Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 45

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SPARTA’S WRATH
ORBITING AUSTROVA

Androcles Leonidas squatted at the foot of the ramp leading up into the PREMONITION, both of his hands filled with the pommel and blade of Cana rie Emanur. The Hope of Eternity. The Light of Eternity was still attached to the combat harness he usually wore over his Mark VI ArmorPly, the blade hidden within Flatspace. The upper portion of his body armor rested on the deck next to the ramp waiting for him to rise and put it on.

The Dragon Armor forged blade of Cana rie Emanur shimmered in the bright light of the landing bay of SPARTA’S WRATH, allowing him to see his own reflection in the flawless blade. Nehtes, the High Elven Union Weapons Master, had done a masterful job with both swords, as he always did. They were extensions of his own body in every possible way, perfectly weighted and balanced for his own unique style of fighting. Nehtes and his three assistants, his two sons and daughter, were the only four individuals in the Union who could craft such weapons. They were the only ones allowed to manipulate the Dragon Armor in its raw, unrefined state. The four of them and the factory they ran in Eden City produced nearly eighty percent of all bladed weapons in the Union now. It wasn’t so much the Dragon Armor blades they crafted, they were the only ones within the Union allowed to do such a thing, but their forging process had become legendary and blade crafters from across the Union had come to them to learn this technique. Since the Dragon Armor forged weapons were carefully controlled and only issued to Drow combat units and the Durcunusaan, the forging process they used had become the finest in the Union and now every bladed weapon forged used this same refining process no matter the material of the blade. Nehtes’ store and factory in Eden City was perhaps one of the most well-guarded and secure facilities anywhere in the Union now.

Andro ran his fingers along the side of the blade almost reverently, the bustle of activity in the landing bay shut from his mind completely. The one mind that had free reign within his thoughts besides his precious wives and mates reached for him now, filling him with peace and happiness even considering what was going on.

This is not your fault Andro my dear dragon brother. Elynth’s soft and warm voice filled his mind.

Isn’t it? He spoke now but with an undercurrent of anger or anxiousness. My actions, my orders are what made this take place sister. They are what caused others to react in such a way. They are what brought Torian and Ulana together.

Torian did not question what you tasked him with Andro. Elynth told him. His feelings for Ulana aside, he knew this was important. And she is no longer the same pompous young woman she was a few short months ago. Her eyes have been opened to so much more that she never knew existed.

I know. Andro replied.

Do you doubt yourself now? Elynth asked.

No. Androcles answered instantly. That is not something I will ever do again sister. I need to make it right though.

And we will. Very soon. Do you fear for Torian’s life?

Androcles shook his head. They will not kill him. He answered. He is too important to them alive no matter what this fool Rotaxe boasts.

That is what I believe as well. We go ahead as we have planned Andro and we will retrieve them. Elynth said.

Sister ... do you ever regret what we share? He asked her.

Never. Elynth answered instantly. It makes much more sense now that we have learned what Sarlana has told us. And we will learn so much more when we join with Laren and Ladur. We will have the answers that we have sought for so long Andro. That Dorian and Ryner have sought since joining this life.

We knew that we would be different before we ever joined this world Elynth. Andro spoke softly. That we would never lead a normal life. Part of me wishes Dorian and Ryner did not have to experience that.

How do we know that the life we have now is not normal? Elynth asked him with some humor in her tone. You know as well as I do that Dorian and Ryner have embraced what we are now that they know the answers are so close. Elynth paused for a moment and then asked the question. Do you regret it Andro my brother?

Andro shook his head as he looked up to stare at the ceiling of the hanger bay so far above. Not for a single moment.

Whatever destiny that the gods of fate have planned for, us we will meet it together Andro. Just as we promised each other all those years ago. Elynth said.

Yes, we will. He echoed her words.

Then we will talk no more of this. Sadi and the others are behind you and now you will do what you have planned for weeks. Elynth told him. They are your strength my brother, just as Anthar is mine, as your mothers are for your father and my mother for my father. It is the way of things. How it came to be is of no matter now.

