Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

ULU REAPER

VANGUARD MK III INTERDICTION-CLASS CRUISER

DETACHED DUTY FROM ARCHDEMON STRIKE WING

FEBRUARY 3RD, 2575, 2226 HRS, EARTH STANDARD TIME (EST)

ENROUTE TO EARTH WITH PRINCESS LISISA AND PRELIMINARY ROTHRYN DIPLOMATIC CONTINGENT

The last few weeks had raced past like a whirlwind in Sehri’s mind.

From the moment they had discovered the results of the tests from the DNA samples provided to them by Denali Leonidas it had been a whirlwind. When the results were confirmed everything became second fiddle to meeting and talking with Androcles Leonidas or his father. Since they now knew his father was not available, they would be meeting with Androcles and this knowledge made Sehri weak kneed and very anxious.

Denali Leonidas and Androcles had been true to their word just as Sehri knew deep down they would be. The Science Lab on the ARCHDEMON was made available to them two days after Androcles had talked to her father and their own scientists were allowed to test the DNA samples with the ship’s senior physician present. The results had been both conclusive and quite staggering in nature. Both brothers had over three thousand alleles that matched with the sample of the Rothryn people and nearly two thousand alleles that matched to the sample of the Ancient Ones they had recovered many hundreds of years ago. Given that result, twelve different men and women from the crew were also tested and the results were similar in every way. It could only mean one thing and that was that the Rothryn people and the Lycavorian people were without a doubt genetically related to one another. More than likely, the Rothryn scientists that had tested the samples believed that the Rothryn people were formerly Lycavorians who had their DNA altered in some way in order to be able to survive on their original homeworld. This was no doubt connected to the Ancient Ones they now knew as Pralors and the DNA match that the brothers had to them. This had come as a great surprise and revelation to her father Dyack and Sehri had witnessed with great joy as Dyack fully embraced the Prophecy more than at any other time in his life. Dyack had immediately thrown himself into helping Denali and Coren Re Mydala, honoring his word.

Sehri didn’t know exactly how that was progressing for they had begun planning for this trip within days of discovering the results. Her father decided to send her mother and her sisters, as well as her older brother Kelelm. Accompanying them was Harira, who her father had met and liked immediately. She would represent those Shaman Master’s of the Circle who believed deeply in the prophecy. They had a small group of her brother’s personal contingent of soldiers, all of whom had seen some form of combat and another slightly larger group of scientists and doctors, including those who had confirmed the results initially. Sehri agreed to come without hesitation when asked by her father. Dyack seemed to sense her innate desire and need to come on the mission though he didn’t truly understand and since she was also a member of the Circle, it was a two fold benefit for him. Sehri was a dedicated believer in the Prophecy and the Circle of Shamans, but she was also his daughter and she reported everything to him no matter what it was.

The crew of REAPER had treated them as guests and longtime friends from the moment they came aboard. Word had spread among the crew that the Rothryn and Lycavorian people were descended from the same genes and ancestors, so it was almost as if they were long lost Lycavorians themselves. In truth, the only thing that really separated them was their inability to shift to wolf form. The Rothryn people had similar genetic structures which granted them the enhanced sense of smell and other senses as well as the incredible healing factor so common to Lycavorians. While they weren’t allowed into the sensitive areas of the ship, Lisisa Leonidas had granted them access to just about everything else. Denali had asked her to escort them back to Earth to meet with their brother because she was a woman and Aleatia was Dyack’s wife and his representative. Lisisa had agreed reluctantly Sehri knew for she had wanted to remain with Denali and Arduri, but she was extremely pleasant and open to all of them. Lisisa knew Denali thought he was making them more comfortable by having her on board and Lisisa could not be angry with her husband and mate for trying to do the right thing. Lisisa also knew she would rejoin them soon enough and their reunion would be very sweet.

