Really! - Cover

Really!

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a guy later in life finding out he had an admirer for many years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Light Bond   Nudism  

The last year has been a horrible time that I would like to forget; the loss of one’s soul mate to that filthy C-word Cancer. I lost thirty pounds and probably ten years off my own life; I really wasn’t caring if I lived or not.

I finally got to the point I wanted to do some work again. I had made my living as a self-employed handyman for years and could fix or build anything. My expertise was finish carpentry which I had learned working for two old-school craftsmen. They taught me the idea that you always visualize what the end product is going to look like and you build to complete that goal. At the start of a project you always take time to make sure it’s plumb and square, and then everything after that just fits together. If you think you will correct it as you build, forget it. Mistakes will always magnify themselves.

I let everyone know I was back working and soon received a call from a woman named Cindy that I had worked for many times in the past. She asked if I would be interested in adding a solarium to her house.

Cindy was widowed many years ago and had raised two daughters, Amy and Bethany. Bethany, or Bet as she was called, was the youngest and named after my late wife who had been her godmother. I never could understand at the time how such a gorgeous young woman (Cindy) never remarried. Over the years I had noticed she would date a few guys, but never really stayed close with them.

I always enjoyed being around her and I remember one time I came to work at her house she had taken a labeling gun and put labels on all my tools. She would tease me and tell me she wanted to make sure I knew all my tools. Of course, I would always tease back and tell her it was a good thing so that way she knew what tool I was asking her to hand me.

I think we had talked about everything while I did my work and local gossip in our small community was usually alive and well. We had gotten to the point of talking about a lot of the town’s people and who was secretly or not so secretly doing who.

We both knew the Mayor was doing the Banker’s wife as they had been caught out by the water treatment plant. I guess they weren’t too discrete as Cindy’s brother-in-law rode up on them. The Mayor had the Banker’s wife naked on the hood of his car, pumping away on her when the brother-in-law rode down off the hill behind them. They both hopped in to the car and sped off back towards town, naked as jaybirds. I guess their clothes were still lying on the ground where they had dropped them. I always wondered what the rest of the story was when they got back to town naked, but never heard anything about it.

I had heard there was a group of the leading citizens and their wives that might be having a little fun together as a group. Cindy told me she had heard the same thing through the grapevine. We use to talk about who we thought might be in this little group of leading citizens. I don’t think we ever really knew for sure, but we had fun talking about it. I know it use to turn me on and I always ended up horny when I went home to my wife.


It was mid-June as I drove my truck into the driveway of Cindy’s house. I hadn’t worked for her in the last year and a half before my wife died. I walked up to the door and knocked. She answered the door in a nice halter top and shorts, and I noticed she was already tanned. This was the first time I had seen her wearing shorts, as she usually wore jeans and boots, and saw she had legs that a twenty-five year old would kill for. I guess she was around forty-five and I had forgotten how gorgeous she was; she was about five feet ten whereas I’m six feet two so the top of her head was about my eye level and long brown hair was in a ponytail. I noticed she was wearing sandals, her nails were painted red and she had just the tiniest hint of perfume on. To say she was a vision that I would be dreaming about tonight would be a high probability.

She showed me to the side of the house where she wanted to have the solarium built. I asked her a few questions about what she wanted, took some measurements and sketched what I needed to do.

“Trey, when you’re through with your sketches and measurements, join me in the kitchen. I’ll make some iced tea for us and we can talk for a bit like old times.” She said with that flirtatious look.

“I’ll be there in about ten minutes or so.” I gathered all I needed to plan out the project making some drawings of what I proposed and also figure out the price. I would show her my plan and the pricing on my computer at our next meeting. I soon walked into her kitchen and joined her at the table where she was already sitting.

As I was sitting down Cindy asked, “Trey, are you okay? I know it’s been very hard loosing Beth.” I thought I was but Beth and Cindy had been good friends and couldn’t help having a tear in my eye as I sat down.

“I’m better, but I still miss her so.”

“I still miss Tom and he’s been dead for twenty-two years.”

“I can’t believe you’ve never remarried.”

“I have had chances, just never met anyone I felt was right. I always had you and Beth as my closest friends and I think I miss Beth now more than I do Tom.” That brought more tears to my eyes and Cindy was weeping with me. She grabbed my hands and held them.

“You know I loved her and was jealous of her because of some of the wilder things the two of you did together that she would share with me. She told me about the swimming pool you both went skinny dipping in at the hotel one night after it was closed. I know it turned her on to tell me about it.”

“I never realized you guys talked about things like that. Did she tell you we left our clothes in our hotel room and streaked to the pool and back?”

“She mentioned that and I could tell it turned her on when she talked about it. I hate to tell you but it turned me on also.”

“What other secrets did she tell you about?”

“She told me about the time you tied her down spread eagle naked in the bed of your new pickup, up by the old radio tower.”

