Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SOLMAR

UNION BASE CAMP

FEBRUARY 6TH, 0240

Andro rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he came up the ramp of the STRIKER. He had wanted to spend time with Sehri but her mother and Harira had monopolized her time since returning and he had eventually leaned up against Elynth and let sleep take him for a few precious hours.

His pilot Sa’roh, Dantio and Daio were gathered around the Chart Table in the rear of the STRIKER as he came up the ramp and he saw Ryner flopped in the side pen with Dorian curled up on the mat between his Bonded Brother’s front and rear legs sleeping soundly. Andro stared at his younger brother for a long moment, his wolf ears listening to Dorian’s breathing as he tuned everything else out. Dorian had surprisingly proven himself easily the last few days and his resonance seemed to be growing stronger. He was very quick to catch on to things and the skills Andro had been drilling into him for the last few months he had improved measurably. They came to him naturally, almost as they had come to Andro himself as he was growing up. There was something else about his brother that was similar to what he felt when around Jomann and his father. A burning inside him that matched his own. It seemed so very familiar and it took a long moment before Andro’s eyes grew a little wider when he realized what it felt like.

Sa’roh brought him out of his thoughts. “Andro?” She called softly causing his head to turn to face her.

Andro glanced over to her quickly and then back to Dorian, deciding this was something he needed to take up with his father privately. The ramifications of what he felt would be wide ranging if they were accurate. Andro moved past where they slept and came up to the Chart Table. “I take it nothing exciting has happened.” He spoke glancing back once more at his brother and then turning to look at them fully.

“The Kavs left a small detachment in the northern settlement but the majority of their forces pulled back to the south.” Dantio reported.

Andro looked at him. “You and Daio got some sleep I hope.” He stated.

Dantio nodded. “Yes ... both of us. Three hours. Sa’roh woke us only a short time ago to show us this.”

Andro looked at her. “Sa’roh?”

“We’ve been switching back and forth in the cockpit.” She told him. “Don’t worry ... I need my flight crew sharp and I’m making sure they stay that way.”

Andro nodded. “Good. How long before Sa’sur and the SCIMITAR return?”

Sa’roh handed him a data pad. “Her last transmission said she would jump back into the system around seven. They are putting the finishing touches on their plans. She said we’ll be able to see the fireworks show from down here.”

Andro nodded. “I’m sure. Let’s make sure everyone is up and alert by then.” He ordered. “Where is the KINDRED SOUL going to land?”

Sa’roh pointed to the chart. “One point two kilometers from our current location.” She answered. “Just along this beach. It’s massive and completely bare. They can have defenses up within two hours of setting down after they deploy the 82nd.”

“And the Durcunusaan Division?” Andro asked.

“They will be coming down on a mix of VIPERS and KADEN-Class transports.” Daio answered. “Forward units will establish a defensive perimeter along this ridge west of the KINDRED SOUL. Captain Sa’sur recommends that we move everyone here as soon as they are set. Perhaps an hour after they re-enter the system.”

Andro nodded his head. “Make sure everyone is ready to move. The civilians go first.” He told them. “We’ll get them off world when we have established our full perimeter.” He looked at them. “So what is this you woke me for?”

Sa’roh handed him another pad. “You should probably see this.” She spoke. “We took this off the Kavalian detachment commander at the northern settlement.”

Andro nodded once more as he looked at it. “It’s encrypted.” He stated. “I thought you were going to try and crack it?”

Sa’roh nodded. “I did. In a manner of speaking.”

“Come again?” Andro asked.

“We don’t have the necessary encryption algorithms to do a full decoding here on the STRIKER. Our computers aren’t coded for them. This is some highly classified Puma Bane Intelligence Andro. Not exactly what you would find on just any Puma Bane soldier you run across.” She answered.

“So you weren’t able to get anything?” He asked.

Sa’roh smiled. “I didn’t say that.” She spoke adjusting the Chart Table’s interface and bringing up some information. “Much of the core information needs to be washed through the Krypteria’s filters and their command computers. However ... using some inventive decoding of my own I was able to decipher parts that were not as encrypted as the core. Those Puma Bane idiots are not as bright as they think.”