No, it is not. Only that it is. Andro said as he rose to his feet but didn’t turn as he smelled them behind him.

We will join you shortly. Elynth spoke as Andro turned and saw them moving up behind him slowly. They could feel the tremors in Mindvoice and knew he was talking to Elynth, but he also saw the looks of concern in their eyes and on their faces for he had been blocking them for over an hour now and they did not know why. Sadi and Lu’ria walked side by side, Carisia and Caliria to Lu’ria’s right, Ne’Veha and Sehri to Sadi’s left. All of them were holding hands and pressed tightly to one another. Andro twirled Cana rie Emanur in his hand gracefully and the blade disappeared into Flatspace just before he returned it to the harness on the deck opposite Saar and stood back up.

Andro gazed at them with his azure eyes and he smiled as they stopped in front of him. “Saradasaar... ?” Sadi spoke softly. “You wanted us to come down before the others. What is wrong Andro?”

“Nothing.” Andro answered. He motioned to the ramp. “Sit ... all of you please.”

The questions in their eyes did not go away as they moved around him and settled to the deck ramp, scooting close to one another as he knew they would. They were now tied so tightly together within in the Etheric realm it was next to impossible to tell their resonances apart, just as it was with his mothers. Once more it made Andro wondered how they were all his, part of his mind and his soul. He had resisted it at first, but the pull had been too strong and he had finally surrendered to the emotions within him just as his father had. Sadi would always call to him just a little bit more because she was Lycavorian, his Anome and her sugar plum and spice scent was so sweet to him, but what he felt for Ne’Veha and Lu’ria and Sehri and Carisia and Caliria was without question or doubt.

Andro squatted in front of them and looked at them, drinking in their scents and their beauty.

“We thought ... we thought you were angry with us for some reason.” Carisia spoke first. “You have been blocking us since we returned to the ship.”

Andro nodded his head. “It is not you Enylarcopri, none of you. I just had to think some things through and center myself.”

“We can help you Androcles.” Sadi said. “You know this.”

Andro nodded his head. “And all of you did.” He told them.

“What is it our love?” Ne’Veha asked him, reaching up to stroke his cheek with her slim fingers.

Androcles smiled and reached around to the small of his back and withdrew the long, velvet and silk encased box. “I had wanted to wait and do this when we were in more comfortable and private surroundings but as is usually the case with my life, I am not going to get that chance.” He told them with a smile. “That is why I had all of you come down here before the others.”

“Andro what is going on?” Sehri asked.

Andro lifted the box in the palm of his hand so that they all could see it.

“I do not know where this journey we have begun will end...” Andro spoke softly as he looked at them. “I do know that it began the moment the darkness lifted and revealed to me six beating hearts that were one; your hearts. I do not care how it came to be anymore ... only that it is. I love each of you with every beat of my heart and every breath that I take and I want you to know that no matter what happens through the years ... no matter what ... I will come for you. Even from beyond the veil of death itself if need be.”

Andro lifted his other hand and unwrapped the long, thin box from within the silk cloth and then flipped the box up slowly. Six pairs of eyes grew wide in astonishment and six gasps of disbelief echoed softly in the immediate area around the ramp.

Positioned perfectly in the thin box were six teal green rings. Each of them stuck into the velvet like interior of the box firmly, each with a glittering coral red center jewel, the jewel surrounded by white/gold leafs and delicate inscriptions. The rings were nearly translucent in nature, allowing for the color of the coral red Heart of Dragon jewel in the center to permeate the entire ring and give off an almost surreal glow.

“I had ... I had these made for each of you...” Andro spoke softly. “ ... To symbolize my love and devotion to each of you.”

“Andro ... they are made from Auramite!” Sadi gasped in shock.

Andro nodded his head. “Yes, for that is the depth of my love.” He lifted the first ring out of the box and held it out to Sadi. “Eternally...” Sadi’s hands were shaking as she took the ring. “Our...” The next one went to Carisia. “Hearts...” This one went to Ne’Veha. “Are...” Lu’ria took hers next. “Bound...” This went to Caliria. “Forever...” Sehri’s eyes were wide as she took the ring. “Kertal duon gais wen roton elly.”

