Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

EARTH

LYCAVORIAN UNION MILITARY HQ

SPARTAN COMMAND CENTER, 0645 HRS

500 METERS BENEATH MOUNT HAGIOS

Hope.

They had gambled everything on that one word for their future and the prospect for their men and their people. Since the day he had stood in front of Dorian and Lisisa Leonidas, his belief in that word was growing by leaps and bounds. He glanced at his friend and could see the same faith etched on Byka’s face as well as they entered the massive Command and Control Center. Perhaps it was for other reasons, but the same look Azlenr wore on his weathered face was also displayed on Byka’s face. They were escorted by two Durcunusaan troops who had been their shadows since coming to Earth early yesterday morning. Yet these two men had treated them with more respect and honor than they would have received from many of his own people. They answered questions without hesitation and as honestly as they could and were allowed. Never once in their presence did Azlenr feel as if he was a prisoner. Knowing what he knew now, Azlenr’Macoe was quite sure the might and dedication of the Lycavorian Union would have crushed them like so much garbage had it come to blows on Solmar. Judging by what he had seen over the course of the last few days he knew that these were men and women, of all species, who took the defense and preparation of their Union quite serious. He had seen small things at first; weapons, tools, communications equipment, items of war that he had not known could exist. And now this facility.

Though he had them outnumbered in actual troop strength, Azlenr had no doubts that the three brigades of Union troops that had landed on Solmar would have gone through his two divisions of experienced and well trained troops like shit through a Kavalian Plains Swamp Rat. As each hour passed since that day, Azlenr’Macoe could see the dark clouds that had hovered over his people for so long slowly lifting.

“We did the right thing Byka my old friend.” Azlenr finally spoke softly.

Byka met his eyes and nodded. “Of that I have no doubts.” He answered. Azlenr looked at him oddly for a moment and then he heard the female voice and knew why Byka was already firmly convinced.

“Papa! Isn’t it amazing?” Kameka spoke as she moved up to him with the Lycavorian Spartan he knew as Daio moving behind her.

They stopped walking as Meka came up to them and halted. She was wearing a standard Union Light Armor Flight Suit that hugged her figure but her still beautiful face is what drew Azlenr’s attention. Her dark brown eyes were more alive now than Azlenr had ever seen them since Marsin had violated her so and she appeared relaxed and confident. He hadn’t seen her since the crash and for the first time Azlenr took notice that the scars that had dotted her face were completely gone. He glanced up quickly and looked at Daio once more, saw the ways his eyes stayed on her, and then he put it together. His eyes went back to Kameka and he noticed how her tail was no longer wrapped around her waist as it had been in the years since the attack. Now it swayed leisurely back and forth behind her as she walked, twitching happily from side to side as his own wife’s tail did when he was home with her. The Spartan Daio had obviously staked a claim to Meka and from her actions and the brightness of her eyes it appeared she was utterly accepting of his attentions. It appeared as if Kameka had stepped beyond her past for even in the few hours on the ship coming here he had seen her slowly coming out of the self-imposed shell she had erected around herself. Azlenr had heard from both Byka and others how the Spartan Daio had defended Kameka with savage ferocity and from the looks of it, there had been more involved than simply doing his duty.

In a brazen display of emotion and caring for a Kavalian male, Byka hugged his daughter tightly to himself, his own face relaxed and peaceful. Azlenr knew then that his friend had fully accepted the path they were on and was not going to hide it from anyone. Kameka hugged her father back and then stepped back slightly to stand in front of Daio almost possessively Azlenr noticed. He also noticed that Daio did not back away, his arm curling halfway around her waist as he held out his hand to her father. Byka took it without hesitation and greeted Daio as he saw Meka’s tail slip up and curl around his forearm.

“Daio ... I see you are taking care of my daughter.” Byka said with a smile.

“Papa!” Kameka exclaimed in mock horror.

Daio laughed softly and his arm tightened around her waist slightly Azlenr saw. It was a move that Kameka did not shy away from, but leaned into somewhat, as her tail curled tighter around his arm as much as possible. “It is the first time I have ever given a tour of our city of Sparta to such a beautiful woman sir. I thank you for allowing me to do so. Her company was excellent. As was yours sir.”

