Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SCIMITAR

ORBITING SOLMAR

Tonight he will make you ours Sehri.

Sadi’s soft words filled her mind as her ragged breathing began to return to something resembling normal and she basked gloriously in the divine sensations of Andro’s staggering aura swarming all around her. She rested atop his powerful body, her skin flush and glistening with sweat, her head resting just below his chin. She could feel the rise and fall of his broad chest against her firm breasts, her nipples still hard nubs pressed against his flesh. Sehri tried not to move in order to avoid the exquisite feelings of having his incredible cock buried in her completely and exploding once more. She could feel the last of his passion leaking into her depths and then his hands came up slowly to stroke the skin of her arms. Sehri cooed in utter delight when she felt his fingers on her flesh, gliding down her arms and across her bare skin as he used his powerful arms to push them towards the head of the huge bed and he then arranged himself so that he was sitting up almost fully, his back against the headboard. His hands reached around then and filled with the extremely firm cheeks of her ass and he shifted her onto him even more until she was leaning against his chest but still impaled upon his cock.

Rothryn you may be ... but you are also Lycavorian. You have the same needs as we do; your people have just suppressed many of them. Let them fill you now. He will cause your head to spin and your heart to race and you will never be satisfied by another again.

Sadi’s words rang so very true Sehri thought as she laid upon his sculpted body and his lips began to dance across the front and tops of her shoulders. Nothing her mother had told her, nothing her sisters had often spoken of experiencing, none of it had matched what she had felt this night. Her entire body still hummed in blissful and contented delight from the last eight hours, the small marks from his long, dual fangs near the juncture of her neck and shoulder now almost completely healed. Sehri was sure she could feel the virus within his powerful blood racing through her body, charging her own. He had bitten her their very first time together at her fever induced urging, the last remnants of her Coming of Age fever burning away as she was claimed by a Lycavorian Alpha wolf more powerful than any Rothryn male could ever hope to equal. The instincts buried and suppressed within her people for millennia came surging forth within her then, the burning of her blood fading only slightly and then growing as it changed from willing female to that of a claimed female who desired her mate more than anything in the universe. Sehri had lost count of the number of explosive orgasms she had experienced, or how many times he had filled her with his passion. Each time had been more exquisite than the last, each time Sehri growing more confident in herself. It became more mutually fulfilling and it succeeded in drawing them closer and closer together. She swam within his mind now, with Sadi and the others, experiencing all that he was. All that they were together as a whole. Sadi had been so right. Whatever fate and destiny intended, they were meant to be together, all of them, as they faced it.

Sehri had not been docile after the first few times she remembered with a smile. What he had caused her to feel with his manhood was superb in every way and left her craving more. He was so large and hot and pulsing and he could make her cry out in delight with just the slightest movement when he was fully inside her. She didn’t fear his size even the first time and she had been the dominant one on more than a single occasion through the evening. Now though, their minds were willing, but their bodies were all but expended of energy. As Sehri felt him pull on her hips, she could feel his delicious manhood press deeper into her tight depths. She sighed heavenly as his aura wrapped around her and she reached out with her own developing female aura and let it entwine and mingle with his. His lips found and caressed the skin of the hollow of her throat as she lifted her head, his tongue dragging along her hot flesh sending delightful shivers through her. His nose then dipped under her right ear to nuzzle the scent glands there, which caused her to groan softly in want.

“Still ... still with me?” His voice whispered against her ear and Sehri smiled dreamily.

Her arms lifted to encircle his broad shoulders, the nipples of her firm breasts pressed hard against his upper chest as he held her. She groaned softly again and then rotated her hips down on his breath stealing cock as she pulled his head to her breasts and let her cheek fall to the side of his head...

“I’m still here.” She spoke softly into his ear. “I want ... I want to call Sadi and the others and stay naked in bed with all of you for the rest of my life!”

Andro chuckled softly. “Now that ... that is a very good idea.” He stated.

Sehri turned her head slightly as his nose returned and he nuzzled the bottom of her ear. She gasped in unabashed delight at the sensations this caused and she leaned into his nuzzle with a groan. “What happens ... what happens now Androcles?” She asked again softly.

