Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

EARTH

CRANAE ISLAND

It was one of the very rare times that he and Elynth had flown down to Cranae Island on a STRIKER. It always felt odd when they did this because both of them so enjoyed viewing their home from above with nothing around them but the sky and clouds. Deia had informed him that the Netnews had crews set up all along the shore in Gytheio waiting to catch a glimpse of him when he returned, though she said they were being very respectful and were not pressing the Durcunusaan officers near the mainland side of the causeway, and she suggested trying to keep his return low key. If that was really possible at all. There had been many stories done by the Netnews about his actions on Solmar and not all of them showed him in a positive light. Several more militant Netnews reporters criticized him for not destroying the invading Kavalians. They more than deserved it in their eyes. In many eyes Andro knew ... and those were the eyes he would need to change.

Andro stood at the top of the ramp watching as Lu’ria and Carisia joined Majeir and Anthar in greeting Lu’ria’s mother Daba. Sehri was with them and he could see her hugging her mother tightly while Ibani and Osbela stood to the side with stern looks on their faces. Andro smiled at that. Sehri’s sisters had tried to entice him, even after he had claimed Sehri. He was not real high on their list of people they cared for at the moment. Sehri had taken it in stride, not even bothering to reprimand her sisters for she could see into Andro’s mind and she knew he had no attraction to them in the least. He turned as Elynth’s bulk moved up behind him slowly, Caydren and Cinol on either side of her and growing rapidly. Sadi and Ne’Veha would be able to begin riding them within a month or so he estimated. They were going to be on the large side for the Firespitter breed, just like their father.

Are you feeling overwhelmed Andro my brother. Elynth spoke softly.

Andro met her golden eyes. Not really sister. Perhaps a little. He answered. It is more that I don’t want to deal with all the politics. I’m no politician.

And that is why you have others who are better suited for that role than you. Elynth told him. And you should use them. Just as your father does.

We could just burn all of them Prince Andro. Caydren spoke from beside Elynth.

Andro laughed as Elynth turned her head and looked at Caydren. You aren’t allowed to burn men and women because they choose to work in politics Caydren. She told him.

Why not? Cinol asked. Ne’Veha has said many times she wants to kill the elven Ministers on Elear.

It would be much easier Elynth. Caydren spoke.

Elynth shook her head. You can’t ... it’s that simple. Andro ... tell them.

Andro shook his head and laughed once more. I agree with them sister. He stated with humor.

You are not to burn any politician Caydren. Sadi’s voice filled their minds. Is that clear?

They turned to see Sadi and Ne’Veha moving from the small flight of stairs into the cockpit.

Nor are you Cinol. Ne’Veha spoke sternly.

Finally! The voices of reason and calm. Elynth declared. And imagine that ... they are female.

Sadi chuckled as she walked up to Caydren and ran her hands down his powerful side. Only kill the ones I tell you. She told him.

Sadi! Elynth declared in abject horror. Her voice did not allow her to pull it off entirely though and Andro laughed harder.

Listen to you sister. He spoke as Sadi took his hand. Your talons are twitching.

Elynth’s golden eyes blinked several times and then she shook her massive head. It didn’t work did it?

Not in the least. Andro said.

Ah well ... I tried. Elynth spoke.

Andro reached up and stroked the scales under her thick neck. Maybe next time sister. When you are not around those who know better.

I thought I had gotten so good at telling falsehoods. Elynth said. I will need to work on that more. Maybe my delivery?

Andro nodded. That’s probably it. He said as Ne’Veha gasped in delight and rushed down the ramp into the waiting arms of her grandmother Na’rnoas who stood beside her mate and husband Jonout. Cinol followed without question and Ne’Veha turned quickly and reached for Cinol’s muzzle as she introduced him to her grandmother. Andro watched as they stood there without fear and Na’rnoas even reached up to run her hands along his scales.

He gripped Sadi’s hand tightly. “Come KertaGai. They will all eventually make their way to the villa. Let’s beat them there.”

Sadi grinned and gripped his arm tightly as they headed down the ramp.