Byka looked at his daughter with bright eyes of his own. It had shocked him when Daio came to them at the embassy after only a few hours on the planet and asked for his permission to take Kameka on a tour of the city. He thought that they would be confined to the embassy grounds until after several meetings and such. The look in his daughter’s eyes when Daio had appeared was something he could not deny. Her dark eyes were alive with life as they had been before Marsin had violated her so. He could not refuse her and he was even more stunned when Daio offered that he accompany them to dinner at least. Kameka was adamant that he come with them and Daio took them to a small outdoor café in the heart of Old Sparta he called it. The food was excellent and even as they sat at the table watching as hundreds of men, women and children passed them by, they were looked at only with curious wonder and not harsh anger as Byka had expected. It appeared that Athani Leonidas’s acceptance into their world had given most of them reason to not judge all Kavalians in the same light. Kameka hung on Daio’s every word as he told them his history and the history of the city he called home. After three hours Byka decided to leave them together for they could not take their eyes from each other and she had taken to holding his large hand within hers. Byka could think of no better hands to leave Meka with than the man who had saved her life and annihilated the monster that had been the cause of her agony and shame these last years. He knew they were not far from the embassy and as he walked the busy streets back to the embassy he was again taken aback at the seeming acceptance his presence caused among those he passed. After what Keleru and Pusintin had wrought in this very city he thought for sure he would be hated. These Spartans and their people whether Lycavorian or elf or human, it appeared they were far more tolerant and accepting than his own people.

“The meal was superb and I returned to the embassy and went right to sleep because of it.” Byka told him with a smile.

Daio turned to Azlenr. “Good morning General.” He said. “Andro is waiting for you at the other end of the CIC.”

Azlenr looked around in wonder. This facility was unlike anything he had ever seen in his lifetime. The CIC as Daio called it was easily as large as an outdoor Tovon stadium. The madly popular Kavalian sport could attract thousands of fans from across the planets. He let his dark eyes wander for a moment, taking in the three floors and the open railing that allowed those occupying the upper floors to look down into the actual Command Center itself. He turned his eyes back to Daio. “I ... this facility is amazing.” He finally stammered.

Daio nodded. “I hate it myself.” He answered with a smile. “Too many buttons and switches and screens for my taste.”

“You allow us ... you allow us access to your Central Command Center for the Union military Daio?” Azlenr asked.

“Our allies have come here often sir.” Daio answered. “To discuss one thing or another.”

Azlenr met his eyes. “You consider us your allies?” He asked softly.

“Your actions on Solmar have made the news here General.” Daio spoke to him. “How you risked quite a bit to safeguard the civilian population. How many of your men remain on Solmar now helping to rebuild and defend the colony. The Bontawillian government has also expressed their thanks through diplomatic channels at what you and General Byka were able to do.”

“We invaded their colony!” Azlenr spoke in shock.

Daio nodded his head. “In a ruse that was intended not for conquering ... but to kill you and General Byka.” He answered. “You were used sir ... and when Keleru thought you had outlived your usefulness he decided to have you killed. The information we got from the Puma Bane commander’s data pad only confirmed this as you know. Andro thought it to be wise to make sure that was known by everyone.” Daio stepped closer to him. “You will find General ... you will not lack for support and loyalty from us if you are our friends.”

Azlenr was silent for a moment and then he nodded his head. “So it would seem.” He said. “So it would seem.”

Daio smiled and slid his arm down to grasp Kameka’s hand. “Follow me. General Pian and the others are coming in from the south entrance as we speak. It’s time that the future of the Kavalian people began to take shape.”


“ ... the men who will make up the inner realm of the new government.” Deia spoke from chair beside where Andro sat in his father’s chair at the head of the table. “I will not attempt to name them all as my pronunciation of their names is not yet up to par and I do not wish to insult any of them.” She finished with a small smile. It was a smile that was matched by several of the Kavalian men seated at the table.

