The Indomitable Rory Callahan - Cover

The Indomitable Rory Callahan

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Over one incredible summer break, two lives change. Rory, a fifteen-year-old girl, sets her sights on her uncle. He has no chance. None. This is a story of unrestrained, uninhibited, sexy fun only fantasies are made of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Consciousness arrived slowly. First, I smelled her, then I felt her. I was spooning her. She was curled up, asleep. Dawn was just breaking. The sound of light rain came through her open windows.

It was Monday and I didn’t want to get out of bed. I didn’t want to work. I wanted to cuddle with her all day and hide from the rain.

Something felt different. I pondered it. It hit me. I didn’t have an erection. I wasn’t horny. Pure affection suffused me and it felt wonderful.

For the next half hour, I didn’t move. One arm resting over the dip of her waist, my body cuddled to her back, my legs curled up against hers, I listened to the sound of the rain and her quiet breathing. She was warm and smelled like no other female I’d known; a scent that drilled to my core, addictive and beautiful.

The ache in my body was a physical manifestation of love. I adored her so much it hurt.

With great care, I moved my arm and edged my hand up until I held her petite breast. Rory reacted, placing her hand on the back of mine and pressing it to her breast. At first, I thought she’d done it in her sleep, but no. She let out a quiet purr of pleasure and wiggled back against me, pressing herself to me tightly.

For just a moment, I thought she’d woken up in a good mood. Then she muttered, “Damn. I have to pee.”

I smiled and kissed her head, giving her boob a soft caress.

“Stop groping me,” she muttered with no force, holding my hand in place.

“Good morning.”

“What’s good about it? It’s raining. I hate rain. What day is it?”

“Monday.”

“I hate Mondays.”

Smiling with amusement, I caressed her sexy boob again; so firm and arousing. Blood flowed. My penis stirred. I remembered sucking her breast, the feel of her in my mouth, the texture of her areola. Pressed against her ass, my cock thickened.

With a groan, Rory removed my hand and rolled out of bed. She headed to the hall bathroom. I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes, mildly aroused and enjoying being in her bed. The toilet flushed. Water splashed into a sink. Silence. Rory didn’t return.

I tried to talk myself into moving, into getting up, dressing and making breakfast, and failed. It was too nice being in her bed. Instead, I kept my eyes closed and thought about going back to sleep. Why not be lazy today? Everyone deserves a mental health day away from work.

The bed dipped. I opened one eye to see Rory hugging a large kitchen mixing bowl, a spoon in one hand. She ladled colorful Froot Loops into her mouth as she settled, leaning back against the headboard.

“Want some?” she offered. “They’re good.”

“No thank you.”

I crossed my arms under my head and kept my eyes closed. I could smell the cereal. The spoon tinkled against the mixing bowl. Rory slurped each mouthful and crunched cereal. Tinkle, slurp, crunch. Tinkle, slurp, crunch.

Why a mixing bowl?

“You sure you don’t want some?” she asked. “I have plenty.”

“I noticed.”

Tinkle, slurp, crunch.

She announced a full stomach with a sigh. The bowl clattered on a side table and Rory slipped under the sheet.

“Now, where were we?” she asked, moving into my side.

I pulled one arm out from under my head and, placing it around her shoulder, pulled her close. Rory’s knee slipped over my leg.

“I have a sneaking suspicion that, when we become lovers, morning sex will be out of the question. It’s a shame. Morning sex can be the best way to start a day.”

Rory’s hand stroked down my stomach. “It’s still morning.” She kissed my jaw. “You’re scratchy and all manly.”

I suppressed a smile. “I need to pee and brush my teeth.”

“What happened to the morning sex stuff?” she asked, her hand reaching further down, settling over my boxers.

“I need coffee, too,” I complained, my eyes still closed.

“This morning sex thing sure is complicated.”

Finally opening my eyes, I smiled at her. “It’s morning until noon.”

Rory’s eyes morphed, sly and contemplating. “In that case, you go pee, brush your teeth, and have some coffee. I’m gonna shower. I’ll meet you back here!”

Before I could agree, she kissed my cheek and rolled out of bed, now full of bounce and energy.

I took my time, adding a shower to my list. By the time I was standing in the kitchen sipping coffee and studying the gentle drizzle outside, Rory yelled, “Where are you?”

Taking the coffee with me, I made a selfish decision, detoured to my room, then went to hers. Entering, I had the same reaction I’d had last night; a spark of excitement from the simple act of going to her room, a spike of arousal at how illicit it felt, and when I walked in, my pulse jumped at the sight of her in bed, the sheet covering her as she lay on her side.

Dark eyes twinkled at me. Her hair was damp. On her side, the sensual curve of her hip was pronounced.

“You took your time,” she observed.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I sipped the last of my coffee, put things on the bedside table and, as I lifted the sheet to join her, I caught my breath. Rory was naked - gloriously naked.

Pulling my boxers off, I got in and moved to her, my cock thickening.

She smiled and pressed herself against me, skin to bare skin, warm, alive, so intensely female and forbidden. Her hand rested on my hip. When I kissed her gently, pressing my lips to hers, she purred her pleasure. Shivers of excitement made my blood rush. An erection formed and she felt it, pressing her lower body against it.

Desire wrapped me in her sylphic embrace.

I caressed Rory’s stupendous ass, slightly cool, incredibly shaped, her buttocks firm yet soft. Rory murmured and rubbed herself against my erection, side to side, caressing me, and I stiffened even more.

The kiss evolved with the tease of her tongue, a little poke and retreat. Her eyes crinkled with a smile. I tasted her lips and tried to press into her mouth. She tightened her lips, refusing me, her eyes twinkling gold flecks and, slowly, she relaxed, her lips parting, she closed her eyes, and we fell into a passionate kiss.

Rory could kiss like no one else. She teased my tongue, caressed my lips and, with a groan, opened her mouth and consumed me. Tongues wrestled. Breaths brushed against cheeks. And then Rory reached between us and held my erection, her fingers closing around my shaft, her thumb caressing the tip. I actually moaned with pleasure.

As we kissed, I explored her butt crack and followed it down. Rory reacted, bringing her knee up to rest on my thigh, and my fingertips brushed across her anus, discovered her damp arousal at the base of her cleft and, as I traced along her labia to her clit, Rory murmured her pleasure again.

She squeezed my cock and whispered, “I love your erection,” giving it a gentle stroke. “It’s so hard.”

A maelstrom of feelings swirled in me; excitement, adoration, and desire like I’d never felt - yearning for her. I wanted her, today, now.

Another kiss ended. Rory was breathing faster. Her face was flushed, eyes bright, and her lips looked swollen. She studied me and a slow smile emerged. She must have seen what was in my eyes, what my body was crying out for.

In the softest whisper, she said, “Me, too. I don’t want to wait any more, Ethan.”

I’d given this much thought over the last week or so, usually late at night in the dark. How do you make a girl’s first time something worth remembering? Never having been with a virgin, I had no experience to rely on. I knew, intellectually, she could stretch to accommodate me, yet having seen her, it made my erection seem monstrous even if I was average. Pain was inevitable.

I’d debated; quick like removing a bandage, or slow letting her adjust to the experience, and I’d concluded slow was better. Quick might just tear her. The first time, simple, slow, and unadventurous was the way.

Smiling at her, I rolled her onto her back, rose onto my elbow and leaned over her. “Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?” I asked.

Rory, studying each of my eyes, asked, “Is it what you want?”

I was honest. “Yes. More than anything I’ve ever wanted before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.