Quadrant branch of the Lycavorians, has a particular and very nasty distaste for slavery in any form. Riordian tells me it is because of their years of slavery to this High Coven. Those that survived this purge will pose no problem for us, if they ever show their faces again that is.”

“How can you be so sure?” Asay asked.

Coren got to his feet slowly. “Because I was there the day he rescued my daughter Asay. I saw what Androcles Leonidas and his siblings are capable of.” He told her evenly. “I watched him destroy an entire government Asay. He wiped it out completely because they had allowed what happened to Caliria.” Coren shook his head. “Never have I seen such power and death as I did that day. Until now that is.”

“Now?” She asked. “What do you mean Coren?”

Alrerin also rose now. “There is a reason why I ordered the entire Board of Regents to gather in three days.” He told her. “When we meet in the Regent’s Hall, the attack will have been underway for twelve hours.”

Asay’s eyes flew open. “Attack?” She almost shouted. “What attack?”

“The attack that will free every Vanari female currently being held by the OSG and their minions.” Alrerin finished the statement. “The attack that will finally and forever set our people free.”

Asay was stunned into silence as she stood there and she watched as Coren stepped up to her and took her arms. “Are you with us Asay?” He asked softly.

Asay looked at him and the answer came with no hesitation in the least. “Prophets ... yes! Of course I am!” She exclaimed.

Coren nodded his head and looked at Alrerin. He turned back to Asay. “I will inform Admiral Sa’sur of this and she will arrange for you to work off the SCIMITAR. Kinryn is not safe on Austrova. Ardan will discover what she has done and he will stop at nothing to kill her to hide his involvement in this. He will also come after you I’m quite sure given what Alrerin has tasked you with. Especially when he discovers that Kinryn took that communications. And he will find out, sooner rather than later I’m sure. He is many things but he is no fool.”

Asay shook her head quickly. “Nellian would ... he would never allow anything to happen to me. Not now.” She stated.

“Can he provide protection for you?” Alrerin asked. “It would look odd if Androcles were to provide this?”

Asay nodded quickly. “He is a Durcunusaan Captain.” She answered. “Yes I... ?”

“He gave you his COM channel?” Coren asked.

Asay nodded again. “Yes.”

Coren turned and retrieved the secure Union COM unit that Androcles had left for him. He held it out to Asay after typing on it quickly. “Contact him now.”

Asay took the COM unit with shaking hands and entered the COM code that Nellian had told her to use if she needed anything from him. He had returned to his ship in orbit and she had talked to him only briefly but his voice and his handsome smile was all she needed to put her at ease.

The small holo image of the tall, dark skinned Lycavorian appeared almost immediately when she activated the transmission. He appeared to be in some sort of corridor on the ship, men and women passing him by in the background, but he stopped the moment he saw her in the transmission.

“Asay?” Nellian gasped. “Asay my mate, what is wrong?”

Coren glanced at Alrerin and both of them knew. Even in his short experience with the Lycavorian people, Coren knew that no male would refer to any woman this way if he was not sincere and felt the same way.

“Nellian I ... I think I may need your help my love.” Asay stammered the words because she was rattled to some extent but not because she did not love Nellian Tyrine with every fiber of her being.

“Anything Asay! You know this! What is wrong? Are you in danger? Asay where are you? You are calling me from a secure Union COM unit! Where did you get this?” Nellian spoke.

Coren motioned to Asay to allow him to speak and she nodded. He tapped the COM unit once and then saw Nellian’s eyes grow wider as he saw Coren and Alrerin in the transmission cone.

“Coren Re Mydala.” Nellian spoke with a great deal of respect in his voice, though his eyes grew slightly wider. “You are Princess Caliria’s beloved father. It is an honor sir.”

Coren nodded his head. “Captain Nellian ... it is my honor.” Coren told him. “Your wife and mate is here with me and First Regent Alrerin at Ember Cove. You know of my summer estate?”

