Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

EARTH

SPARTA

KAVALIAN EMBASSY

Jalersi’Nruarani.

She was not religious in any way, but if there were Gods she would be praying to them every day, for almost more than anything else she cherished saying those two words.

Jalersi stopped just outside the doorway into the bathroom of their quarters in the newly repaired Kavalian Embassy and looked across the room at where Pian was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was half dressed and studying a data pad between lacing up his boots. Staring at his broad back as she secured the large towel around her naked form, Jalersi felt a shiver of desire and passion course through her stronger than anything she had ever felt in her life. Something that had only started with Pian. He had cut all of his body hair very short and now the light brown fur that covered his powerful frame was feather soft to the touch. He had kept the hair on his head longer, pulled into two separate braids on either side of his head at her request, giving him a very distinguished and very delicious look in her eyes. Jalersi had never really stopped to think about how incredibly handsome he was to her eyes. Even that night together nearly twenty years ago, as wild and unkempt as he had been then, he had an almost magnetic pull over her. She should have seen it that night, recognized it for what it was, as Pian had taken her with such blistering passion and emotion. His kisses had consumed her, his hands never ceasing to explore her body in ways Pusintin never had. She had failed to see it that night. She failed because she believed in the words of her father and Pusintin more than she had believed in her own female intuition. She would never make that same mistake again.

Pian’Nruarani treated her as if she was the most valuable thing in the entire universe to him and she doubted she would never know how accurate that description truly was. Pian was always touching her in some way now, a simple caress of his fingers on her arm or cheek or a gentle squeeze of his arm around her waist, all to insure she knew how much he loved her. It was his way to show her that he was different than what she had experienced in her life. Pian never failed to ask her opinion of something that he knew nothing about. He was not politically astute and he was the first to acknowledge that, though he was learning quickly Jalersi knew. When he was named the interim leader of this new government they had formed, he turned to her and took her counsel first and foremost when it came to their people and what needed to be changed in order to bring them out of the abyss her father had taken them to. Now even many of the Pride Leaders had begun to look at her differently. As Pian’s wife, she had taken the place of his mother as the ranking female among the Nruarani Pride and with his mother’s backing and guidance, Jalersi had begun to help him shape something great.

The Nruarani Pride had become the catalyst for change. The other Kavalian Prides saw what they did and had begun to emulate them. The changes would not be easy or swift, Jalersi knew this, but they had begun and that is what mattered the most. The females of the other Kavalian Prides that followed them now held a place of respect and honor. No longer were they seen as inferior. Jalersi knew this was the largest change and it would be perhaps the hardest change to accept, but amazingly she had noticed many of the young men from the other Prides had embraced this ideal. It would be harder for the older men, but based on what she had seen with the Pride leaders here with them on Earth, the change had taken deep root and nothing would stop it now. These men were trying and in many cases succeeding in curbing centuries of ingrained culture and teachings. They were embracing the change and it was a testament to the influence of Pian and the resolve of those who followed him.

Pian had embraced her daughter Nikkei as his own; the fact that she was Pusintin’s child did not matter in the least to him. He got along famously with Karun and honored that he had chosen to embrace the name and blood of his Lycavorian heritage. Nikkei however, she was different, and had chosen to take his name as her own just as her mother had done. Nikkei spent much of her time with Pian’s mother and she no longer feared the Kavalian blood within her. Nikkei’Nruarani, as she adored being called now, she had embraced it now and Jalersi knew that there were several young Kavalians in the Nruarani Pride alone who had shown an intense interest in Nikkei because she shared her mother’s corporeal beauty. Pian however, he would have none of it. He intended to make sure that the man who courted Nikkei did it for the right reasons and not to get close to him or Jalersi in an attempt to further his own gain. Whoever did decide to court Nikkei would need to pass the gauntlet that Pian and Karun had established. Her son Karun adored his half elven wife Ardis, and she adored him, and Karun had accepted the Lycavorian blood in his veins as well as many of their traditions, including the one looking out with great care for his siblings. Jalersi knew no young male would come near Nikkei without the proper intentions because of Pian and Karun. Jalersi thought briefly of Kalis and though her heart ached that she had lost him to his father’s path, he was still her son and she still loved him. Pian understood this and had told her once that hope was never dead. That one day Kalis might wake up and discover that his father was not who he made himself out to be. Jalersi secretly hoped for that but she did not expect it.

