Glow - Cover

Glow

Copyright© 2017 by Lance C

Chapter 2: Complications

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Complications - Can a teenage boy with mind control talents also have integrity? Hard to believe, but maybe so!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I slept late Sunday. By the time I woke up, Mom was off with her golfing buddies, Karen was still asleep and Dad was in the garage, loading ammo for his next match. I slurped microwave noodles and munched a dinner roll for lunch. At 1:20, the doorbell rang. It was a guy in coveralls, holding my car keys. “Here you go, sir. Your car’s in the driveway.” He trotted to a pickup idling at the curb and took off.

I walked out, looking for my car. There was a Fiat in the driveway, but it sure didn’t look like mine. It was the same year, model and color, but it was freshly washed and waxed, looking as if it had just come off the showroom floor. The tires were new, top-of-the-line Michelins, gleaming with Armor All. I looked closer. They were V rated, good for 149 miles per hour, easily twice what the car would do, considering the state of the engine. I opened the driver’s door. The interior was spotless. It had been carefully detailed. A Ziploc bag on the passenger seat contained a bunch of loose change and a thumb drive that I’d lost the previous summer. I climbed in and turned the key. The little car started instantly and ran so smoothly and quietly that I wasn’t sure it was running at all until I checked the tach. I shut it off and popped the hood. The engine had been steam cleaned. All the wires were new as was the distributor, the oil filter and the cracked air cleaner housing that I’d repaired with duct tape. I closed the hood and checked underneath the car. The entire exhaust system was new, including the catalytic converter. I had no doubt the oil had been changed along with the fuel and air filters and the spark plugs. Holy shit!!

I sent Cheryl a text. – Call me

Two minutes later, my phone rang.

“Hi, Ethan, what’s up?”

“You mean aside from getting a new car? Jesus, Cheryl, I didn’t expect this! Shit, they not only gave me four new super-duper tires, they rebuilt the whole fucking car! It must have cost a fortune. What the fuck?”

“Take it easy, Ethan. It’s no big deal. You’re part of the Group and, if I may say so, you made a great big motherfucking impression on everybody last night. We take care of each other. That’s part of the package.”

“Cheryl, I appreciate it, I really do, but you have to look at it from my side. Every dime I have comes from a shitty part-time job. Fifty bucks is big money to me. It might be irrelevant to you and your friends, but not to me. You guys are fantastic, but I’m seriously worried that I’m not going to be able to fit into your world.”

“Ethan, we know all that. We discussed it before I invited you over. It’s going to take some getting used to on all our parts. I’m sorry if I hit you with too much too soon, but you need to understand that the Group isn’t made up of my friends, they’re your friends, too. You can’t know what a hit you were last night! Every girl who was there is walking around two feet off the ground today, dreaming about your mouth and your pecker.” She paused for a moment. “We don’t care that you’re not rich or that your parents don’t belong to the country club or that you don’t drive a Ferrari. We like you. Rita and Alex want to marry you and have your babies.” She laughed. “After last night, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ruth and JoAnn let you fuck them someday. You’re a goddamn star!”

“Uhh, wow. Shit, I don’t know what to say. I’ll try my damnedest, that’s for sure.”

“Just be yourself. You don’t have to try to impress anyone. You’re in solid with us. We’ll tone it down, don’t worry. And don’t worry about your car. We take care of each other and there’s no quid-pro-quo.”

I was sitting in the living room, trying to get my head around recent developments when Karen came down the stairs. She was wearing very short gym shorts and a crop top that was just long enough to cover the bottom of her boobs.

“Wow, I slept like a rock! My bed is so much better than that lumpy piece of shit in the dorm.” She closed her eyes and stretched arms over her head, facing me. Her top slid up, baring her nipples. Her glow plainly told me that she was showing off. She kept her eyes closed and her arms up, working her shoulders side-to-side, giving me plenty of time to stare. Her tits really were nice. I started to get hard. Her eyes opened and she caught me staring. I didn’t try to look away and she didn’t lower her arms.

“What do you think?’ she asked. “Not so bad, huh?” She pulled the top up to her chin. “What do you think?”

I played along. “Very nice. Any guy would be happy as hell to get his lips on those.” I dropped my gaze to her crotch. “He’d probably be happy as hell to get his dick in what you’ve got in there, too.”

