On Vacation With Sara - Cover

On Vacation With Sara

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Our last day in Padre, I spent hanging out with my parents and seeing the sights around the area. I got about a dozen texts from Leslie saying her “Boss” wanted to know where he could pick me up. He had posted my video and pictures on his website and “my fat ass had been a big hit”. Apparently, he had six firm offers from his “regulars” to fuck my ass and one to make a porn film which would probably take most of the evening. My take would be over two grand. The two grand would be nice, but actually would have done it for nothing though couldn’t figure out a way to accomplish it. From her last text, I could tell that he was taking out his displeasure of my refusal on her. I was sure that Ben could get that many guys to enjoy my ass, so didn’t want to get involved with a mean pimp.

The next morning we left early and got home late Friday evening. I had slept late on Saturday morning and a text awoke me and it was from Terry. I was surprised to hear from him since we had broken up before I left. He asked how my trip was and that he would like to see me. I told him I was still in bed, but he could come by after lunch. He said he would see me at 1:00 and said “I miss you.”

I finally rolled out of bed, showered, dressed and had a light lunch when he rang the doorbell. Terry put his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. “Babe, I’m so sorry how things ended with us and I was so upset that I wasn’t more supportive of you. Do you think you can give me another chance?”

“Terry, I like you a lot but not sure I want to go with someone right now.”

“Well, how about we just go out some, no pressure for anything at all and just see how things go?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Why don’t we go for a ride where we can talk? Tell your parents we will probably get supper so it might be late when you get back.”

“They aren’t here, but I will just leave them a note that I’m going out and will be back late.”

“Sounds great. You are not even going to tell them who you are going with?”

“I don’t want them grilling me about us getting back together.”

“Oh, OK.”

I locked up the house and we headed out. For the first half hour, we drove, heading out of town while he asked me all about my vacation. I told him about my surfing and going to a concert, but left out the part where I was fucked by half the boys on Padre Island.

“Terry, where are we going? I have never been out here.”

“Brandon’s parents bought some land out this way and I was just going to see if I could find it.”

“Are they going to move way out here? There is absolutely nothing out here.”

“I think that is the plan, but not sure how soon. Maybe after they retire. I don’t think Brandon wants to move out here, but sometimes he says he and some guy come out and shoot at cans and stuff.”

We turned off the gravel road and through an open fence, drove maybe a half mile and spotted something that looked like a barn and saw several cars parked near it. “So is Brandon here now?”

“Evidently. I hadn’t talked to him.”

He parked and we got out and walked toward the barn. When we walked in, there must have been half the football team there and several girls that I really didn’t know. Everyone was drinking beer and seemed to be having a great party. I wondered if Terry knew this before we came or whether he was as surprised as I was. It took one glance at the TV that was playing to begin to understand what was going on. There I was, nude and being fucked on the table behind the stage. “Terry, I want to go home.”

“Sorry Slut, you played me for a jerk and now you are going to get what you deserve.”

I had no idea where I was going to run, but I broke from him and headed toward the door, only to be grabbed by 2 guys and dragged back.

“Please let me go.”

“Slut, everybody in school has already seen you fucking all those guys and boy did they like fucking your big ass.” That caused everyone to scream and applaud. Now we are all going to get what you have been pretending that you didn’t do.”

“You can’t do this. This is rape.”

“Listen Bitch, even your parents don’t know where you are or who you are with. So, we can do anything we want to you. So, why don’t you take off your fucking clothes and let’s start filling you with cum.” That was followed by him pushing me to the ground and kicking me in the side.

“Please Terry, I am so sorry. I will fuck you any time you want. Just please don’t do this.”

“Too late Bitch. Before this day is over you will have been fucked by more guys that your whore buddy Becky. The only way any other guy will ever fuck your nasty cunt is if you pay them.”

I was crying and realizing that there was nothing I could do to stop it, but my brain was trying to think of some way out of this. I got to my knees and tried to stand but was pushed down again and several guys grabbed my arms while Terry and two other guys were unzipping and pulling down my jeans. A few seconds later my panties were gone and then my top. Now I was laying on the ground nude while everyone clapped, screamed and urged Terry to “fuck up the whore.” There was no way I could get away and Terry was so mad that he wouldn’t listen to reason. I recognized some of the other guys but really didn’t know them well, nor any of the girls. I was surprised that they were going to be a part of this, but that was the least of my problems.

Several guys grabbed me and drug me toward the middle of the barn where there was several polls from the ground to the ceiling and there were ropes hanging from each. It took me only a few seconds to realize that the ropes had some kind of cuffs on them and it was there just for me. As much as I struggled, there was nothing I could do to keep from having my wrist and ankles put in the cuffs and then the ropes pulled tight where my legs and arms were stretched to the limit and I could barely move. I continued to beg everyone to let me go and “I would do anything that they wanted.” But this was the worst aspect of girls. They all felt I had been a tease while I was really a slut and explaining that I was drugged and raped did no good at all.

Most of the guys gathered around as Terry was the first to fuck me. “OK Bitch, I’m going to fuck that nasty cunt of yours and then I’m going to beat you ass or maybe the other way around.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.