Andro’s eyes scanned the pad he was holding and they grew a little wider. He looked up at them. “They are supposed to assassinate Azlenr and Byka?” He gasped.

Sa’roh nodded. “That’s what I have been able to discern so far. Rom’la is still working on more of it.”

“Why would they want to assassinate two of their most experienced field commanders?” Andro asked. “After they have successfully captured this colony? That doesn’t make any sense Sa’roh.”

“Does anything the Kavalians do make sense?” She asked. “They are not exactly out of the box thinkers Andro.”

Andro dipped his head back and forth. “True.” He stated. “But this?”

“Their tactics are straightforward and basic. We’ve always known that.” Sa’roh told him. “Their clones are not up to the same standards as the High Coven’s are. The High Coven clones can think and act for themselves without guidance. The Kavalian clones need constant direction and guidance. They can’t really process higher tactics and such. At least not that we are aware of. That’s why none of them are officers or members of the Puma Bane Commandos that we are aware of. But according to this ... the clones in Azlenr’s and Byka’s divisions are somewhat different.”

“Different how?” Dantio asked.

Sa’roh shook her head. “We couldn’t determine what exactly they meant ... but it must be something major if Keleru and the Kavalian High Command want these two men dead.”

Andro set the pad down. “We are talking about two men the Krypteria says were the most successful commanders during their war with the Coven.” He spoke softly. “You don’t just assassinate men like that. It’s downright stupid.”

“Whatever the reasons ... we know the Puma Bane troops get their orders directly from Keleru or his senior aides.” Dantio spoke. “This is not something they would do on their own. You know how Keleru likes to have a hand in everything. The Puma Bane midaeus are his right hand. His secret police so to speak. These orders are telling the Puma Bane Commander ... this Marsin igord ... they are telling him to assassinate Azlenr and Byka and as many senior officers as they can once the colony is fully secured. And do it in a way that makes it look like Union soldiers or civilians did it.”

Andro lifted his eyes from the pad to Dantio. “That explains why this Marsin was so intent on blaming the civilians for our attacks.” Andro said.

Daio nodded. “And now he no longer has that option.” He said. “We’ve taken it away from them.”

“They’re going to pull out all the stops looking for us.” Sa’roh said. “We’ll be safe here as long as the generators power the Stealth Field. At least until Sa’sur and the SCIMITAR’s Strike Wing gets here.”

“Make sure we keep the civilians away from the edges of the field.” Andro said. “We don’t need one or more of them bumbling outside the field so Kavalian sensors can pick them up from orbit.”

Daio nodded. “I already made sure of that.” He said.

Andro looked at Sa’roh. “Send a burst to Sa’sur. Have her get someone to touch base with my brother Resumar. He’s working closely with Pian’Nruarani and Jalersi. There has to be some reason why they want these men dead.”

Sa’roh looked at him. “You can’t do it with your P1?” She asked. There were few who knew the true capabilities of the P1 Pads that all of the Leonidas family carried outside of senior Durcunusaan personnel. Sa’roh was among those few because of her duties as a STRIKER pilot assigned to the Royal Family on different occasions when Sadi or Arrarn was not flying.

Andro shook his head. “We can only initiate one long range interstellar communication between pads at a time. I don’t want father to try and contact me for some reason and be talking with Res.” He replied. “Sadi or Ne’Veha can do it from the SCIMITAR before they get here. Carisia and Lu’ria are using their P1s to maintain prolonged connections with my grandmother on Earth and with Tenna Deia. We are not going to be caught by surprise again.”

Dantio looked at him. “Can’t they be detected Andro?” He asked.

Andro shook his head. “The P1s operate on Pralor communication waves.” He replied. “An extremely high frequency subspace band. With ... with the Pralors now gone, there is no activity on this subspace band but Avi determined it is still there. It’s essentially sitting there unused. No one else has P1s except my family and a select few others. They are bio-encoded to the individuals and can only be used by them. Even my father and mothers do not understand the full extent of the technology, but we know what it can do. Shiria gave all of us extensive classes beyond what we already knew when she discovered we had them. Wayonn with my father and mothers as well.”