Jalersi knew that all of this had begun simply because Pian desired was her.

For so many years he did not care about anything else but making her his and he had started himself down this path for that sole purpose. His reasons were different now, seeing what his actions and intent had born fruit to had changed him. He was dedicated now to seeing their people free of her father’s oppression and rule of fear. His unrequited love for her had started him down this path and now that he had her, he would continue it willingly. He knew that without real change, he could never have the life he wanted with her. They could never have the life that they wanted. And there was certainly no other place Jalersi wanted to be now. Pian had shown her more love and passion in the few short months they had been together then Pusintin had shown her in all the years they were mated. In their bed, Pusintin did not compare to Pian in any way. In either size, skill or intent. When Pian made love to her it was with an almost endless passion and love and above all else a desire to make her never want anyone else. Jalersi had already decided that, and the decision had been so very easy. The moment Pian had buried himself within her completely and the base of his huge manhood had swelled, locking their groins together, Jalersi had made that decision. In that moment Jalersi had descended into a world of bright lights and crushing ecstasy. Locked together as they were in those moments, and the many moments since, her orgasms had come rushing forth almost non-stop and with devastating power. Feeling his hot seed erupting inside her depths sent her reeling over the edge of desire and into euphoric rapture each and every time. They could stay locked together like that for hours, each of them basking in the mutual pleasure until they were exhausted and spent. He had ravished her lush body, exploring every crevice and curve with his lips and tongue, something Pusintin would never have done. He delighted in this fact and the reaction he got from her when he did those things to her made him all the more eager to continue this practice and even improve on his skills. Things that even Jalersi had never thought of often times would send her spinning and screaming off into glorious heaven. And it did not matter to him in the least that since she had stopped taking the injections, her own tail had begun to grow back, causing the small of her back to be extra sensitive and quite the erogenous zone. At first she thought the change would take shape all over her body, but Anuk Simpson had assured her that this was not the case. The same thing that had happened to Athani was happening to her and once her tail was fully restored Anuk determined the change would cease.

Jalersi was not idle by any means with Pian. Not after what he made her experience and feel. She wanted him to know how she felt about him, how he was also now the center of her entire universe, and she took great joy in seeing the contortions of his face and body as she pleasured him just as eagerly as he did her. If not more. She had memorized every hard muscle and line of his physique. The power that his body radiated alone could make her wet between her thighs. His huge cock reached places inside her, did things to her that Pusintin could never have reached or accomplished, and she lavished his organ with attention whenever she could. She tasted him as often as she wanted, savoring the taste and texture of his manhood like a fine meal. Being with him had brought out a part of her that had lain buried in obscurity for so many years and Jalersi nurtured that within herself. She was very playful in their bed and very vocal, and she did things to Pian that she would never have done to Pusintin.

Then there were the many nights where they just laid together in their bed, their naked bodies entwined together, and they savored the sensation of each other. Jalersi would never get enough of having his soft fur touching her naked flesh wherever she could. The warmth of his body was considerable and often times they did not need or care to use a blanket. He would sometimes extend the claws from his fingers and use them to stroke her skin ever so gently, sending delightful shudders through her body. She was his mate now, his wife and love, and Jalersi had never been happier in her entire life. They had begun a new future together along with those that followed Pian, and Jalersi had every intention of seeing that future come to fruition. Her life, her heart, her love, it all belonged to Pian now. As his did to her. They would take that strength and use it to free their people even if it cost them their own lives in the very process. Jalersi looked down at the small device in her hand and felt happiness flow through her. She padded across the room and crawled seductively across the bed until she was behind Pian. She felt him smile as her arms snaked over his broad shoulders and he instantly set aside the data pad and lifted his head as she brought her cheek to his and kissed his shoulder.