Sehri sat in the large Mess Lounge of the REAPER sipping the mug of fruit juice while her mother and sisters chatted away with Kelelm. There were perhaps two dozen other members of the crew in the lounge, as it was becoming dinner time and the lounge was filling up. Sehri was aware of the many looks of interest she was receiving from the Lycavorian men in the mess lounge. The Rothryn did not have the ability to shift their forms, but their bodies retained the scents and auras of their Lycavorian brothers and sisters as well as many of the genetic changes that Lycavorians experienced. Sehri was only twenty-one years old, and she was just beginning to experience her Coming of Age Fever, albeit on a much smaller scale. This scent was very detectable by every unmated male on the ship though she did not truly understand it or the looks she was receiving. Sehri didn’t know that her aura was radiating a simple message to the males around her and that message was that she was not willing or interested in being approached. She was trying to act indifferent towards them for reasons which were her own and this translated in the small aura she was able to project to leave her alone.

Since coming on board Sehri had immersed herself in the computer libraries available to her. She wanted to learn about the history of the Lycavorian people. What they had experienced as a people. While her sisters Osbela and Ibani were delightfully spending their time in the gym and watching the Lycavorian males train and flex their muscles, Sehri was more interested in discovering what drove them. And learning about those who she had seen within her mind and whom she felt even now within her. She wanted to know about them for the emotions and feelings were growing stronger by the hour as they drew closer. She could feel their minds within her own though they were guarded by Mindvoice shields of staggering power. Shields unlike any she had ever experienced even from the oldest of the Shaman Masters on the Circle. They called it Mindvoicing ... and every Lycavorian, vampire and many elves were capable of using this skill naturally Sehri had learned. The level of their power and abilities related directly to the purity of their blood and the schooling they received. Sehri had told no one, but having them within her mind even shielded was augmenting her own abilities in many ways. Her control had grown three fold since she began to feel them within her mind and the last two days she had discovered she was able to move small objects within a simple thought or motion of her hand. It was disconcerting but it also made her feel powerful and confident. She could almost feel her Etheric power increasing within her, coursing through her body and awakening things she had never been able to do before.

“Sehri?” Her mother’s voice broke into her own thoughts and Sehri looked up at her. “Are you well?” Her mother’s question caused Harira to turn and gaze at her from her spot at the table.

Sehri smiled at her. “I’m fine mother.” She spoke.

“You seem distant.” Aleatia asked.

“Sehri has spent all this time immersed in her computer files mother.” Ibani said with a small laugh. “She has not enjoyed herself at all on this trip.”

Sehri looked at her sister with some distain. “I prefer my computer files to the massive amounts of testosterone alive in that gym you go to.” She said.

Osbela laughed. “But it is some very handsome testosterone!” She exclaimed. “I guess that’s not something that interests you. Don’t worry sister ... I’m sure that Prince Androcles has many friends that prefer bookworms.” She said and Ibani joined with her laughter. “I will be sure to introduce you to some when I am within his arms.”

“You?” Ibani exclaimed. “That will be me!”

Sehri looked at her sisters and shook her head. Osbela and Ibani were sluts in her eyes. All they cared about was finding the most attractive man they could and enticing them into their beds. They did not care for history or knowledge of the past or future. And they were clueless when it came to the real world.

“Sehri?” Aleatia asked her softly.

“I am fine mother.” Sehri answered. “Really.”

“Have you found anything interesting in their computer files sister?” Kelelm asked her with genuine curiosity.

Sehri looked at him and nodded her head with a smile to him. Kelelm had always treated her different. He was very protective of all his sisters but he sensed there was something about Sehri that made her different. He had always encouraged her to follow her heart and not listen to others.

“Their history is both diverse and intriguing.” Sehri replied as she perked up. “It is filled with pain and suffering but also happiness and growth. I have been reading about their King and his background most recently. His life is incredible ... both before he discovered his true history and after.”

“Do the history files give you any insight to this Androcles who we will be meeting?” Aleatia asked. “We should concentrate on him since he is the one we will be meeting. I would imagine his father has complete trust in him?”

“There is very little background on Androcles outside of his military file mother.” Sehri told her. “He is a very private person and...”

Osbela chuckled now. “Sehri ... you speak as if you know him so well.” She spoke in a sarcastic tone. “He is a Prince and a man ... what more is there to know?”

“A delicious man.” Ibani added.

