On Vacation With Sara
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

After we dressed and straightened up, I went back to our room and found my parents had gone. I went in, retrieved my passport and left them a note that I was going to Mexico with a few friends. As it turned out, Brad did pick up one more guy as we headed down the highway. The trip seemed short as we were all talking about random things, but finally we were at the border and had to pass through Mexican Customs. Though it wasn’t necessary, I was surprised how fluent Brad and his friend, Paul were at Spanish, but I only understood a few words.

Mexico was much dirtier than I expected and the kids were a constant irritation as they came up begging for money. Brad dismissed them in Spanish and we walked to a small cantina and had tacos along with a beer for lunch. We probably spent an hour there then made our way to a club called Senior Frog’s. Even though it was early afternoon, it was pretty packed but we got a nice table and began to drink beers. I knew I shouldn’t but several shots were brought to the table and I took them both. Then a very sexy girl came to our table carrying some very skimpy tops that had their logo on it. Still speaking mostly Spanish, a shirt was purchased and I was told to put it on.

“Where is the bathroom?”

Everyone laughed and said I had to change right here. I said that was crazy until they pointed toward another girl who was removing her bra then putting the top on. I guess with as much alcohol as I had had plus the memory of yesterday, I decided that it didn’t matter, stood, removed my top and let the girl help put this small material over my head. She tied it from the bottom where it was just below my small breast. She looked me up and down, then pulled my shorts off before I could react, grabbed me by the hand and was leading me to the stage in my panties with my ample ass on full display. The familiar feeling of men grabbing my ass didn’t even faze me as I was lead to the stage where 3 other similarly dressed girls, all probably 18 or older, were waiting.

A man was on a microphone telling everyone that they would be voting on the girl who danced and looked the best, then the music and noise started. I was feeling much like I did yesterday with all the drugs but this was from the alcohol. I looked out at all the men and boys standing and screaming. I looked to the girl to my right and she had taken off her top and had hold of her tits. Everyone was screaming for her to drop her arms, which she finally did and let everyone see. Another one of the girls put her arms around my neck, kissed me passionately and I felt her raising my top. I didn’t even consider stopping her as she threw my top to the back of the stage. I removed her top and put my mouth around the most perfect tit I had ever seen. I was so entranced at what was happening, I could care less about everyone screaming. I felt her fingers enter the waist band of my panties and they dropped to my ankles. She reached down and removed them from my ankles and threw them to the crowd who were screaming. That was the first time I realized that, not only were everyone’s phones pointed toward me, also a professional looking camera like the one yesterday was recording all this. Now, just like yesterday, I was completely nude. The girl then took off her panties and threw them to the cheering guys. I looked to my left and the other two girls were topless but had on their panties and were dancing together.

The big breasted girl got behind me and began to rub all over my body as I was facing the crowd and cameras. I felt her feet pushing at mine and my legs spread wide for all to see. But she wasn’t finished as she put her fingers into my soaking wet pussy and spread the lips of my pussy wide while the professional camera came within a foot of my pussy. It finally hit me that I loved boys and men looking at my nude body and was determined that I would experience it again, probably at the college guys parties from now on. But for now, this group of screaming men were enjoying my body and pussy. I turned to the sexy girl, kissed her on the lips then bent down pointing my “fat ass” right at the camera. I could tell by the screams and chants, my ass was a big hit.

After about 5 minutes, the music finally stopped and the four of us were told to stand there while everyone voted on us. Both of the girls who still had their panties on, pulled them down enough to show their pussies as their turn came. Then it was my turn. Not sure why, but I turned around, bent over and spread the cheeks of my ass as far as I could making sure everyone got a good view at all there was to see then stuck a finger into my ass. It seemed like 5 minutes passed as I stood like that, fingering my asshole and the screams and yelling continued. Finally, they moved on to the final girl but there was no contest and I had won. Wasn’t sure what I had won, but it was nice to know they loved my ass. The other girls were asked to leave the stage and I was left there for the picture taking. They asked my name and where I was from. Like an idiot or maybe like the drunk I was, I told them everything. I was so pleased that my nude picture, with my name, would appear on their wall. What they didn’t say that dozens of my completely nude pictures would also appear on their website, along with my name.

Forgetting about my sore pussy, what I really wanted to happen was to be fucked on stage by everyone there. Instead, I was lead off the stage where the other girls were waiting. The big tit girl grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bathroom. The women’s bathroom was bigger than I anticipated and had maybe 6 or 7 other girls in there, one was on the counter with another girl between her legs eating her. The girls head was tilted back and her eyes were closed as he held the other girl’s head in her hands and slowly ground her hips into her face. I stood there watching as I tried to decide if I would rather be the girl on the counter or the girl enjoying the taste of her pussy. I knew the answer was the latter. I was guided toward two girls who were snorting lines of cocaine through a rolled up dollar bill. I had never done coke, but had seen enough TV to understand what they were doing. Course, I had no idea what all was put up or in me yesterday.

“Hey Sweetie, you want a line?”

“Ok, I guess.” I said very hesitantly.

The girl handed me the bill and showed me what to do. “OH MY GOD, Damn, Wow, Fuck”. All the other girls laughed as I went through all the cuss words that I knew. I immediately began to understand why people liked this stuff so much.

“Here. Do another in your other nostril.”

I bent down and did another line and to my surprise and delight, this was better than the first.

“You know you have to pay for that, don’t you?”

“I don’t have any money. In fact, as you can see, I don’t have anything except my shoes.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.