18 August 2007
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Jerry thanked the women eliminated from the contest, asking them to join the crowd. They were greeted by boyfriends or husbands, who offered to warm up their cool-feeling tits. Now only ten women were remaining, and five were his girls.

The two age groups were lopsided in numbers. There were two other women besides Wendy and Karen. Tina, Brenda, and Lilly were in the final group of six. Dan remarked that his girls had a fifty-fifty chance of winning.

Bobbie stood closer to Tina, wetting her tits. Bobbie had to hold back her urge to kiss Tina. Her mind also thought of soft lips kissing her pussy. Tina surprised everyone by taking the water bottle from Bobbie and soaking her shirt-covered breasts. “Why should we have all the fun?” She smiled at her lover.

“Now comes the fun part of the contest for me. Do any of you women object to me fondling your tits?” Jerry asked, and no one refused.

Jerry stood behind Tina, his semi-hard cock pressing against the small of her back. Tina looked at Dan, took off her top, and smiled, as Jerry’s hands became her living bra cups. Dan smiled at another man who was feeling her tits. He joined the others to appreciate her beautiful-looking breasts.

“Your applause for lovely Tina, please,” he asked. Dan stood and cheered loud and long. Jerry moved on to the next two women. Dan was sure the cheers for them were less than for Tina.


“And now for beautiful Brenda.” Jerry smiled, making her tits wet again. Bobbie also wetted her firm breasts, and when Jerry stood behind her to feel her tits, she pulled up her top.

“That’s my daughter, alright!” He laughed as Jerry handled her bare tits.

“Mmm, Jerry, you’re making me so fucking horny!” The microphone lets the crowd hear.

“May I have applause for horny to fuck Brenda and her lovely tits?” Jerry asked, and the crowd, along with Dan, cheered loud and long.


Lilly was next for her tits to be wetted by Bobbie. Her firm breasts and rock-hard nipples easily showed under her thin top. Bobbie did like Brenda and Tina, removing her top for Jerry to feel her tits. Dan smiled again as Jerry felt her firm breasts.

“I prefer my dad feeling my tits,” she said into the mic, and the crowd reacted.

“You seem like quite the slutty daughter; is your dad here with you?”

“Yes, he is. Hi, Daddy!” She said this, waving to him. Dan’s face warmed as everyone looked his way.

“And your dad is fucking you?”

Yes, he is, and he’s fucking my sister too,” she revealed, and Dan felt like his face was on fire. Several men supporting his incestuous acts gave him a strong high-five.

“Your applause for not-so-innocent Lilly?” Jerry asked. The level of cheering seemed close to Tina’s level.


Next, he moved on to Karen. She smiled at him as he made her T-shirt transparent. As he moved behind her, she boldly lifted her top. Jerry made a funny face as he placed his hands on her bare tits. He leaned against her, her hand going between them to grope his crotch.

“Was your offer of a fuck just a tease for the crowd?” Jerry asked, giving her tits a good feel.

“I’m very serious. I want you to fuck me here before the night is over, and my husband will enjoy watching you,” she replied.

“What do you say, folks, are Karen’s tits and her very slutty attitude worthy of the next round?” He hoped, and the resounding cheers let everyone know she was.


The next two women received moderate appreciation for their sensual conversation and bare breasts.

Dan smiled as Jerry went to his love. “Ahh yes, lovely Wendy.” Jerry gazed at her hard nipples. She smiled at him as he and Bobbie wetted her breasts again.

Like Karen, she raised her top, exposing her full breasts for everyone to admire and Jerry to fondle. Dan could feel his cock stirring as Jerry gave her full tits a good feel. She was becoming quite aroused and rubbed her ass against his crotch.

“Your applause for lovely Wendy?” he asked, and Dan cheered loud and long. The obvious cheers from the crowd placed Wendy next to Karen in the next round.

Dan applauded, having to reposition his hard cock in his pants. Jerry placed his hand over the girl’s head and asked the crowd to narrow down the finalists.


“Judges, can you help determine our two finalists in each age group? I think it’s so naughty for women to be judging the breasts of our contestants.” The large crowd of men agreed.

One of the women judges pointed to Tina and Lilly, then Wendy and Karen. Sadly, Brenda was asked to leave the competition. Though disheartened, she accepted the appreciation of the men viewing her bare tits as she walked to Dan.

Brenda was disappointed that she was out of the competition. She embraced her dad, accepting his support, and guided his hand to her bare tit.

“I can’t believe that Lilly’s or Tina’s tits are better looking than mine,” she pouted.

“Maybe you should have acted more like a slut and told the men we were fucking too,” he joked, feeling her globes. “Your tits are cold.”

“Then it is your duty as my dad to warm up my tits,” she offered for others to hear.

“You know, I always love feeling your beautiful tits.”

“I’ll gladly warm up your tits, honey,” one offered.

“Maybe later on. I really like Lilly. She’s becoming just as much of a slut as our girls are. She’ll be in my bed very soon,” she predicted. Mmm, that feels nice, Daddy. Jerry has made me so fucking horny. I need you to fuck me again,” she desired. Dan’s cock was growing harder from Brenda’s incestuous comments meant for others to hear.


Brenda stood close to her dad while they watched the contest. “I love your hand feeling my tits, Daddy,” she let the men close by hear. “And I can tell your cock is getting hard.” Dan didn’t stop Brenda from unzipping his fly and taking out his cock. Several men looked on as she knelt and boldly began sucking on it.

“Be careful, or you’ll make me cum,” he warned.

“That’s okay; I love the taste of your cum,” several overheard.

“You should stand and watch our girls,” he said. She stood and casually stroked his cock while looking at the stage.

“I’m horny, Daddy; I need you to fuck me,” she let others hear again.

“You can let some of these men fuck you first, and then I will.”

“Thank you, Daddy, I love being such a slutty daughter for you.” She smiled, pressing her tits to him and taking a good kiss. “At least we have two winners in the family, Daddy.”

“We’ll warm your tits up for you, baby,” a guy at the next table offered, overhearing their conversation.

“Thank you; I’d like that.” She smiled and kissed Dan.

Brenda was swarmed by several men eager to feel her tits and do much more. Hands moulding to her tits, her short hem raised for exploring fingers. Dan smiled as her hands went for two zippers.


The two finalists in the younger age group were reduced to Tina and Lilly. Dan quietly laughed, knowing one of his girls would be the winner.

Jerry returned to Karen and Wendy, who were now holding hands. Bobbie soaked Karen’s tits again, and he moved behind her. Karen pulled her wet top over her head, allowing him free access to fondle her tits. Growing more aroused, she rubbed her ass against his crotch and put her hand behind, eagerly groping at his cock, trying to unzip his fly.

“Yes, I am definitely going to fuck you!” He panted into her ear.

“I’m looking forward to it very much,” she said, her hand finding the opening to his pants. “I’m not wearing any panties. Why don’t you show the crowd my bare pussy?” He inched the short hem up, slowly letting her bald pussy come into view.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.