Sehri looked at her sister and was about to retort when Kelelm’s hand touched her wrist. [Ignore her Sehri.] He spoke warmly within Mindvoice. [You know as well as I that Osbela and Ibani have never truly understood the intricacies of Mindvoice. Nor do they have your skill and knowledge with this ability. You are different from them sister ... ignore their remarks and be yourself.]

Sehri looked at her brother and covered his hand with hers and smiled at him again. She turned back to her mother. “He is widely regarded among the military establishment as a brilliant tactician. Superior to all but his father and a few with senior Union officers. He and his father are responsible for planning most of the final battles during their war with the species they call Evolli. He is considered by many to be one of the foremost warriors among their people behind only his father and several others.” Sehri told her. “He was decorated with the Union’s highest award during their war with this species called the Evolli when he was only twenty-two. This species gave him a nickname during their war ... Soul Slayer.”

“Soul Slayer?” Harira spoke now. “Why give him such a name?”

Sehri looked at her now. “Androcles and his dragon Elynth are believed to have killed more Evolli in combat that any others, including his father. He has been working diligently to come out from under his father’s shadow and he is succeeding.”

“How do you know that Sehri?” Kelelm asked. “That can’t be in his military file.”

Sehri shrugged her slim shoulders as her sisters chuckled to themselves smugly. “I just do.” She answered him.

Aleatia leaned forward at the table. “Does his military file give any insight to his political leanings Sehri? That is what I am most interested in.”

Sehri shook her head. “Aside from a comment by an Admiral Wallace that he is known as a true Spartan of old ... no mother. I believe how he is dealing with the Vanari is our best indicator there.”

“He has told the Vanari ... rather bluntly if the reaction from Regent Ardan is any indicator ... he will not deal with them if they do not change their views of Lycavorians as a whole.” Kelelm said. “And we know how the Vanari treat those Lycavorians from the Protectorate. Something that won’t matter once the merger is complete.”

Aleatia nodded in agreement with her oldest son. “The members of the Protectorate are extremely limited in their interaction with the Vanari people.” She said. “Many are not allowed to leave their embassy grounds without escort.” She turned to Harira. “Shaman Master Harira ... is there anything you can share?”

Harira shook her head quickly. “The Circle has tried for decades to learn more of the Protectorate Lady Aleatia. Our own government’s distance from them has made that ... it has made it increasingly difficult.”

Aleatia nodded. “Yes. When we should have been embracing them we were pushing them away because we did not understand them. That is why I am very glad you are here. Your insight will be invaluable.”

Harira nodded her head in respect at Aleatia’s words. Praetor Dyack’s wife was well respected within the Circle for her common sense and ability to see outside the box. She was also considered a strong and loyal supporter of the Circle of Shamans. “I don’t think we would have discovered what we have with the recent DNA tests ... but we would have been much further along in discovering the history and relation we have with Lycavorians as a whole.”

“You don’t think DNA tests with members of the Protectorate would have produced the same results Harira?” Aleatia asked.

“The same genetic results that show the commonality between our people yes...” Harira answered. “Not the Etheric connection with the Ancient Ones. That connection seems to reside only within those from the Union. Granted it is possible since we have never actually done tests with individuals from the Protectorate. What we know of their history does make it very possible.”

Aleatia looked at Sehri. “And this Androcles is among the most powerful users of Etheric power Sehri?”

Sehri nodded. “Without question. You have ... we have all seen some of what he can do mother. He is ... he is very special. He...”

“He’s very yummy!” Osbela stated quickly. “I can’t wait to be wrapped around his body.”

“Not you sister...” Ibani stated. “Me.”

Sehri felt the surge of anger within her and she bolted to her feet quickly, her blue eyes flashing in anger. “You know nothing!” She snapped softly keeping her voice low enough so that it did not carry. “Your scents will no more entice him than a Gotri Bark Worm! You don’t understand him! You will never understand him!”

“And you do Sehri?” Osbela snapped back. “You ... who have never known the pleasures of a man and will never know them? You wouldn’t know the first thing to do with a real one? We’ll see who gets him Sehri.”