EARTH

CRANAE ISLAND

“ ... are they talking about?” Sehri asked from her seat between her mother and Gorgo. Sadi sat on the opposite side of Gorgo in a comfortable chair while Ne’Veha, Lu’ria, Carisia all occupied two lounge chairs. Eliani, Lisisa, Normya, Zarah and Lucia were sitting at a nearby table with Narice, Toria and Athani picking at the dozens of different choices of food that Gorgo and Dasha had prepared. It had been a long time since they had been able to indulge as they were and all of them were enjoying it.

The patio on Cranae Island was full of nearly all of the remaining Leonidas family which made the Durcunusaan extra alert and mindful of everything going on around the island. There were several dozen members of the Netnews who were trying to get the remote drones close enough to the island to see what was going on while Dilaen was directing two specially chosen Netnews crews into different locations to take images and perhaps conduct small interviews. Retta and Calyb were sitting with Mara and Endeem and the other dragons in the large hay covered area off to the side listening to Elynth and Jeth fill them in on what happen on Solmar. They were both fifteen now and only one year shy of going through their own Agoge as Nara and Deion were now doing. Retta, her dark red hair aside, was looking more and more like her father while Calyb was taking on more of his mother’s features.

Gorgo had found a fast friend in Aleatia. They were very close in age and as they spent time together she found they had many things in common and liked many of the same things. When she met Sehri she was taken by her beauty and calm demeanor even with everything that was going on around her so quickly. And once more Gorgo had wondered how her grandson had succeeded, like his father, in getting so many different and exquisitely beautiful women to love him so completely. Gorgo also knew, as she did with her son, that Sadi was the center of Andro’s universe just as Aricia was for Martin. The comparisons of Sadi to her continued to happen unabated in Sparta while Aricia was already worshiped within the city because of her history here. Sadi’s history was now well known and though Icho had tried to use that against her in the beginning; it had quickly backfired as the Lycavorians Spartans within the city saw the strength behind her jungle green eyes and what she had endured in order to protect her father.

Sadi’s total devotion to Androcles was held up on a level with the Queens towards Martin and Andro’s other wives and mates were rapidly gaining popularity and influence though they did not know it just yet. Ne’Veha was highly regarded among the millions of elves and people of Sparta and Earth just as Dysea and For’mya were. Carisia was idolized by the entire vampire population across the Union, and Lu’ria had an influence that was second only to Sadi because of her Drow blood and heritage. Gorgo had no doubt that when Andro retrieved Caliria, she would also find that her medical skills and connection to the Vanari would give her staunch influence and Sehri would soon take notice that while she may have called herself Rothryn, she was considered Lycavorian in every sense by the people.

As she let her eyes wander over those gathered Gorgo knew each of them here now was special. Narice and Toria held the respect and admiration of the entire Spartan Senate for what they had accomplished in so short a time, as well as their well documented and intense love of Arrarn. Athani was far more beloved than she knew for her decision to return to Kavalian space even though she had a death sentence against her. Her decision to return and help her people and remain by Resumar’s side had secured her reputation among the Lycavorian people with stunning wide spread support. Lucia had quickly been accepted as she and Zarah walked among the markets with Gorgo. Everyone now knew what she had done and the role she had played in saving Zarah’s life. Their love for each other was gaining much notoriety and the comparisons to Tarifa and Aihola and Selene and Lynwe were growing daily. Cha’talla’s actions and those of his sons in rescuing Dysea and spearheading the resurgence of the ancient Akruxian honor had made Tir’ut somewhat of a celebrity. He was often seen with Normya visiting schools in the last weeks and having no qualms about roughhousing with the children in the many playgrounds. His massive size did not deter the small ones and even the dullest individual could see his total devotion to Normya and hers for him.

Gorgo knew Aleatia could not have been happier for her daughter. She had talked at length with Gorgo about Androcles and the conversation she had with him on Solmar. Aleatia had been so very impressed to say the least and Gorgo told her that he had learned from his father well.