Andro’s own heart was racing as he watched them stare at the rings, tears spilling from their eyes, holding them almost reverently. “You are supposed to put them on.” Andro told them with a small smile.

None of them hesitated in the least, all of them sliding the rings onto the ring finger of their left hands. Each ring was a perfect fit for each of them even though none of them had been measured for it. Though he knew of the custom of wedding rings from ancient Earth, Andro would not realize the significance of this until months from now and it would only confirm to him that indeed all of them had been meant for each other from the moment they entered this life. He looked at each of their faces, their scents and their beauty long since burned into his mind and his soul.

Sadi finally looked at him, tears spilling from her jungle green eyes. “Andro we ... we have nothing to give to you.” She gasped.

Androcles Leonidas smiled and his azure colored eyes shone in their brilliance. “You have already given to me all I will ever need Kertagai. All I have ever wanted. All of you have. That is your love for me.”

Sadi reached out quickly and took his face in her hands. “You will always have that Androcles Leonidas our love! Always and forever.” She kissed him hard then, his lavender and mint scent beyond glorious to her.

All of them brought heads forward, moving around him in such a way so that they could all shower his face and lips with kisses. They were kisses that Andro returned with zealous fervor, drinking in their sweet scents and their Etheric resonance.

“Ahem!” The female voice echoed from behind them after a long moment and all of them turned quickly to see Eliani and Brendi standing in front of Jomann a few feet away with the others of their team all standing around her. Eliani had her arms crossed under her ample chest and her head was canted slightly to the side. “While the thought of watching you assault your wives and mates in the landing bay is not something I care to picture, gross would be a good word to use, could you please get a room!” Eliani blurted.

Denali, Lisisa, Dorian, Deion, Nara and all the Leonidas siblings burst into instant laughter at Eliani’s statement for it was almost the exact same thing Androcles had told her and Jomann a few months ago when Eliani had surrendered to her feelings for Jomann in the landing bay of the SCIMITAR. While Fedor, Eirene and Kalis had learned of this event after only a few hours among them, since they were members of their family and all was shared with them, they now felt like they had experienced it as well. Andro was chuckling as he rose to his feet, Sadi and the rest of them crowding around him, wiping tears from their eyes but beaming with huge smiles and looks of adoration. Andro let his eyes linger on them for a moment longer and then looked up to the others.

His brothers and sisters, their wives and mates, Dutkne, Murano and Sarlana standing in the rear of the group. Androcles had never seen a more diverse group of men and women with such a large age difference, but damned if they did not work so very well together.

Carians ... we are such an unorthodox and odd bunch.” Andro said shaking his head.

“We emulate our leader!” Lisisa chimed in with the comment and this brought more laughter from everyone.

Andro shook his head with a smile, all of them sensing the happiness in their older brother easily now. It was a happiness that he had kept hidden from the eyes of everyone ever since the nightmare of Alba Tau. Slowly but surely it was reaching for and then breaching the surface of his demeanor, exposing more of the brother they had all grown up with.

“I have spoken with Coren and Alrerin.” Andro finally began. “We were going to try and move this along a little slower but we all agree recent events have taken away that option from us.” Andro looked at him. “In fifty-three hours, we are going to unleash our brand of warfare on the Beta Quadrant. We no longer have the luxury of playing with these fools, for events with father and our mothers are growing tenuous. They are encountering far more obstacles and unknowns than we are and I will no longer play nice.”

Dorian grinned. “Kick ass time!” He quipped playfully.

Andro nodded his head. “An excellent choice of words fervon.” He said. “We are going to retrieve Torian, Ulana and the others first. We will then return here and I will present to the Vanari Board of Regents what will take place. How they chose to act I do not know and at this point I do not care. Once that is complete we will drop Ulana and the other Senators off on Amanuce where they will finish what they have begun. Armen has already deployed the deep probes to Laren and Ladur’s location. From Amanuce we will proceed directly there, while Sa’sur and the others remain here to support Coren and Alrerin. I believe both are angry enough now to do it without our support, but they will have it nonetheless. Tenna Deia is already arranging things from back home. She has officially moved her home to Sparta and that is where she will now be located.” Andro moved away from Sadi and the others a little.

