On Vacation With Sara - Cover

On Vacation With Sara

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

After I dressed, if that’s what you call putting on a few triangles of material. I stepped outside to see many of the folks there still looking at me. Brad had my shorts and top and we headed toward the beach. When we got to the public lockers, he put them, along with his shirt in and we headed off for another surf lesson. This time, I was being stared at by everyone on the beach from young boys to old men and quiet a few women. I really loved the attention and worked hard to make sure my butt bounced the way it was suppose to. I wasn’t really sure I wanted another surf lesson today but it was still hours before the free concert and I was afraid what would happen if I didn’t do something to take my mind of being fucked again.

The lesson was much like all the others except that there seemed to be an awful lot of spectators. I guess I had become such a great surfer that people wanted to watch my skills! Another possible explanation was that I was about a close to being nude as one could be without being nude. Actually, I bet it really is my surfing skills!

After the lesson, we walked across the street from the beach to an outside restaurant. I was beginning to feel more comfortable about my body being on display and enjoyed the attention from all.

Brad and I had never talked about anything sexual, though his hands had brushed my ass and tits during some lessons. I figured that was a perk of his job of teaching girls to surf.

“So Sara, you really were a virgin this morning.”

“Yes. But I have been sucking my boyfriend off some.”

“And he never tried to fuck you?”

“Of course he tried, but I refused. I didn’t want the reputation that my good friend Becky has.”

“And what is that?”

“She is the school slut and has been fucking any guy that wants her since she was 12.”

Brad stared at me for a long time. “You are jealous of her aren’t you? You want to be just like her.”

“Why would you say that?”

“Because we both know it’s true.”

“No, I don’t want that”

“Say it.”

“No...”

“Well, I am going to help that along.”

“How? What are you going to do?”

“Just think of all the pictures and videos that were taken of you. I told them all your full name and that you lived in Houston. Think that won’t get back to your friends? Then there are all the ones I have of you.”

I almost crammed my fingers into my pussy when he said that, but continued to pretend that he wasn’t right. We walked over to a food truck and he bought us some tacos. The young girl in the truck almost fell out when she saw how little I was wearing and she could tell that I was probably a few years younger than her. After we ate, it was finally time to go to the free concert and see these thug rappers. I had no idea how large of a crowd would be there, but there were thousands of boys and girls and the stars hadn’t started. It was just a DJ.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.