“Think so?” She let her top fall. “Come with me for a minute.”

Karen led me up the stairs to her room. She closed the door, turned to face me and pulled off her top. Her tits were excellent; firm and round with no sag at all.

“Tell me the truth. How do you rate these babies?”

“They’re terrific. I’m sure lots of guys have told you so.” Karen’s nipples were hard as hell. What the fuck was she up to?

“Sit in that chair,” she said, pointing to a well-padded reading chair in the corner. I took a seat.

Karen hesitated for a moment, then dropped her shorts and stepped out of them. She wasn’t wearing panties.

“I need your honest opinion,” she said. Her glow showed nervousness and some fear, but also determination. It was one-third gold. She was horny and trying to hide it. She stepped close and rested her right foot on the arm of the chair. Her crotch was a foot and a half from my face. “I need to know if I have an ugly pussy.”

Now, how does a brother answer a question like that? I guessed the best solution was to be honest.

“First, I haven’t seen all that many except online. Some of them are so smooth and tight that they’re hardly visible. Some look like the ‘after’ photo of a halibut explosion. Yours looks just fine. I can’t imagine any guy not wanting to get his face right in there, followed by his dick. Do you think there’s a problem?”

“I just think it looks gross! I’ve never seen one that looked attractive and mine looks like crap.”

“Karen, you’re not supposed to like the looks of vaginas. You’re straight, right? I sure don’t think dicks are attractive, but girls seem to be drawn to them, just the way guys are attracted to what you’ve got. Take my word for it; any guy I know would think that’s a great looking pussy. What the hell brought this on, anyway?”

“I’m dating a guy right now who won’t go down on me. I’ve been with three other guys and only one of them would eat me. They all expected me to fuck them on the first date and they all wanted blowjobs, but it was a one-way deal. Two of them told me that if a girl wouldn’t suck them off and swallow their shit, that would be a deal-breaker, but when it came to returning the favor, they shut me down. They’d fuck me and accept blowjobs, but wouldn’t give me head. Is it because I’m repulsive down there?” I didn’t have to check her glow to see that she was ready to cry.

Well, shit! How could I explain to her that men are selfish animals?

“Karen, men are selfish animals. Not all of them, but a lot are only interested in getting what they want from a girl and moving on. These days, casual sex is the norm. That’s the way guys want it. I don’t really have to tell you this, do I? Where the fuck have you been living?”

Karen backed up a step and stood with her head down. “I know, but I keep thinking some guy will like me for something other than my oral skills.”

“Well, I shouldn’t have to tell you this; you’re the older sister, after all, but you need to start dating guys who are willing to get to know you before having sex. If they won’t do that, they’re not going to be what you want in a guy. And when you do have sex, it’s just wrong for a guy to insist you blow him if he’s going to refuse to blow you.”

“I know you’re right, but I get so lonely and horny. I end up going on dates with guys who aren’t interested in me as anything except a mouth and a cunt.” She spit that last word out with contempt.

“Karen, you’re my sister and what you’ve been saying is the opposite of sexy, but the way you look is sexy as hell. You want proof of what your body does to guys?” I stood up, unsnapped my shorts and let them fall. There had been no need to manipulate my glow. Seeing Karen’s nude body had me standing tall.

“Oh, wow.” Her glow shaded into light green with gold highlights. The sight of my dick had improved her mood dramatically and was making her horny. Tentatively, she reached for me. When I didn’t move, she wrapped her hand around me and squeezed. With her eyes locked on my erection, she said, so softly that I could barely hear her, “Remember what you said about cocks not being attractive”? Her hand stroked me. “This one is very, very attractive.” Karen used her thumb to spread drops of pre-cum around the head of my dick. “Really, very attractive.” She suddenly seemed to wake up. She snatched her hand away.

“Shit!! Ethan, I’m sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking. We shouldn’t be doing this. Jesus, you’re my brother!” Her eyes filled with tears. She covered her face with her hands.

“Karen, it’s okay. I understand, you’re having a rough time. I’ll help you any way I can.” I hugged her, turning to the side so as to avoid poking her in the belly with my erection. She stood still, accepting my hug, sobbing quietly. I dialed back the blood flow to my dick and it wilted. Karen put her arms around me and hugged me. I felt her tears on my chest and her breasts against me. I left the faucet turned off all the way.

