Rebecca's Morning - Cover

Rebecca's Morning

Copyright© 2017 by Hawkmoon

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A little thing I started writing for an email penpal. Thought it would be a good start for here. Names changes to protect the guilty.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I’m outside ... open the door.”

Rebecca looked down at the phone. She did not know what to think. She grabbed at her towel and jumped out of her bed trying to wrap the towel around her at the same time. She went out into her living room and looked at the front door. She could see a shadowed figure outside the door.

“Where are you?” she sent ... bing “Standing on the porch.”

She could not breath, after all these weeks of flirting and teasing there was a real person waiting for the door to open. She had to see! Slowly walking to the door she unlocked it and opened it a crack. There he was holding his phone in one hand and a handful of flowers in the other.

“H ... Hi” she said, unsure what to do.

“Hi yourself! Surprised to see me?” he said with a smile

“Is it really you?”

“Yup, its me.”

She could not restrain herself and threw the door open and grabbed his arm, dragging him inside. He closed the door behind himself and turned back to Rebecca. She was standing there wearing nothing but her towel and that was barely staying on. She took a uncertain half step forward then, grabbing the towel before it could fall off, stepped back again,

He stepped forward and just looked at her then leaned forward, taking her in his arms, and gave her a slow sensual kiss. His arms surrounding her, pulling her into an embrace that she quickly accepted. She did not know when but finally he pulled back and looked down at her.

“Well that was a nice welcome. And I love the outfit!”, he said with a little tug at the towel.

Rebecca blushed and swatted at his hand, “You surprised me! What are you doing here?”

“I had some free time and could finally get away. I asked myself what I wanted to do and found myself here. I hope that is alright?”

“YES! I mean that its fine. I’m just surprised is all. Let me get cleaned up, don’t do anywhere.”

She rushed out of the room to find some clothes but turned so fast that the towel finally came loose and she streaked across the room.

“I don’t know ... that outfit looks good to me” he said with a laugh as we watched her round cheeks vanish around the corner. Smiling at the little shriek she let out.

Rebecca quickly pulled out her silk nightgown and robe set she had on the back of her door. Something she saved for days when she wanted to feel sexy. She pulled the gown over her head while trying to get put the robe on at the same time. Of course she got all tangled up and trapped herself with the gown over her head. Twisting to try and free herself she bumped into the bed and fell over.

He peeked around the corner and tried not to laugh. Putting the flowers down he moved forward and told hold of her flailing hands. “Let me help you with that.”

He sat her up and moved in front of her while untwisting the gown and robe. He slowly moved the gown down her body allowing the silken fabric to slide over her curves until her head was uncovered. He leaned forward and kissed the top of her head and then knelt down to pull the fabric over her hips his head at her waist. Slowly he stands up until they are looking each other in the eyes.

“When I imagined this I was removing your nightgown not dressing you in it. But this is better. You look beautiful!”

Rebecca could not talk, The feel of his hands as he dressed her was all her mind could process. When he knelt in front of her she knew he had to be able to smell how aroused she was and had to stop herself from pressing his face into that wetness. She threw her arms around him and started kissing his neck and face.

She pulled him backwards till she felt the bed behind her and drew him down with her. They fell to the bed as she cried, “Please, make love to me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.