“These pads ... they can span this far?” Daio asked.

“Subspace is infinite Daio.” Sa’roh spoke quickly. “There might be minor interference along the frequency band, but you could talk to someone thousands of light years away with Pralor COM units. It’s how they communicated with their City Ships.” Sa’roh saw Andro’s

eyebrows go up a little when she finished and she smiled. “I have been quizzing Ne’Veha and Sadi quite a bit.” She said with a grin.

Andro smiled. “That explains that.” He said. “We use SPARTA’S WRATH as the central point to bounce the signals off. All the pads are coded to it and can reach it from anywhere in the Alpha Quadrant. Once there ... the signal is bounced to wherever the destination is. Her COM relays are far more powerful than the individual pads. It’s why I can talk to father even from where he is now.”

Daio looked at him. “Where is that?” He asked.

“According to our star maps and charts, they would have just left the Echo Quadrant and gone where we do not have any information.” Andro answered. “Uncharted space.”

Daio shook his head. “Now that’s never fearing the unknown if you ask me.” He said.

Andro chuckled. “Yes ... my father does tend to go places no one else has gone before doesn’t he?” He said. “And he always manages to drag my mothers along with him.”

Dantio smiled now. “They are just as adventurous as he is if you ask me.” He said.

Andro nodded. “Probably.” He said looking at the pad once more. “Are these two moving around the planet with any additional security?” He asked.

Sa’roh shook her head. “Not that we can determine.” She answered. “We can pinpoint what DAGGER they are in because of the level of encryption in the COM signals, but aside from that we can’t tell.”

“Begin recording where they go and when.” Andro spoke. “Perhaps they have a pattern we can narrow down and eventually use. Pass this information along to Sa’sur and have her assigned a team to monitor for this when they arrive in system.”

“Use?” Daio asked. “What for?”

Andro shrugged. “For all we know something might present itself.” He stated.

Sa’roh’s head turned at the movement and she saw Aleatia coming up the ramp slowly, her eyes focused on Andro. “Andro.” She motioned with her head.

Andro turned and saw her and then looked back. “Get that burst off to Sadi and see if she can discover something before they arrive.” Andro turned fully and moved towards the back of the ramp as Aleatia stopped. Her eyes were moving back and forth taking in the inside of the ship and finally they came back to him as Andro stepped up to her. “Lady Aleatia? Is there something I can do for you?”

Aleatia looked at Andro, once more feeling the immense Etheric power within this young man. She had never felt anything like it, even from the strongest Shaman Masters within the Circle or the Rothryn Science Academy. In some ways it frightened her for Sehri had told her what she had seen Andro do during the battle with excitement and awe. Aleatia could also detect this young man’s intense lavender and mint scent all over her daughter, something that surprised her to some extent. The Rothryn did not use their sense of smell as often or as intently as these Lycavorians did. It was not something that they ever felt the need for. However, being among them these last weeks and days, Aleatia found herself delving into her sense of smell more and more almost without thinking. She was beginning to take notice of the scents of others and she found that her husband Dyack’s unique mountain musk scent could and did drive her own senses to a heightened state.

“Forgive ... forgive me for interrupting.” She stammered.

Andro shook his head quickly. “It is no interruption.” He told her. “The balance of our forces will arrive in system in a few hours and I will insure you and the others are taken to the SCIMITAR when they have established control of the space above us. You will be safe there.”

Aleatia looked into his azure eyes deeply, seeing wisdom and experience that one so young should not have. It was another thing about this young man that frightened her. Sehri had told her about those eyes and what she had seen when he killed the Kavalian with that amazing Etheric spike he extended from his fist. Sehri had said those azure eyes, so beautiful to her; she said they had been almost glowing. “I know this is ... this is perhaps not the best time.” She finally spoke. “I would ... I would like to speak to you about...”

“Sehri?” Andro finished.

Aleatia nodded. “She is ... she is my youngest daughter and...”

Andro reached out and took her arm gently. Aleatia gasped slightly at the warmth of his touch and the jolts of energy it caused to surge through her. She looked at him with wide eyes as she once more felt the dominating power within him even more clearly and focused. “You have nothing to fear from me or our people Lady Aleatia.” Andro said softly.

