Dominating My Older Sis
Chapter 4: Sister-Slave’s Domination

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sister-Slave’s Domination - A younger sister is tired of her older sister's abuse. So she teams up with the dominating Clint to turn her older sister into her lesbian sex slave.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Carmelita Campo

The vibrator died in my pussy. I shuddered, moaned, the rapture still rippling through me. My every breath was full of the scent of piss. That acrid reek. So much pee. It covered every bit of my body, soaked my hair, drenched my pussy. I tasted it in my mouth, felt it in my stomach. I hated how hard I had cum as Clint and his degenerate harem had urinated on me.

And I hated that huge smirk on my Mi ... little sister’s face as she stared down at me, naked, her fourteen-year-old, golden-brown body petite, her breasts budding. And her pussy ... So tight, covered by a fine down of dark hair. Wet with piss and pussy juices.

I licked my lips. Then flinched, tasting more piss.

“That is what you get for being a meanie bully!” Alicia huffed, glaring down at me with righteous anger, her eyes hard behind her glasses, her schoolgirl pigtails swaying about her face. She was fifteen, a year younger than me, but looked like a little girl, no tits, her pussy shaved bald. She was a freak. They all were.

I had every right to pick on the bitch.

“Apologize for picking on Alicia,” my little sister said, glaring at me. “Or we’ll piss on you all day. We have lots of iced tea and soda in the house. It’ll be a never-ending stream of women and Clint coating your body.”

I flinched, suddenly so eager to obey, to please my Mi ... little sister. “I’m so sorry for being such a cunt to you, Alicia.” I looked up at her. “I didn’t have any right to insult you and call you names.”

“Thank you,” Alicia said brightly.

“Good job, my sister-slave,” Juana beamed at me, staring down.

Clint, his arms folded across his brawny chest, nodded his head in approval, his cock hard before him, piss dribbling from the tip. I shuddered, hating him being here the most. Out of all the people around me, Clint’s huge harem of sisters and mothers, he was the one that made me feel the most humiliated.

But I wasn’t gay. I liked guys. Just not guys like the brawny faggot before me.

Strangely, there was no mention of me picking on Lee. The sixteen-year-old stood beside her half-sister, her black hair cut short. She was developing nice, round breasts, her hands rubbing her pregnant belly. She wasn’t showing, yet, but it couldn’t be much longer. Why hadn’t they insisted I apologize for all the mean things I said to her after last year? I had been merciless after she shaved her pussy and then masturbated in the locker room.

“You came hard,” Ms. Samuels, my former history teacher, said. She taught at my high school and was Lee and Melody’s mother. And Clint’s whore. She knelt down beside me, heedless of the piss puddling around me. “You are such a humiliation slut. You’re body got off on it.”

I flushed. I did. And that made me feel like such a whore.

I squirmed, not wanting to admit it to them. My wrists and ankles throbbed. Ropes bound my hands to my legs, forcing all four of my limbs to stick up in the air above me. I had been trussed up like this since last night, forced to sleep on my side on the living room floor.

Clint grabbed a knife from the counter. Sudden fear shot through me. What was he doing with the knife? He grabbed my legs. I squirmed, trying to break away, but my muscles were all knotted. I whimpered.

“The ropes are soaked with pee,” he said, the knife sawing at my bonds. “We’ll never get them off. And they’re growing too tight. Don’t want you to lose circulation.”

I blinked at that as he cut through the ropes. Suddenly, my limbs were free, falling to the puddles of piss spread out across the floor. I flexed my fingers, numbing tingles racing through them as he rose. “Thanks.”

“We’re not here to harm you, just humiliate you and get you to understand your place,” he said, his words so strong. He was teaching my older sister how to be like him, dominate. He had his women, even the ones he loved, jumping when he snapped his fingers.

“Lee,” Juana barked, “help my slutty, dyke-whore sister to the bathroom and clean her off. She’s filthy.”

“Yes, she is,” my former friend chortled. “Come on, pee-slut, let’s get you cleaned off. Ooh, the entire family pissed on you. You lucky girl.”

“You’re fucked up,” I muttered as she seized my pee-soaked arm and helped me stand.

