Futa Doctor's Hot Wish
Chapter 3: Dr. Rita’s Naughty Healing

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dr. Rita’s Naughty Healing - A doctor makes a wish, and the futa-fairy answers to give her magical cum that can cure all her sexy patients!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex  

I groaned as my patient’s pussy rippled about my cock. Her moans were so sweet as she spasmed on the hospital bed, her thighs locked about my hips. The pain was wholly gone from her face. Her arm twitched in her sling, the bones healing as my futa-cum spurted into her depths.

I shuddered, my large, ebony tits heaving before me as the pleasure rushed through my body. My own pussy convulsed, juices flooding down my dark thighs as my girl-jizz pumped and over into her pussy. Her pale face was flushed, her blonde hair flying.

“Dr. Rita, yes!” she howled, bucking so hard. “You’re healing my arm! Oh, wow, your cum is amazing! It’s magic!”

“It is,” I panted, my orgasm peaking through me.

My cum was magical. And it was all thanks to a wish I made to the futa-fairy. I had wanted to heal the coma patient, Carly Wright, so badly. I had fallen in love with the blonde, sleeping woman. And it was so sad knowing she would never wake up. Since I knew about Leanan Sidhe after my encounter with the futa-cop, I had wished with all my very being to heal Carly.

And she had answered.

Last night, she made me a futa and I had healed Carly. She was discharged from the hospital today and owed me and nurse Pita a hot cup of coffee. The three of us would have a wild date. I had already called her.

So it was thanks to her, my sleeping beauty, that my futa-cum was now healing Clarissa’s broken arm. The young woman shuddered, the hospital bed creaking as she thrashed a final time. She let out a throaty moan, her face twisting as her pussy convulsed so hard about my dick.

Sending such pleasure through me.

And then she collapsed, her orgasm petering out. “Oh, my god, Dr. Rita, that was amazing.”

“Told you,” I grinned, the last blast of my futa-cum spurting into her pussy. “Now don’t go try hanging Halloween decorations by yourself on a rickety chair in your backyard.”

“I won’t, Dr. Rita.” Then she gave me a naughty look, her pussy clenching on my still-hard dick. “But if I did, you’d have to cure me.”

“Oh, you are a wanton one,” I laughed, pulling my cock out of her pussy. My hot cum spilled out, soaking into the bed. “Now you get dressed. I’ll have the nurse discharge you.”

“Fine, Dr. Rita,” she groaned. “I guess you have other women to ‘cure.’” She winked a hazel eye at me.

“You are saucy,” I laughed, giving her a big smile as I bent down and pulled my light-blue scrubs up my dark legs. I didn’t bother with underwear, just let my hard cock rub on the material, her pussy cream leaving a wet spot. I tied them tight. “Now stay out of trouble.”

Then I pulled on my top, hiding my ebony tits and walked out, doctor’s coat in hand. I pulled it on as I walked to the nurses desk. I handed over the chart and instructed her to discharge the patient. “She’s made a full recovery.”

“Another of your miracles, Dr. Rita?” the nurse smiled. She had a round face and plump lips. I bet they would feel great on my cock.

I was about to offer to show her how my miracles work when my beeper went off. I snagged it out of my pocket and looked at the message. “Pita, lab results finally back.”

A shiver ran through me. I thought those results would be back after twenty minutes not two hours. I hurried from the nurses desk to my office, my doctor’s coat trailing behind me. A wicked shiver ran through my body, my pussy clenching. I was so eager to find out what the lab said about my cum.

I hoped there was something in my semen I could isolate and turn into a proper cure. There was only one of me, and it was amazing what it could do. But I had a feeling the magic came from me, too, and there’d be no way to synthesize it. I reached my office in no time, bursting in and finding Nurse Pita already waiting.

The sexy, Hispanic nurse was my partner in crime, so to speak. She had caught me healing Carly last night and had joined the fun. The three of us had two hot romps, fucking each other, enjoying my cock, eating lots of yummy pussy. Now she was as eager as I was to explore my new healing cum. She had a round face and a curvy ass, her skin a delicious shade of brown. Wavy-dark hair framed her beaming face.

“Well?” I asked, spotting the lab report in hand. “I know you’ve read it.”

“Your sperm count is way high,” she said. “Way above the average. Even above the largest amount in the literature.”

“Interesting,” I said.

“Chemical wise, it has all the usual components of male semen. Your blood type was able to be determined. There was only one other anomaly.”

“Besides the volume I produce and how much sperm I have.”

“The temperature. This is what took so long. Your sample maintained a temperature of 36.99 degrees.”

“That’s body temperature,” I said. “That’s what it should be fresh.”