“We are going into the unknown my family...” He said. “ ... Further than we have ever gone before. Now is the time to make it known if you wish to remain behind.”

“That’s a joke, right?” Denali asked now. “Jeez fervon ... we really need to teach you about punch lines.”

Normya pushed away from Tir’ut’s comforting bulk and looked at Androcles. “We doubted you once fervon.” She said softly. “We will never doubt you again.”

Avoi.” Lisisa echoed softly.

“None of us are going anywhere. It is far too exciting around you.” Kalis spoke now stepping closer as all eyes turned to him.

Eliani rolled her eyes. “Wow! We’ve corrupted him already.” She said. “Father is going to be so pissed.”

“I say we stop all this mushy sibfla and get to the ass kicking part!” Deion called out.

Mari looked at Deion with wide eyes in mock outrage. “Deion Leonidas!” She exclaimed loudly. “Your language!”

Deion’s face turned slightly red. “Oops!”

Eliani Leonidas had no such compunctions about her choice of words. She was too much her mother’s daughter.

“Let the ass whupping begin!” She barked out.


AUSTROVA
EMBER’S COVE

“ ... Had no right!” Ardan barked angrily at Asay from across the table.

Thirteen members of the Vanari Board of Security Regents sat around the table, all of them appearing flustered and confused at what had happened over the last few hours. None of the other Regents really seemed to know what was going on and this alone gave Coren and Alrerin a great deal of information that they did not have before. Ardan and Galar they did not trust in the least and both men had sat there watching as Alrerin’s senior aides disseminated the information they had to this point, the vast majority of which came from Androcles and his people, the rest coming from Asay Va Eldost’s office.

This was a surprise for both Coren and Alrerin as had they believed Asay Va Eldost was, if not part of the conspiracy, then at the very least aware of it. This did not seem to be the case as she presented the information gathered by her staff before coming here and they correctly reasoned that this is why Ardan was beginning to try to demean and browbeat the junior Regent into silence. Something that Asay was having none of Coren and Alrerin saw.

In truth Asay Va Eldost seemed to be downright angry and it showed in her expression and mannerisms. There was also something about her that Coren detected after a few moments. Asay Va Eldost was different than when they had last met before the Lycavorians had arrived. During that meeting, she had been very tentative and had allowed Galar and Ardan to dismiss her words; an event she was obviously not going to allow this time. Nyosa had given a brief introduction into her world as they laid in bed the night before, neither of them really able to sleep, yet intimacy hadn’t entered either of their thoughts. They had been content to simply hold each other and Nyosa told him of the changes that he would begin to experience. One of which Coren was detecting right now. Coren finally noticed it after she had been speaking for several moments but he said nothing. Two, barely discernible marks at the juncture of her shoulder and neck that now looked almost completely healed. They were nearly identical to what was very nearly healed on his body, in almost the exact same location.

“I had every right!” Asay snarled back at him. “You cannot just circumvent the security procedures that we have in place Ardan! No one can!”

“The First Regent was believed dead!” Ardan spat. “I was acting with my authority as his Second!”

“We did not know anything, and that authority does not apply unless his death can be confirmed by the Board of Security Regents! You know this!” Asay spoke undaunted. “You may be the Second Regent but having all information gathered by our forces in regard to these attacks funneled through your office is against our policies! And you know it!”

“I did what I felt was in the best interests of the Vanari people!” Ardan snapped.

“Did you?” Asay questioned him. “Ordering a blanket lockdown across the planet and having any Lycavorian who was outside the Restriction Zones arrested and interrogated like they were common thugs is in the best interests of our people?”

“The Lycavorians attacked Coren’s home!” Galar shouted now. “They attacked our First Regent’s home!”

“The Lycavorians from the Union did not!” Asay snapped right back at him. “They were the ones who saved lives last night! The lives of Coren and the First Regent, and how many untold members of our Vanari Security forces? Or does your hatred of them blind you to the facts presented here today?”

