Futa Doctor's Hot Wish - Cover

Futa Doctor's Hot Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Dr. Rita’s Futa Medicine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dr. Rita’s Futa Medicine - A doctor makes a wish, and the futa-fairy answers to give her magical cum that can cure all her sexy patients!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex  

I rolled off my sleeping beauty, both of us breathing so heavily. Already, Nurse Pita was dressing, a big smile on the Hispanic nurse’s face. Carly Wright, my sleeping princess, had an equally large smile on her face, though hers was adorned with Pita’s tart pussy juices. The hospital room reeked of sex. It was the second time the three of us had sex tonight.

The first time was right after I healed my delicious, sleeping beauty with my new, magical futa-cum. Thanks to a wish I made, Leanan Sidhe the futa-fairy had visited me in my dreams. She changed me, transformed me into a futanari doctor, and gave me a huge, throbbing dick in place of my clit.

A dick that made magical cum that healed people. Like it healed Carly. Five hours ago, she was in a coma. She had no prospects of ever waking up, her brain destroyed in a car accident. For the last three months, she had slumbered in this room at St. Clare Hospital. And then I became a futa, came in her mouth, and cured her.

And then I loved her. And that was when Nurse Pita caught us. The Hispanic nurse had been so turned on she couldn’t help but join us for round two. And now round three was over as we neared the end of my shift.

“Well, I say you are still 100% recovered,” I proclaimed to my blonde beauty as I lay beside her on the hospital bed, my large, ebony tits rising up and down as I breathed, my big, Black cock wet and hard on my stomach.

“Mmm, thank you, Dr. Rita,” she purred, pressing that ivory body against my ebony flesh. She kissed me hard on the lips, letting me taste Nurse Pita’s delicious, tart pussy again. I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

But I had work to do. I was a doctor.

“I will check-in on you tonight,” I told her. “If you’re not already discharged.”

“You mean, after they run more tests,” she laughed. “They already gave me one MRI tonight.”

“It’s a miracle,” Nurse Pita breathed. “Your cum, Dr. Rita. A miracle.”

“Yes, it is,” Carly agreed, her pale fingers grasping my dark cock. “When I’m discharged, you have got to let me buy you coffee.”

“Mmm, that sounds perfect,” I told her. I had been in love with her for a month, watching her sleep. Ever since the futa-cop had fucked me when she pulled me over for speeding, I had a switch flipped in me. I found girls so sexy.

And now that I was a futa, they were irresistible.

I gave her one last kiss before I broke away. I had responsibilities. I was a doctor here at St. Clare’s Hospital in Lakewood. I needed to finish my rounds. And I needed figure out how I could use my futa-cum as medicine without fucking all my patients.

They weren’t all women. And I doubt the men would appreciate having my dick thrust into their mouths. I know I didn’t want to suck on theirs.

I pulled on my light-blue scrubs while Nurse Pita ran a hand through her dark, flowing hair. Her eyes were smoldering as she stared at my panties struggling to constrain my futa-dick. I smiled back, pulling up my scrub bottoms, hiding my dick.

“We’re going to start testing ways to administer my futa-cure,” I told her. “When I come in for my shift tonight. You’re going to be my right-hand slut.”

“Oh, yes, Dr. Rita,” Nurse Pita moaned in that delicious, Hispanic accent. It made me tingle. “Madre di Dios, but I need that cock again.”

“Oh, yes,” Carly agreed. “Maybe it should be coffee for three.”

“Maybe,” I answered, glancing back at my blue-eyed goddess. “And you might want to get cleaned up. That’s a lot of cum pooling out of your pussy.”

“Your cum,” she breathed, running her hands through her pussy. “Maybe my next nurse will want a taste. After all, I’m a patient and need to be cleaned up.”

Nurse Pita gave a purring moan. I hooked her arm, pulling her away. “No, we have our jobs to do. Break’s over.”

“Yes, Dr. Rita,” sighed Nurse Pita.

We left Carly gathering my cum out of her pussy, my dick aching in my panties. But I ignored it. I headed through the hospital, checking in on my other patients, making sure all the paperwork was in order for the day shift to take over. Despite nearing the end of my twelve hour shift, I has so much energy, my futa-cock filling me with stamina.

It was hard not to attack every sexy nurse in the hospital. Literally. My cock didn’t get soft the entire time.

When my shift came to an end, I went to say goodbye to Carly, but she was having another MRI. Neurologist would be studying her case for decades to come, trying to figure out what had happened to spontaneously regenerate so much damaged gray and white matter. That made me giggle as I drove home to my house in Parkland that I shared with my daughter after divorcing her father, Stefan.

I had a bigger cock than him now. And he always boasted about his girth.

