Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 10: Day Ten and Beyond

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 10: Day Ten and Beyond - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

“Hurry, Mason, hurry!” she tugged on his hand. “We need to get there before she leaves.”

They were running toward a house at the edge of a forest. It looked strangely familiar from afar, and the more they ran, the smaller the house became. There were people standing in front of the white picket fence staring at them as they approached. Their faces were expressionless, blank and stony.

They ran toward the gate. It was closed.

“Help me, Mason, to open the gate,” she said with urgency in her voice. “We need to get inside before she goes.”

They pushed, but the gate wouldn’t open.

A figure of a woman appeared at the side of the small house. She smiled and waved to them. Then, she turned, walked away and crossed over a tiny wooden bridge near the edge of the forest to blend and disappear among the trees.

“No, no, come back!” she and Mason cried in unison. “We still need you.”

Startled, Mason woke up and opened his blurry eyes. His heart was racing like he had just run a marathon. It was not yet dawn, but he could see Emily’s face, her forehead pressed against his. She was still asleep, but whimpering like she was stuck in a bad dream. Unconsciously, he pressed his forehead tighter against hers and closed his eyes.

“You’re with me. We’ll be alright,” he directed his thoughts to her, hoping she would pick up his vibes.

“Huh?” Emily stirred. “What?”

They opened their eyes at the same time. He placed his hand on the side of her face and gently stroked her warm cheek with his thumb.

“That feels nice,” she said, convulsively catching her breath like she had been sobbing.

“Bad dream?”

“Uh-ha.”

“Who was that?” he asked.

“I’m not sure,” she replied still groggy. “Wait a second. Did we just have the same dream together?”

They often experienced similar feelings, thoughts and even dreams, especially when their heads were pressed together. Over the years, Mom had witnessed such episodes and was certain that their minds were trying to communicate on the same wave lengths. Dad would chuckle but always agree, saying that they had a couple of very special kids.

“Whatever we dreamt,” Mason replied, “let’s not worry about it.”

Emily said nothing and snuggled closer to him, seeking comfort and safety. Their lips barely touched but enough to give each other a few loud puckered smacks. They groped in the dim light, as the hint of dawn slowly erased the darkness, and pulled their groins together, attracting each other like magnets. His cock was drawn toward her pussy like a guided missile sensing her heat.

She tugged at him, pulling him on top of her, and locked her arms around his neck. Their mouths sought each other’s breath, lips and tongues. He wedged himself between her spread thighs in pursuit of her sex. She raised her hips to engage him and unite their bodies in love and pleasure. No guidance was necessary; no near misses were made. Their recoupling came as easy for them as two well-choreographed ballet dancers. The ensuing performance was passionate and intense as every move was synchronized to culminate in a climax of orgasms.

She entrusted her body to his will, to his timing, to his bold and steady thrusts. He increased the speed and penetration as her cries of pleasure filled the room and echoed throughout the house. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace and froze.

She knew he was cumming hard. It turned her on as his cock swelled and he groaned, knowing that he was about to release his precious semen deep inside her. She often spied on him through the computer camera watching him jerk off. It was beautiful and breathtaking, hot and tantalizing to see his spunk shoot out, splattering and oozing, leaving trails and globs of his warm, sticky cream on his chest and stomach. She could feel it happening now inside her vagina and her orgasm reached a new height of intensity, making her body vibrate like a well-played violin.

He collapsed on top of her; his head resting next to hers; his lips caressing her ear.

“Sis, you are awesome,” he whispered still trying to catch his breath. “I love you.”

“And you’re amazing. I love you, too, more than as a brother.”

He dismounted her pulling his deflating cock from her juicy pussy. It was still hours before their actual wake up call. He pulled her warm body against his draping an arm and leg over her. They lingered in their bliss, yawning, tired and drained, as they drifted back to sleep.

Emily and Mason spent the remaining four days home alone making passionate love, caressing and fondling each other. They slept, they ate, and they fucked like a frisky pair of minks. Mason’s capacity to recuperate and perform was impressive and wonderful. His ability to satisfy Emily was mind blowing. Her craving for sex was day-and-night and her ease to reach multiple orgasms, phenomenal. Their hunger for each other was fervent and passionate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.