We stayed that way for several minutes, then she looked up at me. She smiled.

“This is beyond inappropriate, you know.” She sighed. “It feels so nice, though.” She snuggled against me. “Too bad we’re brother and sister.” Karen released me. She began getting dressed and I followed her lead. Without another word, she opened the door and made her way downstairs.

Other than complementing me on the good job I’d done cleaning my car, no one in my family had a clue about the work that had been done on it.

I was behind on my homework. Usually, I do it on Saturday and take Sunday off. I spent three hours after dinner getting it right, watched an episode of “The Big Bang Theory” and went to bed.

In my dream, I was trying to stop my car before I crashed, but I couldn’t reach the brake pedal. Then the car started to shake. The car morphed into my bed.

“Ethan, wake up!” My eyelids weighed a ton. I struggled to open them. Karen was standing next to my bed, illuminated by the streetlight. She was wearing a cotton pajama top that fit her like a sack. She shook my bed again.

“Are you awake?”

“Yeah, what’s going on? What time is it?”

“It’s a quarter to three. I can’t sleep. I keep thinking about what you said this afternoon.” She hesitated. Her glow was filled with guilt and sadness and hornyness.

“You said you’d help me any way you could. Will you help me?”

“Sure. What can I do?”

Karen sat on my bed. “I need to know I’m not repulsive.” She looked down. “My pussy, you know? It bothers me so much! I loved it when Rob went down on me. It felt so good! Much better than being fucked. I like fucking. I can get off by being fucked, but it’s not the same. I came much harder when he ate me. I need to know that he wasn’t doing it just to make me feel good. He told me he loved doing it, but I can’t help thinking he didn’t really want to, that he just closed his eyes and pretended it was a pretty pussy.” The sadness in her glow almost broke my heart.

“Karen, I told you the truth when I said you have a great looking pussy. It looks clean and smooth and delicious. I can’t imagine why some guys don’t want to go down on a girl, but it’s a fact. Personally, to me, there’s nothing sexier than eating a girl. It’s so intimate! I mean, you’re right there, right where she lives, right where all the great feeling comes from! What could be better than that?”

Karen sat stock still with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes, took a deep breath and blew it out, puffing her cheeks. “I believe you.” She tapped her temple. “I believe you here. But I can’t believe it here.” She laid her hand on the middle of her chest. “I don’t feel it in my heart. I need to feel it here, where it counts.” She sat up straighter, determination strong in her glow.

“I’m going to ask you to do something for me. I don’t expect you to agree. I won’t blame you if you tell me to get out.” Guilt and sorrow and despair fought hope and love for space in her glow.

“Karen, you don’t have to ask. I said I’d help you any way I can and I meant it. Why don’t you lose that top and come here?” I flipped the sheet down and kicked it off the foot of the bed. I was nude, the way I always sleep. Without hesitation, Karen unbuttoned her top and tossed it to the floor. She lay beside me and held my face in her hands.

“This can’t be anything other than sex. I’m not looking for a romantic relationship with you. Doing this is wrong already. I wouldn’t be here...”

“I know why you’re here. It’s okay. Just relax and let me do this for you.” I grinned and shook my head. “Well, it’s not just for you. I love eating pussy and I know I’m going to love eating yours.”

Karen was so ready, her glow so filled with anticipation and desire that I decided to skip the preliminaries and get right to it. I kissed the insides of her thighs, going back and forth with licks and light kisses on her lips, tasting her growing wetness. I slipped two fingers into her and licked around her clit. She gasped, a long “ahhh” and tilted her hips toward my mouth.

What followed was tremendous fun. I ate Karen to heights she’d never known, working her glow, with my face buried in her, tasting her and using every trick I’d learned. I led her up to sharp peaks and down through beautiful valleys. She came hard and she came softly. I don’t know how long it went on. Eventually, I brought Karen down to earth, ending her orgasms and leaving her calm and happy and confident.

Karen’s glow was an array of peaceful and satisfied pastels. She was relaxed, lying on her back, looking very sexy in the dim light. The feelings of inadequacy and doubt were gone, replaced by a positive body image and enhanced feelings of self-worth. Next to her, also on my back, I was feeling monumentally horny, but very good about what I’d done for her. My dick pointed at a sharp angle toward my chest.