I walked in and found my daughter wearing pajamas and sitting on the couch, the TV on. She was a fourteen-year-old freshman at Washington High and had a clear look of misery on her face. She coughed as I came closer.

“I’m not feeling well, Mom,” she groaned as I put a hand on her forehead.

She was hot.

“I’ll say.” Pattie knew better than to try and fake it around me. “Did you take any medicine?”

She shook her head. I rolled my eyes. She never liked taking her medicine and ... My dick throbbed.

“I have something new,” I told her. “I think you’ll like it. Let me whip it up for you. You’ll feel right as rain in moments.”

“Okay, Mom,” she said, wincing. She must have a sore throat, too. Well, Mommy would soothe it all away.

I couldn’t believe I was really going to do this, feed my own daughter my cum. I entered the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I unlaced my scrub bottoms, shoving them down followed by my panties. My huge, ebony girl-dick flopped out, the tip smacking the rim. I groaned, loving the sight of my girl-dick.

“Oh, yes, Mommy’s going to make you feel so much better,” I groaned, grasping my girth and stroking it, my pussy clenching. “Just you wait, honey.”

“Okay, Mom,” her hoarse voice called back.

My hand stroked up and down my dick. I stared at the ebony shaft, the dark tip throbbing with my heartbeat. Precum dribbled from the slit, a clear rivulet running down the glass towards the bottom. So much precum. Far more than a man would produce.

My pussy clenched again as I stroked faster. I shuddered every time my hand reached the pinnacle, brushing the sensitive crown. It was like touching my clit, but it was so much larger. So it had much more surface area full of all those nerve receptors to stimulate me. It increased the pleasure a hundredfold, making me groan, my eyes fluttering.

“Oh, yes,” I muttered to myself as I jerked my cock. “Mommy is whipping you up a big batch of futa-cum to make you feel better. Your Mommy loves you so much.”

It was so naughty. So taboo. So perverted. I couldn’t believe I was even considering this. But Pattie was a blossoming hottie. I had noticed her the last month running around the house in her panties, often pink or lilac or other pastel hues that contrasted with her ebony skin. She had such a bubbly butt and round breasts that filled out her tight, baby doll t-shirts.

My hand flew up and down on my dick. My pussy dribbled juices as I groaned and gasped. My orgasm swelled, my ovaries growing so full as my hand flew faster and faster on my cock, bringing me closer and closer to exploding.

I pictured her drinking the cum, tilting back the glass to get every salty drop, her body shuddering.

I came.

Hard.

My cum ejaculated with force. My cum splattered the bottom of the glass, splashing and swirling. I shuddered, more and more blasts firing from my futa-dick. Every spurt adding more and more milky delight to the bottom of the glass. I groaned, staring at it, the pearly jism floating in the whitish liquid. I shivered, my pussy clenching, the taboo pleasure rushing through my body.

“Oh, yes, Mommy loves you,” I moaned as my orgasm peaked, my cock firing its last load of futa-cum into the glass.

I filled a quarter of it. So much jizz. Far more than a man could. I swirled it around, staring at it through the green-tinted glass. I shivered, pulling up my panties and scrubs then licking a small rivulet that had trickled out at the end, washing across the back of my hand.

My cum tasted amazing. Pattie would love it.

I walked back into the living room. She had the blanket wrapped around her shivering body, her head poked out the top. She had her hair braided in rows from her brow to the back of her neck, ending in small beads. She never undid them between her weekly salon visits. They took too much time to braid. They clacked as she shifted her head, turning to smile at me.

“Here you go, honey.”

She frowned at the cup. “What is this?” she asked, taking it. “It’s a lot.”

“You’ll enjoy it,” I promised my daughter, stroking her brow as I sat on the arm of the couch. “Drink up.”

“Okay,” she sighed, a shiver wracking her body.

She tilted back the cup. I tensed, watching the thick liquid through the glass slid towards her lips. I held my breath. My heart grew so tight. I squirmed. My incestuous cum reached my daughter’s lips. She ingested it. A groan rose in her throat. Her body convulsed, this time not from her sickness.

She gulped down my spunk. She kept drinking, lifting the glass higher and higher, eager for every drop of her Mother’s futa-cum. I felt her brow grow cooler and less clammy as the girl-jizz worked its magic, healing her cold. Her eyes were so wide. She shuddered again, groaning, squirming beneath the blanket.

When she finished, she was breathless, staring up at me, her dark eyes so wide. “Mom...”

“Wasn’t that just delicious medicine?” I asked her. “And I bet you’re feeling so much better, right, angel?”

“Mom...” She said again, her eyes shooting down to my crotch. Then her hand latched out. I gasped as she squeezed my futa-dick through my scrubs and panties. “You’re a futa!”

