Breaking Point
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Domini has an advantage over his fellow nerd-like friends: his older, piping hot redheaded cousin Fiona is staying with his family for a few months...and she has this annoying habit of walking around naked...Domini finds himself entranced only by his cousin, his passion and lust for her increasing with her seductive teasing. Are the two teenagers just playing around, or will the cousins engage in a much deeper, forbidden relationship?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism   Slow  

As we cooked together, preparing egg salad and the like, Fee was uncharacteristically quiet. She wasn’t rude to me or anything--but we didn’t say much.

‘Fee?’ I was chopping an onion and paused in my work.

‘Yeah?’

‘Why’d you let me do all those things with you? ... Did you like it?’

Her beautiful red hair was pulled up in a bun, and she was wearing a light dress. It felt weird to see Fee in clothes, but she certainly did look good. Silent for a moment, she looked at me and said, ‘Why’d you do all those things with me? ... Did YOU like it?’ She didn’t even say it unkindly, only a state of fact. We were both stumped, and that’s the truth. I couldn’t explain my actions without also revealing my long-time harboured lust for her ... and maybe more, but in this confusion it wasn’t really something I could think about right now.

Silence resumed--thoughtful silence, not awkward.

‘Maybe we can talk about it later, ‘ Fee said eventually. ‘But for now, we’ve got work to do.’

She put on a CD we both like, which eased the anxiety welling up in the room, and we worked quite contentedly.


Twenty minutes fresh from my bath at quarter to one in the morning, I lay awake with damp hair staring at the ceiling. I’d decided to go without clothes for the night, and the covers felt really good against my skin. I felt the urge to jerk off, but pushed it aside. There were more important things to consider here.

Mum and Dad had gotten home just when they’d said they would. A dozen or so friends crowded up the house, laughing, drinking, talking. We went until about midnight, and by this time my parents were pretty well boozed. Fee and I sent them upstairs with strict orders to go to bed, and then did the dishes together while listening to the rather violent-sounding smash of my parents’ bedframe hitting the wall while they ... exercised. There was no way either of my parents was getting up any time soon after such a night.

In the dim light I could just make out my door opening a crack, and a shadowy figure slipping through it.

‘Fee?’ I whispered tersely.

‘Domini, ‘ came her voice.

‘Come sit down, ‘ I offered.

She came over, and did. In the dark it was difficult to make out her facial expressions.

‘I meant to come over here to talk, ‘ she began. ‘But--’

Fee cut herself off by leaning over and latching her mouth onto mine. She climbed onto my lap on top of the covers, her legs on the outsides of mine, one hand cupping my cheek as her tongue explored my mouth. I pulled away.

‘Fee, wait. What did you want to talk about? And are you sure you want to do this? We can’t take it back if we do it.’

She sighed, exasperated.

‘Domini, you’re that guy!’

‘What guy?’ I said, like a dumbass.

‘You’re the guy I ... I’m interested in. Okay, the truth is, I’m in love with you! Are you satisfied now? I told you you’d just think I was weird.’

Defiant, flustered, and flushed, Fee stared down at me expectantly, arms crossed over her chest.

My brain was working overdrive.

All I could seem to get out was, ‘Fee!’ I grabbed her, pulling her against my chest and hugging her hard.

‘W-what?!’ She obviously hadn’t expected this reaction and didn’t know what to make of it.

I kissed her.

‘I don’t think you’re weird at all! In fact, I love you the more for being so cute and embarrassed.’

She gaped at me, and then a low blush settled on her cheeks. Her eyelids lowered halfway.

‘Domini, ‘ Fee breathed, leaning over slowly and pressing her mouth to mine. We kissed languorously, taking the time to suckle on each other’s tongues and explore. My hands smoothed up her bare back, cupping her tender asscheeks, pulling her closer. Fee opened my mouth further and I slid my hand back down, reaching in between her legs to slid two fingers deep inside her hot, wet pussy. Moaning in my mouth at the sensation, she kissed me even more passionately.

I rolled Fee onto her side, attending to her breasts with my mouth, keeping my hands busy. As I began to suckle she shoved herself further into my mouth.

I was suddenly pushed gently away from her bosom, and Fee climbed on top of me. She nuzzled her face into my rib cage and opened her mouth, sucking some skin in, lightly biting and nipping. When she moved down, there was a dark red spot left behind on my body. Wow. My first love-bite.

At the primal feelings of claiming what was mine stirred up in me, my cock twitched, yearning to be buried inside of her already.

Fee moved down, leaving a trail of love-marks in her wake. I fingered her the whole time, resulting in slick wet sounds that just served to make me leak more precum and my cock twitch to the pulse of my heart.

Finally, after my hip bone, she stopped. With a mischievous smile Fee pulled the covers down to my knees, inspecting my cock--I felt very self conscious. No one had ever seen it before, not since I was a kid being bathed by my parents. That doesn’t count, though.

She smiled.

‘You’re big.’

‘Well, I don’t know--’ I started, but she cut my words off by skinning my foreskin back and putting my cock in her mouth with a moan. My words ended in a gasp.

Her hot little mouth sucked like crazy. I don’t care if this was my first experience with oral sex--it’s freaking incredible!

Wait--what was that? What’s she doing down there? I can’t--

Whoa. Who knew a girl flicking her tongue over your piss slit felt so good?

Pulling herself back so only the head was left between her lips, Fee circled a hand around my length and began to stroke as her tongue did this crazy swirling thing around and around the tip of my cock...

Unfortunately, blood was rushing to my lower areas much faster than I wanted it to.

‘Fee!’ I gasped. ‘Fee! Stop!’

She didn’t, only kept up her swirling and stroking.

‘Stop ... or I’m gonna cum too soon... ‘

Removing her mouth from me, a string of saliva dripping from her mouth, Fee moved down quickly, lapping at my ballsack.

‘What the hell?!’

Surprised, I jerked away a little, but she persisted, and I realized that it felt--good.

Panting, Fee sat back on her calves. She gazed at me with dark eyes, her red waves askew.

I leaned over to kiss her neck, sucking to leave a mark as she had. Then I kissed down, to her breasts, pushing her back softly onto the bed and crawling on top of her, lying warm between my cousin’s thighs and kissing her entire body. The head of my cock just poked the entrance to her pussy, the hot feeling wonderful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.