Pian turned his blue feline eyes on her face and thought to himself that he had never seen a more beautiful angel in all of his life. Her hand came up to his cheek and her fingers danced across his neck as he kissed her, breathing deeply of her freshly showered smell. Though not as acute as a Lycavorian’s sense of smell, Kavalians could still distinguish between scents, and Jalersi always smelled sweeter to him than anything.

“What are you reading?” She asked him.

“Status reports.” He answered her. “The Union Senate has moved far faster than even Deia thought they would. They have voted on every article of our treaties and agreed to all of them with very minor changes in the wording.”

“Everything?” Jalersi gasped in surprise.

Pian nodded. “Aleou and the others were shocked as well, but General Azlenr seemed to already know what their answer would be. And Cowen did not seem particularly shocked either to be honest. Perhaps their interaction with Androcles gave them foresight into some things.” He told her.

Jalersi nodded her head. “Androcles touched Cowen in a way we will never understand Pian my love.” She said thoughtfully. “I think he will always have an insight into them now. And Azlenr owes him his life and his command. He saw what kind of man Androcles is and by virtue of that the Lycavorian people. Has Cowen made up his mind yet?”

Pian shook his head. “Not yet ... but I believe he is leaning towards accepting the offer. He is different now Jalersi. The passion and emotion is still there, but he keeps it in check now.

His lessons with the female that Androcles assigned to him are helping him immensely.” Pian looked at her. “And I think he finds her fascinating and not a little attractive.”

Jalersi laughed softly. “Now that would be something.” She said. “You told me in all the years you have known him and watched him grow; he has never displayed an interest in any woman.”

Pian nodded. “He hasn’t. He has always been dedicated to his Pride. Like his father.” He told her. “There was talk that he might not favor women at all.”

“Pian!” Jalersi exclaimed with a smile.

“I am only telling you what was whispered. I never believed it.” He answered her. “This Sherisa, she is the oldest daughter of Thr’won, the senior Mage of Sparta, and she is very strong in what they call this Etheric realm. Sherisa appears to take after her mother and she is very outspoken and forceful.”

“There is nothing wrong with a strong woman.” Jalersi said.

Pian smiled and shook his head. “No there is not. I have you ... and I know this to be fact. And Nikkei takes after you in that regard.” He said.

Jalersi smiled. “She adores you Pian.” She said softly. “You are the father to her that she has never had.”

Pian nodded. “It is an honor for me.” He said.

Jalersi traced his jaw and smiled. “How many children do you want Pian my love?” She asked.

Pian smiled in reply. “We have never talked of that, have we?” He said.

Jalersi shook her head. “No.”

“I have always wanted a big family.” Pian answered. “My father once said to me that a true Kavalian would want as many children as his wife and mate could give to him and remain healthy and strong herself.” He looked at Jalersi with devoted eyes. “I only care that they are healthy and happy. And I hope any sons we have are as smart as you and any daughters are as equally beautiful.”

Jalersi kissed him hard, his words causing her passions to ignite and course through her. She held his face in her hands as she ran her tongue along his lips playfully and he tried to catch it with his lips. It was a game they had started shortly after they had come together and it was one they played even in public now. Pian had made it a point to show her affection whenever he could and not care who was watching. She drew back after a long moment and stared into his eyes.

“Have you thought of any names?” She asked him.

“Names?” Pian asked with a smile and shake of his head. “Until now all I have focused on is doing what I needed to do to secure your love Jalersi.” He said. “The names of children we might have never even crossed my mind.” Her stared at her for a long moment. “I think ... I think our first-born son I would like to name after my father, if you approve. He was the one who started me on this road. Encouraged me. He never doubted I would win you over one day. I would like to honor him for that faith.”

“Aelan’Nruarani.” Jalersi said softly. She smiled at Pian, her blue eyes glittering in joy. “He will have a strong name. An honored name.”

Pian nodded his head in agreement. “Yes, he will.” He said. “He will...” Pian stopped talking and looked at her oddly. “Why are you asking me this now Jalersi?” He questioned her suddenly on alert.