Nellian nodded his head. “Yes sir. Admiral Sa’sur briefs all of the Durcunusaan. Three of my men are helping to provide your security even now.”

“Captain...” Alrerin spoke moving closer. “You know of course what is taking place in a few hours?”

Nellian nodded his head. “Yes sir.”

“We have just briefed Asay on everything that we know is going on and what has taken place in the past.” Alrerin said. “She had a young Vanari woman come to her this morning with information that could ... it will be explosive knowledge. This young woman needs protection and though it shames me to admit it, Asay will need additional security as well. Security that we cannot provide because we don’t know who we can trust. This disturbing information will very likely make her a priority target by those we will be attacking. In order to try and keep it from becoming common knowledge that she knows these things, I would like to request she be allowed to work off your ship and conduct her investigation from there with your security guarding her.”

Nellian Tyrine nodded his head without pause. “She is my wife and mate First Regent! I will protect her with my life!”

“Nellian ... Kinryn is ... she has gone through so much.” Asay told him. “She is ... she has been forced to do many things. I need her protected far more than myself.”

“Asay you are my wife and mate! I will allow no harm to come to you!” Nellian told her.

Asay nodded her head. “Yes, and I bless the prophets for this every hour my love.” She told him. “But Kinryn is...”

Nellian shook his head. “I will be on a STRIKER with two of my finest men in fifteen minutes. I will pick you and this young woman up at Ember Cove.”

Coren smiled knowing that this man would do what he said. “Thank you Captain.” He told him.

“You are father to a Crown Princess of the Union sir.” Nellian told him. “I will protect Asay with my life and my men will protect this woman. My Prince would expect this of me; of any Durcunusaan.”

“Then we will see you shortly Captain.” Coren said. “And we have some additional Intel that you may pass to Androcles when you return to the ship.”

Nellian nodded his head. “Understood. I will be to your location in thirty minutes.”

Coren’s P9 went dark as the communications ended and he looked at Asay. “We have thirty minutes to brief you of what attacks.” He said. “You must tell no one what we tell you and continue with your investigation like you know nothing.”

Asay nodded. “I understand.” She answered.

“You realize your relationship with Captain Tyrine will become public knowledge very soon after it is announced you will be working from their ship?” Coren told her. “Are you prepared for that Asay? Ardan will no doubt come after you in public and try to demean you. He will attack you personally in public.”

Asay Va Eldost met Coren’s eyes with steel in her gaze and her jaw set in stone. “Then let him.” She spoke forcefully. “Nellian has shown me more love and devotion in just a few short days than I ever thought possible. If Ardan wishes to attack me ... he will not find so meek a lamb.”

Coren grinned. “Good.” He said.

Alrerin moved up beside her now and took her arm gently. “We will brief you on what Androcles and our people are going to do.” He said. “It will steal your breath away with the scope of this operation Asay. And it will succeed!”

CLASS M MOON

UNION DESIGNATION DELTA FOUR ONE FOUR

ENVERR BASE OF OPERATIONS

Ulana sat on the dirty floor not caring in the least that she had never been filthier in all of her young life. She had led such a sheltered and arrogant life thanks to her father; a life she had flung aside completely just over two days ago. Looking back on events Ulana knew without question that her entire outlook had begun to change after her confrontation with Sadi Leonidas.

Ulana had never been physically assaulted in any way as she grew, no one daring to even attempt such a thing because of the standing of her father. Ulana had been pampered and doted over her entire life with the exception of the short time that she dated Androcles. Ulana wrongly assumed that since he was Crown Prince and royalty that those who worked and lived on the Island Palace of Apo Prime would treat her like royalty. To her astonished surprise, this was forbidden by order of the Royal family ever since his father had come to power. Those who lived and worked on the Island Palace and the Spartan Royal Estate on Earth were treated as dear friends in all things. They did not cater to the Royal family in any way or form and this had initially exposed Ulana to things she had never experienced growing up.