Karen turned toward me. She patted my chest and kissed my shoulder. “That was wonderful, Ethan, just wonderful. You’re the best brother ever.” Her hand moved down, stopping just short of my erection. “We do seem to have one slight problem, though.” She gripped me, moving her hand, jerking me off.

I put my hand on her wrist. “No, Karen. That’s not why you came in here. I’ll be alright. You don’t need to do that.”

“I want to. Actually, I want to climb on top of you and fuck you, or at least suck you off. I can’t leave you like this after what you did for me. Let me do this, please.” I took my hand off her wrist. Frankly, I was horny as hell and hard as a rock. I was planning to jerk off as soon as Karen left, anyway. It seemed perfectly reasonable to let her do the job.

Karen’s voice was soft and sexy. “Do you want it fast or slow?”

“Slow, nice and slow.” Karen got to her knees and moved between my legs. She fondled my balls and lowered her head, letting me feel her breath on my cock, stroking me slowly. Her tits swayed gently to the rhythm of her hand. I was ready to pop, but I kept a lid on my trigger, staying just a hair away from orgasm. I put my hands behind my head, enjoying the sight and feel of Karen, holding my orgasm in check, trying not to think too much about who this lovely girl was, hovering over my cock, giving me such pleasure.

Twice, Karen’s tongue flicked out, licking a drop of fluid off the tip of my cock. It was so quick, so sexy! Karen was smiling, licking her lips, tasting me. I wanted to cum badly, but didn’t want this incredible thing to end.

“Karen, I’m almost there. You’d better move if you don’t want a facial.” She nodded and licked another drop of pre-cum off me, spreading it across her lips. Her glow showed pure happiness and anticipation. I couldn’t wait any longer. I released my trigger and came. At the first throb of my cock, Karen lunged forward and enveloped my cock head, clamping her lips around me and sucking like mad. My hips jerked involuntarily and I went all the way into her mouth. She bobbed her head rapidly, sucking hard, rubbing her tongue on me, milking me. She didn’t stop and I spurted into her throat time after time. Finally, my orgasm ended. Karen stayed on me, sucking me and pleasuring me with her mouth. There was no question that I could stay hard and I was sure Karen would blow me again. It was tempting as hell, but we’d already done much more than we should. I cranked down my blood flow and my dick softened. Karen lifted her head and let my dick plop onto my stomach.

“Don’t say anything, Ethan. Go back to sleep. I’m going to sleep late in the morning. I’ll be gone when you get home from school.” Karen picked up her pajama top and walked out. I was asleep in seconds.

Monday morning at school, the number one topic of conversation was jailbird Charlie. His mom raised such a stink at the jail Saturday night that they’d thrown her out. She was back Sunday with a lawyer, demanding that her precious son be released, threatening to sue everyone in sight. They threw her out again and told her she’d be arrested for trespass if she came back.

Charlie went before a judge Monday afternoon. He was charged with assault for threatening to kick my ass, destruction of property, leaving the scene of a crime and resisting arrest without violence. He’d been stupid enough to tell the cops that he was someone else, even though he was in his folk’s living room and the cops he was talking to knew him by sight.

The judge turned him loose on a $10,000 cash bond and told him not to leave the county. He was also told not to contact me in any way or conspire with anyone to contact me.

I sat with Harry and some of the other football players at lunch. They were all pretty pissed at Charlie for being such a constant pain in the ass to the team.

“I work out at the same gym Charlie does,” Harry told us. “I’ve seen him talking to a known steroid supplier and buying stuff from him. A bunch of us suspected that he’s been sneaking in “clean” urine so he can pass the team drug tests. I got hold of Coach this morning and told him what happened the other night and that we’re pretty sure Charlie’s doing steroids. The next time Charlie comes to practice, Coach is going to hit him with a no-notice test. He’ll do the same with half the team. If Charlie tests positive, he’ll be history.”

Well, shit!! No wonder I couldn’t get anywhere with Charlie’s glow! He was in a fucking ‘roid rage! Now it all made sense.

I worked Monday night, putting up stock and doing general cleaning at the grocery. Decent part-time jobs were hard to find and mine wasn’t one of them.