“It never decreased. The technician was baffled. He put it in his freezer for an hour and it came out at 36.99.” Nurse Pita shivered, taking a step closer. “Dr. Rita, your cum stays ... fresh.”

“We can store it,” I said. “Have it on hand to give out as cures. Maybe even at small dosage, put in with another solution. We could even give it to men who come in.”

“While you can still heal the women in your more ... special way,” Pita purred, moving closer, her eyes so glossy. She rubbed at the wet spot on my scrubs. “Mmm, like you just did. I bet you had so much fun pumping this big, thick girl-dick in and out of her pussy, making her feel better, healing her body.”

“Oh, yes,” I groaned, my eyes rolling back into my head as she reached the tip of my cock, rubbing the material of my medical scrubs into them. Tingles raced down to my pussy. My cunt clenched, my nipples hardened. “I had so much fun.”

“I bet.” She licked her lips then pressed closer, her boobs rubbing on mine through our tops right before she kissed me.

I groaned, savoring the heat of her lips, how soft they were. My hands snagged her curving ass through her lavender scrubs, squeezing hard, pulling her closer. She moaned into the kiss, her thumb rubbing harder at the tip of my dick, my precum soaking through the cloth separating us. It was so exciting.

Our tongues met, caressed, danced around each other. I groaned, shivering at the heat she was conjuring. My hips swayed. My pussy clenched. It was so exciting to be kissing her. To have our tongues dancing together.

I shivered when she broke the kiss, a naughty smile on her lips. “Oh, yes, Dr. Rita, we need to collect so many samples.”

“Using your pussy?” I groaned. “Is that what you want? You want my cock buried in your cunt?”

“Oh, yes, Dr. Rita.”

“Everyone does. You, Carly, my daughter.”

“You’ve fucked Pattie?” asked Pita, her eyes so wide. “Oh, that’s so wild. It must have been so delicious feeling that tight, underage cunt on your cock, enjoying your daughter.”

“Oh, it was,” I purred, her thumb rubbing faster and faster. “And if you keep massaging my cock like that, I’m going to cum.”

“In your scrub bottoms? That would be such a waste.” The nurse licked her lips. “I know a much better place for you to—”

My beeper went off.

I groaned, pulling away from her. I was a doctor. I couldn’t just fuck her when I had patients I had to see to. She let out her own moan of disappointment as I stared at the message. I had a patient waiting for me, admitted from the ER.

“¡Me cago en la leche!” Nurse Pita groaned.

“I know,” I told her. “But we’ll make arrangements to collect my cum. Okay?”

She nodded her head. “I’ll gather specimen containers.”

“Syringe bottles,” I said. “We can start experimenting with dosage tomorrow, figure out what we can get away with.”

“How?” she asked.

“We might have to ... injure each other,” I said. “Then we can test it. Nothing severe. Small cuts with scalpels.”

“That’s not sexy at all,” Pita muttered.

“No, but necessary.” I grinned at her. “And we have our date with Carly on Saturday. It’s both our night off. The three of us we’ll have a lot of fun.”

A huge grin crossed Pita’s lips. “So I get to be one of your girlfriend’s, eh, Dr. Rita?”

“Well, you said my cum has more sperm than a man’s,” I shrugged. “It makes sense to me.”

Her laugh followed me out of my office. I strolled through the hallways to the elevator and rode it down to the first floor where ER patients were admitted from. I stopped by the nurse’s desk where a thin, Black nurse sat, her hair puled back and tied with a colorful scarf.

She had a giggling smile on her lips as she handed me the chart.

“What’s so funny, Denise?” I asked as I took it.

“Oh, we’re going to be laughing about this one for weeks,” she giggled. “The whole hospital.”

I opened the chart. There was the standard diagram of the human body, front and back, where the admitting ER nurse would note where the patient’s injury or symptoms were. There was a marking at the vagina and a note on the side: “Glass bottle stuck in vaginal canal.”

“Oh, my,” I said, a smile curling my lips. “Someone was getting adventurous.”

“With a champagne bottle,” Denise giggled louder. “Can you imagine something that big in you?”

My cock throbbed. It was as big as Officer Cindy’s, and hers girl-dick was the biggest thing I had ever taken. I didn’t have the girth of a champagne bottle. “No. I bet it was wild until she couldn’t get it out.”

“You saying she came so hard her pussy clamped down on it and won’t let go?” sniggered the nurse.

“Maybe.” My dick throbbed and a naughty idea popped into my mind. “I have a feeling I know just how to fix it.”

“You sure you won’t need a surgical consult?”

“Nope.”

“Another miraculous cure?” Denise asked. “I hear you healed a broken bone.”

“That’s already going around? I just did that.”

“How?”

I winked at her. “I’m a futa.”

