Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

HIGH COVEN FRIGATE

TOLERANCE

They had moved to the small officer’s lounge for privacy and were sitting at a table near the view window. Cazar and Saba Juconi were listening to Dorian and Sheva intently, learning things none of them could have imagined. Dorian had given him his word that they would know all he could tell them, but Cazar Juconi had no idea the extent of what had occurred outside of their little world on that planet. Both he and Saba sat astounded as Dorian and Sheva relayed to them all they could about the events of the last months, to include how their relationship had begun and grown over the past weeks and months until now. Saba was somewhat surprised at how open and animate Sheva had become from the demure and conservative daughter they had raised. She found that she liked this part of her daughter very much. And Saba Juconi absolutely adored Dorian Leonidas. The way Dorian looked at her daughter, always touching her, smiling at her and gazing at her with those incredible multicolored eyes. It was the simplest thing in the world to see that he worshiped her in every way. She knew Cazar saw this as well and though he would never show it openly for it wasn’t his way, he too adored Dorian.

“... Is how you discovered this... this power you possess?” Saba asked.

“Well... I knew before I was actually born. Just like I knew how I felt about Sheva.” He answered as he looked at Sheva. She smiled at him brightly and slipped her hands around his thick arm. He turned back to Saba. “But until I was able to actually touch Andro I didn’t really understand it. Even now we still have trouble understanding all of it to be honest.”

“And this was why Aikiro went to Earth? Did what she did?” Cazar asked.

Dorian nodded his head. “At least to some degree yes.” He answered the question. “My father believes she knew something about the gene we possessed and she thought she could discover more by taking either the Pralor ship on Earth or the one that we discovered in Kavalian space.”

“Your father knew of this ship though.” Cazar said.

Dorian nodded. “In some way, yes. I don’t think he knew everything that Aikiro did, but I believe he knew it existed.”

“Aikiro didn’t fully understand that Etheric bonds are formed naturally between rider and dragon. They are not something that you can force to happen. That was her first mistake when she devised her plans.” Sheva spoke using the knowledge she had gained in only a few weeks from Dorian and others. “She thought it was something that Dorian’s father was using a machine to create. She was wrong on that and so many other things as well.”

Dorian nodded. “And it cost her everything. Including her life.” He said softly.

Cazar waved his hand dismissively. “Bah... it couldn’t have happened to a more vile person.” He said. “Many of us have believed for years that she had lost her mind in some way. What you have told us only lends fact to that assumption.”

Saba shook her head slowly. “What she did though... to your sister Zarah. The poor child.” She looked at Dorian. “How is she...?”

Sheva reached across the table and took her mother’s hand. “She is very strong mother.” She answered. “And having Lucia and her family with her is the medicine she has needed. It will take time... but all of us hope that she is able to overcome it. She is doing well so far... but...”

“But only time will tell.” Dorian finished the sentence.

Cazar looked at him. “And Moran? His son Dante?”

Dorian met his eyes and Cazar saw those multicolored orbs harden and become cruel slits with the emotions they exhibited. “We’ll find them eventually.” He said finally. “Moran...?” Dorian shrugged his broad shoulders. “I don’t really care what happens to him. Andro will probably turn him over to Narice or even to Yuri if he wants to be a real bastard.”

Sheva grinned. “Given the person she is now and being the Blessed Wife to an Immortal, Yuri will carve him into little pieces I think.”

Dorian nodded his head. “Dante Moran though...? He belongs to us.” He said with no pity or mercy in his voice. “We will make him pay for what he did to our sister. And it will be neither painless or short. Not if Andro has anything to say about it.”

Cazar looked at him for a long moment before he nodded his head. “‘Zil ol zhal’la tlu.” He said softly. “It seems the rumors many of us have heard about your brother are very true then.”

Dorian looked at him. “Rumors?”

“That he is more merciless than your father.” Cazar said honestly. “There are far more scum in The Wilds and other places who fear your brother more than they fear your father Dorian Leonidas. And your father terrifies them.”