On Tuesday, I had a fourth period study hall. My school allows students to do their studying outside in the quad, as long as they actually study and don’t waste time bullshitting. I found a place to sit against the central fountain and settled in with my chemistry homework. I couldn’t keep my mind on it, though. Thoughts of Cheryl’s party and what followed kept intruding. My life had taken such a radical turn in such a short time! My control of the glow was increasing and I was going to have to watch myself carefully. My thoughtless alteration of Alex’s glow was a distinct warning. I had the potential to seriously harm innocent people. I needed to be more cautious and less impulsive.

As I left for my next class, Beth caught up to me.

“Ethan, my father wants to talk to you. I told him you’re in all the advanced physics and chem classes. I think he might want to offer you a job.”

Here we go again, I thought. Rich kids sticking their noses in the regular kid’s business.

“Beth, I appreciate you guys trying to help me, but seriously; I like to accomplish things on my own. I don’t need you bugging your dad, getting me a charity job. Frankly, it’s pretty insulting. I’m not exactly living on the street.”

“Oh, get over yourself,” she snarled. “That’s not what’s going on at all. I told my dad I had a new friend and he was curious about you. When he found out you were a serious science geek, he practically started jumping up and down. He wants to talk to you ASAP. I’ll text you the address. Get your ass over there right after school.” She spun around and stalked off.

As soon as the last bell rang, I sped home, grabbed a quick shower and put on a clean shirt and my best slacks. Mr. Wallace’s office was on the top floor of the Wittier Chemical building. The lettering on the door said, “Randall Wallace, Vice President, Production”. I told the secretary who I was and she sent me in right away.

“Ethan, glad to meet you,” said Mr. Wallace. His glow showed genuine interest. This wasn’t a setup.

“Good to meet you, sir. Beth said you wanted to talk to me.”

“Yes, I sure do, but before I say anything, tell me about your studies. Beth says you’re on the advanced-placement science track.”

I went over my classes and grades, which were all As and my hobby of studying environmental engineering, which I wanted to major in next year. He nodded, his glow a happy green.

“Let me lay this out for you, Ethan. This company is swamped with business and we can’t find anywhere near enough qualified people to work in our labs. I know you’re still in high school, but you have a solid foundation in math and physics and chemistry. You understand lab procedures. You know how to use the equipment. Hell, half the people I interview don’t know the names of the equipment! Beth says you’re dependable and can be trusted. If you’re interested, I’d like to offer you a job. Your hours would be flexible; we don’t want to interfere with your schooling. You’ll be expected to work a minimum of three hours at a stretch, but as long as you inform the lab manager of your schedule in advance, you can come in anytime. We’re running two shifts a day here, so the lab’s manned from 7AM to 11PM, seven days a week.”

Mr. Wallace leaned back in his chair. “As to pay, I can start you at $17.50 an hour.” I jumped. That was twice what I made at the grocery. “If you can work at least 20 hours a week,” he continued, “it’ll be 20% higher; that’s $21 an hour.” His glow was filled with anticipation and hope.

“Well, sir, I’m very interested. I’m putting up stock in a grocery now. It’s totally boring, I’m not learning anything useful and the pay is terrible. I’d love to get some hands-on experience in a working lab. When can I start?”

Mr. Wallace handed me a card. “Call Bill Coyne at 8 o’clock Saturday morning and make arrangements to come in for a quick orientation. If you’ll go to the HR office on the fifth floor, they’ll get you started on the paperwork.” He stood up and offered his hand. We shook. “Very happy to have you on board!”

I filled out forms for an hour. When I turned them in to the clerk, she handed me an envelope.

“What’s this?”

“It’s your signing bonus,” she said.

I opened the envelope and found a check for $500. A signing bonus for a part time job? They must be desperate, all right!

I notified the assistant manager at the grocery that Thursday would be my last day. He offered me a 50 cent raise and I was polite enough not to laugh at him. I liked the people there well enough; not their fault it was such a crappy job.

Wednesday before school, I got a text from Alex – After skol rm 2113 Coleman Suites hotel.

Now what?

I got to the hotel about 3:10 and knocked on the door of room 2113. Alex opened it immediately.

“Hi, Ethan! Come on in, I need to talk to you!” She sat on the loveseat (was that a good omen?) and patted the cushion next to her. I sat down.

“Did you rent this room?’ I asked.