“What do you mean?” He asked pulling his head back until they were gazing at each other.

“You ... you claimed me on the last day of my Coming of Age fever. Does that ... am I ... am I your wife and mate now?” Sehri asked.

“I think you know the answer to that and exactly how I feel Sehri.” Andro said. “Sadi and SirsanGai as well. All of us.” He told her. “I don’t know how well that will go over with your people though. I followed what your law states according to your mother and what our laws say must be done because this was your first fever, but I don’t know how your father will react. You know he has supposedly promised your hand to a young Rothryn man from one of your noble families.”

“That fool!” Sehri gasped loudly. “I suspected this but never confronted my father about it. I know who you speak of. He is an arrogant fool who will do anything his father wants. He is nothing more than a puppet! A handsome puppet...” She stuck the jab to him with a smile of complete affection. “But still a puppet.”

Andro shrugged his broad shoulders with a smile of his own at her teasing. “I really don’t care as long as I know being with us is what you want Sehri.”

“Andro it is!” She gasped loudly. “You ... by the Ancients you know it is!” Sehri grabbed his face with her hands and held it tightly. She gazed at him and those beautiful azure eyes and felt a shudder of adoring love pass through her. She lowered her forehead to his, dropping her hands until her fingers were drawing small lines in the skin of his powerful abdomen, tracing the beautifully detailed tattoo of the flaming black bird there as she snuggled as close as she was physically able considering she was still fully seated upon his softened but still heated cock. “And I don’t care what they say either! I...”

Andro drew his fingers along her lower back and up her spine as he stared at her face. “What Sehri?” He asked. “You do not need to be afraid of me. Ever. You are a Princess now. My Princess!”

“There ... there is something I should tell you.” Sehri said finally. “You probably won’t ... you probably won’t like it”

Andro smiled. “Sehri ... just tell me.” He said lowering his lips and nibbling on the skin of the side of her neck.

“Shaman Master Harira ... she will not be ... she will not be happy. In fact ... she will probably be very angry.” Sehri spoke. She grinned a second later. “Not that it bothers me ... I never did like her very much.”

Andro chuckled. “Ok ... care to fill me in?” He asked.

Sehri met his eyes. “When they ... when the Shamans saw how advanced my Etheric abilities were, they pulled me willingly into the Circle of Shamans when I was very young. My mother and father did not want to give me to the Rothryn Science Academy and this was their way of insuring I kept myself. The Science Academy is ... they are not very ... they do not treat Etheric users very well.” Sehri looked at him. “When I entered into the Circle and then turned sixteen I was given my apprentice role. I also ... I also swore a ... I swore a vow of celibacy to the Circle.”

Andro looked at her with bright azure eyes and then he smiled. Sehri saw his smile grow larger and then he was laughing. Her own eyes grew wide and she slapped his shoulder. “It’s not ... it’s not funny!” She exclaimed.

Andro grinned up at her and flexed his lower abdomen, including his cock, deep within Sehri. Her eyes grew wide for a split second and she groaned lustily before grabbing his face in her hands once more. “Ohhh ... stop that you beast!” She stammered.

“Celibacy huh?” He asked her with a smile. “If I recall correctly ... you were quite the she wolf the past few hours! That is not exactly something I would expect from someone sworn to celibacy.”

Sehri squeezed his face. “Please Andro ... stop it! I ... ohhhh!” She gasped feeling him flex his organ deep inside her once more, her head falling back and her eyes rolling into the back of her skull in blissful and electric sensations. She felt his arms curl around her lower back and pull her tightly against his body.

“You are my wife and mate now Sehri.” Andro said seeing her face lower to look at him and her apple and walnut scent swirling around his head. “You are Sehri Leonidas and you answer to no one but yourself.”

Sehri’s hands came up and took his face once more with a dreamy smile of an expression. “You ... you are not angry?” She asked.

Andro nibbled on her chin. “How could I be mad at someone so kinky?” He said.

