Breaking Point
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Domini has an advantage over his fellow nerd-like friends: his older, piping hot redheaded cousin Fiona is staying with his family for a few months...and she has this annoying habit of walking around naked...Domini finds himself entranced only by his cousin, his passion and lust for her increasing with her seductive teasing. Are the two teenagers just playing around, or will the cousins engage in a much deeper, forbidden relationship?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism   Slow  

Lips pressed softly to my own, to my cheeks, my forehead. I was lying on my back, mostly cosily asleep, one arm around Fee--hang on. Fee was no longer there ... well, who else would be kissing me like that, anyway?!

It seems that I was correct in assuming that we would make love again in the next eight hours.

Still fighting against sleep, I stayed prone in my horizontal position as Fee kissed me tenderly. Then she was touching my cock, which was affected by morning hormones and already stiff.

Was she going to give me a wake up call with her mouth?

Straddling me, my sleepy mind expects my lover to move down and take me in her mouth. Instead, she rises up on her knees, aiming the head of my cock between her legs, and sinks down onto it with a soft moan of satisfaction.

My eyes flew open and I sat up.

‘Whoa, Fee! Are you trying to kill me from a sensory overload!’ I said, a little too loudly.

She smiled, pressing a finger to her lips and then kissing me.

‘Good morning, ‘ she whispered, rising up and sinking down again, starting up a slow, but steady, rhythm. ‘I couldn’t wait to feel you inside me again ... I hope you don’t mind.’

Mm ... no. Definitely not.

‘Of course not, ‘ I murmured, wrapping my arms around her waist. ‘Here ... let me try something.’

I braced my hands under Fee’s asscheeks, and then lifted her straight up and down quickly, bouncing her on my cock.

Unable to catch her breath, Fee panted, ‘No ... too fast right now... ‘

‘Hm. Yeah, I feel like that would be better for a quickie or the sort ... you think?’

‘Yes, I agree.’

So, still supporting her and aiding in the movement, I enjoyed Fee’s riding. I liked it, don’t get me wrong, but it felt like there was something missing.

‘You said you wanted me to take you from behind, didn’t you, Fee? On your tummy?’

Fee nodded, continuing her slow rhythm. ‘I’d like that very much.’

‘Can we try that now?’ I asked.

‘Yeah!’

Practically scrambling off me--the suction-like sound of my cock being pulled out of her easily heard--Fee eagerly settled on her stomach in the middle of the bed, stretching happily, like a cat.

‘Oh, ‘ she sighed. ‘I love sleeping on my stomach.’

‘I don’t think you’re gonna do much sleeping right now, ‘ I said laughingly, kneeling behind her and then leaning over to kiss her cheek affectionately. ‘And you might not be able to sleep on your stomach for much longer.’

Fee’s eyes widened. ‘You think so?’ She asked breathlessly, wriggling around slightly to gaze at me with huge glittering eyes.

‘Yup. I think so.’

Squealing, she kissed me.

‘Sorry! I just find it exciting, is all!’

Chuckling, I smile at her. ‘Of course you do. I do too. Now ... are you gonna let me make love to you? Make sure sleeping on your tummy is no longer an option?’

She didn’t give me a verbal answer, only slightly pushed her rump up in the air, opening herself and offering herself to me.

Shit. What a turn on!

Fee looked back at me over her shoulder, waiting for my start. Her eyes were a little glazed, and her pussy glistened with anticipation.

Slowly, I moved her legs so they were on the inside of mine and bent to kiss each of her tender asscheeks once. Then, fumbling, I used my fingers to seek out her entrance, and guided the tip of my cock to it, and pushed.

I enjoyed the feeling, and the look, of taking Fee on her stomach. As she moaned her happiness, I did too.

‘You’re so deep, ‘ she breathed, her back arching and pussy muscles squeezing around me involuntarily.

‘As far in as I go, ‘ I agreed, bracing myself and then gradually slicking out, and in again. And when I say slicking, I mean it. Fee was more than ready for me, her insides juicy and warm. It made quite a squelching noise at my movement.

Now, that sounds like it might be gross. The slick sound, I mean. But it wasn’t in the slightest. It was an incredible turn on.

I leant over Fee, bringing my arms down so they were braced on either sides of hers, practically lying on top of her. My chest pressed against her back, and I pressed my mouth to her neck, kissing and nipping. It felt very instinctual, making love this way, and I loved it.

‘Oh no, ‘ Fee moaned. ‘I’m--ungh--dripping, Domini.’

‘It’s okay, ‘ I panted. She was, indeed, dripping with juices as we progressed, dropping onto my bedsheets.

With one hand I reached up to cup a breast lightly, loving the soft full feeling it. I lightly pinched her nipple, and Fee cried out.

Suddenly, her pussy walls squeezed and tightened around my cock. She gasped, shuddering, trembling, and I stretched my neck to capture her mouth during orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.