18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan woke up with his upper body cuddled against Wendy, his hand, as usual, caressing her bare breast. His waist turned slightly, he smiled at the familiar warm sensation around his cock, and his hand felt the up and down movements of Karen’s head.

“This has got to be the best alarm clock in the world!” He smiled.

“And ours is waking up to you licking our pussy.” She kissed the head and moved to his side. “Come and get dressed; this is going to be a day full of surprises for us.”

“You’ve made breakfast already?” He asked, his nostrils detecting the wonderful aroma of bacon, eggs, and coffee.

“I tried my dildo in my pussy and Dan, I’m ready. I need you to love me now. Please make me your wife again, she said, her eyes beginning to water. He cupped his hand behind her neck and kissed her long and tenderly.

“Can I watch?” Wendy asked, turning over and stretching her lean-looking body.

“Besides Dan, I need to thank you the most. How could you put up with the way I treated you? I didn’t even like the way I treated myself.”

“That’s easy, honey, because I love you.” Wendy leaned forward, touching her lips to Karen’s, and lowered her down on top of her. They enjoyed sensual kisses, and then Karen and Dan shared her nipples.

“You and I will make plans for our own special girl time for me to thank you.”

“You’re thanking me every day for being alive and waking up next to me each morning,” Wendy said, kissing each nipple.

“Dan, I want us to make love at the very spot of our first time,” Karen revealed. “We’ll have time, then I have other plans for us.”

“You have always loved fucking outdoors and the risk of getting caught,” he fondly remembered, and they laughed.

“And we have a few times,” she smiled, hugging her lover close to her breasts. They enjoyed a hearty breakfast, then Karen and Wendy put on their lowest tops and shortest skirts.


The day was expected to be another warm one, and several people were taking advantage of the slightly cooler midmorning. The car was parked, and they walked to their spot and spread out the comforter on the ground.

“This must be the same place we first fucked; I can still see your cum stain on the grass,” Karen joked, pointing to a clump of grass blades higher than the others.

“Your cum is supposed to fertilize women, not the grass!” Wendy kidded, and they laughed.

Dan was as proud as could be, centred between his two sensual-looking girls. Their revealing figures, as usual, drew many a wandering eye from men and women as they strolled along the pathway. Karen and Wendy further added to the naughty atmosphere by walking hand in hand and sharing more than one sensual kiss and feel of the other’s breast.

Karen led them back to their area, not caring who saw them, and they made each other naked. They shared tender kisses, and then she knelt so her mouth could make her man’s cock fully hard.

Dan had her lie down, and he and Wendy took turns using their tongues to moisten her bare pussy. Long-sought lust was about to be fulfilled as Karen motioned Dan between her legs. Knees bent to accept her lover, she guided his cock, the only cock she loved, back to its home.

Dan settled lightly on top of his wife, holding her close to his body, and began a slow and gentle fucking. “Yes, my love, I am finally healed. Please, I know you can last a long time, but I need you to take me, to make me your wife once again.”

Wendy smoothed the skin of her two lovers as Karen’s body accepted the loving thrusts of her husband. Soon, overcome with pent-up emotions, she began to weep. “I’m so sorry, Dan, for what I did to you and what I put you through. I don’t know how you could have ever stayed in love with me.”

Dan comforted her as she released emotions, remembering that she’d experienced periods of regret as part of her healing process. He reassured her with soft words of encouragement and kissed away her tears.

“Yuck, I’d sooner taste your cum on your lips than my tears,” she said, and more laughter helped make it right again. Wendy also wept silently with thoughts of her true love and what they could have missed in the years ahead.

On and on, they continued as if it were their first time. Short, sharp breaths were exhaled as the two lovers reached the pinnacle of love, releasing sensual-sounding climaxes in unison.

Wendy cuddled into her lovers and kissed them. The erotic outdoor scene was completed with Dan and Wendy sharing his cum from Karen’s pussy.

“Now, this is living; thank you both!” Karen smiled. As her lovers sucked on her nipples, her eyes took in the deep blue sky and the unusual sight of a full moon in the daylight. “The beautiful days I would have missed...” Her thoughts trailed off.

“We’ll have just enough time to go home, shower, and change before meeting Carla.”


Dan, Karen, and Wendy sat in Doctor Mackenzie’s office, waiting for their appointment. “See you again in two weeks,” she said to the patient leaving her office. “Hi Karen, I’ll be with you three in a few minutes.”

Karen noted Carla’s choice of business attire and was disappointed. Though her white high-neck cotton top accented her full breasts and black slacks covered her slim legs, she wasn’t dressed in revealing clothes as she anticipated.

She adjusted the opening of her top, allowing more cleavage to show for Carla, in hopes of attracting her enough to have sex with her.

Several minutes later, Carla opened her office door, the dark wooden panelled door hiding her body from them. They walked into the large room, and she closed the door behind them. Karen smiled at a blushing Carla, who had quickly changed her clothes.

“You surprised me and remembered my suggestion.” She grinned at her choice of clothing.

“I was nervous as hell about changing into such revealing clothes for you, but I had to think it was needed to help with your therapy,” Carla said, ensuring enough cleavage was showing.

“We appreciate you dressing so sexy for us,” Dan agreed.

Carla was now wearing a beige-coloured blouse that was buttoned unfashionably low. Two golden necklaces hung in the valley between two breasts that sought attention and a short, hemmed, light brown skirt that revealed slender-looking legs. Her blouse, tucked into the waistband of her skirt, caused the material to hug her breasts and protruding nipples, supported by an obvious cupless bra.

“If I’d known how sexy-looking your body is, I would have jumped your bones weeks ago,” Karen joked. “Wendy and I love to wear sexy underclothes at work to feel better and, of course, very naughty.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.