Jalersi shrugged. “I just thought it might be something we needed to talk about.” She said with a huge smile. “Especially now.”

“What is so special about now?” He asked. “We...” His eyes grew wide and he bolted to his feet next to the bed staring at her. “Jalersi! Are you saying ... are you... ?”

Jalersi couldn’t hold in the tears of happiness she felt anymore and her own feline like eyes became moist as she held out the pregnancy test to him. “I ... I asked Tarifa to get this for me because I wanted to be sure. Their tests are so much more exact.” She said as Pian took the device. “I carry ... I carry your son in my womb Pian’Nruarani.”

“My...” Pian looked at the test in his hands and found they were shaking. “My son.” He gasped lifting his eyes to look at her. “You carry ... you carry my son! My ... my child?”

Jalersi hadn’t really known what to expect when she told him. Pusintin had not shown much emotion at all when she told him she was carrying Karun, and hardly any with Kalis, Leruk or Nikkei. Pian’s face however, it lit up and his bright blue eyes shined with unabashed and obvious delight. Jalersi yelped in surprise as he scooped her from the bed and into his arms and began to whirl her around their quarters while hugging her tightly to him. Jalersi laughed in total and complete happiness. This was certainly not what she had expected, but seeing him act this way, any lingering doubts that may have persisted in the back of her mind were fully tossed aside. He kissed her hard, his lips capturing hers in a sizzling show of devotion and love to her. Jalersi returned the kiss with all that she was, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he held her suspended eight inches off the floor.

Pian stopped spinning her around and stared into her eyes. “How ... how do you know it is ... how do you know it is a boy?”

Jalersi’s tear filled eyes glowed in love. “I know. A woman knows these things Pian my love.” She stated softly.

Pian kissed her again and Jalersi basked in the intensity of the passion as she kissed him back. The door chime interrupted their moment and it became insistent when they ignored it initially. Pian didn’t release her from his arms as he moved to the wall and stabbed his hand down on the wall panel.

“What?” He snarled almost angrily about the interruption.

“Pian ... I’m sorry...” Karun’s voice carried to them.

Pian’s face immediately became softer. “No Karun. Forgive me my harshness.” He replied as Jalersi rested her head on his shoulder.

“Andro is here and he wanted to speak to my mother and I.” Karun’s voice told them.

Jalersi lifted her head. “Us?” She asked. “Did he say why Karun?”

“No mother. Only that it was important.” Karun answered. “Ardis and I are headed for the foyer to meet him. Come down as soon as ... as soon as you are presentable.”

Jalersi looked at Pian and her face broke into a smile as they both caught her son’s implied comment from the tone of his voice. Karun knew that Pian had given her the love his father never had and his mother returned that love and emotion with happiness. He had never seen her so comfortable and glowing now that she had accepted and embraced her true feelings for Pian.

“We are ... we are merely talking Karun.” Jalersi finally stammered.

They heard Karun chuckle softly and then they heard Ardis’s whispered admonishment to her husband and the sound of her striking his thick body. “Very well mother.” He finally said. “Come down quickly.”

Jalersi looked at Pian, his blue eyes making her shudder in happiness. She traced his strong jaw with her finger, delighting in the feel of the soft fur of his face. “I have never loved anyone or anything as I love you Pian’Nruarani.” She spoke softly. “You have ... you have given me something I never imagined I would have.”

Pian kissed her softly. “No more than I love you Jalersi’Nruarani.” He said.

“Let us go see what Androcles has to tell me.” Jalersi spoke. “Then I wish to tell your mother and make plans with her for a traditional Kavalian ceremony for when our son joins us.”

Pian looked at her with bright eyes. “She would be honored my wife.” He said with a smile. “But first you must put regular clothes on.” He said lowering her to the floor. “I do not wish to have others gaze upon delights that are only mine to see.”

Jalersi laughed and gave him a shove in the shoulder. “Let them gaze.” Jalersi spoke as she turned to head for the closest. “There is only one set of hands and eyes that will ever rest upon me again.”