“I am,” she grinned. “And so are you. The sooner you admit that, the happier you’ll be.”

I was not gay. I was not a humiliation slut. The vibrator made me cum. Not the piss. I didn’t get off on being degraded. Only a freak like Lee, a fucking slut-whore, would.

Walking was ... different. My legs were numb after spending the night bound. My muscles weak. I groaned, clutching to Lee, pressing my pee-soaked body against hers. She didn’t mind one bit. She just gave me a toothy grin as she led me out of the kitchen. Plastic had been spread across the floor on the path between here and the bathroom, protecting the carpet from the piss dripping off of me.

“Clint?” I asked, nodding at the plastic.

“He’s like our father,” Lee said, “always knows how to do things, you know. Fix things. Thinks ahead.”

Behind me, I could hear him barking orders for the kitchen to be cleaned. “I thought they’d make me clean it up.”

“Oh, they would have,” Lee said, “but our mothers would never stand the kitchen being so filthy for so long. And, frankly, you’re in no condition to after a night spent in bondage. Juana doesn’t want you hurt.”

“She just wants me on my knees licking her pussy,” I muttered. “Like I’m a lesbiana puta!”

“Lesbiana?” Lee said. “I like how hot lesbian sounds in Spanish.”

I flushed, shifting.

“When are you going to admit you’re gay, Carmelita?” she asked as she helped me climb into the downstairs shower. It was tiny, tight with both of us in there.

I leaned against the wall as she turned on the water. I gasped, the cold falling on me, and shrieked, “Why does everyone think I’m gay?”

“Oh, the way you love eating pussy and hate Clint fucking you.” She shook her head. “If you were straight, you’d have the hots for Clint. He is a hunk.”

“I like pretty boys,” I muttered.

“Girly boys,” Lee giggled. “Effeminate guys that look so cute, like a girl?”

My cheeks warmed. I shook my head. “I begged for Clint to breed me! Would a lesbiana do that?”

Lee patted my stomach. “And we’re all hoping he did. You’ll make a good mommy-slave for Juana. She’ll love suckling from your tits and will enjoy your breast milk.”

I ducked my hair beneath the spray, letting it wash out the piss. I snagged shampoo, lathering my hands, and attacking my locks with such aggression. Lee’s hands caressed my body at the same moment, washing me with a bar of white soap that smelled fresh.

I closed my eyes, savoring the heat washing over me, her hands so delicate. I had fantasized so many times about making Lee eat my pussy. Ever since she shaved herself and masturbated before our PE class last year. And now she was touching me, caressing me.

A heat grew in my pussy as she lathered my round breasts. My nipples tingled beneath her touch. Her body pressed into my back, her nipples hard. Her shaved pussy rubbed on my ass as she wiggled her hips.

I let out a soft moan. Warm water and caressing hands. I closed my eyes, trying to forget about this weekend. About being my Mi ... sister’s sex slave. I took deep breaths, my fingers twitching as I braced them against the walls. Lee’s hands went farther and farther south down my belly.

Washing towards my pussy.

I whimpered again, her fingers brushing my landing strip leading down to my cunt. My clit throbbed, my nipples ached. My hips wiggled, rubbing my ass back into her hot flesh. Lower and lower her fingers washed, crossing my pudenda.

And then she was touching my clit.

“Yes,” I sighed, savoring the feel of her delicate finger caressing my clit.

“Like that?” she asked, massaging my bud in small circles.

“Mmm,” I moaned.

“So you like a girl touching your clit?” she asked, a mischievous tone to her words. “Naughty dyke.”

“I’m not gay!” I insisted. My father’s words rang through my ears: Faggots and dykes are all degenerates, Carmelita. They’re disgraces to their parents. They weren’t raised right. That’s why they fall for such degeneracy. You’d never disgrace me, right, my little mermaid?

I never would. I wasn’t a degenerate.

“Why do you resist so much?” Lee asked, her fingers sliding past my clit. I gasped as she penetrated two into my pussy. I was so hot and juicy inside, her fingers pumping in and out. “Why do you pretend you’re not gay when your pussy is on fire?”

“You’re touching my clit and fingering my twat! Any girl would be wet,” I protested.