Sehri laughed now and kissed him hard, holding his face in her hands as she became very excited and began to rotate her hips upon his thickening cock. She could feel him beginning to harden once more and her body began to feel recharged. Her eyes flew open when she felt a pair of soft lips on the back of her neck and her head whipped around to see Sadi joining them on the bed completely naked and pressing right up against her back. Her large, firm breasts pressed tightly against Sehri’s shoulders and Sehri gasped in delight. Her head turned at the small noise and she saw Carisia’s mane of black hair and Ne’Veha’s billowing dark brown hair draped over Andro’s shoulders, their lips planting soft butterfly kisses on his skin, their naked bodies pressed against his back.

“We ... we couldn’t wait Sehri.” Sadi spoke softly in her ear as she reached around under her armpits and took Sehri’s now very excited breasts in her hands. “We ... we desire you too much.”

“Oh carians ... yes!” Sehri screamed just before Lu’ria’s lips claimed hers in a sizzling kiss of discovery and passion.

Sehri groaned happily as they began again. And she was so very willing.


NEBONESE

SECTOR NINE MERCHANTS MARKET

Yuri looked out over the broad expanse of the Merchants Market of Haglos, the capital city of Nebonese. She could see almost every species known to exist moving about the market area and she also knew that out there somewhere, someone was hiring pirates to kill her and Pa’cour. Yuri’s dark eyes glittered in the light however, for she knew killing them now, that would be a very hard thing to do. Yuri was far more focused and clear minded than she was just a year ago and her love for Pa’cour made her even stronger. There were very few who would be able to get the drop on her or her Blessed Immortal husband now and most of those individuals were members of the Union military. They would not be coming after her.

“So I was able to acquire almost everything you requested.” The gravelly voice spoke from behind her and she turned to look at the Kochab. Quellian was far more civilized than others of his species and it was this trait that had caught her eye more than a decade ago. He had a knack for obtaining materials that others could not, even when the Overseers of The Wilds were in charge. He was fair and honest and now he had become a trustworthy ally. She watched as he held out the glass of Nau’shindcal d’l’Vlos to Ma’dur. The Immortal bowed his head and took the glass and then Quellian moved the final meter up to her and offered her a glass as well. Yuri took it without questioned and sipped the delicious fruity tasting cloned blood in a show of trust and simply because she liked the replacement for real blood. Ma’dur watched her and then he too sipped from his glass. “They were easy to obtain. Your people are settling in I take it?”

Yuri nodded. “Our facility was barren when we first got there and I told them we would secure as much as possible to make it more comfortable for them.”

Quellian nodded as he motioned her to the plush couch and waited respectfully for her to sit first before joining her in the chair across from the couch. He was aware of Ma’dur behind him, but since Quellian had always been forthcoming and respectful of Yuri, he knew Ma’dur did not consider him a threat.

“Well ... Pa’cour is overseeing the loading of the smaller items ... and I believe he will set up the transfer of the larger purchases as we have done before. One of my ships will meet with one of your frigates and transfer the material.” Quellian told her. “ A location chosen by you of course.”

Yuri looked at him and smiled. “Quellian ... relax my friend.” She told him calmly. “I told you in our transmission that your friendship is valued and that I trust you. Do not think otherwise.”

Quellian smiled exposing the teeth within his lamprey like mouth and he nodded his head. “I am glad Yuri.” He said. “I do not envy those who wish to be your enemies. Especially now. I do not know the reasons that the Lycavorian Prince withdrew the contract on your head, but I know for him to do such a thing, something had to have changed between you. Something if not positive, then at least neutral in association. And for him to imply that it would not be in the interest of anyone to attempt to complete the contract afterwards ... well...”

Yuri nodded her head. “Androcles Leonidas and I have ... we are not friends ... but we are no longer enemies either. At least by most definitions of enemy.”

Quellian nodded. “And that is a healthy thing to be.” He stated with another smile. He reached into his deep pocket on the jumpsuit he wore and withdrew the data pad. He held it out to Yuri across the knee high table. “This is all the information I was able to obtain about those here on Nebonese asking questions about you or Pa’cour. Several purebloods who I can be reasonably accurate in saying work for your former husband ... not too bright really ... but still dangerous. The more interesting collection however is a small pirate group made up of Immortals. They work out of the South docks.”