Pian watched her strut seductively across the room and once more he blessed his father for pushing him forward. He now had what he had desired most in his life in Jalersi ... but that same faith his father had shown in him was now part of Pian. And he would use that faith to free his people so that he and Jalersi could have the life he wanted. Free of oppression and hate and death.

Pian would keep that faith close to his heart. Especially now that his future would include one more life. One of many more he hoped.


“ ... begun to settle in.” Cowen spoke as he led Andro and Jomann into the main foyer of the embassy and waved his arm around the interior. “Working with your people we have been able to remove everything from what Matuarr and his bastards did. We have replaced all of the offices and repaired the damage done.” Cowen looked at Andro. “I never fully appreciated the skill of your engineers Andro. I do now.”

Andro smiled. “They sure can build things, can’t they?” He said.

“Indeed, they can.” Cowen spoke looking at him intently. “You ... you have come for my answer?”

Andro shook his head. “I told you I would give you a few days to think it over and work with Sherisa. How is that coming?”

Cowen’s eyes narrowed somewhat and he turned fully to face him. “I am a poor student and she is ... she is very patient.” He said.

Andro nodded. “It is not easy I know.” He said. “Part of me regrets doing what I did. I do apologize for...”

Cowen shook his head quickly. “No!” He hissed sharply. “I do not regret it for a single moment! What you ... what you showed me Androcles. Never in my life would I have been able to see things like I do now. Not without your actions. I will not turn away from that now. Not with the future of my people in the balance.”

“There is no need to rush.” Androcles told him. “Jomann can tell you that control only comes with time and patience.”

Jomann nodded in agreement. “I am still learning about what I am able to do.” He said in agreement. “It does not happen overnight.”

Andro nodded. “I as well.” He said. “Especially now.”

Cowen nodded his head. “I think Sherisa finds me amusing.” He said with no malice in his voice. “And she is...”

Andro looked at him. “She’s what?”

Cowen met his eyes. “She can distract me so easily.” He said almost embarrassingly. “I have never been ... never been so close to an elven female. Seen them from afar yes ... but never so close to me. Their beauty ... her beauty ... it is beyond anything I have ever seen.”

Andro nodded. “She does take after her mother in looks doesn’t she?” He said with a smile. “But remember ... she’s half Lycavorian too. And she is very proud of that fact. She is sterner than her brothers and sisters, I know that from experience. She used to watch us as we were growing. I think that is because of the time she was born and was raised here in Sparta. It was not an easy life with everything happening then.”

Cowen nodded. “I don’t imagine it was.” He said.

“You have more in common than you might think Cowen.” Andro said. “Do not be afraid to ask her these things. It will build a trust between you that can only help with your studies.”

Cowen blinked several times. “I ... I did not think of things this way.” He said. “Perhaps you are right.”

They turned as Karun and Ardis came down the stairs from the upper level and Ardis went immediately to hug Andro tightly. He squeezed her hard with a smile as Karun shook hands with Jomann.

“How you doing cousin?” He asked drawing back and looking at her.

Ardis smiled brightly. “It’s nice to be home.” She said holding his arms. “We are enjoying it as much as we are able before we leave to go back.”

Andro nodded his head and looked at Karun. He reached out and Karun grasped his arm without question, pulling him tightly into an embrace which Andro returned. “It’s good to see you Andro.” Karun said.

Andro smiled. “You are looking well cousin.”

Karun grinned. “It’s Ardis. She keeps me on my toes and feeds me well.”

Ardis laughed. “Ah! He does all the cooking! I hate to cook!”

Andro laughed as well and nodded. “Yes ... I seem to recall we all got sick the last time you attempted your culinary skills.”

Ardis punched him lightly in the arm. “Hey! That was an accident.” She spat at him.

Andro nodded. “Indeed it was.” Ardis looked at him menacingly and Andro grinned even wider. “Ok ... ok. No more making fun of your cooking.”

“What’s going on Andro?” Karun asked. “You wouldn’t have come here unless it was important. I know you are getting ready to lave soon.”