She yanked her fingers out of my pussy and then backed away. She smacked my ass hard, sending pain rippling through me. I was still bruised from being flogged and spanked last night. I shuddered, my pussy clenching, such heat in me.

“On your knees, slave, and lick my pussy,” Lee snapped, her voice sounding so strangely powerful.

“What?” I blinked.

“You heard me, lesbiana puta!”

CRACK!

“On your knees! I’m in charge of you right now! Your Mistress handed you over to me! Now kneel!”

I fell to my knees before I could even think, the shower raining down on the top of my head. Water poured down my face. Then she seized my hair, yanked my head around, forcing me to turn on my knees. The rough texture of the shower floor rubbed on my legs as I turned.

And came face to face with Lee’s pussy.

She seized my hair, pulling my face into her snatch. She was wet, tasting tangy. Her hot flesh rubbed on my lips as my tongue slid out through her flesh, no hesitation. I had to please her. I was my Mi ... little sister’s sex slave. Lee was right. Juana had given me to Lee so I had to...

What was wrong with me?

But I didn’t stop licking. Not once I had my tongue buried in her yummy pussy. Her tart juices covered my lips. The shower water fell on my back, massaging me. Streams of water ran down to my breasts, brushing my hard nipples as I feasted.

“Mmm, yes,” groaned Lee. “How can you claim you’re not gay when you love pussy like that? You don’t just eat it, you devour it. No hesitation. No revulsion. You just love the flavor of my cunt, don’t you?”

I flinched. I did. “I’m tired. I’m confused.” I took another lick of her tart juices, making her shudder. “You’ve all made me eat so much pussy, it’s starting to taste normal.”

“Liar,” Lee chortled, seizing my wet hair and holding me in place. She ground her pussy on my lips, her hips wiggling. “You just love eating pussy. Mmm, yes, you do. You’re a naughty cunt-muncher. A muff-diver. And you’re sooooo good. Oh, yes, dive that tongue into my depths. Just snorkel away in my snatch.”

I did, sliding my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could. I wiggled it around, swirling it, bathing the walls of her pussy. And savored the tangy juices pouring into my lips. I shuddered, my hips wiggling, such naughty flavors pouring into my mouth.

Her round breasts jiggled above me as I feasted on her pregnant pussy. A child grew in her womb, planted there by Clint. Suddenly, this was so humiliating. I was eating out one of Clint’s cunts. This pussy wasn’t pure. Clint’s cock had fucked it.

Shame squirmed through my pussy. I might be bred, too.

I ate hard, faster. My tongue flew through her folds. My nose brushed her clit. Then I was sucking on her bud, making her gasp and moan. Her body quivered, her face twisting with pleasure. She ground her cunt on my lips.

“Yes, yes, yes, such a good pussy licker. Oh, yes, you’re such a good lesbian. Oh, feast on me, Carmelita!”

Her words echoed through the bathroom.

“Make me cum on your face! I’m going to drown you in pussy juices!”

I shuddered, my own cunt on fire. I shoved my right hand between my thighs, frigging myself. My clit throbbed beneath my fingers. I shuddered, delight rippling through my snatch. I moaned into her cunt, my fingers dancing over my clit.

I wanted to cum so badly. I was so turned on.

I moaned as I sucked on her clit. I nibbled on it, making her buck and moan. Her short, black hair danced about her face twisting with rapture. She bucked hard, smearing her hot pussy across my hungry mouth.

“You lezzie slut!” she howled.

Tangy juices flooded my mouth. I made her cum. I gave her pleasure. I pleased her.

My fingers frigged my clit harder, faster. My cunt clenched as I drank down Lee’s pussy cream. I groaned, feeling the warm juices wash down my chin to my neck. I shuddered, the shower hammering my back, my fingers dancing on my clit.

My orgasms building and building.

“Oh, fuck, you are such a lezzie whore!” groaned Lee, her body bucking. “Yes, yes, yes, you know how to make a woman cum!”

My clit throbbed beneath my fingers. The pressure swelled in me. I moaned into her cunt, so close to exploding.

And then she let go of my hair and stepped back. I stared up at her, panting, whining with aching need, my pussy clenching. Her hand shot down, seizing my right arm, and ripped my fingers from my pussy. She grinned at me.