Sehri laughed at her sister. “Get him?” She asked. “You’ll never get him Osbela. Not unless you are more powerful than his Anome Sadi. Or his SirsanGai Ne’Veha. His Drow Mistress Lu’ria or his Enylarcopri Carisia! You have no idea what you ... what we are walking into. And you certainly will never know Androcles in that way!”

Osbela smiled at her sister. “We shall see Sehri. We shall see whose scent is on him when all is said and done. At least I know enough not to kick a man who is interested in me in the balls. Unlike you.”

“Osbela! Enough!” Aleatia snarled.

Sehri trembled in anger as she stood there and she lifted her right hand, the light blue swirl of Etheric power beginning to take substance. It was Harira who saw it first and she rose to her feet. “Sehri!” She snapped.

Her voice snapped Sehri out of her anger and the swirl of Etheric power vanished just as quickly as it had come. Sehri hissed in anger and turned suddenly, leaving those of her family behind as she exited the mess lounge.

“Sehri!” Aleatia came to her feet and glared at her other daughters before moving after her youngest.


The VANGUARD MK III INTERDICTION cruisers were built with both elevator lifts and sloped stairwells to better accommodate the dragons that they could carry. Sehri had memorized quite a bit of the ship in the three days they had been aboard and as she held back the tears that threatened to pour from her eyes she found herself making her way down the port stairwell. The downward incline didn’t faze her as she proceeded down three decks from the mess lounge and suddenly found herself in an area of the ship she had never been to before. She could hear quite a bit of activity and she followed the sounds until she came to the open metal walkway that stretched across the expanse of the huge landing bay of the REAPER. Slowly Sehri made her way out onto the walkway, her blue eyes wide as she took in the ground crews below her moving several Union fighters around and others working on different ships. Her eyes lifted when she heard the trumpet and they grew a little wider when she saw the massive form of Lisisa Leonidas’s dragon Jeth. He was reared up on his hind quarters, his huge wings extended fully to the sides as the tiny form of the Princess held a high pressure water hose and was spraying his black with bluish tinted scales. Jeth seemed to be enjoying it immensely. They were in a large pen area set to the side of the landing bay nearest to where the three STRIKER DTs were parked close together. Sehri stepped up to the railing of the walkway and simply watched as Lisisa moved that hose back and forth, spraying every exposed portion of the dragon’s scales.

“Sehri?” Her mother’s voice came to her and she turned her head quickly as Aleatia moved up beside her.

Sehri exhaled heavily. “I’m sorry mother. I...”

Aleatia shook her head immediately and took her youngest daughter into her arms. “You have nothing to apologize for.” She stated softly. She took Sehri’s face in her warm hands and leaned over to nuzzle her daughter’s cheek. “It is affecting you more than you realized isn’t it?” She asked.

Sehri nodded. “The closer we get ... the closer we get the stronger it becomes.” She told her softly.

“Can you not block it?” Aleatia asked. “I have spoken at length with Harira ... and she tells me you are stronger within Mindvoice than many of the older Shaman Masters.”

“I’m trying mother.” Sehri answered. “It is so strong though, especially when they are together. Even alone his aura is overwhelming ... and it ... it calls to me so momma.” She looked at her mother. “All of them do. It feels so wonderful but...”

“But what?” Aleatia asked her as she stroked her jaw line like she had done when Sehri was a child. Even now it still had the affect of calming and soothing her and this pleased Aleatia to no end.

“I have never ... I have never felt such raw, unbridled power mother.” Sehri told her. “They ... they keep it in check by force of will alone ... but just being able to feel it is so very disconcerting to me.”

“It frightens you?” Aleatia asked.

Sehri nodded. “Yes.”

“We both saw what he did Sehri.” Aleatia said. “How could we not be frightened? The Etheric Academy has always kept tight control on those like you and the other Shamans. That is why the Circle broke away and remains in hiding. If the Academy knew you existed they would take you away from us.”

Sehri nodded. “I know.” She answered. She turned and looked down at where Lisisa was now stroking Jeth’s scales with a brush of some sort. “The power within him ... within all of them ... even her.” She motioned to Lisisa. “They wield it so casually and...”

