On Vacation With Sara
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

When E.D. Nix finally came on stage there was constant screaming. I really don’t know why because I had never heard of him before, but I screamed and jumped up and down like all the rest of the crowd. After a few minutes, he held up one hand with the other rubbing his crotch. It was like he commanded the crowd to be silent.

“Brothers, I am so disappointed in you.” This was met with moans and boos.

“Yes, Brothers. You are surrounded by all this white pussy and I don’t see any tits. Help me out Brothers.” That was met my screams and girl’s tops being removed either by choice or by force. I could see a wave of black guys moving through the crowd while some women were screaming, most were shouting as their breast were being exposed. All of a sudden, I was in the middle of a group of black guys and within seconds my top was gone. A few seconds later, I was completely nude and being raised into the air like I had seen women before and moving toward the stage on a sea of hands. I was screaming or maybe I was moaning, but it was a blur as I was passed from one group of hands to the next. I managed to see to my left and noticed another girl in a similar situation. I didn’t know what was going to happen but it seemed I was going to be put on the stage, so I decided that when I got there, I would run off behind the stage.

After what seemed like a thousand hands all over me and some in me, I was at the stage and several men grabbed my arms and pulled me up. I noticed the same thing happening to the other girl, who looked to be in her late teens with rather large breast as opposed to my average size breast. I tried to break free but their grasp was too tight and I was turned to face the audience completely nude with thousands of cell phones pointed at me and the other nude girl. Once again, E. D. Nix raised his hand and the crowd went quiet.

“Brothers, Tell me do you like this fine white pussy?” as he walked between the two of us, grabbing my tits and rubbing down my body. I continued to struggle, but it was useless, so I stopped and let him do whatever he wanted.

“Brothers. You want a good performance, don’t you?”

Of course, the screaming went on for several minutes before he stopped it with his raised hand. “Then you vote on which pussy you want me to fuck.” As the crowd screamed, he came over to me and examined me like he was looking at a new car. “Boys, turn this Bitch around. That is one fine white ass.”

He then went to the other girl and began to play with her tits. “Man I love big white tits. So do you want me to fuck the cunt with the fine white ass, or the cunt with the big white tits?” He began to walk between us and the screaming changed as he was by me and by “Miss Big Tits”. I was trying to determine if I was relieved or disappointed, but it was obvious that the crowd preferred Bit Tits to Fine Ass.

“Well Brothers, you have spoken and if you will give me just a few minutes, I will plant my seed in this white cunt.” The DJ came back on blaring music as he escorted her behind the stage. As they took me to the back and off the stage, I assumed my ordeal was over. But I couldn’t have been more wrong. I guess the stage hands or whatever jobs they performed, got the “seconds” and I was the “seconds”. All of a sudden a dozen hands had me and carried me over to a small table where I was put on my back. I was protesting and begging them not to, even saying I was a virgin, but it was like a feeding frenzy and I was fresh meat.

I tried to move, but was being held down, then my head was pulled over the edge of the table and a big black cock entered my mouth. There was no chance to catch my breath as he began to pound deep into my throat and I began to gag.

“Reggie, get in that fat white ass.” And with that, I had my legs pushed up near my tits and felt the tip of a cock begin to push at the entrance to my ass...”AUGGG” ... then he pierced the entrance to my ass and I screamed as he pushed deep into my rectum. I couldn’t’ see, but knew there was a huge black cock in my ass ... and with each thrust, it went deeper and I tried to scream louder. But another black cock was deep in my throat. It seemed as one cock was coming out of me, the other was pushing deeper into either my throat or ass.

“Reggie you are inside of some prime grade A White Meat.” I heard one of the men gathered say.

“Yep, notin like a fine fat white ass. But some of you niggers are gona have to fertilize this piece of meat. Next time I see this Bitch, I want to see a black baby sucking on those little tits.

“Maybe they won’t be so small if they be full of milk.” Everyone seemed amused by that and the crowd’s response seemed to leave no doubt that they were more than willing to “fertilize” me.

“Reggie, now how many white baby mommas you got now?”

“Only bout two dozen that I no about, course, there’s probably a couple dozen others who don’t know which nigga got them pregnant. As long as I can get a hard, I’m going to put it in every white cunt I can find.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.