Gorgo allowed her eyes to finally settle on Eliani and for the first time she noticed the sense of calm and happiness that permeated her being. Jomann had tamed the wild Leonidas daughter and done so in a way that made certain Eliani would only continue to be extremely well respected and adored by the people. Eliani still had her mother’s temper, but now it was tightly in control. She was still a very emotional young woman, but Jomann’s influence had tempered her base instincts. And Gorgo knew that Eliani worshiped Jomann with every breath. Gorgo always caught her looking at her husband and mate at odd times, her green eyes alive and bright and happy. And Jomann doted over her and did not care who saw. The diminutive Leonidas Princess and the huge Spartan Captain made quite the pair. That they were Anomes was even more telling, as the instances of non-Lycavorian pureblood Anomes was so rare Gorgo could count the number on one hand. And Gorgo knew without doubt that Brendi Faith would soon join Eliani and Jomann for the Eridiani woman could not hide what her eyes told everyone when she was around Eli or Jomann. Gorgo also knew that of all his brothers and sisters, Eliani would be the one who was always beside her brother Androcles. She had taken it upon herself to be his personal caretaker and now that her mate was his Captain, this would never change.

Gorgo turned and followed Sehri’s eyes at her question and she saw Androcles walking along the edge of the water with his brothers, Jomann and Tir’ut. That the four of them were related could not be denied. Andro, Resumar, Arrarn and Dorian were near perfect specimens of healthy young Spartan men. All of them looked so much like their father, tall and muscular and so well defined. So much so that Gorgo knew many young Lycavorian females swooned over them and despaired that all of them were taken and committed to their wives and mates. When you added in Jomann and Tir’ut and you had six incredibly powerful young men, all connected to the Leonidas family in some way and among the most honorable men Gorgo had ever known in her life. It seemed that her family was touching many aspects of different species and cultures within the known universe and doing so in a way that would bring about permanent change for the better.

Gorgo noticed that none of them wore shirts and the sun beat down on already deeply tanned and muscular skin as they walked together along the shore.

“Knowing my grandsons as I do...” Gorgo spoke finally. “They are probably scheming and devising new ways to defeat our enemies in the most horrible of ways. And corrupting poor Tir’ut and Jomann in the process.”

Eliani chuckled from her lounge seat. “Hah! Probably comparing notes on us too!” She quipped playfully. “They are all perverts!”

“As if you don’t enjoy Jomann’s perversions Eli?” Zarah stuck the rib to her. “You are such a pomai.”

Eliani smiled from ear to ear. “Well ... I never said he wasn’t creative.” She spoke with a decidedly sexual overtone.

This brought laughter from all of them and Athani sat back in her chair with a relaxed air about her that she did not have before. Her time as Resumar’s wife had changed her and she thoroughly enjoyed the new her. Knowing that she was completely accepted among these men and women and that her sister Jalersi had found in Pian what she had found in Resumar had given her life new purpose. Their influence on her was also beginning to show as she grinned seductively.

“Resumar’s perversions are very inventive if I do say so myself. I rather enjoy them.” She commented.

Narice looked at Toria and smiled. “As are Arrarn’s.”

They all laughed more as Gorgo shook her head. “You see Aleatia ... my grandsons have corrupted such fine, beautiful women. Just like their father.”

“So grandfather Riall is not perverted grandmother?” Normya asked with a smile.

Gorgo looked at her. “I never said that.” She answered with a grin. “Riall is ... wonderful really. Magnificent and...”

“Stop!” Ne’Veha almost shouted. “I will never be able to look at the Admiral in the same way again if you continue Gorgo!”

They all laughed at the look on Gorgo’s face and even Aleatia couldn’t hold back her own comment. “Dyack does tend to be very ... resourceful in our bed.” She said.

Sehri twisted around and looked at her. “Mother!” She exclaimed.

Aleatia laughed. “Well ... since we are all being so truthful I thought I would give my feelings as well. Your father is very attentive and...” She said.

“Enough!” Sehri exclaimed.

More laughter ensued further as Dilaen led the Netnews crew along the edge of the patio pointing out certain things as they snapped images of the dragons and Leonidas females on the patio. However ... all of them wanted to be on the beach discovering what the Leonidas brothers were talking of.


“ ... can field probably a thousand ships with all the Prides together.” Resumar was speaking as they walked along the water’s edge. “All of them have fought the Coven and are experienced. We’ve also picked up hints that many of the senior officers are becoming wary of Keleru and his motives Andro. We don’t know if this is true or not though. Mican is trying to get his people in deeper but it’s slow and dangerous.”