“Interesting why?” Yuri asked as she scanned the pad and sat back on the couch.

“They appear to be former associates of the Immortal mercenary Phy’iad.” Quellian told her. “About twenty of them.”

“Immortals?” Ma’dur asked moving closer.

Quellian nodded. “Not very nice Immortals either.” He answered. “They maintain a low profile for the most part. They usually only deal with the different vampire or Lycavorian mercenary groups.”

Yuri looked at him. “Lycavorian mercenary groups?” She asked. “That ... that is very out of character for them.”

Quellian nodded. “Indeed.” He said. “I was not able to obtain a whole lot of information on them ... but I do know that they take their orders from someone else. They are not what they appear to be on the outside at first glance.”

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked.

“They act like any other mercenary group on the outside ... a ruse really. Anyone who has crossed them in any way usually ends up very dead and in particularly gruesome fashion. They are very specific in the jobs they take ... most of them jobs no one else will touch. You and Pa’cour for instance.” Quellian told her. “If I had to guess they are some sort of offshoot of the government.”

Yuri leaned forward. “The government?” She asked.

Quellian nodded. “They are very well equipped Yuri. State of the art. Weapons, armor, you name it. All of it Union equipment. Are you so sure that Androcles is not behind them in some manner? They are extremely well funded for a group without powerful connections.”

Yuri shook her head immediately. “No.” She stated. “If Androcles Leonidas wanted me dead he would not do it this way. He would come after me personally. This is something else entirely.”

Quellian nodded to her. “They have a Kiosk in the southern market where they sell ridiculous items that no one will buy. My people saw them meeting with this Immortal group and another vampire group as well. On several different occasions.” He waved his clawed hand in a dismissive way. “The Immortal group does not appear to be interested in anything other than obtaining elven slaves to quell their sick perversions and accumulating as much wealth as possible. The vampire group and the Lycavorian group however ... they have different goals.”

“I would not be surprised if the purebloods are Robert’s doing.” She spoke as she sipped the Nau’shindcal d’l’Vlos. “He is an extremely competent warrior ... though his skill at special operations is not as pronounced as some think given his background. We questioned the ones who said you had referred them and they confessed to working for Robert. They broke rather easily.”

Quellian chuckled. “That does not surprise me in the least.” He said.

Yuri shook her head. “I am not concerned about the Immortals or the vampire group.” She stated evenly. “This Lycavorian group however, they are a different matter.”

“I could have one of my people probe a little deeper.” Quellian said. “I have several elven females who work for me and they are very good at getting information.”

Yuri looked at him. “Slaves Quellian?” She asked.

Quellian hissed. “Bah!” He snorted. “Slavery is an abomination that I do not take part in.” He rasped. “They came to me for protection about five years ago. I gave it to them and they have stayed on in my employ since. Two of them are the best pilots I have and the other three run most of my interests in the markets. I pay them well ... and they are very loyal. I’ve taken them under my wing so to speak. Their families as well.”

“You are one of the few Kochab who do your species proud Quellian.” Yuri told him.

Quellian laughed. “Hah ... don’t I know it! Now if I could only get others to see it that way!”

“Everyone can change Quellian.” Yuri said softly. “If I have learned nothing these last months ... it’s that everyone can change their path their lives are on.”

Quellian nodded and rose to his feet. “No doubt you want to get back to Pa’cour and your daughter.” He said. “The item you requested is at my jewels Kiosk on the main floor. You know where it is?”

Yuri nodded as she rose. “Yes ... thank you.” She said handing the data pad to him. “Full payment as agreed upon.” She stated. “Another ten percent if you could simply keep your eyes and ears open.”

Quellian took the pad but shook his head. “You do not need to pay me for that Yuri.” He stated evenly. “I meant it when I said I like this new you ... and if helping you benefits me in other ways ... then so be it.”

Yuri smiled at him and nodded. “Then I will take my leave of you Quellian.” She said. “No sense in making you a target by having me overstay my welcome.”