Then I turned and headed to the room, feeling Denise’s eyes on me the whole way, knowing her mind was grappling with what I said, wondering just what a futa was. It made me feel so naughty, my dick throbbing so hard.

I loved my wish.

I knocked once on the door then entered. “Hello, Fatima.”

“Mrs. Abboud,” the dusky-faced woman, head head wrapped up in a sandy-beige scarf, said when I entered. She spoke swiftly, her cheeks so dark. “And you cannot ever tell my husband about this.”

“About you inserting a champagne bottle into your pussy?” I asked. “He wasn’t there?”

“It’s not a champagne bottle,” she huffed. “It is sparkling grape juice. I am a good, Muslim woman.”

“Right,” I said. “A good, Muslim woman who shoved a sparkling grape juice bottle into her pussy.”

She squeezed her eyes closed. “I ... was masturbating.”

“Clearly,” I said, moving to the bed. She lay on it, her legs in exam stirrups, spread apart, a hospital gown covering her.

“I just ... wanted to try something ... thicker.” She shivered. “And my husband has not been ... attentive. He works hard. And ... You mustn’t tell him. He can’t know the shameful things I do when he’s not in our bed.”

“Oh, I won’t tell him,” I said. “But I do have to take a look.”

She nodded her head, looking up at the ceiling and away from me. She said something in Arabic, but I understood it nonetheless: Why did I do this?

“You’re hardly the only person to show up at the ER with something in stuck in her pussy or asshole,” I said, drawing back the gown to expose lush, dusky legs leading to a hairy bush. Her pussy was spread wide around the sparkling bottle. She had inserted it neck first and managed to get maybe half of it in her.

I touched the base, moving it around.

She groaned, squirming, making such a throaty sound. “Please, don’t do that, doctor.”

“It’s Dr. Rita,” I told her. “And I have to make sure that I can’t work it out normally.”

I manipulated it again, my left hand stroking her thigh. She groaned and shivered, the hospital bed creaking. My dick was so hard and throbbing, stretching my scrubs. I could smell her excitement, a delicious, sweet musk that had my mouth watering.

I twisted it, making her groan again. She bit her lip as my left hand swept down her thigh. And then I reached her pussy. I caressed her thick bush, stroking her labia. At the top I found her clit, pink and peeking out.

She gasped. “Dr. Rita!”

“Stimulation may jar it free,” I told her, massaging her clit and gripping the bottle. “Just relax and enjoy.”

“We’re both women, Dr. Rita! I am a married woman!”

“And I’m helping you,” I purred. “Besides, I’m a futa-doctor and this is a medical procedure. So just enjoy it.”

My thumb grew slippery as I massaged her clit. She whimpered again, spasms rippling through her body. I twisted the bottle another half-inch, her legs spasming in the stirrups. I grinned, loving the pleasure crossing her face.

“Oh, yes, that’s it, Mrs. Abboud,” I purred, lowering my face. “Just enjoy everything I’m doing. We’ll get this naughty bottle out of your cunt.”

“Cunt?” she whimpered.

“Your naughty, whorish, married cunt,” I groaned, my lips nuzzling into the top of her pubic mound, her silky hairs caressing my cheeks and chin. I moved lower and licked her clit.

“Dr. Rita!” she gasped as I licked at her clit, her body squirming. I pulled harder on the bottle as her juices started flowing in her pussy. It slid out an inch. “What are you doing?”

“Getting your naughty cunt so hot and wet, Mrs. Abboud,” I groaned. I nipped her clit.

She gasped.

The bottle slid free a little more.

My tongue swirled around her clit. I gripped the bottle in both hands, pulling harder. Her pussy sucked at it. She gasped and moaned, her face twisting, her headscarf shifting. Some of her black hair spilled out as she groaned and thrashed, the stirrups squeaking. More and more of the bottle came out, streaked with her cream.

Her sweet, tasty cream.

I sucked on her clit hard, making her buck and heave. The bottle slid out of her pussy, her labia clinging to it, down the narrowing shoulder to its slender neck. Then it was free. She gasped and moaned, shuddering, spasming.

“Dr. Rita!” she shivered, my fingers plunging into her hot pussy. I gripped the bottle in my left hand, the right fingering her hard, feeling her pussy’s juicy depths. “This is so sinful!”

And then she came. The married, Muslim woman spasmed hard on the bed. Her pussy convulsed about my digits. Her moans echoed through the room. I sucked on her clit, her juices gushing past my hand, bathing me in her hot passion.

My dick ached. I had to fuck her. I had to give her the healing medicine contained in my ovaries. I sucked hard on her clit one last time, making her shudder again as she groaned through her orgasm. Then I rose, my fingers still buried in her spasming cunt, and stared at her twisting face.