“No, my father owns the chain. I did some snooping in the computer and found out this room almost never gets rented. I have a master key, so I bring guys from the Group here when we can’t find anywhere else to go.” Alex’s glow showed concern and tension and curiosity, but almost no gold. We weren’t here to have sex, so what was this about?

“I need you to tell me something,” she said. “I brought Reggie and Jim here yesterday for a three-way. We fucked and sucked for two and a half hours.” She held my hand and looked me in the eye. “It was amazing! I came and came and came, so hard! I could barely control myself; I just wanted to fuck them and have them eat me! They loved it! I wore them out. They came three or four times each!” Her glow turned gold from the memory. She shook her head. “I’m sore as hell today, but I don’t care.” Alex kissed me. We leaned back on the loveseat and swapped spit for a while, touching each other and feeling sexy. Alex’s glow turned a brighter gold. She was getting turned on and so was I. My hopes of getting laid grew.

Alex broke the kiss. She rubbed my dick and I caressed her breasts.

“That feels really nice and I want you,” she said in a soft voice, “but I need to talk to you first.” She kissed me again and pressed her tits into my hands. “I don’t understand what’s going on with me. Ever since you made me cum at Cheryl’s party, I’ve been so much more sensitive! I cum quicker and my orgasms are ten times as good as they used to be. I love it, but there’s got to be a reason why it’s happening.” She pushed my hands away and the gold in her glow faded. “You did something to me, didn’t you? It can’t be a coincidence that this started when you were going down on me. I love that you did it. It’s like the most wonderful thing ever! I’m not pissed off, I’m grateful, but I need to know what you did and if it’ll last. I’d hate to go back to the way I was. You have to tell me!”

And she was right. I’d messed around with something I didn’t fully understand and had significantly changed another person. There was no question that she had a right to know, but no one knew! I’d kept this secret all my life. If my talent became known, my life would never the same. I couldn’t guess what would happen, but I knew it wouldn’t be good. I could deny it all and make Alex believe me, but that would be a violation of her right to understand how I’d thoughtlessly used her as an experiment without her permission. I was screwed. My choice was between putting the rest of my life in the hands of a girl I hardly knew and violating the principles that made me who I had worked so hard to become.

“Say something, Ethan! I can see you’re thinking about what to tell me and that means you did do something! I can see it in your face.” Alex punched me in the chest. “Goddamnit! I have to know!”

“You’re right, Alex. You do have a right to know. But the first thing you have to understand is, no one in the whole world knows about this. It’s been my secret.” I took a deep breath.

“Okay, here goes. As far back as I can remember, when I look at a person, I can see a glowing area in the middle of their head. By looking at the colors, I can tell their emotional state and their health. What I can see has gotten more detailed as I got older and it’s still getting more detailed. I can tell when someone is happy or sad or depressed or horny. Lately, it’s gotten to where I can see their recent memories in a fuzzy way. Our brains don’t stop developing until we’re in our mid-twenties, at least, so this ability might keep getting stronger for years. I don’t know. I never heard of anyone else with this talent and I can understand why. Not so long ago, they’d have been burned at the stake. Now, they might end up in a secret government lab, being tested and probed for the rest of their lives.”

“But how did you change me?” she asked. “And why did you do it?”

“I saw what a specific part of other girls’ glows looked like when they came. Yours was much different, much smaller and less flexible. I saw a way to change that and I did. I did it on the spur of the moment, without thinking it through and without asking your permission. That was wrong. I didn’t have the right to do that and I don’t have the right to lie to you about it now. I owe you the truth.”

Alex sat, looking down, thinking. Then she looked at me. “Well, that’s pure bullshit and you know it! It’s just fucking impossible. I don’t believe in magic and I sure as hell don’t believe in psychics! If you’re going to sit there and try to blow smoke up my ass, you can just get out!!”

I smiled. “I’m glad to hear you say that. I don’t believe in that shit either and I wouldn’t believe it without some hard proof. I’m going to give you that proof now. You said you were sore from yesterday? Well, you just sit there and I’ll see what I can do.”

I quickly located the appropriate area in Alex’s glow and set to work. In less than two minutes, I was finished.

“Okay, that should do it. How do you feel now?”

Alex hesitated for half a minute, then she stood up and opened her jeans. She reached into her panties and felt her vagina. Her eyes opened wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.