“We ... so much has happened in the last weeks.” Aleatia stammered once more. “We have discovered so much and Dyack and I are...”

Andro nodded. “Why don’t we grab a mug of coffee and talk? We may not get the chance for the next few days and I want you to know...” Andro shook his head. “I will try and explain to you something that even me and my mates don’t really understand. All we know is that we feel it deeply within us and we have accepted that.”

Aleatia met his gaze for a moment and then nodded. “I think ... I think I would like that.” She said.


The coffee, she discovered, was a special blend that his mother had made many years ago while she carried him in her womb. It was especially rich and smooth and it tasted wonderful to Aleatia. He told her that the recipe still resided only in his mother’s head and she had made a fortune off of selling it across the Union. They had retrieved two large mugs and then moved to an area that was relatively activity free around several dozen equipment crates near the nose of the KADEN transport. They sat on these crates across from one another, but close enough that Aleatia could see his face easily even in the dim light put off by the stars and the quarter moon. She listened to him at first, as he gave her a very brief history lesson on the Lycavorian people. She had heard some of it from Deni and Lisisa, but he was going even further and Aleatia was soon discovering answers to questions that she had wanted to ask for many weeks.

“So ... these ... these Pralors as you call them...” Aleatia asked after listening to him talk for nearly an hour. “They are ... they are who we call the Ancient Ones? They are the ones who left us the Flatspace technology. And the many ruins scattered across our world that our people have been discovering and investigating for centuries? These belonged to them?”

Andro nodded his head. “I was able to confirm with Shiria that the third moon of Lentani is where they originally placed the Lycavorians taken from our homeworld. The moon, at the time, was not conducive to our alternate forms and that is why those taken from Lycavore had their ability to shift genetically removed. The hope of the Pralors was that you would eventually evolve to the point where you would terra form Lentani and settle there. As it turns out, that is exactly what you did. No matter the paths we have taken to get where we are Lady Aleatia, both our peoples come from the same place. We are all Lycavorians.”

Aleatia sipped her mug of coffee which they had both refilled twice in the last hour alone. Her eyes stayed on Andro as he answered her. “There are numerous signs that our civilization goes back nearly a hundred thousand years.” She stated. “These Ancient Ones ... these Pralors, they have been doing this for a long time I take it?”

“Yes they have.” Andro answered with a nod. “Hundreds of thousands of years. I never really asked Wayonn or Shiria exactly how long.”

“You ... you don’t sound like you approve of what they were doing Androcles.” Aleatia said. “What their species lived for.”

Andro shrugged his broad shoulders. “I understand why.” He answered her. “I guess my only issue is that they would take my people, our people Lady Aleatia ... they would take them and drop them on some unknown planet to repopulate it. I don’t ... I don’t like that choice was no where in the equation I guess.” Andro sipped his coffee and looked at her. “But everything we have talked of is not what you really want to know is it? I don’t usually ramble like that.” He said with a grin.

“I have ... seen something in my daughter’s eyes.” Aleatia spoke softly. “It is not ... it is not something that I have ever seen before. She is so young and...” Aleatia looked at him. “She looks at you with the same love and hunger that I look at Dyack with. Like she has ... like she has been with you for decades. Like she has loved no one else. And I see ... I see that same look in your eyes when you gaze upon her.”

Andro nodded his head. “Yes you do.” He stated.

“And this is how your other mates will look at her when they arrive?” Aleatia asked.

“Yes.” He answered.

“How?” Aleatia asked softly. “Before we came here she never knew you. She has always been different because of her Etheric abilities but this...”

“It is not a question I can answer.” Andro said. “I can’t explain it Lady Aleatia. It is not something I aspired too if that is your question. I have tried to avoid being like him for most of my life. It’s foolish really.”

“It is not foolish young man.” Aleatia told him.