“I bet your pussy is still so sore from being stretched open, Mrs. Abboud.”

“Yes,” she gasped. “It is. So sore. Even with the pleasure. Your fingers ... Oh, Dr. Rita, it is so sore.”

“We’ll need to administer your cure as a suppository,” I told her, pulling my fingers free. “I’ll need you to lean over the side of the bed so I can insert your cure.”

“Suppository?” Her eyes widened. “You mean...”

My dick throbbed. “Hurry up, Mrs. Abboud. The cure will feel even better than pulling out the bottle. You’ll cum even harder. Your married cunt will go crazy.”

She obeyed, obviously lost to the lusts that the futa-fairy’s magic surrounded me in. It was so amazing. I groaned as she pulled off her hospital gown entirely, revealing her shapely, dusky body. She was in her late thirties, my age, and so deliciously firm in all the right places. She unhooked her cream colored bra, her breasts bouncing out.

I just grinned at her, pushing down my hospital scrubs. Her eyes widened at the sight of my big, Black dick. The Muslim woman let out a groan, her tongue flicking across her lips. Clearly, she liked big things shoved inside of her.

And I knew this was bigger than her husband.

“Oh, yes, give me my suppository, Dr. Rita,” she purred, her accent so exotic and naughty. She still wore her demure headscarf, making her nudity and wanton desire even more stimulating. She bent over the bed, wiggling her ass at me, her dark bush peeking between her thighs.

And glistening with her juices.

“Oh, I will,” I promised her, my precum a flood dribbling from the tip of my dick. “I’m going to enjoy this so much.”

She shivered in utter delight, her ass clenching. “Yes, you will, Dr. Rita. I just know it. I’ve never done ... this.”

“Anal?”

“Yes,” she groaned. “This is haram. It’s such a wicked sin.”

“Yes, it is.” I brought my ebony cock to her dusky butt-cheeks. I prodded the tip of my dick between them, savoring the silky softness of her ass. I shivered, groaning as my cock pressed between the cheeks of her ass. Trembles ran through me as her butt-cheeks caressed my spongy crown. They were so silky. So amazing.

I rubbed on her sphincter, my eyes fluttering in my head. This was what I craved. This was what I needed. To violate this delicious ass. To give her the curing medicine of my cock. It sent such a wicked thrill through me.

I was such a naughty doctor. I loved taking advantage of my patients.

The married woman gave such a wanton moan as my cock pressed against her sphincter. She shivered, wiggling her hips. She stirred my cock around, her back arching as I pushed forward. Her sphincter was so tight, so resistant to let my cock in.

But my precum slicked the way. My futa-dick wouldn’t be denied.

“Dr. Rita, yes!” she groaned. “May Allah forgive me for enjoying this sweet sin.”

“Such sweet sin,” I agreed, shuddering as my dick slid deeper and deeper. Her bowels embraced my cock. The rough velvet made me shudder. My eyes rolled back into my head as the friction burned along my shaft.

Deeper and deeper I delved into her bowels until my dark bush tickled her dusky butt-cheeks. She sucked in a breath, her married asshole clenching around my dick as she shivered. She groaned, the hospital bed creaking as she wiggled.

She loved it. I could tell. I traced her spine with my finger, making her shiver, savoring her bowels clenching and relaxing on my girl-dick. Then I drew back. Not fast, but slow. I took my time, the pleasure caressing the head of my cock.

It was intoxicating.

I rammed in again, making her groan and gasp and wiggle beneath me. Her body shuddered. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She let out mewling moans of pure pleasure as I used her. As I plunged my girl-cock over and over into her depths.

Savored her married bowels.

“Allah forgive me, this is incredible,” she moaned. “Oh, Dr. Rita, yes, my pussy is being soothed by your big cock.”

“My futa-dick,” I groaned, thrusting harder, my ebony dick plunging over and over into her dusky ass. I gripped her butt-cheeks, parting them, staring at the hot sight of my huge dick stretching her so wide open.

Her flesh clung to my shaft.

It was so intoxicating.

I thrust harder and harder, plunging with such speed into her. I made her groan and gasp. She shivered and shuddered. She worked her hips from side-to-side, stirring her bowels around my cock as the pleasure surged through her.

I could hear it in her voice how much she loved my futa-cock. How much it pleased her.

“Oh, yes, you are such a sinful woman,” I panted. “You’re going to cum so hard on my dick!”

“So hard,” she moaned, her supple back arching, her headscarf swaying about her shoulders. “Yes, yes, yes, Allah be merciful on my sinful soul! I’m going to explode on your girl-cock, Dr. Rita!” Her bowels clenched so hard. Heaven embraced me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.