“Don’t let him take unnecessary risks Res.” Andro spoke. “His people are too valuable. Once Na’lia is able to manufacture a mass distribution system for the clone serum he’ll need to rally them. You said she is close?”

Resumar nodded. “She has two Hadarians helping her. Last time Mican checked in he said they were only weeks away from a viable mass vaccination.”

“You have escaped routes plotted from the Val’istar’s home?” Andro asked.

Resumar nodded his head. “Nine of them. If we even get a slight hint that an attack is coming, every noncombatant will pull up and leave within two hours. We’ve drilled on it several times. I’m telling you ... Pian is very careful. And he has no mercy in him for anyone who wants the status quo to continue. Jalersi either. I’ve spoken to Pian’s mother at length and he has been like this since falling for Jalersi. Everything he has done for twenty years has been to win her love. Now that he has that ... he lives for seeing his people free so that he can give her everything. And seeing the sisters work together is very interesting to say the least.”

Andro nodded in agreement. “That is good to hear. Knowing that there are many like Pian is very good news.” He said. “Father is going to talk to them when Pian has them all together. I have an idea of what he will say and offer but not all of it. You know how close lipped he can be.”

“We can hurt them from the inside Andro.” Resumar spoke. “Hurt them badly with the right support.”

Andro nodded his head. “No doubt ... but father doesn’t believe Keleru’s hold on his empire is as absolute as everyone seems to think.”

“You think he’s bluffing?” Tir’ut asked surprised by this information.

Andro nodded again. “In part yes.”

Tir’ut whistled. “That would be a huge piece of information.” He said.

“A nubous bomb! Especially after Solmar. Azlenr and Byka defecting to General Pian is huge!” Dorian added.

Arrarn looked at Resumar. “You think Pian and the others will go for Narice’s proposal Res?”

Resumar shrugged his shoulders. “That I don’t know Arrarn.” He replied honestly to his younger brother. “There’s a lot of bad blood.”

“On both sides fervon.” Arrarn chimed in.

“No doubt about that ... yes” Resumar said. “With grandfather helping them, Pian believes the Coven is recovering faster than they would have normally. I told him it had more to do with Narice than grandfather Riall. Her proposal would certainly show that the Coven is no threat to them.” Resumar looked at Andro. “Can we support both?”

Andro smiled and nodded. “That’s one thing we can do easily.” He said quickly. “You know how father hoards. We have more than enough to support both operations and then some. With grandfather within Coven space however, what we lack is a serious show of physical support for Pian. That is what father is going to speak to them about I’m pretty sure. He’s got ideas within ideas in his head. Some he hasn’t even shared with me.”

“That could be very good or very bad knowing father.” Arrarn said with a smile as he looked at Andro. “Especially now that you guys have discovered what it is that lets you do whatever it is you do. You said that this Paladin gene you, father, Dorian and maybe Deion carry lets you feel him even here on Earth?”

“It’s growing stronger for me...” Dorian answered quickly. “It’s like a distant sense. I can feel Andro and Jomann easily ... but I only catch intermittent emotions from father. I’m also detecting Deion more and more so he has to have the gene.”

“As he continues with the Tomes it will become stronger.” Jomann spoke now. “It did for me. And I am feeling Deion as well.”

Andro nodded his head. “Jomann and I can feel father and the Praetorian Murano that travels with him if we concentrate hard enough. No doubt they can do the same. It’s easier with Elynth helping us but we can do it alone. Deion is growing quickly. I may have to pull him out of his Agoge to get him the training he needs. Or somehow adjust his training.”

“What about Nara?” Resumar asked.

“She’s is harder to get a read on.” Andro replied. “I think so ... we can sense fleeting images only right now.”

“Images?” Arrarn asked. “What images?”

Andro looked at him. “A blond woman. I’ve never seen her before so I don’t know if it is a real person or if Nara has seen her somewhere before. The images are ... vivid, so I won’t go into them. Not without Nara knowing we can sense her.”

“So this gene is only happening with those of us that are pureblood?” Arrarn asked.

Andro looked at him. “Arrarn ... you don’t think... ?”