Andro smiled and nodded to her. “My father has six wives and mates and I have always tried to walk outside of my father’s shadow. When I met KertaGai ... when she first came into my life ... I was only eight months old. I have loved her since that day. When we finally came back together when I was grown, it opened the gates within both of us that brought first Carisia and then Ne’Veha and Lu’ria and then Caliria into our lives. I struggled with this fact, the feelings inside me. Sadi did not. She embraced them. And finally she made me accept them as well. They are meant to be with us, with me. KertaGai is my Anome, my soulmate, but I love all of them with equal intensity. As if it has always been there.” Andro looked at her. “That now includes Sehri.”

“So you believe some sort of higher power has brought you together?” Aleatia asked him.

“I have heard those on our trip here refer to Gods and how they have guided you. Is this what you believe as well?”

Andro met her eyes for a contemplative moment. “There are over nine hundred species within the Lycavorian Union Lady Aleatia. Some of them very devout in their beliefs. Their origins and how they came to be. For me personally ... I like to think that a higher power does exist and that whatever Gods are out there ... they are benevolent and watch over us in ways we can not see. No matter what our species or belief.” He replied. “That they guide our actions in some way. Do these Gods have names?” Andro shrugged again. “They did in the time of Ancient Sparta and on Earth. There are some who still believe in those same Gods today and that belief has transcended time to exist even now. As a whole however, I like to think that most believe as I do. When we part ways for instance, and I say go with the gods, it is my intent that whatever higher powers may be out there ... that they watch over you. I have faith that they watch over all of us to some extent.”

“Some of those on our ship believe your grandfather and others from your bloodline to be Gods in some way.” Aleatia said softly.

Andro chuckled softly. “Yes ... I know. Something that drives my father and grandmother malda at times.” He looked up at her. “I believe my grandfathers watch over us. I believe they see all that we do. I even believe they call us names when we do something incredibly stupid. Something I’m quite sure they have done on several occasions because of my actions, and more because of my father.” Aleatia couldn’t help but laugh softly at this. “Believe this if you will, but my grandfather appeared to my father before I was born. When my father first discovered who he truly was. I believe it to be because of some Etheric resonance left over within his tomb. But Gods? No. They were as I am. Just men. Wolves. Trying to live our lives in the best way we are taught by our parents. We are more resilient than most and part of our instincts is to protect, regardless of what species a person is. Many have evolved now where they are our equals and we welcome that whole heartedly. The humans on Earth are the perfect example. The Great Fire changed the mentality of many of those who survived. They discovered that the Lycavorian Spartans watched over them through the centuries and now they have pushed themselves to be the best they can be and they have reached a point where they can stand beside us as equals in everything.”

Aleatia looked at him for a moment. “You sound ... I know Lycavorians ... our people...” Aleatia spoke and she was surprised at how easily that word rolled off her lips now. “I know we can imprint our children to a degree when they are born. Give them memories and images ... but you Androcles Leonidas. Your eyes and your demeanor, how you speak of things ... you speak with a knowledge and wisdom that you should not have at so young an age.”

Andro chuckled. “My mothers and my mates would not agree with you.” He said. “They think I am somewhat malda.” He looked at her. “Crazy.”

“It is because of the power I feel within you isn’t it?” Aleatia said softly. “The Etheric resonance I feel radiating from you. I am strong with Etheric ability, Dyack and our other daughters as well. Sehri dwarfs us in the resonance and ability she has however ... it is why we sent her to the Circle of Shamans and not the Rothryn Science Academy. We did not want her submitted to the sometimes ridiculous restrictions and harsh labels those who are strong with Etheric abilities receive at the Academy. But you ... what I feel coming from you ... it surpasses anything I have ever felt. And it...”

Andro met her eyes. “It has caused Sehri’s to become stronger.”

Aleatia nodded quickly. “Just in ... just in the few hours we have been among you here her resonance has become so much clearer and focused.”

Andro nodded. “I seem to have that affect on all of my mates.” He answered. “There is an explanation for that, one that I will gladly share with you, but it would require quite a bit more time to explain than what we have now because it is something that we are just discovering for ourselves thanks to Shiria and Wayonn.”

Aleatia tilted her head. “The Pralor you have mentioned before?”

Andro nodded. “Yes.”

“We never suspected Wayonn could be one of the Ancient Ones.” Aleatia spoke softly. “To think he has been among the Protectorate for so long and we never knew?”