Aleatia brought her face back around and looked at her daughter. “Tell others that if you like Sehri ... but I am your mother.” She spoke. “His resonance is battering your shields and you are having a difficult time suppressing your fever aren’t you?”

Sehri didn’t speak for a moment but she had never kept anything from her mother before and she was not going to start now. She gripped her mother’s arms and nodded slowly looking up into her face. “His aura is like ... it is like a burning sun within Mindvoice mother. We are ... we are Rothryn! Why does it affect me so? It shouldn’t!”

“Why shouldn’t it?” Aleatia said. “As we have discovered there is very little difference between our peoples. We are essentially Lycavorian without the ability to shift. We have the same senses, the same healing ability, but we have always suppressed the baser instincts within us. Those within the Union have not. It is not wrong that you desire him Sehri.”

“It’s not just him mother!” Sehri declared. “It’s all of them! Sadi and Ne’Veha most of all!”

Aleatia looked at her for a long moment. “They are affecting you as well?” She asked finally, more than a little surprised to say the least. Same sex relationships, while not against Rothryn law, were frowned upon immensely because no children would result from such a pairing.

Sehri nodded her head. “I can ... I can almost feel the beats of their hearts within me. My focus and clarity within Mindvoice is growing stronger by the hour. It’s them! As we draw closer I can feel them more and more. It makes ... it makes me shudder in want.”

“And these feelings ... they are making you doubt your decision to become a Shaman aren’t they?” Aleatia said.

“It is making me doubt everything.” Sehri said in reply. “I ... it’s almost as if I don’t know who I am anymore.”

“This is a restricted area! Don’t move!” The male voice spoke forcefully and they both whirled around to see the pair of security officers staring at them, their weapons out but not pointed at them.

Aleatia pulled Sehri close to her. “Forgive us!” She stammered. “We did not ... we did not know where we were!”
The guard who had spoken sniffed the air gently, his eyes never leaving Sehri. Aleatia took note of this and drew her daughter closer. “This area is restricted to crewmembers of this ship.” He spoke gruffly. “How did you get here?”

Sehri looked at the man and could see that he was reacting to her fever. His eyes grew narrow and his breathing became shallow as he moved closer. Her hands tightened on her mother’s arms as he stopped only a few feet from her.

“I was ... I was upset and did not pay attention to where I was going.” Sehri stammered suddenly feeling very worried.

“Please...” Aleatia spoke. “We will leave. We...”

The man stared at Sehri for a long period of time saying nothing. His dark eyes appeared as if they were looking through her and into her soul. Sehri could easily feel his Mindvoice resonance and she quickly determined that he was a member of the Lycavorian Durcunusaan. She hesitated for a second and then spoke.

“You ... you are Durcunusaan?” She asked softly.

The man looked at her then and straightened his stance. “You are ... you are within your Coming of Age fever little one.” He spoke matter-of-factly.

Sehri glanced at her mother quickly and Aleatia’s eyes were filled with worry. Sehri turned back to the man and slowly nodded her head. “Yes.” She answered him.

The light blue eyed Durcunusaan Commander quickly put his sidearm away and the second man followed suit instantly. Aleatia breathed a small sigh of relief at this but her heart still raced with worry. They were alone and without any of Kelelm’s men to watch over them. Aleatia didn’t know what would happen but she had heard of how Lycavorian men could react around a female who was within her fever. It was one of the first things she had read about when they came on board because she knew Sehri was within her Coming of Age. They were Rothryn yes ... but they were also Lycavorian and Aleatia didn’t doubt the males on this ship would smell her fever if she stopped suppressing it.

“You are suppressing it well little one...” The man spoke. “But it is getting stronger isn’t it?”

Sehri looked at him surprised and somewhat embarrassed. “How ... how do you...”