The conference table was massive to say the least, easily able to accommodate all of the twenty-nine senior Kavalian Pride leaders who had accompanied Pian’Nrurani of their own accord, as well as Admiral Ceneu, General Vistr and three other senior Union officers. Arrarn sat at the other end of the table with Narice and Toria on either side of him. There was some tension between the Kavalians and Narice, for these men had fought the high Coven for many years, but none of them made any overt remarks and no hostile looks were given. Andro and Deia both noticed this right away and it was the first and best sign that these men and hopefully those they commanded would be indicative of most of the Kavalian population.

Around the table seated in comfortable chairs behind the men and women were senior aides and several other military officers of both species. Pian’Nrurani was seated five chairs down from Andro’s left, Jalersi sitting proudly beside her husband and mate, his large hand resting between her two smaller, slender hands in full view of everyone who saw. Athani sat on her left beside Resumar with her long tail curled around his upper arm as much as she was able. Seated at this table were the men who led the largest Kavalian Prides to back Pian; all of them embracing the need for change in order to go forward into what future they were to have. Many of these Prides were from the outer edges of Kavalian space, far from the influences of the older and more archaic Prides who held power and wanted the status quo to continue. Many of those present had already begun to treat their females, not as inferior servants, but as equals in many things. All of them were intelligent enough to know that complete change would take many generations, but they were actively insuring that the path of their Prides led them forward and not back.

“I would like to welcome you all here.” Andro spoke from his chair. “I hope we can accomplish everything we set out to do.”

“Do you speak with the authority of your father Prince Androcles?” A Kavalian asked from his chair. His dark blond fur was generously laced with gray and he appeared to be one of the older Kavalians present. Pian leaned forward in his chair.

“Androcles ... this is General Aleou of the Pride Hkan.” Pian said. “Since the others will not let me escape leadership of what we have begun, I have appointed him as second to me.”

Andro nodded. “General Aleou’Hkan then?” He asked.

The Kavalian’s eyes showed his surprise at Androcles’s use of the customary Kavalian tradition of speaking his full name in a show of respect. He bowed his head slightly at this show of high opinion to acknowledge it and then he turned his dark eyes to Pian. “It is you who had the courage and fortitude to finally act on what all of us here have been afraid to do Pian.” He spoke. “It is only right that you lead us.” The heads of all the Kavalians at the table nodded in agreement at Aleou’s words, and did so in a convincing manner.

Pian nodded and looked at Andro once more. “We are ready.” He said.

Andro nodded and looked at two men who stood off to his right and motioned with his hand to them. They began to move among the men and women at the table and hand out data pads. “To answer your question General ... in almost all things I speak with the authority of my father. Not to worry though ... we will be speaking with him shortly. I know you all met with Prime Minister Deia and several others last evening and these are the preliminary decisions that were made at the meeting. Most of them it seems you had already agreed to with Pian before coming here so there is no need for us to review them. They are issues that of the concern of the Kavalian people and are best left to those who understand your people most, which is you in this room.” Andro leaned forward. “It is also my understanding that Pian has appointed General Azlenr to be the overall commander of your forces and General Byka as commander of what would be considered your Special Operations units. I will not begin to question the wisdom or experience of those in this room who have far more years than I do, just so you all agree on these decisions.” Andro again saw the nods of agreement from the men at the table.

The younger Kavalian rose from his chair about half way down the table. His very large six foot three frame had light brown fur which was impeccably groomed. He had a powerful build under the uniform he wore and his green feline like eyes were bright with intelligence. His tail was at least a meter long and dangled calmly along his left leg.

“While these many pleasantries are all fine and wonderful ... we need to know how the great Lycavorian Union intends to help us!” The man spoke in a tone of voice that spoke of if not distrust, then at least the fact he wasn’t fully convinced. “We risked much by coming here! We risk our Prides and our futures by defying Keleru and Pusintin. We...”

“That is enough Cowen!” Aleou snapped looking at the younger man. “That we are even here should be proof enough that the Union will help us!”

Andro looked at the young Kavalian. “And you are?” He asked.