Quellian bowed his head to her. “It is never a burden Princess. I enjoy your company. I’ll let the clerk know you will be coming over to pick up your gift for Onera.”

Yuri nodded and motioned with her hand for Ma’dur to lead her out. “I will contact you just before we leave Quellian. Stay safe my friend.”

Quellian nodded and watched as she turned to leave. When she exited the door and it had closed he moved to his desk along the large window and touched the COM panel. “Tenata ... she is coming down to retrieve her order. Show her every respect and take fifteen percent off the price.”

“Fifteen percent Quellian?” The female voice spoke. “That is quite a bit.”

“Yes ... but her business with us is very important and extremely profitable. She does not skimp or bat an eye at what we have to charge her because she knows the rules we have to work with. A small discount is something we can do easily.” Quellian told her. “She is a powerful friend to have and I intend to do what I can to make sure it stays that way.”

“I’ll take care of it.” The female spoke. “Just so you are aware ... I think the vampires and the Immortals are going to have a disagreement over something. There is an awful lot of activity by their kiosk and people are avoiding it.”

“Good ... more business for us.” Quellian spoke. “Keep an eye on it and advise me if it affects our customers.”

“Very well.” The woman spoke.

Quellian looked out the large window and stared at the merchant floor below him. He lifted his glass of wine as his eyes scanned the area. Things were good for him yes, but keeping Yuri as a friend and ally would pay great dividends in the future. She had changed significantly in the last months and Quellian definitely liked this Yuri more than the last one. He would do what it took to keep her as a friend. Something was going to happen in the future and Quellian had every intention of being on the right side of things.


It was not uncommon to see individuals wearing long cloaks with voluminous hoods pulled over their heads here on Nebonese. There were many who wanted to remain unseen and unknown. Yuri and Ma’dur moved among the many species dressed in this manner to avoid being noticed. Ma’dur because he was an Immortal who had taken the serum to return his outward features to their original state, and Yuri for obvious reasons. With Xaxon’s vile essence gone from her, her features were far softer and much brighter and at first glance anyone would be hard pressed to recognize her. However with intense study, her features would quickly become apparent and that is not something Yuri wanted to worry about. Surprisingly, she enjoyed begin anonymous. Yuri felt Ma’dur stiffen slightly when he heard the raised voice and they saw the activity by the vampire kiosk only thirty meters away. An Immortal was shouting and it was easy to see he was not happy.

“Not our concern Ma’dur.” Yuri spoke softly to him.

Ma’dur nodded his head. “I know.” He answered. “Seeing my people act as bloodthirsty scum burns my blood though.”

Yuri nodded. “Yes ... I imagine it would.” She whispered as she stepped up to the kiosk and looked at the elf female. She held out the small disc. “I’m here for my order.”

Quellian’s elf employee took the disc, glanced at it and then at the hooded Yuri and she nodded. “Yes ... I have it.”

There was more shouting and Yuri turned to see one Immortal towering over the vampire at the kiosk in angry repose. She turned back to the female elf. “What is going on?” She asked.

Tenata shook her head. “I’m not entirely sure. Something to do with an order that was not complete but fully paid for.” She answered. “Ral’dene ... the commander of the Immortals is not happy. He’s demanding compensation of some sort.”

Yuri turned back to the female elf and she took note of the long dark blond hair and the flawless features of her face. She blinked rapidly a few times surprised at the thoughts that flashed through her mind. She was admiring the elf’s natural beauty and the way her jumpsuit conformed to her figure. Yuri shook her head quickly, for this had never happened to her before and she did not know what to make of it. Tenata looked up with a smile and held out the small metal container. “Quellian insisted on a price reduction Mistress.” Tenata spoke softly. “It is a beautiful piece if I do say so. A gift?”

Yuri smiled and nodded her head as she took the box and slid open the cover to reveal the glittering cobalt blue gem on a solid titanium and silver coated chain. “For my daughter.” She said softly in reply.

The voices rose to a crescendo at the vampire kiosk and then there was the female voice of protest. Yuri turned now to watch as one of the Immortals grabbed the female elf’s arm and yanked her close to him with a savage smile. His deep voice carried over the smattering of conversation among the others as everyone became quiet.

