Rebecca's Morning - Cover

Rebecca's Morning

Copyright© 2017 by Hawkmoon

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A little thing I started writing for an email penpal. Thought it would be a good start for here. Names changes to protect the guilty.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

He kissed her neck and nibbled his way down to her chest, nuzzling full heaving breasts. He pulled her hands above her head and placed them on her headboard. “Don’t move them and close your eyes.”, he said

Rebecca felt a thrill run from her fingertips as he move down her body and felt his hands at the hem of her gown. She felt the silky gown raise slowly up her thighs exposing her moist pussy to the air. She felt his hands on her legs as he spread her knees apart. She knew that her juices were running down the crack of her ass.

Should could not see him but suddenly she felt his warm breath over her pussy. His tongue flicked across her clit and dipped into her wet lips. She thrust her hips forward to try and get his tongue deeper into her wet pussy. She felt him move and suddenly she felt his tongue slide down and run across her rosebud licking her dripping juices clean. He ran his tongue up and down over and over driving her arousal higher and higher. Suddenly he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked hard sending her over the edge.

She clamped down on his head as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. His tongue never stopping its attack on her throbbing pussy.

She fell back panting, covered in sweat. She knew that it would be good when this happened. And he still had his clothes on!

She sat up and drew him to her lips. Kissing him deeply she could taste herself on his mouth.

“That was amazing! But how about I return the favor.”

She stood him up next to the bed and reached up to unbutton his shirt. She ran her hands over his chest feeling the curly hair running through her fingers. She pushed the shirt to the floor and moved her hands to his waist.

She grasped his belt and undid it while kissing her way down his chest. Popping the button on his jeans and sliding the zipper down she follows his pants to the floor and knelt in front of him.

She reached forward and freed his hard cock from his shorts. His cock felt hot and hard and soft all at the same time. Leaning forward she placed a soft kiss on the head where a clear bead of precum sat waiting. Her tongue darted out and tasted the clear sticky fluid, sweet and salty burst into her tounge.

She parted her lips and let the head of her cock slide into her mouth. She moaned at the warm feelings that traveled from her open lips to her throbbing clit. She slid her mouth forward allowing more of his cock into her mouth and slide over her tongue. Placing her hands on his hips she held on as she slid his hard cock in and out

His head was back as he enjoyed the sensations, the roughness of her tongue over his head and the wetness of her mouth. He felt her hands roaming over his legs and reaching around to cup his ass. She started running her tongue over and around just the tip trying to entice more of his precum out.

“Soon”, he warned her. Knowing that he would not last long with what she was doing.

Rebecca smiled to herself and took even more of him into her mouth. She needed to taste him after all of these days of imagining it. Her head went back and forth while she moved one had to cup his balls. She could feel them tightening up and knew it was coming.

Suddenly his cock swelled up and a blast of cum filled her mouth. She pulled back and left just the tip in her mouth, letting the remaining jets cover her tongue. She savored the strong smoky taste while she used one hand to steady him. His legs were a little unsteady.

Finally she allowed his cock to slide free and swallowed the last of his cum. Looking up at him she says, “How was that?”

“Amazing! Give me a minute to recover.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.