“I am Cowen’Shan.” He snapped forcefully. “Leader of Pride Shan!”

“And you speak to the Crown Prince of the Union!” Pian snarled. “You will mind your tone Cowen! They did not need to do this and they certainly did not need to offer to help us! We need their help!”

“At what cost to us?” Cowen snapped right back though with a much milder tone because of the position Pian held. “I trust in you Pian’Nrurani ... and what we are attempting but Keleru and his Puma Bane scum have already taken from us family and friends! What will the Union require for their assistance?”

Jalersi turned quickly and looked at Andro in an effort to explain. “My ... my father’s Puma Bane assassination teams came for Cowen, his father and others of Pride Shan when they first...” Jalersi could not continue and stopped for a moment to compose herself. “They killed his father and two of his younger sisters. It was...”

“They made my father watch as a dozen Puma Bane Commandos raped and butchered my sisters in front of him!” Cowen barked. “And then after they beat him until he could no longer stand; they gutted him like some sort of animal in the streets! I swore to my mother to see them avenged! We can not do that sitting here!”

Andro looked at him. “Your mother survived?” He asked softly.

Cowen nodded his head. “My mother and my three youngest siblings! My father ... my father left me in charge of our Pride and his last words to me were to keep them ... to see them safe!”

“And keeping them safe means that you charge off into the unknown with vengeance in your blood and hate clouding your eyes and heart?” Andro asked him. “Did your father agree with Pian’Nrurani and what he is attempting to build for your people?”

“I would not be here if he did not!” Cowen snapped.

“Do you believe in it?” Andro asked as he rose and got to his feet.

“You question me?” Cowen growled.

Andro shook his head as he moved towards him. “I’m not questioning you ... I’m asking if you share your father’s vision for your Pride and your people?”

“Pride Shan was closest to the influence of the center core worlds of the Kavalian Empire Andro. They are one of the largest to have joined me.” Pian spoke now from his chair. “When I put out the call ... when I put out the call they were among the first who responded. They lost ... they lost the most because of their proximity to the core worlds. Puma Bane teams were able to reach them more quickly than anyone anticipated.”

Andro walked along the side of the table towards Cowen. “How many of your Pride?” He asked softly.

“Nearly two thousand!” Cowen hissed angrily. “A quarter of them Pride Shan children! Our children!”

Andro stopped in front of Cowen who had turned to face him fully. Several Durcunusaan within the room were getting nervous at the Kavalian’s anger and what he might do and even some of those Kavalians at the table were showing signs of nervousness. Cowen was taller than Andro by three inches at least, but their builds were very similar in definition. Cowen probably outweighed Andro by about forty pounds and was somewhat thicker with muscle and many of the Durcunusaan were trying to determine if they should intervene. Many of the Kavalians at the table had also noticed that Jomann, who they knew to be Androcles’s Durcunusaan Captain, had not moved from his position just behind Andro’s chair.

Aleou got to his feet now. “Cowen ... this does not help our cause.” He tried to reason with the young man.

“How do we know we can trust them?” Cowen snapped.

“Cowen’Shan!” Jalersi barked now as she got to her feet. “You have no right!”

Cowen’s eyes became instantly less angry as he looked at her Andro saw. “With all respect Pride Lady Nruarani, we waste time here.” He spoke in a respectful tone of voice towards her. He addressed her as all of them had begun to address her. Jalersi was Pian’s wife and mate now and she commanded almost as much respect as he did. No one knew who started it, but most of them had begun to refer to her as Pride Lady Nruarani in a show of esteem and for her role as the senior female of Pride Nruarani. Something Pian’s mother was ecstatic over. “We must act!”

“Does rushing off on a mission of vengeance honor your father’s last words to you?” Andro asked him.

“You know nothing of my father!” Cowen snarled turning back to him. “Or my Pride! You know nothing of what we have endured!”

Andro shook his head. “No ... I don’t.” He answered him. “But it strikes me as odd how similar his words to you sound like the words a Spartan father would tell their son in the same situation.”

“So ... so you say!” Cowen hissed.