It had become even more obvious when her father had died in the attack on the Senate building and she had basically moved into his position without even trying. Ulana really had no idea what a Senator of the Union did, and she mistakenly thought her position granted her some status above others. She had quickly found out that this was not the case. Most of the other Union Senators looked down upon her for her ideals and her arrogance, which is what had gotten her tied up with Icho so quickly. He had taken her under his protective wing because he had worked with her father, and Ulana had accepted this without really knowing their history together. She had surmised she would make sweeping and radical changes to how the Union did things when she took her father’s Senate seat but she quickly came to the realization that she was far out of her realm in this world. She had allowed Icho to play her like a puppet master.

That was until her confrontation with Sadi.

Ulana had known in the first seconds that she was no match for the much more powerful Sadi in any way. Her Alpha female pride and arrogance had made her think she could somehow steal Androcles away from Sadi and the others he had claimed as wife and mate. Ulana knew now deep down that she could never have done this, but her father’s lingering upbringing and her own pride hadn’t allowed her to admit this openly.

That was until Sadi had thoroughly kicked her mida that day.

Ulana allowed a brief smile to curl across her lips at that thought for there was really no other way to explain it. Her confrontation with Sadi and the conversation with Thr’won that had come a few days later when they had returned to Earth had finally and forever torn the blinders from her eyes. It was only then that Ulana had stood up and finally began to take notice of things around her. Not the silly and utterly unrealistic things she had been raised believing, but the true realty of how things were. Ulana was not unintelligent by any means, she excelled in school no matter the subject and it was this intelligence that finally shattered the façade she had always projected. Ulana sat up and began to take notice of everything around her and how they really worked. She began to listen when normally she would have been forcing her opinions to the forefront. She watched as other Senators besides Icho talked and moved within the halls of power, even those close to her own age, and she began to learn. She was quite shocked that Androcles had allowed her to come on this trip, but she knew the moment Icho approached her and wanted her to send him any information she could gather, that he had a different agenda far from her own. And it was an agenda she found she was not at all comfortable with.

And then there was the one thing that had tipped the scales for her forever. One person who had made it very clear to her what emotions she could feel if only she allowed herself to feel them.

Ulana looked down at Torian’s inert form resting in her arms and she stroked his dirty hair and badly bruised face once more as she held him close to her body. Even in her wildest imaginations Ulana had never considered she could fall so quickly and so hard for any man, let alone a Beta wolf. Ulana had fallen however, and it was because of this man, a wolf and man that she would never have even glanced at a year ago. She was an Alpha female and Torian was a Beta male. While such a relationship was not by any means uncommon within the Union, it was not something her father would have ever accepted and honestly not something Ulana would have ever considered.

That was until Torian had selflessly and quite savagely protected her from their captors. Even though he was much smaller, Torian had used his superior training to kill four of the vile Enverr before they had taken him down. They had beaten him badly and were about to kill him when they were ordered not to by their leader. Ulana had tears in her eyes as she had watched him take the savage beating without uttering a single sound of pain. He had done this to protect her and the others. That had opened her eyes even wider, but what he had done after was what caused her to admit her feelings to herself and look at him in a new light. After they had arrived here, he had attacked another Enverr who had attempted to rape her in the dark of night, and even as beaten and broken as he was; he had managed to nearly kill him before being pulled off by two others.

Another, even more brutal beating had taken place and as Ulana screamed for it to stop she saw his eyes look at her with nothing but unabashed love. When their leader had finally stopped them, Ulana had ignored her other Senators’ pleas to not interfere and she gathered Torian into her arms as if she could protect him. He had been in her arms ever since and she refused to let him go. Ulana had never felt the emotions flowing through her as she held Torian in her arms. Even as badly injured as he was, just feeling his hard, lean and muscular body against hers caused her female wolf instincts to kick in and expand. His scent tickled her nose unlike any male who had ever courted her, even more than Androcles, and Ulana knew then where her path lay.