Arrarn shook his head quickly. “What? No!” He exclaimed swiftly. “Carians no Andro! I know ... I think we all know that whatever this power you and the others have will not change you. To be honest I’m glad I don’t have it. I wouldn’t want the ... I wouldn’t want the burden.” Arrarn said with a sober tone.

“It’s not limited to purebloods.” Resumar said. “It can’t be. Dori isn’t pureblood.”

Andro shook his head. “No ... but father’s blood is as pure as it gets and so is our mother Isabella’s. The combination must have something to do with it. I need to talk to Val’istar Shiria when she returns tomorrow to know for certain.”

“I would not want this power either.” Tir’ut echoed. “Discovering my father is bonded to a dragon was enough ... but to know I had such ability ... I would not think of it as a gift.”

Andro looked at Dorian and then Jomann. “Believe me ... there are days where we don’t consider it a gift either.”

“Now ain’t that the nubous truth.” Dorian commented.

“So father and our mothers found Pralors?” Resumar said shaking his head and changing the subject quickly. He knew his brothers and Jomann did not want to continue the path of that conversation. “They always manage to do the impossible you know.”

Andro smiled in agreement. “I questioned what he was doing at first but it seems they found what they were looking for yes. It didn’t work out as well as he thought, but things have gotten better in the last few days from what he told me as we returned to Earth.”

“Fedor?” Resumar asked. “Eirene?”

Andro nodded to him in reassurance. “Both of them are doing very well.” He said. “As are our mothers.”

“And you fervon! You bad boy!” Arrarn chortled as he stuck a finger in Dorian’s ribs. “Your Durcunusaan Captain? You dog!”

Dorian smiled shyly. “She doesn’t want too many people to know fervon so please keep it low key.” He said.

Arrarn sobered quickly and nodded his head. He could be very tight lipped when he wanted and if his brother wanted that Arrarn would not violate his trust. “Ah ... her duties. Got it.” He said.

“Sheva is ... she is very professional.” Jomann said thoughtfully. “I have not tried to tell her that she is now considered a Princess.”

Dorian looked at him with wide eyes. “Sibfla ... don’t do that!” He exclaimed. “She’ll go nuts! I’m still trying to get her to loosen up more in public!”

Jomann laughed. “Don’t worry ... she would probably strike me if I did.” He said. “You will need to tell her eventually though. She needs to know Dorian. Her words will carry far more weight once it is discovered. And it will be discovered eventually.”

“I know. I know.” He said. “I just want to take things real slow.” He replied looking at Andro knowingly. “She is very private.”

Andro nodded his head. “Don’t worry Dorian.” He said. “She will have nothing to worry about. I told you that.”

Dorian nodded as they stopped walking and he held out the data pad to Arrarn. “I need you to have Narice check this out for me Arrarn.” He said.

Arrarn took the pad confused and he read quickly. His eyes narrowed somewhat and he looked up at his brother. “You’re sure Dorian? This...”

Dorian nodded slowly. “I need to know why?”

“We need to know.” Andro spoke. “This knowledge remains between us here.” He told them as Arrarn passed the pad to Tir’ut and he then passed it to Resumar after reading it swiftly. “Cha’talla may be able to help and you can include him ... but no one outside of Narice, Toria and yourself on your end Arrarn. At least not now. Tir’ut ... I would like you to work it on this end. More and more Akruxians are coming to Earth now with Esther’s approval. You can move among them easier and discover things we can not. And among the vampires as well. There are connections here on Earth; Dorian and I have determined that. We need to find them.”

Arrarn looked at him. “This could be explosive Andro.” He said. “This ... this is a real threat to you and Dorian. Hell ... it could be to all of us if it’s true.”

Andro nodded. “It could be ... but I agree with Dorian on this. Besides ... we’ll be able to see anything coming.”

“You’re sure about this fervon?” Arrarn asked looking at Dorian. “What I find out could be what you don’t want to hear.”

Dorian nodded in agreement. “I know ... but I don’t think so.” He replied. “And when we get the answers, I intend to make the threat to her go away. Permanently.”

Jomann chuckled. “He is hanging around you and I too much Andro.” He said.

Andro smiled and looked at Dorian. “That he is.” He looked at Arrarn. “Can you access this information Arrarn?” Andro asked.