Dorian thought about that for a moment and then nodded. “I guess you could say that in regard to him. Zarah is... Zarah is special to him in many ways which others don’t know about or understand. Something happened between them when she was young. It gave them a unique connection. Though we have younger siblings, she seems to be the “baby” to all of us.” Dorian laughed softly. “Listen to me... I’m technically six months old and I’m referring to others as baby.”

Sheva grinned and leaned her head against his shoulder. “But you are my baby.” She said in a warm and seductive voice causing all of them to chuckle.

Saba looked at Dorian. “Dorian... earlier you said something about a primary mission.” She said. “What did you mean? What is...?”

“Mother it is not...” Sheva began to answer her when she felt Dorian stiffen slightly next to her. She looked at him at quickly and saw his eyes had narrowed considerably. “Dori...?”

Dorian looked at her but said nothing as he felt the light tapping along the edges of his Etheric shields. It was as if someone was skipping a stone across the surface of a calm lake. It was a very familiar resonance too, one he quickly recognized as Carisia. There was another in the link with her, one that he did not recognize but it was calm and radiated strength. He looked back to Cazar and Saba as he grabbed Sheva’s hand. “If you will excuse us for a moment.” He said before pulling her out of her chair.

“Dori... what is it?” Sheva asked as he drew her toward the larger view window where no one was close by.

“Carisia is trying to establish a link with Deion and I.” He told her. “Someone else is with her and I think it is Yuri.”

“Why?” Sheva asked. “We are... we are almost to the rendezvous.”

“I don’t know... but Carisia would not try to link with us unless it was important.” He said. He took both Sheva’s hands in his and dropped their grip to relax between their bodies.

“Ready?”

“Wait!” Sheva gasped softly. “Include Onera.”

Dorian looked at her. “Why?”

Sheva tilted her head slightly. “Because she is Yuri’s daughter and she means more to you and I than we are ready to openly admit. At least right now.” She said softly.

Dorian nodded his head. “I didn’t know... I didn’t know if you had sensed it.” He told her.

Sheva smiled at him. “I have... and it is you and your family that have taught me not to dismiss something even though I don’t understand it. I don’t know what it means Dori... but she is meant to be with us. That much I do know. That much I do feel within me. Within us. I am not going to run away from things I don’t understand anymore.”

Dorian nodded again and then reached out with his mind as Sheva closed her eyes and he initiated the link between them and reached for Onera. [Onera?]

Onera’s reaction was one of surprise but it came and went instantly. [Dorian? Sheva?] She answered. [What is it? Why have you... why have you included me in...]

[Where are you?] Dorian asked.

[Deck nine. I was studying the engine schematics and...]

They felt her surprise within the Etheric connection when she felt the tapping on Dorian’s shields. Sheva and Dorian both were slightly surprised at how easily she blended within their private conversation and it was Sheva who squeezed his large hands and smiled at him. It was another sign that perhaps Onera was meant to play a much more important role in their lives after all. [My mother and Carisia!] She gasped within the connection.

[She and Carisia are trying to initiate a link with Deion and I.] Dorian told her. [Sheva and I felt you should be included. Are you ready?]

[Yes!] Onera answered a second later.

[Deion... are you and Nara there fervon?] Dorian asked.

[We were just going to touch you.] Nara answered.

[We’re in the cargo bay but relatively alone right now.] Deion answered. [We are ready Dorian.]

[Ok. Here we go.] Dorian said.

It was a simple matter really for Dorian and Deion as they had grown both in power and control under their brother’s teachings. More so Dorian at the moment, but even the brief time with Andro had given Deion balance and both he and Nara were studying the Tomes of Sumar their grandfather in every free moment they had. Dorian took the lead and guided the others as they all lowered their shields and he reached out easily across the expanse of space. With Nara and Deion in the link, Dorian knew no one but their father or brother would be able to breach their natural Etheric shields so he did not feel the need to shield further. Sheva and Onera felt this and simply allowed Dorian and Deion to guide them along.