Ulana glanced up when she saw the movement and she watched Ya’sur settle to the floor in front of her on one knee.

“How are you holding up?” He asked her softly.

Ulana nodded her head slowly. “I ... I will live.” She stated with firmness in her voice that had never been there before. Ulana had never been this filthy in her life and now she didn’t care. The smells of unwashed bodies and blood assaulted her wolf senses but she pushed them down as she continued to stroke Torian’s face. He was quite handsome she decided, even under the blood and bruises. Her own face was bruised where the Enverr had slapped her, her long dark hair askew and unkempt and dirtier than it had ever been, but her brown eyes were still bright and alive. “I ... I worry for him Ya’sur.”

Ya’sur nodded and looked down at Torian. “He is a strong wolf Ulana...” He told her. “Have faith in him.” They both looked at Torian’s face when he coughed just then, a small dribble of blood leaking from his lips. Ya’sur watched as Ulana didn’t hesitate for a second and wiped the blood away gently with a piece of cloth she had torn from her shirt.

“He is bleeding inside.” Ulana told him. “He is too weak to shift and I think if he did it would only make it worse. He has internal injuries.”

Ya’sur rested his hand on Torian’s shoulder and nodded his head. “I know.” He said softly.

“Are they coming Ya’sur?” Ulana asked. “He will die without medical treatment. I ... I don’t want to experience that after what he did. He saved us all! He saved me!”

Ya’sur nodded his head. “He loves you Ulana. He has for many years. It is one of the reasons Androcles assigned him to protect you. He knew no other would or could protect you as Torian has.”

Ulana didn’t hesitate for a second and shook her head. “I ... I don’t want to lose that Ya’sur.” She spoke softly. “I have never felt these things within me and I don’t want them to stop!” She looked at him again. “Will they come?”

Ya’sur shook his head. “I don’t know Ulana. You know as well as I do that the Union does not negotiate with men such as these. We kill them. And they don’t know where we are. I don’t know if the fool here contacted Prince Androcles after that first time.”

Torian coughed gently once more and this time he let out a haggard laugh which caused both of them to look at him and the pain he was in. He was indeed smiling however, blood staining his lips and chin, but a smile it was. “El ... Eliani.” He rasped out the words.

Ulana stroked his cheek once more. “Yes ... she could help you Torian ... but she isn’t here.” She answered him with an almost frantic tone of voice.

Torian forced a smile once more and shook his head slowly in Ulana’s lap. “Already ... already here. Eliani is ... she is with him.” He stammered.

Ya’sur’s eyes grew a little wider when he said that and he leaned closer to Torian. “What do you... ? Torian what do you mean?” He asked.

Torian reached up with his left arm, his right arm broken and useless and he touched his forehead. “Andro ... Andro always knows.” He said softly. “Already ... he is already here. He will ... leave no one behind. You must ... you must be ready.”

Carians!” Ya’sur gasped aloud. He was one of only a few thousand elves who could speak the ancient Lycavorian language fluently, though there were thousands more who were taking it in schools across Elear. “You are serious?”

Ya’sur glanced at the timepiece he always wore, a gift from his mother. “We have two hours before the deadline.” He spoke. “I will tell the others.”

MOON R26

ENVERR SLAVER CAMP AND REDOUBT

Moon R26.

Known only to this particular Enverr Clan. Or so they thought. It was a Class M Jungle moon, with thick vegetation and towering mountains. Their Camp was built near the base of one such mountain and couldn’t really be considered a simple camp. It resembled more a small town than anything else. There were over a dozen large buildings that had been built through the years, and a massive stone and steel wall that blended into the jungle all around them to protect from the jungle predators, which were many and very deadly. Those who were brought her to the slave auctions were transported in black ships so that they did not see the moon from orbit and did not know where they were. Rotaxe and his clan were well known and considered one of the most brutal Enverr Clans. No one who did business with them wanted to cross them and they had never had any problems.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.