Andro nodded. “This is important.” He said. “And it is something you need to know as you go forward.”

“Androcles!” Jalersi’s voice echoed and they all turned to see her finish coming down the stairs, Pian right behind her.

Andro didn’t hesitate and he stepped up to her and took her hands. Though it was not something publicly spoken of, all of the Leonidas children held a special place in their hearts for Jalersi and Pian because of their actions in helping to save Aricia’s life. By their actions they had helped to save one of their mothers and would be forever honored and treated as extended members of their family. Andro gripped her hands tightly and leaned forward to kiss Jalersi’s cheek warmly. She smiled brightly and Andro detected the distinct change in her scent almost immediately. He leaned back quickly and looked at her, questions in his eyes. Jalersi nodded but said nothing and he knew they were waiting to tell everyone.

“It is always a pleasure to greet you Lady Jalersi.” He spoke with a smile. He looked at Pian. “General Pian.”

Pian stepped up next to Jalersi and nodded to him with a smile of greeting. “You are here early Androcles.” He said. “It is a pleasure ... but as you said it must be important to divert you from your other duties.”

Andro nodded his head and stepped back slightly. “It is important.” He told them. “As I was telling Karun, it is knowledge that you should have moving forward, for it concerns family and the future.”

Jalersi looked at him confused. “Family?” She asked. Jalersi’s eyes grew wide and her hands went to her mouth as she felt a stab of sorrow in her heart seeing that Andro’s eyes had focused entirely on her. “Kalis!” She gasped. “It’s about Kalis isn’t it?”

Andro nodded his head slowly. “Yes.”

“He’s ... he’s dead isn’t he Andro?” Jalersi asked as her blue eyes became slightly moist.

Andro withdrew the holodisc from inside his uniform jacket and held it up. “You should probably see this for yourself.” He said moving to the small table in the foyer and setting the disc down. He pressed the activation button on the top and a beam of light shot out directly in front of them becoming the full cone of a holographic message projection within a few seconds. Jalersi gasped loudly when she recognized who was in the transmission and she stepped closer to Pian, his arm slipping around her waist.

“Kalis!” Jalersi gasped. It was Kalis yes ... but it was not. Something was different about her middle son. So very different than the last time she had seen him. When he started speaking Jalersi knew why.

“Hello mother.” The image of Kalis spoke now. “I hope ... I hope Karun and Nikkei are with you when you view this message, but if not perhaps you could find it in your heart to let them see it. Uncle Martin said I would have time to do this before we returned to his ship and I wanted to do it as soon as possible.” Kalis smiled almost shyly. “Before I lose the courage too.”

Karun stepped forward. “Uncle Martin? Andro what... ?” He almost shouted.

Andro nodded and held up his hand seeing the looks of confusion from Jalersi and Pian both. “Watch cousin ... watch and see.” He said.

“I do not ... I do not know where to begin really.” Kalis continued now. “My words and my actions towards you and Karun and Nikkei through the years ... more so you mother ... they were vile and they dishonored you in a way I don’t know if you will ever be able to forgive. I would know ... I would understand if you felt this way ... but I wanted you to know what I have found mother. I wanted you to know that ... it is my hope that one day you will forgive me for all I have done. That Karun and Nikkei will forgive me. I know it may not be possible ... but Serale convinced me that all I could do was try.”

They watched as he shifted on his feet and they could see movement in the background. He was obviously on a ship and they could easily see other Kavalians in the background as well as Lycavorians. Kalis finally looked back up and began speaking again.

“Something happened to me on Enurrua mother.” Kalis spoke again. “In the midst of all of father’s twisted ideas, the hate and corruption that gripped me, I was shown a path. Uncle Martin showed me a path that father never did. He could have killed me so easily...” Kalis laughed softly. “Carians ... he could have struck me down without blinking an eye or a wasted breath. He did not. He gave me something that ... it allowed me to see what father never showed to me. Never showed Karun; what it was his duty to show us as our father. When Uncle Martin showed me this ... when I saw this, a new road was opened to me mother. It is a road that I now walk with my head held high.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.