I blinked and then groaned as her hand shoved into my scrubs and panties. My daughter grasped my dick directly, pulling it out and, before I could even act, her mouth was latched over my shaft’s spongy crown. I groaned, my daughter sucking my futa-cock, her cheeks hollowing as she moaned out her delight.

“You know what a futa is?” I groaned, so shocked as she bobbed her mouth up and down my futa-cock. She was no stranger to this. She had blown a cock this huge before. She had no trouble taking it in her mouth. “Who?”

Her mouth popped off my dick. “Ms. Marcie at my school. And there’s the two futa-cheerleaders, Kimmie and Cassandra. Oh, and Officer Cindy.”

“Oh, I know her,” I panted, my eyes so wide as my daughter sucked my cock again, engulfing as much of it as she could. “Oh, damn, Pattie, this is so hot. I know it’s wrong, but I love it. Suck Mommy’s big cock. Make sure you’re feeling better. Get another load of cum in you.”

She sucked once more, making my pussy clench so hard, and then she ripped her mouth off my dick, shaking her head. “No, Mom, I want that healing load right into my pussy. I want to fuck my Mom’s cock. It’s so hot watching Officer Cindy and Ms. Marcie fuck their daughters at school. I want that, too. I want to fuck my Mom’s big futa-dick!”

“Yes,” I moaned, my pussy clenching so hard. “Yes, yes, yes. Let’s do that. Fuck your Mommy’s futa-cock!”

I slipped down on the couch while my daughter hopped to her feet, ripping off her pajama top and the flannel boy shorts she liked to sleep in, revealing her naked, underage body. My futa-dick throbbed as I stared at her shaved pussy, her dark flesh gleaming with excitement, a hit of taboo pink peeking out of her slit. Her breasts were round and so firm, an ebony version of Carly’s ivory tits.

I gasped those, squeezing my daughter’s mounds and pulling her to me. I kissed my daughter hard on the mouth, tasting my salty girl-jizz on her lips. This was so wrong, so taboo. She was my daughter. This was incest. And I loved it. I couldn’t wait to feel her pussy around my girl-dick as I fondled her underage titties, squeezing those firm mounds.

“Mom,” moaned Pattie, breaking our kiss and rubbing my cock against her pussy. I gave birth to her, and now she was about to fuck my futa-dick. This was so wonderfully wrong. “I’m going to fuck your big cock so hard!”

“Yes, angel,” I moaned. “Fuck mommy’s futa-dick! Ram that sweet, succulent cunt down Mommy’s big girl-cock!”

My daughter impaled herself on my big, throbbing futa-dick.

I shuddered as her hot, succulent pussy sank down my shaft. She was so tight, her hot flesh engulfing my dick. She was dripping, her flesh so silky tight. I groaned, incestuous passion surging through me. I was in my daughter’s underage pussy.

The most taboo cunt in the world.

I loved it. I savored it. I had just healed her. I had just made her feel amazing, and she was rewarding me with her sweet pussy. Such pleasure crossed her face as she grasped my shoulders, her fingers digging through my scrubs. There was such rapture on her face.

“Oh, Mommy, your cock is just as huge as Officer Cindy’s and Ms. Marcie’s,” she moaned. “Mmm, this is so awesome!”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned as she slid her tight pussy up my shaft, my hands squeezing her round, ebony tits again. Her beaded braids clacked together as she shivered. Her lower lip quivered. Such delight shown in her eyes.

And then she slammed down my cock and groaned, her pussy engulfing every inch of my dick. “Oh, yes, Mommy! I love your cock! This is so awesome. Now I get to fuck your cock at home, and Ms. Marcie’s cock at school!”

My right hand moved, reaching around to grab her ass as I groaned, “No wonder you’re always talking about that naughty teacher!”

“Yes,” she squealed, her pussy clenching down so hard on my girl-dick as she impaled her pussy down it. “She’s the best, Mommy! Just the best!”

“Sounds like it,” I panted, savoring my daughter’s pussy.

It was so hot, so wrong. I squeezed her ass, feeling her butt-cheeks ripple beneath me as she worked her dick up and down my cock. My eyes rolled back into my head. I groaned and squirmed, my hips thrusting up into her hot cunt, bouncing her on my cock.

The couch groaned as we fucked. As we reveled in our incestuous passion. My ovaries swelled with a fresh load of healing cum for her, injected right into her pussy by my big, throbbing futa-dick. Right into my daughter’s underage flesh.

God, I was such a wicked mother.

“Oh, yes, baby,” I moaned. “Oh, that’s so good. Mmm, yes, work that pussy up and down Mommy’s big cock. I’m going to cum so hard in you.”

“Do it, Mommy!” she hissed, her fingers bitting into my shoulders. “Cum in me! Cum in your baby girl’s pussy! This is so hot!”