“Slaves only get to cum when their Master or Mistress permits,” she told me. “Did Juana tell you to cum in the shower?”

“No,” I blinked. “But Clint didn’t tell you you could cum.”

“Sure he did,” she laughed, turning off the shower. Then she licked my finger, tasting my juices. “Mmm, you were wet. Eating my pussy so turned you on.”

“No,” I protested, my cheeks burning with even more shame. I couldn’t be a lesbian. They had screwed me up. “You touched me. That’s all.”

“Riiiiight,” Lee said, stepping out of the shower. “You’ve only been thinking about eating my pussy for a year. Ever since you watched me shave.”

I flushed, tears beading my eyes. I ... had been thinking about her. Not me eating her pussy, except in dark moments while masturbating, but her eating mine. So what was wrong with me now? Why was I ... so turned on? I wanted to cum eating her pussy. I ... enjoyed it. Father would be so disappointed in me. I was eating pussy. I ... masturbated. I didn’t want to be gay. This was all a trick. They were all fucking with my head. My Mistr ... little sister, Clint, his sluts. They were trying to trick me.

I would not disappoint my father!

“Come on, breakfast should be ready,” Lee said, throwing a towel at me. “Let’s move, lezzie-slut!”


Juana Campo

“There’s my little bitch,” I grinned when Carmelita, her hair still damp, followed Lee out of the bathroom. The air smelled so fresh, the piss quickly cleaned up, bacon and eggs now frying. But I was having a breakfast of sliced fruit.

And so was my sister.

My pussy was stuffed so full.

“Mistress,” Carmelita said, her body stiff, her eyes red. Had she been crying?

Good.

“I bet you’re hungry,” I said, twisting in my seat. Juices trickled out of me, soaking into the mat I sat on. Naked girls had to sit on mats to keep from ruining the chairs with their juices. They were washed, so Clint claimed, every day.

“I am, Mistress,” she said, glancing to the kitchen. Clint and his harem were in there, crowding around the island, laughing, joking, so comfortable with each other. Lee joined them, goosing Alicia’s ass which caused Clint and Melody both to smack her rear hard.

How she beamed at that.

“Well, bitches eat from bowls on their hands and knees,” I commanded my older sister. “So get down on them.”

She obeyed. No objection, no fighting. There was such an alacrity to it. She was being conditioned to obey. She was tired and clearly horny. Lee had done her task well this morning. Clint’s plan was going perfectly.

When he woke me up early this morning to tell me about it, I became so wet. It had been so hot to piss in Carmelita’s mouth. I’d make her do that every morning. Drink my piss before licking me to a screaming orgasm.

“Now come here and eat from your bowl,” I said, pushing my chair out from the table, the legs squeaking on the hardwood floors in here.

“Bowl?” she asked, looking confused, not seeing one.

I spread my legs. My pussy bulged with pieces of fruit. Peaches, orange slices, bananas, and little blueberries. One fell out, rolling onto the pink mat, covered in my juices. “Your bowl’s right here. I have all your favorite fruits in here.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said as she crawled towards me. Her stomach rumbled loud enough for me to hear it.

“Oh, someone’s hungry for pussy this morning,” I giggled. “My big sis just craves my cunt, right?”

She flinched then muttered, “Yes, Mistress.”

I closed my legs as she reached me. “Try to sound enthusiastic. I am letting you eat your breakfast out of my pussy. You should be thankful. Not acting like a pouting bitch.”

“Sorry, Mistress.” She took a deep breath, forcing a smile on her lips. “I am so hungry to eat your pussy this morning.”

I could see it in her eyes. She meant it. And there was something like ... relief. Like by forcing her to say it, she could pretend she really wasn’t a lesbian. Just forced to follow my orders. And that irked me. I wanted her to admit that she was gay like me. To embrace this instead of fighting it.

Damn. What more did I have to do?

And then I groaned as she pushed her face between my thighs. I shuddered as her lips nuzzled into my pussy. Her teeth pulled out a piece of fruit from my over-stuffed pussy. I smiled, loving her jaw chewing, eating the fruit covered in my tangy musk.