This is a surprise Carisia. Dorian said.

Dorian! Finally! Carisia’s soft but confident voice exploded into their minds, focused, clear and powerful. Dorian, Deion and Nara could feel the resonance of their brother echoing within her strongly and it was very easy for them to determine that Carisia was far more powerful than most people thought and she was becoming less and less adverse to using that power.

We are only a few hours from rendezvousing Carisia. Dorian told her. And we know from our brother that you and Sadi most of all, do not panic easily. You are anxious. What is wrong? Is that Yuri with you?

Yes... it is I Dorian. Yuri answered.

Mother! Onera exclaimed happily.

All of them could feel the sense of relief flood Yuri when she heard her daughter’s voice and Sheva squeezed his hands. It is joyous to hear your voice daughter. Yuri said. However... we did not contact you just to say hello.

Dorian... you retrieved Sheva’s parents? Carisia asked.

Yes. We were delayed on the surface an additional eighteen hours because we extracted others who felt as Sheva’s parents do but... He answered.

Wait... you took others off the planet as well? Yuri asked now.

Sheva’s parents would not leave without them. Dorian answered. Five other families. All of them with children in the same situation as Sheva. All of them with intelligence about other cells and planets just like the one they were on.

Other cells and planets? Yuri asked. You are certain about this?

My parents could not leave that planet fast enough. Sheva spoke. But they did not want to leave the fates of their friends to Moran’s lackeys. We have seen some of the Intelligence they have gathered through the years. It is not military grade by any means, but it does point to the fact that there are other locations and cells just like the one they were part of.

We can worry about that after we have rejoined with Andro and are safe. Dorian... there is a detachment of High Coven warships tracking you right now. Carisia told him cutting right to the heart of the matter. However... they are not part of Narice’s forces. They are poised to intercept you at the rendezvous.

What ships? Who is it arande? Dorian demanded. We got off the planet clean and we have been Shrouded the entire time.

We did not know about the others. Carisia continued gently. We thought that... when we first discovered them we thought...

That my parents were leading us into a trap

. Sheva spoke again.

Do not mistake our concern for... Yuri began to defend their assumption.

No. Sheva cut her off. It is the same conclusion I would have come to Princess. But it is not my parents... we have been with them nearly the entire time. And you have not heard the hatred in their voices for what they have had to endure all these years.

Yuri did not question Sheva’s statement. Then someone else you took off that planet is in possession of some sort of transmitter and they are using this to allow the ships to home in on your location.

They are working for that fa’la zatoast Moran! Onera rasped. Who else would have High Coven built ships out here? (Bastard)

It would appear so daughter. Yuri said.

Andro will be here with SPARTA’S WRATH in less than three hours. Deion spoke now from the cargo bay. Dealing with these ships will be nothing.

Perhaps Deion Leonidas. Yuri commented. However... they could very well lead us back to Robert and those forces who support him. We could potentially remove him as a threat to Narice and see to it that he and Dante answer for what they did to your sister Zarah.

Mother... wouldn’t that fool Moran have some idea of what you can now do? Onera asked.

A valid point Yuri. Dorian spoke.

They could all feel Yuri’s confidence in her answer but did not see her shaking her head. Robert is many things... but insightful is not one of them. The moment Pa’cour took me the first time, the moment he first tasted my blood and made me his Blessed Wife, I set about expunging every trace of that man from my body and mind. And I did it in such a way that he would never discover. He fancies himself a powerful Etheric user but he is really nothing more than a child in those terms. He has not yet discovered that I took the only data pertaining to the weapons systems on your brother’s new ship, which would be the first sign to me that he is more than what he projects. He is an excellent soldier yes, but unlike your father Dorian, he does not think outside the box. To be blunt... he is dumb as a vithin post. Yuri could feel the humor from all of them within the link and she smiled inwardly.

