18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Lilly walked hand in hand to the living room, where Karen and Wendy were waiting. “I’m taking Dan and Lilly shopping for a few things; would you like to join us?” Karen offered it to Wendy.

“We haven’t seen Tina here for a few days, and though we work together, we have decided to meet and have a coffee date.”

“Bring her back for supper, and we can enjoy some nice bedtime together,” Karen suggested. Wendy said goodbye, then drove a short distance down the street. When she noticed their car leaving, she returned to the house.


Karen gave Dan directions to the Hugs and Kisses sex boutique in town. “Lilly, I know you enjoyed being led around with me by Tanya as a sexy bitch dog. Today we’re continuing our role playing fun with Dan. This time, he’s walking us as sexy bitches. We’re going to buy the same studded collar, wrist cuffs, and waist belt to wear, plus a double leader leash so he can walk us together.”

“Will he be allowing other men to fuck us like Tanya did in the park?”

“Yes, and he’s going to take us back to Centennial Park to have more fun.”

Dan parked the car, and Lilly eagerly took Karen’s hand. Inside the store, they found the areas that displayed the accessories they were looking for. They laughed as Karen fitted a felt-lined, studded collar around Lilly’s neck, and she did the same to her.

A lovely-looking assistant came to offer purchasing advice to them. Karen wasn’t ashamed to say they wanted collars, wristbands, and waist belts to role play as sexy dogs that were comfortable to wear and fingerless gloves.

She touched the collars around their necks, saying they were what they needed, and showed them the cuffs, waist belts, and gloves. “I want the cuffs to have clips on them so our hands can be attached to our waist belts, leaving us looking submissive for giving blow jobs,” Karen boldly offered.

Everyone looked to Karen for her blunt statement. The clerk showed them other wrist straps with clips already attached. “These will work perfectly. We’ll take two of everything,” she smiled, admiring the girls’ deep cleavage.

The woman wanted to make a further sale and suggested. “Your role playing as sexy-looking dogs would appear more sensual if you both wore a matching cupless bra. The silver studs under the supports will easily draw attention to your bare breasts.”

“I like your sexy way of thinking, sold!” Karen smiled.

The next stop was the pet store, where they bought a black studded dog leash with matching double leads. The final stop was at the sports store, where they purchased black knee pads for walking on their hands and knees.


Dan drove home, where Karen and Lilly transformed into his sexy-looking bitch dogs. “I don’t see Sarg at home. Brenda, Brad, or Diane must have him out for a walk.”

“I’m not using that dark eyeliner or other makeup from my bad times anymore. I’m in love with my husband and can hardly wait for our Wendy to become pregnant,” Karen remarked, then told Lilly about her eggs being frozen and Wendy being the surrogate mother for their baby.

Dan took several pictures and videos of Lilly and Karen posing side by side. Karen picked up a sweater for her and Lilly to cover up. “Oh no, you don’t, you’re both leaving the house as my two sexy-looking bitches,” Dan countered.

“Don’t think you’re not going to be involved,” Karen said, handing him a T-shirt and his cotton lounging pants. You are walking us around with your cock and balls out of your pants.”

“But my balls and sometimes my cock can be seen from the bottom of my shirt,” he replied.

“I know it can, and it peeks out when you get hard. Maybe one of the guys who fuck us goes both ways,” she hinted.

“You just want to see a guy suck on my cock again, or I swallow more cum.”

“I know I’m bad, and you love it!” She said, caressing her virtually naked body to his.

Karen and Lilly walked out the front door; it was such an erotic sight to see. They wore their black fingerless gloves, studded collars, black cupless bras, studded wrist straps, and matching waist belts. On their feet, they wore black shoes and carried their knee pads. Dan smiled at their bare tits and pussies, easily in view.

While Dan drove to Centennial Park, the trio made their plans and rules. Karen made sure Lilly was comfortable allowing any men they encountered to offer to fuck her, and she agreed. “I’m not going to prevent you both from talking. The more erotic and naughty you can make it seem, the better. Let the men who are fucking you know you are my slutty wife.”

“And I could be your daughter, who is just as slutty as my mommy,” Lilly smiled, and they agreed with more laughter.

“We are going to have so much fucking fun!” Karen hugged Lilly to her breasts.

“I hope no one reports me for exposing my cock,” Dan worried.

“Yet most women can get away with showing tit or pussy in public,” Karen countered. “The park has more trees and forest than the park by home, so you can run and hide.”

“Lilly, I want you to know that if you’re ever invited to a party and have no date, you can take Dan as your boyfriend. Make sure you dress super sexy for him, and come back to tell us all the sexy fun you had together,” Karen offered.

“I’ll definitely keep that in mind,” she smiled, kissing him.


Dan stepped from the Maxima, more conscious of his cock partially in view than Karen and Lilly showing their bare tits, pussies, and asses. The girls put on their knee pads and then sat obediently, side by side, on their haunches, waiting for Dan.

“Tanya taught you both very well,” he kidded. As Dan leashed up his girls, Karen leaned forward and quickly sucked on his partially exposed cock. Now semi-hard, the shaft and head protruded out past the bottom of his shirt. She held his cock, offering Lilly several sucks.

“Trying to get me arrested?” He joked.

No, I’m trying to draw attention to your cock for some action from women or men. Lilly and I will take turns sucking on your cock to keep it fairly hard.”


Dan started walking his two dogs, wary of people who might see them. He made sure there were no children in sight and felt nervous as the first person walked toward them. Their walking progress was slower than he expected, and he realized humans move slower on all fours than dogs. He was more concerned about people seeing his cock than the mostly naked girls.

“I thought there’d be more people here than we see,” he mentioned.

“Tanya picked this one because it isn’t as family-friendly,” Karen said, crawling close to Lilly.

Dan could feel his pulse quicken as the first person came into view. The head of his cock was hidden by the hem of his T-shirt, but his balls hanging loose and low were visible. They looked at the woman approaching them.

“You’ve got a lot of nerve!” She frowned as they crossed paths.

“I guess not everyone appreciates two beautiful-looking bitches out for a nice walk,” he joked, and the girls laughed. They continued with their erotic-looking stroll.

“I was hoping for more people here than this,” Karen said, seeming disappointed. “I need to rest my knees. Being a sex dog is a lot of work.”

Off to the right, about twenty yards away, was a bench under the shade of a big oak tree. Dan sat, and the girls rested on the ground. Their weight supported by a hand and one foot flat and knee bent, their pose revealed their pussy for anyone to see. Karen made sure Dan’s cock was in view and had him stroke it several times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.