Arrarn nodded. “I’m the bloody Defense Minister!” He retorted with some force. “Hah! I love saying that!” He gripped Dorian’s arm. “It shouldn’t be an issue. And General Esavorna has resumed command of the Venorik Elghinn, which will make it a little easier.”

“The Ventash’ma allowed that?” Resumar asked surprised.

Arrarn nodded. “They practically begged him to return and take his old position. Some of them knew of his hatred for Aikiro and what she did and they kept it to themselves. They didn’t know exactly why ... but they knew of it. He cleaned housed in the first week. He made some enemies ... but he made far more friends with his actions.”

“You are worried for Narice fervon?” Resumar asked.

Arrarn shrugged his broad shoulders. “There are more men and women who love her for what she has done and will do ... but she has made enemies. You can’t alter the course of a people and not make enemies. They are small but connected. Yeah ... I worry for her ... but the Immortals got her covered like a blanket when she’s not at home.”

“You trust those Immortals who remain Arrarn?” Jomann asked. “I can arrange for some Durcunusaan to make the trip if you need. She is a Princess of the Union.”

Arrarn shook his head quickly. “No ... the Immortals who remained are completely loyal to Cha’talla and Narice. They’d give their lives for her in a split second. They all know their future is tied to the Coven. Colonel Co’kal has made that very clear. Besides ... Cha’talla is the one who trained him many years ago and they all look at him with something akin to reverence. Cha’talla is training more men on Kranek but Co’kal has got our back. Lynom has moved to the capital with As’hia to take personal charge of her overall detail ... but I know all it takes is one. We’re being careful.”

Andro looked at Resumar. “Which also means you and Athani will become targets as well Res.” He said.

“More than we are now?” Resumar said laconically.

“When it is revealed what Pian is going to do ... what I think father is going to do ... yes.” Andro told him.

“Athani can take care of herself.” Resumar spoke confidently. “She’s a better fighter than most and Mican is coaching her and Jalersi nearly everyday. Seems he has taken quite the shine to having his sisters back with him. He talks about them all the time. He has taken it upon himself to make sure his sisters are just as well trained as he is. And he’s almost as good as Pian.”

Andro smiled. “Good. Just watch yourself.” He told him.

Resumar nodded. “I will.” He said.

Andro took a deep breath and looked out over the surface of the ocean to Gytheio in the distance. “So much is happening at once and we need to be careful about the steps we make now.” He said.

Arrarn moved closer to him and put his hand on his shoulder. “We are not alone fervon. We never are. Father taught us that.” He said.

Andro looked at him and nodded. “No we aren’t.” He said. He nodded. “Ok ... enough work ... let’s get back to our ladies and enjoy ourselves for the next few hours. We have a lot of work to do before father contacts us again.”

“I’m all for that!” Arrarn spoke.

“Me too!” Dorian chimed in cheerfully.

Andro turned and looked across the sand to where the patio was. He saw his grandmother watching them and he smiled. “No ... we are never alone.” He said softly.


ARC ROYAL

“ ... coordinates of the two planets Martin.” Delnash spoke from within the transmission twelve hours later. “You are you going to investigate them aren’t you?”

Martin sat at the table with only Murano, Danny and Kesyla this time. He did not want everyone to know what was going on completely just yet. Martin looked at the pad with the coordinates of the two planets for a moment longer and then looked at him in the transmission. “That is the plan. Is it something you would do sir?” He asked.

Delnash nodded his head without hesitation. “Yes ... in your position, I believe I would.” He replied honestly, still somewhat taken aback with the respect and honesty that Martin always addressed him with. “As the reports you have show, they were progressing as expected as a culture at the last contact. Yet that was nearly a thousand years ago.”

“Why did you stop visiting the planets?” Martin asked.

Delnash looked down for a moment, an expression of disgust appearing on his face with an equal part embarrassment. He looked back up his eyes determined though. “I have allowed others to do things that I had no knowledge of Martin.” He spoke finally. “I am the Chief Elder Pralor and I allowed them to conduct themselves with no oversight from myself or others. I can not deny this is my fault and I will accept blame for all of it.”

“That’s not what I asked sir.” Martin told him. “You can not change the past ... only learn from mistakes made and then you move forward from there.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.