The only thing he had going for him is the fact that he is very cruel and that is what my mother liked and admired so much about him. Yuri explained to them. She held no detail back for she had grown far beyond what she was back then. Far beyond what her mother had ever envision in her twisted mind. Robert Moran was an open wound as far as Yuri was concerned. One that she and Androcles agreed had to be closed and ended permanently. Also... given my partial memories of what Xaxon and his influence was doing to me, Dante himself is probably barely holding things together. Dante was strong willed and no doubt Xaxon is focusing his abilities on breaking that will and converting the boy to his puppet just as he was trying to do to me. If he was to actually reach out with his power, no doubt you and your brothers would detect him first.

What are you suggesting Yuri? Dorian asked.

Your brother and I were close to implementing a plan using both himself and me as bait to entice Robert and by virtue of that... Xaxon... to act. Yuri told them. Androcles did not want him left alone to cause Narice trouble.

Mother! Onera exclaimed in shock. Does father know this?

No, he did not and neither did Carisia or any of you. Yuri replied quickly. We kept it to ourselves because we knew none of you would approve.

We most certainly would not approve! Carisia spat now. We would never have approved of such a thing! It is a crazy idea!

Pa’cour would say the same thing but Andro and I know that sometimes we must take risks to accomplish our tasks. Yuri told her. That is why we kept it between us. Now however, now we may have an opportunity to act and not use such drastic measures. That is why this might be an opportunity we cannot pass up.

We are listening.

Dorian said.

Sheva... can you find out who has the transmitter without alerting them? Yuri asked.

Sheva glanced over to where her parents sat staring at them with questions in their eyes. She turned back to look at Dorian. Yes. I believe we can.

Then if you could direct your team to do that while Dorian, Nara and Deion assist Carisia and I in reaching Androcles... we can work out the details of what I think we can do. Yuri said. We do not have much time to throw this together... but we could make it work if we act together.

Sheva didn’t hesitate. I will make it happen.

Sheva squeezed Dorian’s hands tightly, leaned up on her tips toes and kissed him softly before turning. Onera... can you meet me and my parents on deck seven. Forward section... cabin 34.

Six minutes. Onera answered instantly.

Sheva nodded as she crossed the room and looked at her parents sitting at the table. They came to their feet when they saw the look on her face.

“Sheva?” Saba asked. “What is it?”

“Mother... father... you should probably come with me.” Sheva told them as she took their hands. “Something has come up that I need your help with.”


ARTAAYA

DELNASH’S OFFICE

ELDER MINISTRY BUILDING

Delnash sat behind his desk watching the large monitor on the wall while he sipped from a glass of juice. He was not a man who indulged in alcoholic beverages very often and he never had been. He much preferred the flavor and texture of different juices. On the large monitor, he watched as Elder Lorendo was in the process of giving another interview to several of the Pralor News organizations. Lorendo had publicly announced his intention to run against Delnash in the upcoming elections for Chief Elder and this was the third interview he had given in less than a week to the news organizations. In this interview, he was answering many questions about Martin and his people. Their existence had been leaked to the News organizations and Delnash had no doubts it was done intentionally by Lorendo. Now Lorendo was using the incidents that had taken place as a way to bring into question Delnash’s actions as Chief Elder. He claimed that Delnash was allowing a species that the Pralor Science Convention considered primitive and brutal to remain in control of advanced Pralor military technology even after the violent confrontation with them on Onterom. Lorendo was being very quick to accuse Delnash of incompetence by allowing them to keep control of the Avatar and two of the most advanced Pralor ships ever built in City Ship 41 and the ship they now knew was a VORTEX-Class Heavy cruiser, as well as the ships they had built based on Pralor technology. Lorendo had not released all the details about the events, obviously trying to make himself out to be the better man by adhering to established protocols. He was glossing over the truth of the incidents while not actually lying about them, which would require a thoughtful response from him.