Androcles looked at Cowen for a long moment. They were about the same age if he was correct, and there was no doubt that Cowen was strong willed and equally capable. Andro could also sense the fear and indecision within him. And it was not because he was here. Androcles sensed that he had much in common with this Kavalian Pride Leader. A man who had been unprepared to assume the role he now held. Much like Androcles himself. He held out his hand slowly.

“Will you allow me to show you that perhaps we are not so different Cowen’Shan?” He asked.

Deia rose to her feet as she recognized what Andro was about to do. “Andro ... no!” She barked.

Cowen’s head turned to look at her. “What...” His eyes turned back to Andro just as he reached out and grasped Cowen’s large hand in his own. “Arrrrgggg...” Cowen screamed as white hot pain lanced through his temples and he reached up with his opposite hand to grab his head. “What ... what are you... ? Ahhhh!”

[Let me show you Cowen’Shan.] Andro’s voice echoed in his mind. [Let me show you just how close we are.]

Cowen groaned in pain once more, staggering almost drunkenly, his right hand held in an iron grasp with Andro’s and his left reaching out to brace himself against the table. He saw so many images flashing across his mind, children, men and women. He saw places he had never been to; never seen; the clash of hardened steel upon shield; the splashing of blood as that steel met flesh; the shattering sound of weapons fire in bright green jungles. Andro stepped closer to him, grasping his left shoulder with his hand and pulling him closer. Many of the Kavalians had come to their feet, the Durcunusaan suddenly moving closer as Deia moved around the table only to have Jomann grasp her arm.

“No.” Jomann said calmly as he held Deia back. “Everyone hold!” He barked the order.

“What is he doing?” Aleou barked angrily. “He is ... he is killing him!”

Those close to Andro and Cowen staggered back slightly as the light blue Etheric pulse surrounded their hands. Cowen’s claws extended from his fingertips but his fur covered hand simply grasped Andro’s hand tighter.

“Resumar!” Pian growled. “What is happening?”

Resumar had come to his feet as well to protect his brother but he saw what Andro was doing as Cowen’s face began to lose the pained features. “Wait Pian!” Resumar shouted. “He is...”

“He is what?” Pian snapped.

“He is showing him.” Resumar declared softly.

[We are two of a kind Cowen’Shan. Different but still the same.] Andro’s voice filtered to Cowen as he gripped the side of the table but the pain rapidly dissipated to nothing. [You and I. We have been pushed into positions we were not prepared to take by actions not of our choosing. Do not be afraid my friend. You have a pure heart Cowen’Shan and what you see is all that I have seen. All that my father and grandfather have seen. Those loved and those lost. Family. Friends. I wish to share this with you to show you who I am. Be at peace and we will understand each other in a way that brothers understand each other. Reach beyond the hate and anger that clouds your purpose Cowen. Reach beyond and grasp what your father taught you.]

Cowen shook his head slightly, his eyes still closed tightly. [How... ?]

[How can I do this?] Andro finished his sentence. [Let’s just say it is a gift and a curse I have within me. I will stand with you and your people. Die for you and your people in the cause of freedom if need be. I only need you to know that we are not so different and what I show you is to earn your trust.] Andro moved closer to him as everyone watched. [Open your mind Cowen and share with me as I have shared with you. Then you will see what future your people can have. What you can be part of giving to them.]

Cowen was a Kavalian warrior and he feared nothing. It was how his father had raised him and his brothers to be and he grasped that now. His eyes remained closed but all look of strain vanished as he let himself give of the memories he held within him. He gripped Andro’s hand tighter as the visions of his father and sisters returned from the night he found them. All of them shattered and broken and cast aside like so much fodder. He held nothing back and Andro saw the tears he had shed over his father’s body, the tender way he lifted each of his sisters and carried them to the waiting ship himself. Then Cowen saw another time and place ... two young woman ... one who looked very much like the man holding his hand. She too was broken and severely beaten and he saw the tears in the eyes of the Prince as he clutched his sister to him. He saw the perceived failures he harbored that still gripped Androcles Leonidas every single day; he saw the adoring love for the women who held his heart, the brothers and sisters and family that were his own. He saw the visions of slavery under the High Coven of old, but also the hope and confidence for the High Coven under his brother’s vampire wife. He saw objects hurtling across the darkness of space, like beacons of light and hope. Cowen released the table and his hand came up behind Andro’s head, pulling him closer as he was immersed in a world he never knew existed. Andro didn’t resist as Cowen grasped for that knowledge and hope.