And then she spasmed on me, her pussy writhing about my dick. I knew that feeling now. Pita and Carly’s snatches had both done the same, spasming so hard about me, making me shudder and groan. My eyes rolled back into my head as that hot, underage pussy milked my cock, trying to draw the incestuous load of cum out of my ovaries.

My hands squeezed her ass and breast. I shuddered, the pressure swelling as my daughter bounced and writhed on me, working that hot pussy up and down my dick. My cunt clenched. I groaned, every muscle in my body tightening as ecstasy hurled towards me.

Then, with a load grunt, I exploded. “Pattie!”

My cum fired out of my futa-dick. It splashed into my daughter’s fertile cunt. My Black angel bounced and writhed on my girl-cock. Her pussy milked it, drawing out more and more of my jizz. She drank it in, screaming out her passion at the top of her lungs.

“Mommy! Oh, Mommy! Yes! I love it! I love you!”

“I love you, too, angel,” I groaned, the pleasure rushing through my veins. “Mmm, yes, Mommy loves her sweet angel.”

“And my pussy?” Pattie asked, such a huge, naughty grin on her face as she slumped forward, her orgasm petering out.

“Yes. Mommy loves her sweet angel’s heavenly pussy!”

Then Pattie kissed me. Hard. I savored my daughter’s tongue thrusting into my mouth. I groaned into the kiss, our tongues dueling. I shuddered, such pleasure rippling through my body. What we did was so taboo. So forbidden. It was incest. She was underage. And I didn’t care.

Then Pattie’s eyes widened. “Oh, no, I missed the bus.”

I groaned as she hopped off of me, cum running down her thighs as she bolted for her bedroom. “I can’t miss school! Officer Cindy’s coming in for a ‘demonstration!’”

“Excited for school,” I muttered. “That’s a first.”

She dressed so fast. I was certain she had pulled her panties on over her cum-stained pussy. Probably wanted to show all her friends. My mom fucked me before school. She’s a futa, too! I bet she’d be popular.

I groaned, standing up and putting my cock away. She was already racing out the door, bouncing like a child beside the passenger door. I unlocked my sea-green Toyota Corolla and drove her the short trip to her school.

I didn’t speed this time. Though I thought of it. I was feeling tired after that last orgasm. It was time for bed. And then it happened. I was just about to her school when the sun peeked over the horizon, falling on the chilly, autumn day. An electric shiver raced through me. I gasped, staring down at my crotch as my futa-cock shrank in my panties.

“No!” Such panic surged through me. My futa-cock couldn’t be going away. I needed it. I had patients to heal. This wasn’t fair. It was important. My futa-dick was necessary. I couldn’t loose it. I was supposed to have it forever.

“Don’t worry, Mom,” Pattie said.

“Don’t worry, angel?” I demanded, my heart racing.

“It’s sunrise. Your futa-cock just went away. You’re like the cheerleaders. They only get their cocks at night. While right now Ms. Marcie and Officer Cindy are now growing their dicks.”

I stared at my daughter. “What?”

“They come and go at sunrise and sunset,” she said. “You’ll have yours from sunset to sunrise, and Ms. Marcie’s the opposite.”

“Why?”

Pattie shrugged. Then she bounced. “Hurry up. My first class has already started.”

I pulled into the school, absorbing this new information. Why was it tied to sunrise and sunset? And why did it vary from futa to futa? That didn’t make any sense. Shouldn’t it be the same for every futa? And why did it have to go away at all?

These questions kept me from finding sleep right away. I wanted to. Believe me, I wanted to sleep. But they kept pouring through my mind. How did this all work? What was the reason for the sunrise, sunset thing? Was it just magic had to have weird rules?

Was it like that show Once Upon A Time? They were always talking about how magic comes with a price. Was the price for becoming a futa only having my dick for half the day? No, I’ll have it for more hours in the winter and less in the summer.

Wait, but Leanan Sidhe’s the Esquire of Summer. Why would she give me a cock I’d have for more in a twenty-four hour period during the winter instead of the summer? But Officer Cindy had one that would last for more hours in the summer. Did Leanan Sidhe give her that cock?

Or was there another futa-fairy? Was there an Esquire of Winter?

What favor would Leanan Sidhe collect upon?

I finally fell into a sleep, the day passing before I woke up around the time my daughter got home from school. I groaned, hearing her putter around the house, wanting to sleep for a little bit longer. But I couldn’t. I emerged, my daughter smiling at me.

And giving me a hot kiss as a greeting.

That helped to wake me up as I moaned into my daughter’s lips, our tongues dancing. Incest was really growing on me. I shivered, breaking the kiss and smiling at Pattie. She smiled back, such a naughty look on her ebony face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.