Breaking Point
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Domini has an advantage over his fellow nerd-like friends: his older, piping hot redheaded cousin Fiona is staying with his family for a few months...and she has this annoying habit of walking around naked...Domini finds himself entranced only by his cousin, his passion and lust for her increasing with her seductive teasing. Are the two teenagers just playing around, or will the cousins engage in a much deeper, forbidden relationship?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism   Slow  

Mum and Dad were out. The summer day was sweltering, muggy, and overwhelming. My shirt was halfway across the room, next to the erratically whirring fan. I was lying on my bed, idly flipping through a Marvel comic, not really interested, when there came a knock at my door.

‘Yeah, come in, ‘ I called, not moving or even looking up.

Of course, it was Fee who walked in, completely naked. She looked a little ... worried, I noticed.

‘Domini, can I sit?’ She asked.

‘Yes, of course, ‘ I said, scooting over so she could sit next to my horizontal body.

‘I need your advice.’

‘MY advice?!’

This was new. Being a year and half younger than her, Fee never came to me for advice.

‘Yeah, you’re a guy.’

‘Okay, well ... fire away.’

‘There’s a little problem, ‘ Fee admitted, her head slightly drooping. ‘I’ve been having trouble with guys at school. They all seem to think I’m interested when I’m totally not! I’m already into someone. How do I let them know to just leave me alone? I feel really harassed, but I still don’t want to hurt their feelings!’ She finished in a rush, tucking back her red waves worriedly.

‘You say you’re into someone?’ I began cautiously.

Fee nodded, earnest but guarded.

‘Does he know how you feel?’ Head shake.

‘Hmm ... because, Fee, the easiest way to discourage the unwanted attention is to be “taken”--have a boyfriend, seem unavailable to other guys. Then they’ll back off for sure.’

‘Yeah ... but I don’t ... and I can’t.’

‘Why can’t you?’ I asked, feeling more jealous of the mystery guy every passing second.

‘I’m not sure that he ... likes me that way. He’ll just think I’m weird if I tell him, ‘ she explained, looking slightly crushed at the prospect.

‘I don’t think so, Fee. You’re smart and beautiful. He might be surprised, but he won’t think you’re weird. You can try it.’

‘Maybe I’m not ready yet, ‘ she mumbled, blushing a little. Then she hopped up, grinning.

‘Well, thanks Domini! Maybe I WILL talk to him.” She leaned over my lying form and pressed her chest against my back, wrapping her arms around my body in a hug of thanks.

Oh, sweet heaven. The feeling of bare breasts against my bare back was incredible! The soft mounds on her chest flattened beautifully against me. I could swear she shifted a little to rub her hard nipples against my back and make a point, but I can’t be sure.

Struck with the sudden desire to grab Fee by the wrists, flip her onto my bed, and roll on top of her, I shifted slightly uncomfortably.

‘Hey Fee, ‘ I blurted, my mouth getting away from me. ‘At least let me hug you back.’

She giggled, releasing me and waiting for me to roll over and sit up, and then flocked back to my arms.

‘Mm, ‘ Fiona sighed in my ear, her eyes closed in contentment. ‘This feels really nice.’

‘Yeah.’

It certainly did. Bare chest against bare chest was even better. My nipples rubbed against hers, very sensitive.

I released her before she might think something was up, but honestly, I could hold Fee for hours.

‘So ... who’s this guy you like? Maybe I can find out for you how he feels without letting him know you asked, ‘ I offered, mostly wanting to kick the snot out of that loser--whoever he might be.

Fee blushed to the bottom of her toes, slightly bowing her head.

‘I’m sorry! I can’t tell you that!’

‘Oh--okay. Sorry to pry, ‘ I said, confused, disappointed, and slightly hurt. And so, I was stuck wondering who the big guy was. Meanwhile, my friend down below desperately needed some attention.

He really wanted to be inside Fee, but I knew it couldn’t happen--so I reacquainted him with my hand instead.

It was only until later, when my blood was flowing properly all throughout my body, that I realized how unusual Fee had been acting. How come she didn’t just put those guys in their place like she usually did? And why was she so worried and blushingly cute?! What was going on?

Probably another tease at me.


‘Domini, come cuddle with me. I feel all snuggly.’

‘Um, are you sure you want me to do that? I’m--not very good at cuddling, I mean I don’t have much practice... ‘

I’d taken a leaf out of Fee’s book and survived the sweltering day by wandering around in shorts over boxers. It was late and finally getting cooler, and Fee and I had planned to watch a film together while my parents went to their bowling club meeting for several hours.

‘Yeah, of course, ‘ Fee said, making me feel dumb. She looked at me sideways as the opening credits began. ‘Am I gross or something?’

‘N-no!’ I expostulated. No, it’s just that if we cuddle I’ll get a huge boner that will accidentally poke you somewhere...

‘Then get over here, ‘ she complained, patting the sofa. When I lay on my side facing the TV, she crawled in front of me to be the little spoon. We were well and truly wedged together, and the soft tenderness of her ass pressed gorgeously into my hips and cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.