“We’ll take the elf bitch as payment then!” He barked at the obviously humbled vampire.

“No!” She screamed trying to struggle against the Immortal’s grip. Her white blond hair was long and lustrous and her violet colored dress fit her like a second skin. Her features were frozen in fear now however, Yuri catching only glimpses of her as she tried to break the grip of the Immortal through the crowd. “Stop! Help me please! Someone help me!”

“Bastards!” Tenata snarled softly and Yuri looked at her.

“What is happening?” She asked.

“Morew gave Nameia to them as payment!” Tenata exclaimed in a harsh whisper. “She ... Morew captured her only a few months ago from a settlement somewhere here in The Wilds. He liked the taste of her blood!” Tenata spoke the words contemptuously. “Whatever he defaulted on with Ral’dene, it must have been expensive if he is using Nameia to pay him! The fucking bastard! They’ll ... they’ll use her. Break her like they have the others in their harem!”

“No one will do anything?” Yuri asked softly. “I ... I did not think slavery was as prominent as it once was.”

Tenata shook her head quickly. “It is still very prominent out here. This far away from the Lycavorian border they can get away with it and not worry about Union forces stopping them. No one will cross Ral’dene and his organization!” She said quickly. “They are brutal killers. Nameia is so independent, but she is still young and naïve to the way things work out here. She will ... she will not survive being broken to the will of an Immortal. Having to service one for the rest of her life to survive? It will destroy her.”

“She has not tried to escape?” Yuri asked.

Tenata shook her head slowly. “And go where? No one will help an escaped slave out here. And Morew implanted her with an explosive chip somewhere in her body. All he has to do is activate it and she dies.”

Yuri glanced over once more as the Immortals began to move away. It was then that she caught the terrified gaze of those incredible soft blue/grey eyes as the Immortals began dragging her away. Yuri’s dark brown eyes grew slightly larger under her cowl as she felt a powerful emotion tug at her stomach when she looked at the elf female. An emotion she had never felt before. It was an attraction. A very powerful attraction that drew her in quickly. An attraction that went against everything Yuri had been raised to believe, but now one of the many things that was now in question in her new world. Her head tilted slightly as Yuri watched the elf female vainly struggle to break the Immortal’s grip on her arm. It was then that Yuri acted without thinking about it. She made a decision without knowing why. She tucked the necklace for Onera into her belt pouch and looked at Tenata.

“Thank Quellian for me if you would.” She stated.

Tenata nodded. “Of course.”

“Where are they going?” Yuri asked.

Tenata looked surprised. “I would ... I assume back to their compound. Ral’dene will want to break her quickly.” Tenata pointed at the elevator lifts near the far end of the merchant promenade. “Those lifts will take you to them. Why?’

“So that I go in the other direction.” Yuri lied already set on her path.

“Ah...” Tenata answered almost as if she was disappointed.

“Thank you again.” Yuri said before turning and beginning to move away in the opposite direction, Ma’dur maintaining his pace beside her.

“Princess?” He whispered as they moved. “What... ?”

“Return to the landing bay Ma’dur.” Yuri spoke as she adjusted something under her cloak. “Tell Pa’cour I will be along shortly.”

“Princess?”

Yuri stopped as they moved out of the main crowd. “I wish to check on something.” She told him. “Now do as I ask please. I will be along quickly. I saw something in one of the kiosks that we past. A gift for ... a gift for my Blessed Husband. It would not ... it would not do for you to see it.”

Ma’dur met her eyes and slowly nodded his head. He could not go against her wishes. He had sworn to Pa’cour to obey and protect her and that was his duty. He could only assumed it was some matter of clothing that she would only wear for her husband and she was right, it would not be appropriate for him to see her looking at it or purchasing it. “Remember to be wary Princess.” He spoke. He knew full well that Yuri was capable of taking care of herself but there was no reason to take chances. “I do not wish the General to remove my head for allowing you to put yourself in danger.”

Yuri smiled at him from under her cloak. She reached out and squeezed his arm. “I would never allow that Ma’dur.” She said. “Go ... I’ll be along shortly.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.