The Indomitable Rory Callahan
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Over one incredible summer break, two lives change. Rory, a fifteen-year-old girl, sets her sights on her uncle. He has no chance. None. This is a story of unrestrained, uninhibited, sexy fun only fantasies are made of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

I watched Rory and her friends on the beach as I set up a portable gas barbecue. Rory had cajoled me into taking her friends for another beach picnic today, Sunday, hinting at all the sexy things she’d do for me if I did. I’d capitulated rather quickly.

The boys, four of them, were playing Frisbee along the water’s edge. Music started. I turned my attention to the girls. They’d brought wireless speakers. Pop music blared. I recognized a Drake song. The four girls laughed, then started singing along. They obviously knew the lyrics. When they started to dance together, the boys lost interest in Frisbee. So did I.

Four teen girls in bikinis were a perfect example of adolescence. Maddy, a short brunette, wasn’t rail thin. She had curves and moved with sensuality. Hannah, a pure curly blonde, bopped. She had a full bust that bounced with her moves and a habit of tossing her hair back with a flick of her hand. She had the loudest laugh, too.

Susie was the shortest of the girls; a petite brunette. She was nicely proportioned, too. She was going to mature into a bright, intelligent woman and maintain her petite stature. She was the instigator of most activities, energetic and enthusiastic.

And then there was Rory, taller, slender as a reed, her thick dark hair full of body and bouncing as she danced. She moved well, too, not like her singing which was atrociously off tune. Her small bust hardly moved as she danced. I knew from experience how firm those breasts were.

The boys crowded in, joining the dance, laughing, sticking their chests out and trying to look cool.

With the barbecue lit and hissing, I started arranging hot dogs; a simple yet delicious beach food.

One of the boys moved to Rory, dancing with her. He said something to her and Rory blushed furiously, snapped words, stopped dancing, and walked away. She joined me, frowning.

“How’s lunch going?” she asked.

“What just happened?”

Glancing back, she shrugged her shoulders. “Larry was crude. It embarrassed me.”

Feeling a bit of anger, I asked, “What did he say?”

“Nothing,” she brushed off. “It’s not important. It wasn’t appropriate, that’s all. I don’t think he meant it. He was just being stupid.”

“Come on, Rory. What did he say?”

She looked at me and smiled. “It really wasn’t anything.”

“Since when does crude language bother you?”

Rory revealed yet another side to her personality, saying, “I like crude language, but only when it’s with you in private, not in public. It’s just uncouth.”

I decided to have a quiet word with Larry. I didn’t. Lunch was consumed with enthusiasm and much laughter and chatting. I saw Rory chatting seriously with Larry and he blushed. She’d handled it herself.

The afternoon was taken up with waterskiing. Interestingly, the girls were far better than the boys and they ribbed the guys endlessly with much laughter. Overall, everyone enjoyed themselves. They were still vocal and excited by the time I docked at home late afternoon.

Rory was tired when we went to bed. She didn’t object when I steered her to her bedroom. Once again, I enjoyed the thrill of slipping into her bed, her stuffed animals, and the strong scent of her on the sheets bringing me pleasure.

When Rory joined me, subdued and soft, she wanted to cuddle. So did I.

“I had fun today. Thank you,” she said. Then she nuzzled my neck.

“So did I,” I assured her, stroking her back. Her pajamas were silky. So were her pajama shorts when I caressed her sweet ass, the material slipping and sliding over her delectable rump.

Rory murmured and kissed my neck, wafting the scent of shampoo and sweetness at me, and I slowly became aroused.

She felt it and rubbed herself against me, and, with another gentle kiss on my neck, her face pressed to me, cuddling became fondling. I eased my hand inside her pajama shorts, played with the waist of her panties, then eased my hand inside to hold her cooler buttocks.

Rory’s knee edged between my legs and brought it up to press against my balls. She fished down between us and fondled my erection, then wrestled it out of the boxer flies.

I kissed her shoulder and traced her butt crack. She murmured, so sweet, and fisted my cock.

No words were spoken, our actions enough. When I pulled my hand from her pajama shorts and edged the waist down over one hip, Rory let my erection go, rolled away from me and pushed her shorts and panties off. Then she rolled back and pushed the waist of my boxers down. I helped, shoving them down and kicking them off. When we pressed against each other, her silky pajama top rubbed my chest, her naked body below rubbing against my erection.

Finally, Rory kissed me. It was a soft kiss full of love, warm lips pressing. She reached down and guided my erection between her legs, rubbing the tip along her pussy. Our kiss intensified with the brush of a moist tongue on my lips. I responded, fondling her exquisite naked ass. I tasted her. Tongues touched, and Rory moaned into the kiss. I loved the sound of her desire. There was no sweeter music in the world; an adolescent girl aroused.

For a few, sexy minutes, Rory rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy. When precum leaked, we were slippery and the sensation change; pure erotic pleasure. I felt her labia caress me. I felt her soft clit. And desire built into need for her.

Holding her bottom tightly, I rolled us, Rory on top, her legs falling to my sides. She still had my erection in hand and undulated on me, moving her pelvis, rubbing her pussy against my tip.

The kiss ended. Rory buried her face against my neck again, her breath hot. She moaned quietly, rubbing her pussy up and down, pressing, her cleft forced open, her labia a silky warm caress, and my erection pulsed. More precum leaked.

In the darkness of her bedroom, Rory paused, lodged my tip at the base of her slit, and pressed back. Nothing. She eased off and rubbed my cock around, then pressed back again. The sensation was like no other. Slowly, so very slowly, her entrance stretched. Heat and moisture edged over my crown until, with a sigh from both of us, I was penetrating her, my head gripped once again in her tight, tight vagina.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.