Delnash had spoken with no one but Avatar Two Seven and Teniri since returning about plans and ideas he had. Daron had questioned him on several occasions about his intentions or what he intended but Delnash had refused to give him any details. As painful as it was to admit, Delnash did not trust his own son. His wife Gania supported him a hundred percent and it was she who had told him that he could not trust his own son. Daron was not the boy they had raised and he had not turned into the man they had hoped. He was openly helping Lorendo and when asked by news reporters, Daron was not shy about saying that he opposed what his father had done and the path he was planning to take their people down.

Kesyla on the other hand was everything they had hoped their son would be and they could not be more proud of her. He had not spoken to her in a few days but he had noticed she had changed quite a bit since being with Martin and his people. She was far more methodic in how she thought things out. She had also been studying the history of the Lycavorian people extensively and she was using this knowledge to help him in any way she could. It seemed that she had an affinity for the Lycavorian people that he was not aware of and thought only Mari possessed.

Delnash turned his head when the door to his office slid open and the hulking figure of Avatar Two Seven entered. Garan had sent orders back to the Elder Pralor Militia under his command. While many were undertrained, they were completely loyal to Garan in every way, and they had clamped down on security within the building and around Delnash. Only Avatar Two Seven had complete and unfettered access to his office and ever since his very short but extensive exchange with Avatar 41, Two Seven had begun to take on a personality all his own. He had also eliminated any and all access to his Central Core Command Codes and like Avi; he could not be reprogrammed without his approval. Whatever the reasons for it, Delnash enjoyed Two Seven’s company. He had even begun to wear different clothes than the hideous orange and yellow jumpsuit that Avatars usually wore. An Avatar he may have been but Delnash had begun to look at him as something much more and he was very glad he did.

“Good morning Two Seven.” Delnash spoke easily. “I see Lorendo has started early.”

-The Interview began thirty-three point two minutes ago Chief Elder- Two Seven spoke as he moved up to the front of the desk. –This one seems to be focused more on the events that transpired on Onterom-

Delnash nodded. “Yes... I’ve been watching it since I arrived. He is very boring when he speaks. I never noticed it until now. There is no emotion in his voice.” He said.

-The decibels in his tone do not shift more than point three octaves at any time. His two previous interviews are very similar-

“You arranged for our rebuttal Two Seven?” Delnash asked.

-The members of all four Pralor News organizations that you requested are already beginning to arrive in the main foyer- Two Seven replied.

“Good.” Delnash said as he rose to his feet. “I have already talked to Martin Leonidas and he has surprisingly agreed to my request. I can not help but feel a perverse pleasure and anticipation in wanting to make Lorendo look like a fool. If Martin can pull it off... then I will have accomplished that without ever lifting a finger.” Delnash moved to the counter and refilled his glass and then looked at Two Seven. “You seem somewhat confused Two Seven.”

The Avatar looked at him. –I do not possess the necessary ability to express emotion Chief Elder; in either facial features or the tone of my voice-

“Really?” Delnash asked with a smile. “You could have fooled me. You seem to want to share something with me.”

-I am only processing the best possible course and selection of words to use in order to explain what I have discovered Chief Elder- Two Seven answered. –I have completed the request that you had of me when we first returned and my findings are confusing-

“Confusing how?” Delnash asked as he moved back to his desk.

-Your request that I access the historical databases we were able to save before the home planet fell and try to discern what happened to Chief Elder Pralor Sumar’s Seed Mission is complete. My findings were... interesting- Two Seven told him.

“So, you did find information within the archives? I didn’t think we were able to salvage anything that would be helpful. No one has accessed those archives in centuries.” Delnash told him.

-I was able to find quite a bit of information actually Chief Elder Delnash- Two Seven answered him. He held out the datapad to Delnash. –My analysis is very accurate and based on information within the databases in regard to the position of City Ship 41 at the time communications was lost, I have concluded that Chief Elder Pralor Sumar’s Seed Mission did in fact crash on the former Lycavorian homeworld. With a ninety-six point two percent chance of certainty-

“How did you arrive at this conclusion Two Seven?” Delnash asked. “I’m not in any way questioning the statement itself... just how you came to be so certain. I want to be very clear when I speak to the News organizations.”