“Oh my God! Did she tell you everything? I remember that it wasn’t as fun as we had intended it to be.”

“Really? Did you get caught or what? She never mentioned anything like that?”

“No, the mosquitoes came out in force while I was doing her. Before we finished and I got her released, we both had major welts all over our bodies.”

“She never told me that part of it. Maybe I’m not quite as jealous as I thought I was.” She said with a teasing gleam in her eyes.

“Wow! Thanks, I needed that laugh. So, how come I have never heard anything about the wild things you’ve done. I think it’s only fair that I should know some of your secrets then.”

“Trey, I’ve never really ever done anything like either of those things. Tom and I never really had anything but missionary sex in our bedroom with the lights off. We were only married three years before he drowned in the lake.”

“I’m sorry Cindy. I didn’t mean to make you sad.”

“Beth knew about my inexperience; I think it was one of the reasons she told me about some of hers.”

“Cindy, I think it also helps me to talk to you about them. I hope I’m not doing anything that would jeopardize our friendship.”

“Trey, I don’t know how to say this. Beth was my best friend and you were so much the main part of her life. I guess what I want to say is I want you but I don’t want to lose you as a friend if it changes things too much.”

“How many more things did she tell you?”

“A lot, please don’t take it wrong. I think it turned her on that she could talk to me about things.”

“Where do we go from here?

“Well we could date and get to know each other, but personally I would rather just as soon go right to the sex.”

“You want to have sex today, right now?”

“If you would like, I know you pushed Beth and controlled her. I think I want that, but I’m not sure. I do know I want to have my brains fucked out like she told me you did to her many times.”

“I tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll give you a chore and when you’re sure, you contact me. I’ll make sure it will come true if you are up for it.”

“Okay, tell me what you want me to do.”

“Not now, I’ll E-mail it to you; that way you have it to think about and decide if you want to do it. If it is too much, you E-mail me back and we talk about it. If you decide not to, then we just forget it and just stay close friends.

“Okay, I’ll try. I hope you’re not going to have me do something that gets me in trouble. I know what you and Beth had, and I want it.”

“I’ll send you the E-mail within the hour. You let me know what you decide.” I stood up and kissed her hand as I walked from the kitchen to my truck.

I wondered what I should do. I knew that Beth would have done about anything I asked her. I knew Beth would also have done things that others would not consider just because it was me asking. I also knew she trusted me to take care of her.


I went back to my office and thought about Cindy. She was a very pretty woman, tall and sexy with great legs. Her tits were smaller than Beth’s had been, but they fit her athletic body well. I wondered what she looked like naked and bet she would look very sexy. Maybe I’ll find out if she agrees.

I started working on the E-mail I would send her.

Cindy: I have decided to push your limits and see where it might direct you. I am giving you a safe word, ‘Green Hornet’. Remember it.

If you decide to do the challenge you will need to have a blindfold and an IPod with earphones. I will leave a package by your front door soon after sending this email. It contains four sets of locking cuffs, a key with a tag on it and a ball gag. The key will unlock each set of cuffs. You may want to practice on your own with the cuffs before you decide to commit to this.

If you’re still sure about doing the challenge, you must put the key in the mailbox. The next step is to remove every item of clothing. You are to remove all jewelry, everything. You must put the cuff key in your mailbox and then call me.

I noticed your kitchen table; that will play a big part if you are sure about this. You will go to the kitchen table and are to put one cuff to each of the four legs of the table. You will then sit with your bottom on the edge of the table and cuff your ankles. Now you will put the ball gag in your mouth, fastening it tight enough you cannot spit it out. Next put the blind fold on, turn on the iPod and put in the earphones. You will then lie back and fasten the cuffs to your wrists. You will now have your bottom near the edge of the table and your legs spread wide. You will listen to your IPod and wait until I touch and play with your body.

It may be frustrating waiting for me to get there and play with you. That is part of the challenge.

I read over the E-mail and wondered if I was being too harsh with Cindy. I was having trouble trying to decide whether to send it or not. I finally hit the send button before I chickened out. I had a meeting with an estate planner the rest of the afternoon and would drop the package by Cindy’s on the way. I turned my phone off while I was at the meeting and forgot about it.

That night when I got home and turned on my phone I saw I had two messages. Both messages were from Cindy.

The first message was

Trey, I E-mailed you back and did not hear from you. Call me when you can.”

The second message was

“Trey, I accept your challenge. I’m going to do it just as soon as you contact me back. I thought about just doing it while waiting for you to get the message and rush over. I had to control my desire and wait because I was worried about if something came up and you were not able to come and free me. It could really end up be embarrassing for me.”

I next opened my E-mail and read the note she has sent to me.

Trey: I wasn’t sure I could do this. I finally decided to practice it just like you said. I must confess, I got very excited doing it. I will be phoning you soon and getting ready to do it. Love Cindy.

I dialed Cindy’s phone. She answered it on the first ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.