The man lifted his eyes to Aleatia. “I am Commander Eotharon. Second in command of Princess Lisisa’s Durcunusaan detail Lady Aleatia. My ... my youngest daughter is working through her fever even now. And you should not be ashamed of this in the least little one.” Eotharon told her looking directly at Sehri. Aleatia felt the worry begin to slip away quickly as the man moved closer to them and she watched as he looked at Sehri closely. “I have read all the reports on your people.” He spoke turning back to Aleatia. “You may be called Rothryn ... but you have Lycavorian blood surging through your veins and that makes you Lycavorian whether you can shift your forms or not.” He turned back to Sehri. “You are projecting indifference with your aura little one. That is good. Many of our females are not strong enough within Mindvoice to do this at your age and it will keep the more determined fools at bay.” He removed a data pad from his utility belt and typed on it for a few moments. He held it out to Sehri. “A recipe for tea that my mate devised for our daughters. It does not suppress the fever, but it adds a very distinct flavor to your scent for a few days that will cause the males of our species to shy away from you. Those who are only interested in a casual encounter that is. It does not sit well with their nose.”

Sehri looked at Eotharon as she reached out and took the pad. “It makes them stay away from me?” She asked in surprise.

Eotharon nodded. “Only those who are attracted by your fever and wish to be with you because your scent is so sweet now.” He said. “Those with any sense will take note that your aura calls for only one and they will know it is not them. You should not suppress what you are young lady. You do yourself a disservice by such actions. Be proud of who and what you are. And you need not worry about what our males will do ... all of them are taught from birth to honor and respect all women. Especially those who could without difficulty squash them within Mindvoice.”

“You ... you can feel me within Mindvoice?” Sehri asked.

Eotharon smiled warmly. “Quite easily Little One. Your resonance is nearly as powerful as Princess Lisisa there ... albeit somewhat unfocused at the moment because of what you are experiencing. You would be considered a very high level Tier Six Etheric user by the way we now measure our people ... and you are still growing it seems.” He spoke as he stepped even closer to Sehri. “You have been touched by someone of immense power within Mindvoice. Someone who is bound to a dragon. A touch you accepted. I can feel the echo of them ... of him within you. He is an Alpha wolf of great ability.” His blue eyes shimmered as they looked at her. “There are very few within Union space that have the raw power I sense within his echo. Two to be exact. Interesting.” He lifted his head and backed away from her. “Your mother would be a Tier Five Etheric user without question. It is good to see our Lycavorian brothers who call themselves Rothryn have nurtured this skill.”

“You said my scent?” Sehri said softly. She looked at him. “What ... what do I smell like?”

Eotharon shook his head quickly at her. “It would be inappropriate for me to answer that question Little One. Only the man who you decide to take as your husband and mate would dare speak of your scent publicly. It is a great insult within the Union. It is done between the males yes ... but never in your presence and never so others can overhear.” He answered her quickly. “My mate and daughter accompanied me on this trip because we did not know how long we would be gone. My daughter spends most of her time in the engineering section. She has a taste for engines. Her name is Remali if you wish to seek her out and perhaps some spend time with someone who knows what you are going through.”

Aleatia looked at him. “How long have you been mated Commander?” She asked with interest.

Eotharon smiled. “Nine hundred years, eleven months and six days Lady Aleatia. The very best years of my life.” He answered proudly. “We have six strong children and my beloved wife and mate carries our seventh.”

Aleatia smiled. “Congratulations Commander.” She said warmly.

Eotharon bowed his head to her. “We will leave you to your privacy. If anyone asks, you have my permission to be here. The smell of the fuel and such keeps most casual observers away from this area. I will make adjustments to your access for the remainder of the trip when I return to my office and I will insure no males approach you.”

Sehri blinked. “But ... I thought it was natural for males to act in the way they do?” She asked.

Eotharon nodded. “It is ... but not with you. Be yourself Little One and you will see.” He answered.

“Why?” Aleatia asked him.

Eotharon looked at her and smiled. “Ask your daughter Lady Aleatia.” He said.

“Thank you Commander.” Sehri spoke.

Eotharon nodded his head. “Un coi aur hador. Dalas atle forn cabret Little One. Quvor maeve gur vada leoda arvel tur bacj.” (It is my honor. Find what you seek little one. Only then will the fever truly be gone.)

Sehri stared at him for a long moment and then nodded her head. “Pen gur.” She spoke. (I will)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.