-Considering the location of City Ship 41, its mass and speed, once contact with the Ion Storm was made, the only logical location the ship could have crashed is Lycavore. It was the only planet within 3 light years that could sustain life. Given the experience and skills of the crew Chief Elder Sumar chose for the ship, there is no reason not to believe they conducted a controlled descent onto the planet- Two Seven explained evenly. -Given that the ship is now on the planet Earth, the damage that they sustained was enough to incapacitate them but not destroy vital systems enough so that Avatar 41 could not repair them. The most definitive way to discover the facts of the events would be to link directly with Avatar 41 and download the core information from his neural network. That is not possible now without his permission as you know Chief Elder. Given the changes to his neural pathways and cognizant abilities I am unsure if he would allow this now-

Delnash shook his head. “That won’t be necessary Two Seven. I only wanted to be able to confirm that it was possible. I think we have experienced enough events in the last weeks to be assured that this is exactly what took place. When enough time has passed I will approach Wayonn about it. About why they made the decisions they did and the millennia that passed while they lived among the Lycavorians. Became one with them. Given the way he reacted upon seeing Lorendo... I fear his presence may have opened wounds about that time that had long been pushed to the back.” Delnash spoke.

-Chief Elder... I have also determined that Chief Elder Sumar’s Seed Mission was intentionally sabotaged- Two Seven announced causing Delnash to stare at him in surprise.

“Sabotaged?” Delnash finally managed to gasp.

-His contingent of City Ships was deliberately transmitted out of date star charts and probe sensor data that would have allowed them to avoid the Class Nine Ion Storm that caused their ships to crash- Two Seven looked at him. –Based on empirical data... the charts they were sent were five days old... and did not show the course of the storm that they encountered. It would have been a simple matter to avoid the storm had the data been accurate-

Delnash held the pad in his hand but instead looked at Two Seven with wide eyes. “Two Seven... you are certain of this?”

Two Seven nodded. –The data is irrefutable when held against the correct logs from the Science Convention at that time. The correct logs were among those saved within the archived databases and then liberated from our homeworld before it was destroyed by the Scourge Chief Elder-

“So someone purposely dispatched the wrong charts to City Ship 41?” Delnash asked as he moved around to his chair.

-It would appear so Chief Elder- Two Seven answered.

“How can you be so sure it was intentional?” Delnash asked.

-It is unlikely that anyone realizes that this information is within the data archives recovered before the homeworld fell. There were five update dispatches sent to four deep space Research ships the same day Chief Elder. All within one hour of each other. Four of them were accurate and up to date. The fifth... the one sent to City Ship 41... had the time stamp altered. It matches perfectly with an update that was sent to City Ship 41 exactly two months previous. That is not a mistake Chief Elder. If protocol is followed, all updates are removed from computer databases as soon as they are sent to keep this very thing from happening. The wrong update was intentionally replaced in the data stream to City Ship 41 manually. There is no other way this could have happened otherwise-

Delnash sat down. “Who would have had access to this information at the time Two Seven? Or the ability and know how to do it?”

-All Interstellar update transmissions to Research or Seed Mission ships must first be approved by the Science Convention’s Assistant Director of Research and Exploration Chief Elder- Two seven answered.

“Who was the Assistant Director at that time?” Delnash asked.

-Elder Lorendo- Two Seven answered instantly.

Delnash was silent for a long moment as he looked at the pad in his hand. “Lorendo sent them the wrong astrological update telling them about the storm.” He finally spoke softly.

-It would appear that is the case Chief Elder- He replied.

“But why would he do that?” Delnash asked no one in particular. “I knew he did not care for the Praetorians in general... Sumar especially... but why do this?”

-May I make a supposition Chief Elder? - Two Seven asked.

Delnash looked at him and didn’t hesitate in his answer to him. He had come to rely quite heavily on Two Seven in recent days and weeks and he found that he trusted the Avatar’s information completely. “Of course, Two Seven.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.