Andro nodded. “He hid himself very well from what I understand.”

“Will you ... will you allow us to speak with them?” Aleatia asked.

Andro looked at her. “Why would I not?” He asked. “They are just as large a part of your history as they are ours.”

“And this information you are going to share with me about you?” Aleatia asked.

“There is something that affects me, my father, my brother and some others.” Andro told her. “It is a gene of some sort in our bodies that causes you to feel what you do from us. It is passed down through the bloodlines of those who have certain Pralors as ancestors. A type of Pralor that merged with the Ruling Packs on Lycavore so long ago. Many thousands of years after your ancestors had been removed. Surely you felt it within Denali.”

Aleatia nodded. “Yes ... a little. But it was no where near as pronounced or powerful as I sense it within you.”

Andro nodded. “Because he was hiding it.” He said.

“Hiding it?” Aleatia asked.

Andro finished his coffee in two long gulps and set the mug on the crate. “Once it was discovered we carried this gene, Shiria and Wayonn taught all of us a very simple but effective technique to mask this resonance we put off. To make it seem less than it really is.”

“But you aren’t masking it now.” Aleatia said.

Andro shook his head. “Who exactly would I need to mask it from here?” He asked with a smile as he lifted his hands to motion all around them. “The Kavalians, with extremely rare exceptions, can not Mindvoice. Nor do they have Etheric abilities. They would not be able to detect this resonance from me. From any of us. We have learned in the last few months that while we may not always understand or agree with what Shiria and Wayonn tell us, more often than not we still adhere to what they tell us. They have many thousands of years of knowledge and experience that we do not.”

“And Sehri feeds off of this?” Aleatia asked.

Andro nodded. “To some extent ... yes. All of my mates do. We don’t know how exactly. Not yet. But we will someday.”

“Will it remain so ... so part of her?” Aleatia asked.

“I have opened myself to her Lady Aleatia. Just as I have with my other mates.” Andro told her. “That was done more out of instinct than me actually deciding to do that. Her scent...” Andro looked at her almost shyly and Aleatia had to contain the smile that wanted to split the corners of her mouth. “Sehri’s scent is ... overpoweringly enticing to me.” He said finally. “Just as the scents of my other mates are. Combined with the fact she is within her Coming of Age Fever ... I can not help but project the aura I do.” He looked up at her. “Surely you must feel something similar with your husband and mate. You are Lycavorian no matter the years that have passed.”

Aleatia nodded her head as she held up her hand. “Perhaps not on such a scale ... we have either forgotten or do not remember so much about our history ... but yes.” She answered him.

“I do not take this lightly Lady Aleatia.” Andro told her. “It is not something I can just will away. The attraction ... the desire ... it is powerful. Sadi and Ne’Veha and Lu’ria will be just as affected by her scent because of how tightly we are all bound. Carisia because of the Etheric connection that binds us all together. Caliria will be able to feel it as well when we are back together with her.”

Aleatia looked up in to the dark sky. “This ... this is not going the way we had hoped.” She stated softly.

“What do you mean?” Andro asked.

Aleatia looked at him hoping she did not ruin whatever future there was with what she was going to tell him. He had been so forthcoming with her and she did not want to lie to this young man. “Do not think badly of Dyack or I Androcles ... but we had hoped an attraction between you and either Ibani or Osbela, our older daughters, would develop.” She told him in a soft voice. “Ever since seeing what you ... what you did to that man ... whatever doubts we may have had in the Ancient Prophecy of our people were washed away. We had thought perhaps a marriage between you and one of our older daughters would cement our future forever. Bring our history and bloodlines back together with yours. That is the other thing he wanted to discuss with you if you remember what he told you?”

Andro nodded his head. “I remember. You still practice arranged marriages?” He asked surprised.

Aleatia nodded. “In some instances yes. It is written into our governing foundation.” She answered. “It was done by Dyack’s grandfather as a way to insure that our family remained in power. Someone from our line has ruled the Rothryn people for over three thousand years now, Dyack for the last seven hundred plus years. We are the most forward thinking of the Noble Families and each ruler from our line has been elected by overwhelming majority since Dyack’s grandfather.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.