Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 9: Day Nine

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 9: Day Nine - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Emily was a little bleary-eyed when she woke up the next morning. Her pubic bone was a little sore from all the pounding Mason gave her, thrusting his hard cock in and out of her pleasure hole. She was happy, however, because the crazy feelings in her belly, the tingling and itching and stirring in her lower abdomen had been calmed. He made it go away with his potent magic wand and left her with a warmer, rejuvenated sensation.

She knew that he still looked up to her as his big sister, but she much preferred to look up at him, lying on her back with him inside of her, making her body sing and reach its peak of ecstasy and beyond. Still, she had a blinding need for her brother to fuck her again and had plotted something special. Breakfast could wait.

Desperate, she tickled his nose to get him to wake up, but all he did was move his head slightly from side to side. She looked down to inspect his dick. It was limp and lying against his thigh like a harmless turkey neck. She made a bolder attempt and lightly brushed the acorn-shaped head of his penis. It produced an inspiring erection, but Mason was still somewhere in lullaby-land. She softly blew into his ear. He shook his head and tried to use his hand like a fly swatch, but it was trapped between their naked bodies. Nevertheless, that did the trick, and he opened his eyes.

“What was that?” he blinked trying to adjust his eyes to the light.

“Hey, you’ve slept enough,” she cooed. “It’s time to rise and shine.”

Mason perched himself on his elbows. He immediately saw his erection and looked at Emily grinning from ear to ear, proud of his regal totem pole. She straddled him and pushed him back onto the bed.

“You’re not going anywhere, buster,” she said. “I need you!”

She squatted over her brother’s erect cock and lowered herself to force it into her cunt. She could barely wait and was already dripping with her pussy nectar before she managed to mount him. As a result, she slid down on him for full penetration on her first push.

Emily held him down on his back with her sitting on his cock. Drawing her legs under her, she told him this was the “cow-girl” position.

“I’ve wanted to try this for so long. They say a girl can adjust the angles and depth and speed in this position, and it’s easier for her to reach an orgasm this way.”

“Giddy up!” he said, listening and nodding, looking into her lust filled eyes and concentrating on her movements. He caressed her back, sides and ass, appreciating the smoothness of her soft skin and sexy curves. Her pert, pointy breasts were aimed at him and he wanted to savor the pink, berry-shaped nipples. She could read his thoughts and lowered her head to plant a passionate kiss on his lips.

“You can play with them, too,” she said knowingly, slowly rocking back and forth on the base of his cock.

He reached up and started fondling her breasts. They were one of his sister’s better charms and he often resented the way some jocks at school would try to steal a glance down her blouse. He was too embarrassed to say anything to Emily worried that she might take it the wrong way. Now, they were his to admire and touch. They were smooth and firm and fit nicely in the palm of his hands. Her nipples hardened, and he pulled on them, twiddling and squeezing them between his fingers, sending her closer to the edge. Her cunt clenched tightly around his cock and she frantically started to bounce up and down, hissing, groaning and trembling.

Her mouth was agape, sucking in bits of air; her breathing irregular. She writhed and twisted to stimulate new spots in her pussy, causing her to jolt and shudder with every tantalizing explosion of renewed sensations, often lingering there until she thought she would pass out.

“You don’t have to do anything,” she managed to say between deep breaths and sighs. “Just tell me if you’re about to shoot your cum, and I’ll slow down.”

Mason was enjoying this new position where he could relax and observe his sister pleasuring herself on his pole. He wanted to make this last as long as possible and memorable for her. He wasn’t worried about being too quick on the trigger. The last two days had pretty much brought down his reservoir of semen. Still he could feel his cockhead throb and twitch sheathed deep in her warm, tight love tunnel. The sensations were exhilarating, and it was impossible not to thrust, to lunge, to poke her with his hardened feature. He was made to do just that. It was in his DNA.

