On Vacation With Sara - Cover

On Vacation With Sara

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

No place on the Texas coast compared to this spot and we stayed at a very nice Marriott Hotel by the beach. As we were checking in, I noticed a poster for surfing lessons and asked my parents if I could check into it. I called the number and a boy named Brad answered the phone. We chatted a bit, he asked about my surfing experience, which didn’t exist, but was pleased when I told him about my dance, tumbling and track history.

Later that day, Dad answered the knock on the door and this very handsome and well built guy was at the door. He came in and explained all about the lessons and prices. He was directing his conversation to Mom and Dad, but I couldn’t take my eyes off his muscular arms and legs. The agreement was made and I was to have daily lessons at 10:00 am every morning starting tomorrow.

I was excited, but a bit scared to have my first surfing lesson. Mom made me put on my least revealing bikini “to make sure it didn’t come off surfing.” I really think it was about me not showing Brad too much of me! My dad walked me down to the place where I was told to meet and there were other novice surfers in the water and on land learning the correct procedures to ride. Brad was just finishing with a prior student as we got there and he looked like a bronzed god with just his bathing suit on.

The first lesson was initially on the beach, but once we got into the surf, Brad’s hands were all over my body “helping me” get on the board. But to be honest, I enjoyed the attention from this bronze god in his 20s. Before the first lesson was over, I actually rode several small waves into shore. Brad congratulated me with several hugs which included him smashing my budding breast into his chest.

The rest of the day was spent on the beach, doing a little shopping and going to several restaurants. I think my parents felt my enthusiasm over my surfing was more about my instructor than my modest accomplishments.

Getting ready for my second lesson, I grabbed my smallest pale blue bikini. When I came out of the bathroom, Mom glared at me and Dad just laughed and said: “Helen, just let the girl show off that cute body.” I blushed when he said that and was a bit surprised at his acceptance.

Brad seemed pleased with my choice and immediately complimented me on how great I looked. I wanted to tell him that he could have anything he wanted from me but realized I was probably 6 or 7 years younger and doubted he was really interested in me. I learned that he lived in the adjacent motel during the summer and mostly taught lessons during the day and hung out at the clubs in the evening. We both agreed that it was a shame that I couldn’t get into one of the clubs because of my age. I was shocked when he said, “You should go down with me and some of my friends one evening to the clubs in Mexico. There is no age limit there and we can have a great time. You do have a passport, don’t you?”

“Yes Brad, in fact, my parents want me to go with them tomorrow to Mexico shopping and spend the day then go to some restaurant and clubs for the night.”

“No, Sara, Don’t’ go tomorrow. There is a live concert on the Beach and it will be crowded and wild.”

“I think my parents expect me to go and I’m afraid they won’t agree for me to stay alone.”

“What if I ask them for you?”

“I don’t know, but I guess it’s worth a shot.”

Brad went with me to our motel room and explained to my parents that tomorrow was the free beach concert with E. D. Nix and The Rap Pack both from New Orleans who were going to be performing. I was surprised but Brad convinced my parents that he would give me my lesson then take me to the concert and watch out for me until they got back late in the evening. Dad said “fine” but Mom was more difficult to convince, asking what all we would be doing, what would happen after the concert and giving Brad a real interrogation. Finally, she agreed, but I still think she suspected something was up.

The next morning, while Brad was waiting, I watched as Dad, put my passport back into his suitcase as they prepared to leave for Mexico. As my parents left, Dad said; “Hun, we won’t be back until very late, so will see you in the morning.”

“Ok Dad, you guys have a great time and bring me back a surprise from Mexico.”

As they left, I told Brad that I was going to change into my bikini.

“No, just keep those on and let’s go buy you a new bikini.”

“What’s wrong with my bikinis?”

“You know.”

“No, I don’t know.”

“They cover way too much of that beautiful ass of yours. Let’s go find one that doesn’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.