[There are few among your people who can do what we are doing now Cowen’Shan.] Andro continued. [We call it Mindvoicing. It comes natural to my people, my species and many among the elves and vampires. We can also give this ability to others should we turn them or chose to. Athani has it because she is my brother’s wife and mate. I have chosen to give it to you. Your heart burns like a bright light Cowen’Shan. The goodness in it eclipses all else. Do not let the road and path of anger and vengeance take you to a place you will not return from. You and I Cowen ... we represent a generation that has yet to see it’s adulthood. What we could all be. You and I, others like us, we need to be the foundations for that generation in the years to come. My father, your father, Pian, these men at the table, we honor and follow them. What they do now, we will continue for centuries for it is what we believe as well. If we are to have trust among us, it must start with our generation. From there it will grow and prosper if we wish it to.]

Cowen’s eyes popped open now. [You ... you would do this?] He gasped with his mind startling himself at how easy it was.

Andro’s eyes opened as well and he heard the muted gasps from several of the Kavalians present. His eyes had grown much brighter, as had Cowen’s bright green feline orbs. Athani Leonidas grasped Resumar’s arm as she realized what was happening just from the initial look on Cowen’s face for it was exactly what she had experienced when Resumar claimed her.

“They are talking!” She gasped. “He has given Cowen what you and Cemath gave to me Resumar!”

All eyes turned to her as Resumar nodded. “Yes he has.”

“What? What are you ... what do you mean?” Aleou asked.

“He has given Cowen the ability to Mindvoice General!” Athani replied. “So he will ... so he will understand and know.”

[I would do anything to protect those that I love Cowen’Shan. Just as you would. You and I ... my Captain Jomann ... my brothers; we wear that emotion openly on our sleeves my friend.] Andro told him. [It is not something we can fight or deny for it was instilled in us by our fathers and those who came before us. Like my father, I have never broken a promise that I have made. Give me ... give us the chance to show you that if your goals and desires are for the benefit of your people and others, there is nothing we would not do for you. Nothing!]

[I care nothing for myself.] Cowen spoke softly. [I have no woman. No children. All that remains are my brothers and sister. My mother. My Pride.]

[Then lead them as your father would want you to.] Andro said. [Lead them as my father taught me to lead my people. Fight with your head Cowen ... but lead ... lead with your heart!]

Cowen’s eyes grew a little wider when the meaning of those words struck him. They resonated within him like a scream of joy. [Yes!]

[This ability will be with you always now Cowen. It was ... it was the only way I could truly allow you to see that I have no nefarious intentions.] Andro told him evenly. [I am sorry.]

[Sorry?] Cowen gasped. [For giving me the ability to see! For showing me that the future is not as bleak as I first thought? Never!]

[The future is what we make of it Cowen.] Andro told him. [I will assign someone to you in order for you to learn how to use Mindvoice effortlessly. For now ... let us begin to work on how you will take back your empire and free all of your people. In order to do that ... I need for you to trust me. At least a little. I will not betray that trust.]

Cowen nodded his head. [Then let us begin.]

Andro nodded as well and he stepped back slightly their direct connection broken but Cowen still able to feel the whispers of him within his mind. And the whispers of so many more all around. Andro looked at those gathered around the table then and he released Cowen’s hand. “I believe we have some reports to receive.” He finally spoke as he moved back towards his chair. “My father will be contacting us in forty minutes so let’s get started. Mican and Na’lia are standing by.”

The two Kavalians on either side of Cowen’Shan reached for him but he nodded his head quickly indicating he was alright. “We have ... we have much to do.” He said lifting his eyes to meet Pian’s. “Our people need us now.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.