“Oh, yes, just enjoy the fruit coated in my cream. Peaches and cream, your favorite.”

“Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress,” she said before nuzzling in and snagging another piece of fruit.

Her curving ass wiggled back and forth. Bruises were blossoming across it, blotches of purple fading to browns and yellows. It added splashes of character to her heart-shaped rump. I loved the squirming.

Her pussy was on fire. She enjoyed this.

Her tongue probed into my pussy, pulling out a little blueberry. She ate it, moaning her enjoyment before diving in to get more and more. I twitched and shuddered, my pussy absorbing the pleasure of her tongue reaching in, the feel of fruit sliding out of my snatch.

But the ripples of delight came from the sheer fact my big sis was eating the fruit out of my pussy. That she was devouring my cunt and obeying me. It was so naughty. I wanted to feed her pussy-flavored fruit like this every day.

“Oh, yes, get out every piece of fruit,” I groaned, my pussy clenching, trying to force out the pieces of fruit deeper in me. “Just such a cunt-hungry slut. God, I love my sister-slave.”

Carmelita shuddered, her hands squeezing my thighs as she feasted. Her tongue kept reaching in, swirling, finding more and more of the fruit in me. She pulled out slices of bananas, blueberries, juicy oranges, and peaches. She pressed her face into my cunt, eating so hard.

Her nose rubbed my clit as she ate. Pleasure rippled through me. I groaned and gasped, my juices flowing, staining her lips. I loved the sounds of her chewing, eating the pussy-infused fruit. My breasts jiggled, my nipples aching.

And then she thrust her fingers into my pussy, probing in for the deepest pieces of fruit. I gasped, being fingered by her. Delight rippled through me. I groaned, my eyes opening so wide as she played with my snatch.

And pulled out the fruit from my depths.

She popped a piece of peach into her mouth, chewing, lips smeared with my cream. I groaned, loving what she was doing. She jammed her fingers back in, snagging an orange slice coated in my juices.

And ate it.

“Yes, yes, keep feasting,” I moaned as she buried her face back into my pussy, wiggling her tongue in, hooking a blueberry into her hungry mouth.

My pleasure mounted, swelled. This was so hot. I had her obedience. Now I just had to get her to admit she loved this. That she was a lesbian. Then my older sister would truly be my dyke-slave. I groaned, my pussy clenching so hard, pushing out the last piece of fruit into her mouth.

She snagged it, pulling it out of my cunt, her fingers rubbing at my clit. Massaging my bud. I gasped, bucking, and then my orgasm burst through me. My head threw back. I squirmed, my pussy spasming.

She drank down the wash of tangy juices flooding out of my cunt. She moaned, slurping down my cream. The rapture shot through me. This was so hot. I groaned, my thighs tightening about her head as my orgasm shot so hard through me.

“Yes, yes, yes, you’re such a good pussy-eater. Oh, Carmelita, my sexy sister-slave, you are the best! Such a great muff-diver. You ate all your breakfast.”

“Yes, she did,” Clint applauded.

I opened my eyes, blinking, seeing him watching, his mother kneeling before him and sucking on his cock. Melody was beside him, her mother eating her pussy. Ms. Samuels devoured her daughter’s pussy, Melody’s blonde hair spilling about her shoulders.

“She feasted,” grinned the blonde.

“Yes, she did,” chortled Lee, feeding Pam a piece of bacon she had pulled out of her own pussy.

“Just admit it, Carmelita,” I groaned, my pleasure peaking. “Just admit you’re gay!”

Carmelita didn’t answer. She just kept eating my pussy. I shuddered, another orgasm shivering through me. I groaned, the chair creaking and groaning as I thrashed. Rapture shuddered through me. It boiled my brain. I loved everyone watching us, watching my sister eat her breakfast like the lezzie bitch she was.

“Oh, linda, you are so good at eating pussy,” I praised, using my pet name for my sister when we were growing up. She was such a pretty girl.

Then the front door opened and closed. A moment later, Ms. Hiragawa appeared. Pam’s mother was dressed in a trench coat. She opened it, revealing she was naked beneath. She dropped the paper bag on the table, PetSmart’s logo on the side.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.