18 August 2007
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan stood along with the other men as Bobbie led the parade of women onto the stage. Dan noticed his girls were mixed among the women. Bobbie looked so fucking sexy wearing her low-cut Go Go T-shirt, cut so short that the lower halves of her tits showed. Her stripper’s thong showed off her small, firm ass cheeks.

The men applauded and whistled at the breasts of various sizes and shapes waiting to be wetted. Two girls were already in the mood, flashing their tits to the crowd. Dan counted twenty-two women in identical tops.

Some were dressed in form-fitting jeans or tight shorts that were more or less poured over their hips. A few wore bikini bottoms that were more like thongs, with their ass cheeks showing. Several wore mini skirts, and Dan smiled in approval that his five girls, by far, wore the shortest skirts.


Jerry stood on the stage halfway between the long line-up of women. “Wow, look at all this wonderful breast meat! It makes me want to place a takeout order at our local KFC,” he said, almost laughing.

“I can see we have quite an array of breasts for our enjoyment, and remember this event is for a worthy cause. There are several large blue water jugs available to fill with your loose change.”

“Now let’s get the fun times started. It’s obvious some of you women are more endowed than others, but we’re not prejudiced about the size of your breasts. We’re here to raise money and some cocks,” he joked. “It is obvious that some of you women are quite older than others.”

“I think to be fair, we’ll divide the girls into two age groups. Would those who are eighteen to thirty-five line up on my right and those over thirty-five on my left?” Everyone watched the girls change positions based on their age. Tina moved and stood between Lilly and Brenda. Wendy and Karen stood side by side, fingers lightly touching.

“My, my, I must say that those women over thirty-five, Mother Nature definitely is being kind to you, and if you are well over forty, you leave me breathless!” Jerry panted into his microphone.

“Now for the rules: I’ll have the pleasure, along with our lovely strippers Bobbie and Candy, to wet down your T-shirts. Once your shirts are nice and wet and your lovely assets are on display, I’ll ask the audience to cheer for their favourite set of breasts. The set of breasts with the loudest appreciation in each age group will be the winner. We also have three beautiful judges here to make any final decisions. I find it rather naughty to have these women judging the best-looking breasts of our contestants.” The men cheered.

“We’ll start off with warm water and make it progressively colder so your lovely nipples stand proudly erect. I’m sure nipples won’t be the only things that grow erect in here tonight,” he joked, and the crowd cheered.


Jerry and Bobbie began to water down the tits of the contestants. Camera flashes and cell phones began recording the sensual fun, and the men appreciated the see-through effects of the shirts. He interviewed the first two girls, asking about their names, ages, whether they were married or single, and hobbies.

“Now, using my handy watering can keep your shirts wet, I’ll ask you each your first name, age, and a question or two. We’ll pare the number of women down to five in each group and eliminate one at a time.”

Dan, along with many other men, moved closer. He trained his camera on each of his five beauties and took their picture as Jerry or Bobbie wetted their breasts. The girls screeched in high voices at the sudden cool water on their tits.

Jerry began questioning the women, emphasizing their transparent T-shirts with a fresh sprig of water. Some received louder applause than others. Jerry stood next to Karen, and she stuck out her chest as he sprayed her tits. The material clung to her tits like a second skin, her hard nipples an inch away for viewing.

Dan smiled as Jerry went to Karen. “What is your name, honey?”

“Hi, I’m Karen, and I’m fifty.” She smiled at the crowd. “I hope my tits are not too old for the contest.” She reacted to the cool water, making her chest wet. She looked at her tits becoming transparent under her thin top.

“My, my, Karen, Mother Nature certainly has been kind to you. Your beautiful-looking breasts tell us you’re the right age for the contest, right fellas?” Jerry asked, and the men cheered.

“Are you married or single?” He asked, gazing at her tits.

“I’m very married to my sexy husband, Dan.” She smiled, looking for him.

“Is he here to cheer you on?”

“Yes, he is. Dan always says I have great-looking tits, and we love showing them off to men and women,” she bragged. Her comment drew more cheers.

“Do you have any hobbies?”

“I do, and my favourite is fucking,” she boldly said.

“You certainly are a MILF, mother; I’d like to fuck,” he joked to the large crowd.

“I’m available. How soon do you want to fuck?” Karen freely offered.

“Hmm, I’m being propositioned already!” He joked. “Is your husband okay with you offering me a fuck?”

“Of course he is; he loves to watch men fuck me and give them blow jobs!” She said this, receiving screams of cheers.

“You’re married, and your husband just heard you suggest we fuck?”

“I have a very understanding husband. I know he’d love to watch you fuck me,” she said, and the crowd went crazy.

One guy stood, pointing to Karen. “Hey, I recognize you, my buddies, and I gave you and your daughter a fucking gang bang this afternoon at Centennial Park.”

“You enjoy gang bangs?” Jerry asked her.

“Very much, and my husband loves watching all those men fuck me and receiving blow jobs and giving me facials. I never spit, I always swallow.” The ceiling almost caved in from the loud applause.

“I may have to take you up on your offer,” he grinned, looking at her tits. “What do you say, guys, are her tits and married slutty attitude worth putting through into the next round?” Resounding applause from the crowd, along with Dan’s, answered yes.


Jerry interviewed the next two women, then smiled as he stopped at Dan’s love, Wendy.

“Aren’t you a lovely-looking strawberry blonde? What is your name, honey?” He asked, refreshing the water on her firm breasts.

“I’m Wendy, and I’m thirty-nine.” She smiled at the crowd.

“A very well-built, sexy thirty-nine,” Jerry smiled at her hard nipples. “You’re another MILF I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on,” he hinted.

“I’m ready. Maybe Karen and I can do a threesome with you,” she teased, receiving loud cheers.

“Are you married or single?”

“I’m divorced. Can you imagine a man leaving a body like mine for another woman?” She enticed, smoothing her hands up and down her outer breasts and sides.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.