“They are all Lycavorians!” Ardan protested vehemently waving his hand dismissively at her. “How do we know that this was not some elaborate plan to make it appear as if they are innocent?”

“How do we know they are not?” Asay barked.

“They wore Union uniforms! The boy Prince had his people take their weapons before we could gather them! They conducted a military operation within our own city and they stole computer information from what they say was an OSG Safe House! Why have we not seen any of these things? Why?” Ardan demanded.

“Perhaps Ardan, perhaps because there is some truth to what they have been saying since they arrived! There is no record anywhere within our Intelligence Community of a Vanari safe house in the location they struck! The sub levels of that particular building were supposed to be sealed shut seven years ago!” Asay spat. “You and other Regents have given free passage to the Eridiani to wander our cities for decades with your votes! Why suddenly is it, that when there is someone who is openly aligned against the OSG and dares to fight against them, do you balk?”

Ardan glared at her. “What do you accuse me of?” He shouted. “I will have you removed from this meeting for such words!”

Asay Va Eldost was made of much sterner material it seemed for she leaned across the table and pointed her finger directly at Ardan. “You will not dismiss me Ardan Vu Lamurrion!” She snarled at him. “And you will no longer dismiss those on this Security Board!”

Galar stood up from his chair. “You will mind your place at this table Asay Va Eldost!” He growled at her.

“Or what Galar Arn Del... ?” Asay asked angrily. “You will remove me? I dare you to attempt this! I challenge you to try!” She spoke loudly. “If you do, I will go right to every Vanari News Channel and give a briefing about what has happened and how you and Ardan are trying to cover up the truth of these attacks!”

“What truth?” Ardan barked. “The Lycavorians attacked the heart of our government! What more is there to know?”

“We have their bodies dressed in old Union uniforms! Nothing more! Androcles admitted this to me freely! The weapons they collected I saw personally and he has sworn to me they are outdated and haven’t been in use in over thirty years!” Coren spoke now.

“You believe them Coren?” Another Regent asked.

Coren nodded his head. “Androcles would not lie to me. He and Denali have taken my daughters as their wives and mates. That is not something they would do now.”

“So, you say?” Galar spat. “You have been among them for too long!”

“And you have not been among them enough!” Coren snarled at him. “Not one of the Lycavorians that arrived with Androcles Leonidas has worn a uniform even remotely similar to the attackers since they came here. It will not be hard to determine where these men and women came from and I am having our doctors do just that.”

“What?” Ardan gasped.

“At this moment, they are comparing the DNA and cellular structure of the Lycavorians who attacked my home and the First Regent’s home to those Lycavorians who come from the Alpha Quadrant.” Coren told him. “They will tell us where these terrorists came from.”

“You had no right to do this without consulting me! I am the Second Regent!” Ardan exclaimed.

“I gave that order, not Coren.” Alrerin spoke now. “He simply carried out my instructions to him. Or are you telling me that, as First Regent, I do not have this authority Ardan?”

Ardan paused for a moment his eyes blinking before he shook his head. “No ... of course not First Regent, I did not...”

“I received full assurances from Androcles Leonidas that his people would supply to us any information we asked for within reason.” Alrerin told them.

“You believed him as well First Regent?” Galar looked at him in disbelief.

“His own sister Lisisa and Arduri Re Mydala took part in saving the lives of my family and me.” Alrerin told him. “If they had wanted me dead why not just do it themselves? Killing close to a hundred of their own people to assassinate Coren and myself? You think they would do this?”

“They are animals!” Ardan spat angrily. “We do not know what they are capable of First Regent!”

“Is this why you have not released the full information on the serum that Caliria Re Mydala ... forgive me ... Caliria Leonidas discovered, worked on and eventually had a hand in creating?” Alrerin asked. “You saw it work for yourself and yet you keep the knowledge of this serum bogged down in procedure. No one outside of this room knows for sure that it even exists Ardan. There are rumors all over, yet you have done nothing. Why is that?”