Emily rode his cock for what seemed like fifteen minutes or more. She came at least three or four times, twisting and rocking and pumping and gasping and cumming non-stop. Just when he thought he had everything under control, Mason started to feel his cock expand and his balls about to erupt.

“I can’t hold it any longer,” he gasped, and she just ground down against him, putting more pressure on his groin with her pussy and getting him as deep as possible.

And, shoot he did; a couple of large salvos and several smaller volleys. He groaned and grunted as if in agony and his cock kept on pumping until he expended the last buckshot of his love. He heard Emily yelp, “Yes ... Yes ... YES,” as she shook and spasmed, the walls of her vagina contracting, trying to squeeze out every last drop of semen from his shaft.

She finally collapsed on his chest gasping for air. They hugged and kissed and she cried against his shoulder.

“Did I do something wrong, sis?”

She looked at him and gave him a big smile saying, “No, silly, I’m crying because I’m so happy! You make me so happy.”

She rolled off of him into his waiting arm; her head resting against his chest to listen to his heart. Her hand wandered to his stomach to gently caress his abs. She looked down to see with amazement that he was still erect, his cock glistening coated with their juices.

“My God, Mason, it looks like you’re ready for another round.”

“No, silly, I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Ooo, I’d love to see you on your back peeing like a fountain,” she giggled and squeezed into him.

“Yea, but not here.”

It was already too late to have breakfast after taking a long warm shower together until the vapor fogged up the entire bathroom. They settled on a hefty brunch with a tall smoothie for each; blueberry for him; peach-strawberry for her.

When they had cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, Mason took Emily’s hand and led her to the couch in the family room. She was surprised with his initiative, especially the way he held her hand, and all she could say was that their brunch was great and she felt good.

“Yes, but we need to talk,” he said with a serious tone in his voice.

“OK, what should we talk about?” she asked somewhat apprehensively.

“Sis, I want you to know I love you no matter what...”

“I love you, too,” she said snuggling next to him and squeezing his arm. “You’re my number one guy.”

“But, we could get into a lot of trouble for what we’ve been doing the last two days,” he said pulling away from her to look into her eyes. “You could get pregnant.”

“Hey, don’t worry. Remember, I’m on the pill, plus I’m in my safe days,” she responded and went on to explain what that meant.

“OK, but, what we’re doing as brother and sister is not right, you know what I mean?”

“Incest, I get it,” she sighed. “However, it was considered quite common at one time.”

“Yea, but then they said it was a sin and now you can go to jail for it.”

“I know and I wish I had an answer for that,” she frowned.

Mason drew her back into his arms and patted her cheek. “Besides, if Mom and Dad find out, we’re toast. The way you make noise after each orgasm is enough to wake up the whole neighborhood.”

“I do not,” she protested and punched him in the stomach. “It’s you who makes the noise, roaring like a lion every time you blast me with your love potion.”

“I can’t help it.”

“Well, neither can I, you silly billy.” She turned to look up at his face and added, “And I love you for it.”

He lowered his lips to hers and they kissed, their tongues darting in and out of their mouths, dancing and mating.

“What are we going to do this afternoon?” he asked.

“Let’s take a dip in the pool and then relax in the hammock. We haven’t been there in a while. Oh, and you promised to show me your fountain trick.”

They laughed and hurried out to the pool, jumping into the water, holding hands.

Their little conversation didn’t result in any real conclusions, yet they felt better that they had talked and knew they could trust each other to discuss their feelings and other concerns. The most difficult hurdles had already been surpassed. They had overcome their awkward innocence, the naiveté that first-time lovers have about each other, about themselves, about the fit, the compatibility. They paid more attention to prolonging their coupling and feeling all the different, spectacular shades of pleasure of cock inside pussy; her tightness, his thickness; her wetness, his prowess; her heat, his passion; her moans, his groans. Of course, if it hadn’t been for the storm that night, they might still be floundering around watching The Blue Lagoon, fantasizing about how to make the connection, the bond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.