“Our doctors cannot confirm the viability of this so-called serum!” Ardan snapped at him. “How did they know to create it? My personal physician tells me the only way they could have developed a serum is if they are the ones who developed it to begin with! They refused to even give us the full so-called cure until their boy Prince arrived here!”

“And we all know the reason for that.” Coren spoke evenly.

“Bah!” Ardan rasped. “Telling us that our own people are involved with the OSG when Vanari Intelligence can produce no corroborating information? You will believe them over our own Intelligence people?”

“I believe what my eyes tell me!” Coren barked. “Over two dozen of our young women were rescued by Androcles and his people, three of whom had been prisoners of the OSG and their minions for over a year! I watched as these broken young women, our people, I watched as the hours passed and these young women grew stronger and more confident as the OSG serum was purged from their body. To include my own daughter! That is what I saw Ardan!”

“Did you see any of them injected with this so-called serum?” Ardan popped right back. “I did not! They supposedly injected our females before they brought them to that ship! That was very convenient for them!” Ardan glared at him. “You shock me Coren Re Mydala. You have hated these animals for decades and suddenly you are on their side! Why?”

“My eyes have been opened Ardan.” Coren answered him.

“Your daughter broke our laws by even attempting to develop a cure!” Galar Arn Del snarled. “And then your former wife and your remaining children took it upon themselves to break even more of our laws to retrieve her!” Galar waved his hand at Coren.

Coren glared at the man from across the table. “Be very careful of where you tread with your words Galar Arn Del.” He spoke menacingly. “I have been on this Board for far longer than you and I have forgotten more about my Cadre training than you ever knew.”

“And now you threaten me!” Galar popped. “Devra Re Mydala refused to return to face punishment for her crimes! His daughter Naesta refused to return! His daughter Arduri mocks us openly with her presence on our planet when she should be in chains in a cell! All of your children should be! Devra Re Mydala too! And your former lover Tastia who now consorts with one of those dark-skinned elves! Even now you have over a dozen Lycavorians on these very grounds when they should be in chains!”

Coren nodded his head. “They are coordinating with my own Cadre Security force in protecting those who are currently staying here. Apparently ... this is required by Union law when it concerns the parents of a Crown Princess of the Union as Caliria is now recognized.”

“Caliria Re Mydala is a criminal!” Galar barked out the words.

“My daughter Caliria is a Crown Princess of the Lycavorian Union.” Coren spoke more calmly. “My daughter Arduri another recognized Princess of the Union. If you are feeling full of yourself Galar, then by all means, please try to arrest either of them.”

“Enough!” Alrerin shouted as he came to his feet. “I will hear no more!”

“First Regent you...” Galar started to press Alrerin but saw the older man glare at him angrily.

“I will hear no more of your drivel Galar!” Alrerin shouted at him. “None!”

“We will do nothing?” Ardan gasped in mock shock hoping that this is what Alrerin would say.

“Oh no...” Alrerin spoke. “We are going to do quite a bit.” He looked at Asay. “Regent Va Eldost ... you and your office will take lead on this investigation. I want no stone unturned Asay, no matter where it may lead! You will operate with my authority as First Regent!”

Asay looked stunned but she quickly nodded her head. “As you wish First Regent.” She stammered.

“First Regent ... you can’t be serious?” Ardan spoke. “Asay is a junior member of the SBR and she was only appointed to the Security Board a year ago!”

“She also has an advanced degree in Vanari Statutory Law. Something no one else at this table does.” Alrerin spoke calmly. “She will lead this investigation and all efforts will be made to assist her.” He turned back to Asay. “You have three days Asay.”

“First Regent...” She gasped. “Three days is ... the scope of such an investigation could take weeks! Months!”

“You have three days.” Alrerin repeated to her. “In three days, the entire Vanari Board of Regents will assemble and you will present what findings you have at that time. I will draw up the order myself and you will have the full weight of the Cadre Commandos at your disposal. I have already received personal authorization from Prince Leonidas to conduct searches of his ships in orbit and the questioning of his people if our investigation leads us there. You will coordinate with this Admiral Sa’sur, who commands his ships. Pull what manpower you feel you need and make this happen. Is that clear?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.